Mar 24 - We dying by the thousands and these greedy mfs tryna create a new currency

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
16 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '16        #76
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 48028 48 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
 Mr Tibbs said

6 days ago '19        #77
Makrich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 719 719  Slaps total: 51 51
 foshoVoodoo said
Tell us why you mad son
Not mad just saying someone could easily hack that digital bank and rob/erase all of the currency idc how "secure" they network is...
+3   

6 days ago '17        #78
434ta3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 3132 3 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
Mufu*kas gon have to accept them rfid chips in their hand ore forehead if they want that money

6 days ago '16        #79
space
space
 Makrich said
Not mad just saying someone could easily hack that digital bank and rob/erase all of the currency idc how "secure" they network is...
#facts not to mention traitors on the inside
+2   

6 days ago '16        #80
space
space
 JacobWatch said
Would you rather have $1 or 1 bitcoin?

Proffesor X said
Personally give me the fu*king dollar. Bitcoin is monopoly money at this point breh. I know how enthusiastic you crypto diggers can be, and its like talking to a brick wall, but breh........the writing is on the wall...........
bitcoin ftw

You telling the truth you just forgot to do the math. Currencies n markets not even including forex

Last edited by foshoVoodoo; 03-24-2020 at 08:07 PM..

6 days ago '16        #81
space
space
 Mr Tibbs said
downloading the now for ps4 and the got a part 2

30 bucks

6 days ago '16        #82
3LIT3 
space
space
space
Props total: 1018 1 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 SnowFleury said
End times sh*t
Exactly do my question is how do we access this currency? Chip you say?

6 days ago '16        #83
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 8073 8 K  Slaps total: 1225 1 K
 Proffesor X said
What do you think is on your ATM card? What do you think the purpose of the chip is in the first place?
Dawg you the biggest idiot on this site. Smart dummy for real.

Your debit card and credit card arent the only way of buying and selling. You still have the option of cash. I guess you just don't really get that tho. Extra stupid.

And digital currency doesn't dethrone the dollar goofy. It digitizes it. That way all transactions can be monitored and even controlled.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #84
KingJaffeO 
space
space
Props total: 581 581  Slaps total: 143 143
 Brutus Beefcake said
We been living in the nwo since the USA PATRIOT ACT back in 01
So we agree then right???

6 days ago '18        #85
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29447 29 K  Slaps total: 6408 6 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
Dawg you the biggest idiot on this site. Smart dummy for real.

Your debit card and credit card arent the only way of buying and selling. You still have the option of cash. I guess you just don't really get that tho. Extra stupid.

And digital currency doesn't dethrone the dollar goofy. It digitizes it. That way all transactions can be monitored and even controlled.
WTF are you talking about... nobody said that a card is the only way to make a transaction or that a digital currency dethrones the dollar

How the fu*k do you read a statement...add a POV to that statement that was never made .....and then have the audacity to call the person whose statement you quoted “stupid” ...when your the dumb fu*k who misunderstood wtf was being said in the first place? And your absolutely serious which is the most concerning part of this transaction.......

6 days ago '06        #86
1 of 1 Houston 
space
space
Props total: 11112 11 K  Slaps total: 1175 1 K
 SimpinAintEz said
“Free will” is a lie and the Christian God is self-admittedly “the root of all evil”.

Lamentations 3:37-38 NCV
Nobody can speak and have it happen unless the Lord commands it. Both bad and good things come by the command of the Most High God.

There it is, plain as day. Both good AND BAD are commanded by God. It also states that no matter what you want to happen, it ain’t happening unless he commands it.

Isaiah 46:9-11 NLT
For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me. Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish. I will call a swift bird of prey from the east— a leader from a distant land to come and do my bidding. I have said what I would do, and I will do it.

Not only does this god know your future before it happens, he’s the one that PLANNED IT. Not a shred of free will in a predetermined plan created and orchestrated by this god.

Proverbs 19:21 ESV
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

Again, try as you might to take your life into your own hands, it will be fruitless because you’re not in control. Anything and everything you do has been predetermined with GOD’S purpose in mind, not yours.

Ephesians 1:11 ESV
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will

Against your will, an “inheritance” was forced upon you. A “predestined” life soley for the purpose of this god who does ALL THINGS according to HIS WILL, not yours. So much for free will.

