Phone Call w/Eric Holder the Alleged Killer Of Nipsey Hussle

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 days ago '05        #51
Sivraj 
space
space
Props total: 18861 18 K  Slaps total: 2293 2 K
 chiladin708 said
LOL To be honest man nothing you said was wrong. I don't know what actually happened but in the old days if you called somebody a rat and had no proof the penalty was death. I feel some type away about any unarmed man being slain in the streets but Nip was a Rolling 60' NHC and shouldn't evne been on that tip with dude at his place of business. I would've been trying to get that n*ggas Eric to buy some merch or Nip's goons should've deal with it. You always protect the golden egg and Crips in LA have a rep for mainly k*lling Crips hence they are called Crabs because they are the BIGGEST Crabs in the bucket. Crips are really the fu*king worse and I don't evne gang bang but there's not rhyme and reason to the sh*t they do.
I have a homie who lives out there in LA and is from not too far from crenshaw. He told me that the Rollin 60s are like the most unorganized crip set of them all. No loyalties or no directions. Told me sometimes they k*ll each other more than their rivals. There are way too many sources of what happened. Some say that their wasn't any argument, but my boy told me Nipsey came at him sideways on some "The fu*k you lookin at you snitch" type energy. Don't know how true it is...

I do agree that Eric should've fought him man to man. But when it comes to the streets theirs no rules and anything goes it's a jungle. I fully believed that Nipsey was trying to have his foot in the hood and one foot out as a celebrity. Those don't mix, either you're gonna be a gangster or a celebrity. One is going to either drag you down to death and jail or the other is going to force you out the hood. Nipsey was in a waaayy too good position in life to be G-checkin another crip about him being a snitch should've either let the goons handle it or never brought it up at all.

I hate that this happened to Nip but unfortunately he brought this upon himself.
+4   

5 days ago '13        #52
KennyX93 
space
space
Props total: 4958 4 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
Crazy how slow the case is moving. Same thing happened with the Troy Average Taxstone case too. Eric has given an "assignment" to k*ll Nip and it was an a*sassination. He ain't do all that and double back over a snitch allegation. Also there's a reason why the real close up video never been shown or spoke of
It hasn’t even been a year yet what are you talking about?

5 days ago '19        #53
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
Props total: 784 784  Slaps total: 529 529
 DATKIDD121 said
n*ggas really in here slobbering Eric d*ck like some hoes

That n*gga ran to a fu*kin psych ward and played hide n seek

How u a gangsta Doin clown sh*t like dat?

All my patnas from the streets way smarter than this clown and way realer

Imagine feeling disrespected and instead of checking the man in his face, u run off and grab a gun and throw away your whole life cuz u scared of a 140 pound dude

n*gga went out like a straight CLOWN
You really didn’t rebuttal anything he said...

5 days ago '19        #54
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
You mad at a street n*gga for k*lling a n*gga that called him a snitch but be in other threads talking about
"You can't throw that snitch word around without paperwork it come with consequences"

You d*ck riding f*g**ts just mad it was Nipsey that got k*lled

Another gem

5 days ago '07        #55
Cambury 
space
space
space
Props total: 19790 19 K  Slaps total: 8706 8 K
 hendrix2013 said
Bro no disrespect is worth losing your life over.
Nipsey would disagree with you

5 days ago '15        #56
Lord Funkington 
space
space
Props total: 3550 3 K  Slaps total: 605 605
Think the biggest L goes to Nips crew honestly. That dude was everybody’s meal ticket and they let him get popped like that. And the dude even circled back. Not one single fu*kin shot fired at Holder
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '11        #57
greedy87 
space
space
Props total: 10141 10 K  Slaps total: 3040 3 K
 hendrix2013 said
Bro no disrespect is worth losing your life over.
It ain’t up for you n*ggas to decide that. Every time I hear one of y’all internet n*ggas call somebody a “ snitch” I cringe. When you call somebody that you better ready for whatever come behind that. I fu*ked with Nip but he was off brand for doing that sh*t. No excuses for that. I wish that shot never happen but you can’t change it now.
+1   

5 days ago '10        #58
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 27878 27 K  Slaps total: 11390 11 K
 Sivraj said
I have a homie who lives out there in LA and is from not too far from crenshaw. He told me that the Rollin 60s are like the most unorganized crip set of them all. No loyalties or no directions. Told me sometimes they k*ll each other more than their rivals. There are way too many sources of what happened. Some say that their wasn't any argument, but my boy told me Nipsey came at him sideways on some "The fu*k you lookin at you snitch" type energy. Don't know how true it is...

I do agree that Eric should've fought him man to man. But when it comes to the streets theirs no rules and anything goes it's a jungle. I fully believed that Nipsey was trying to have his foot in the hood and one foot out as a celebrity. Those don't mix, either you're gonna be a gangster or a celebrity. One is going to either drag you down to death and jail or the other is going to force you out the hood. Nipsey was in a waaayy too good position in life to be G-checkin another crip about him being a snitch should've either let the goons handle it or never brought it up at all.