Isaiah 14:24 ESV
As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand

More reinforcement that your life has been predetermined with someone else’s purpose in mind that you can’t change.

Proverbs 16:4 ESV
The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.

Plain as day, this god is responsible for creating all things “EVEN THE WICKED”.

Isaiah 45:7 KJB
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Yet even more affirmation that this god CREATED EVIL.
Your reply was really to post a bunch of random bible verses from different types of bibles that are each written in their own context?

Your nit picking and think you know it all attitude is as bad as some of the Christians you claim to think you know so much about.

Last edited by 1 of 1 Houston; 03-25-2020 at 12:31 PM..

5 days ago '13        #87
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33008 33 K  Slaps total: 6710 6 K
 1 of 1 Houston said
Your reply was really to post a bunch of random bible verses from different types of bibles that are each written in their own context?

Your nit picking and think you know it all attitude is as bad as some of the Christians you claim to think you know so much about.
Aaaand not a single rebuttal explaining how any of the several VERY CLEAR bible verses were taken out of context in any way, shape, or form.

There was nothing “random” about the verses chosen. Each and every one VERY SPECIFICALLY addressed “free will” and/or the Christian god being the creator of evil by his very admission.

Nowhere did I a*sert to “know it all”, however, I DO KNOW that the Bible explicitly says that god created evil and that everything that happens is according to his plan.

5 days ago '15        #88
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1603 1 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 The Playboy said
Fellas dont get that chip...i think i know where this is heading too....DO NOT GET THAT CHIP IN YOUR RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD
We’ve all been lied to and mislead on this for too long. We’re all pretty much marked and have been for a very long time, but it can be replaced with God’s mark. The mark of the beast is not a damn chip in your forehead or hand, it’s the denial of the 7th day Sabbath. The Sabbath is the mark or seal of God, which would logically be the exact opposite of the mark or seal of the beast, and acknowledges HIS position as creator of all things we perceive thereby accepting HIM as your Father/God. You don’t buy, sell on the Sabbath, or perform any work, everything must be prepared in advance for the day, which mirrors God’s rest/relaxation on the 7th day of creation, to deny the idolatry of the Babylonian system of Capitalism which places materialism above your fellow man. The mark of the beast being in your forehead is referring to your thoughts being consumed by money/commerce/materialism and the mark of the beast in your right hand is referring to your actual actions or effort in pursuit of that wealth/materialism that include not being your brothers’ keeper. You think with your forehead and perform actions with your hands right?

Do you see how the seal of God, the 7 day Sabbath, mentions buying/selling being prohibited on that day? Meaning if you have HIS (God’s) mark , which is the 7th day Sabbath, you won’t buy or sell to acknowledge HIS existence and Deity. You follow? Now, what mark mentions not being able to buy and sell unless you have it? The mark of the beast right? So therefore you accept the mark of the beast by buying, selling, and working on the 7th day of the week which is a denial of God HIMself. The Sabbath and the command to keep it is the 4th commandment and the first four commandments all serve the purpose of acknowledging that YAH (HIS name) is supreme over all things as creator. Working/buying/selling on the Sabbath and claiming Sunday, or any other day of the week, as the Sabbath is the mark of the beast. 666 is the mark of man/beast/lower nature/carnal desires which is also the atomic number of carbon and building building block of life on earth. HE wants us to operate one way, man wants it the exact opposite of HIS way. Man (capitalism/predatory system) is all about how much we can exploit the next man, period.

That means Christians (Majority religion of America) definitely have the mark, first and foremost, because they break the rest of the first 4 commandments continually. Idolatry (graven images), polytheism (putting other gods before HIM/Jesus before YAH), making false doctrine/statements in HIS name (taking it in vain like lying pastors/saying sh*t like “ON GOD”), and denial of HIS Sabbath (not keeping it holy/remembering it) are examples of breaking the first 4 commandments.

Exodus 31: 13-17

13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.

14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Exodus 13: 8-10

8 On that day tell your son, ‘I do this because of what the Lord did for me when I came out of Egypt.’

9 This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the Lord is to be on your lips. For the Lord brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand.

10 You must keep this ordinance at the appointed time year after year.

Revelations 13: 16-18

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Hopefully that makes it clear enough to understand what the mark of the beast is versus the mark of YAH. I could go further in explanation of the first and second beast mentioned in verses 11-15 in Revelations 13, but that’s enough for now.