I hate that this happened to Nip but unfortunately he brought this upon himself.
Once again...
Read the fu*kin transcripts

This thread is full of bullsh*t

n*ggas in here talkin bout fu*kin rap songs, sounding like gay a*s attorneys in court

What kinda sh*t is this? Nipsey was known more for his game and brilliance in his music than he was for being some wild a*s shooter
+1   

5 days ago '17        #59
Drewsmit 
space
space
space
Props total: 10801 10 K  Slaps total: 1778 1 K
5 and 7/8....big cap

5 days ago '10        #60
space
space
 greedy87 said
It ain’t up for you n*ggas to decide that. Every time I hear one of y’all internet n*ggas call somebody a “ snitch” I cringe. When you call somebody that you better ready for whatever come behind that. I fu*ked with Nip but he was off brand for doing that sh*t. No excuses for that. I wish that shot never happen but you can’t change it now.
Look like your boy ERIC was the off brand one fool

5 days ago '10        #61
space
space
Whole thread sayin it's a violation to throw the snitch word around, meanwhile the transcripts say Eric actually brought that up

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '11        #62
greedy87 
space
space
Props total: 10141 10 K  Slaps total: 3040 3 K
 DATKIDD121 said
Look like your boy ERIC was the off brand one fool

Bruh get you groupie a*s on. Not 1 time did I say he was my boy. You corny a*s n*gga. You little a*s kids be talking stupid. No need to respond cause so don’t give a fu*k about what you have to say. Smh

5 days ago '10        #63
space
space
 greedy87 said
Bruh get you groupie a*s on. Not 1 time did I say he was my boy. You corny a*s n*gga. You little a*s kids be talking stupid. No need to respond cause so don’t give a fu*k about what you have to say. Smh
bi*ch a*s n*gga mad..

5 days ago '10        #64
space
space
 hoodrichmali said
You really didn’t rebuttal anything he said...
Rebuttal deez nutts n*gga u in here defending a dummy name sh*tTY

the transcripts tell it all. Do ya homework

5 days ago '17        #65
Rickter1 
space
space
Props total: 1373 1 K  Slaps total: 123 123
 hoodrichmali said
Because everything can’t be resolved with f*ghting
I agree with you 100 percent, but its a better alternative than murderING someone. Do you agree?

5 days ago '19        #66
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 Darell_ftb said
Because he left and came back so yeah he's a buster for that. If a man disrespects you in your face you get down win, lose, or draw. Ain't no I'ma smoke shake your hand hug you leave then come back. That's hoe sh*t and if any man condones that they some hoes too.
This logic makes zero sense but of course you all gonna twist it to make sense because it was n*pple

5 days ago '19        #67
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 PRo said
Ignore these lonely n*ggas on here trolling lol
Think about it... it's valentine's day
These n*ggas extra lonely rn
Don’t forget you’re here too 🤡

5 days ago '19        #68
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 Poncho520 said
Yeah but so did swartzenager and John Wayne. Everybody body get extra when it come to n*ggas
You lost any validity you could’ve had as soon as you mentioned actors

5 days ago '05        #69
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 97807 97 K  Slaps total: 12705 12 K
You n*ggas are sucka's...Nip ain't hell him on no disrespectful sh*t cuz he ain't want no problems with dude on his property for sure...Nip took the Pic with his bi*ch and said what up or whatever to sh*tty and basically told him what the word was and he should clear it up...Sure Nip didn't see the paperwork and could careless to with his fame, but he knew n*ggas who are gonna care was on the way to that spot with the AMI n*ggas who was on the way there...

If anything, he looked out for that n*gga
+1   

5 days ago '17        #70
Rickter1 
space
space
Props total: 1373 1 K  Slaps total: 123 123
The moral to all this reading through this thread is this gang sh*t/street codes eventually catches up to you one way or the other. Just sad all around.

Nip gone, families fu*ked, Holder basically signed his own death certificate or will spend the rest of his sad life in jail or in fear. I bet him and his family wished he made a better decision that day

We just gotta do better
+1   

5 days ago '19        #71
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 Rickter1 said
I agree with you 100 percent, but its a better alternative than murderING someone. Do you agree?
In their world, nope

5 days ago '04        #72
illsoul440 
space
space
Props total: 2458 2 K  Slaps total: 726 726
 Lord Funkington said
Think the biggest L goes to Nips crew honestly. That dude was everybody’s meal ticket and they let him get popped like that. And the dude even circled back. Not one single fu*kin shot fired at Holder
No disrespect but the n*gga rimpau is a whole bi*ch a*s n*gga, but then again who am I or anyone else to say that. It's easy to speculate. I just not sure I could wacth my bro get murked infront of me and run how rimpau did
+1   

5 days ago '07        #73
Pos 
space
space
Props total: 8956 8 K  Slaps total: 2080 2 K
 Rickter1 said
you really think this dude and Nip was gonna f*ght a fair 1on1 in the street? even if they did it wouldn’t stop there

of