Last edited by ArKane24; 03-25-2020 at 08:06 PM..

5 days ago '18        #89
The Playboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 8719 8 K  Slaps total: 5691 5 K
 ArKane24 said
We’ve all been lied to and mislead on this for too long. We’re all pretty much marked and have been for a very long time, but it can be replaced with God’s mark. The mark of the beast is not a damn chip in your forehead or hand, it’s the denial of the 7th day Sabbath. The Sabbath is the mark or seal of God, which would logically be the exact opposite of the mark or seal of the beast, and acknowledges HIS position as creator of all things we perceive thereby accepting HIM as your Father/God. You don’t buy, sell on the Sabbath, or perform any work, everything must be prepared in advance for the day, which mirrors God’s rest/relaxation on the 7th day of creation, to deny the idolatry of the Babylonian system of Capitalism which places materialism above your fellow man. The mark of the beast being in your forehead is referring to your thoughts being consumed by money/commerce/materialism and the mark of the beast in your right hand is referring to your actual actions or effort in pursuit of that wealth/materialism that include not being your brothers’ keeper. You think with your forehead and perform actions with your hands right?

Do you see how the seal of God, the 7 day Sabbath, mentions buying/selling being prohibited on that day? Meaning if you have HIS (God’s) mark , which is the 7th day Sabbath, you won’t buy or sell to acknowledge HIS existence and Deity. You follow? Now, what mark mentions not being able to buy and sell unless you have it? The mark of the beast right? So therefore you accept the mark of the beast by buying, selling, and working on the 7th day of the week which is a denial of God HIMself. The Sabbath and the command to keep it is the 4th commandment and the first four commandments all serve the purpose of acknowledging that YAH (HIS name) is supreme over all things as creator. Working/buying/selling on the Sabbath and claiming Sunday, or any other day of the week, as the Sabbath is the mark of the beast. 666 is the mark of man/beast/lower nature/carnal desires which is also the atomic number of carbon and building building block of life on earth. HE wants us to operate one way, man wants it the exact opposite of HIS way. Man (capitalism/predatory system) is all about how much we can exploit the next man, period.

That means Christians (Majority religion of America) definitely have the mark, first and foremost, because they break the rest of the first 4 commandments continually. Idolatry (graven images), polytheism (putting other gods before HIM/Jesus before YAH), making false doctrine/statements in HIS name (taking it in vain like lying pastors/saying sh*t like “ON GOD”), and denial of HIS Sabbath (not keeping it holy/remembering it) are examples of breaking the first 4 commandments.

Exodus 31: 13-17

13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.

14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Exodus 13: 8-10

8 On that day tell your son, ‘I do this because of what the Lord did for me when I came out of Egypt.’

9 This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the Lord is to be on your lips. For the Lord brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand.

10 You must keep this ordinance at the appointed time year after year.

Revelations 13: 16-18

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Hopefully that makes it clear enough to understand what the mark of the beast is versus the mark of YAH. I could go further in explanation of the first and second beast mentioned in verses 11-15 in Revelations 13, but that’s enough for now.
Is driving to visit my grandma on Sunday in her retirement home considered work? Cause it like a choir to me, but i do it out of respect.

So im in a conundrum cause it feels like work, but i want to honor her and this is the timeslot that is open to visit her.

Last edited by The Playboy; 03-25-2020 at 08:10 PM..

5 days ago '15        #90
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1603 1 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 The Playboy said
Is driving to visit my grandma on Sunday in her retirement home considered work? Cause it like a choir to me, but i do it out of respect.

So im in a conundrum cause it feels like work, but i want to honor her and this is the timeslot that is open to visit her.
Firstly, Sunday isn’t the Sabbath Bro and even if it was that’s not work. The Sabbath is the 7th day of the week, i.e. Saturday which is actually Friday sundown to Saturday sundown . What you’re doing for your Granny is a selfless act not done for compensation, it’s for another person’s benefit with no compensation.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - Not wearing masks to protect against coronavirus is a ‘big mi..
97 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out..
230 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside 'Tiger King' Producers Respond to Carole Baskin Criticism: 'She wasn'..
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-25online now  7
Mar 29 - New York City Health Commissioner contonavirus deaths to be an averag..
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy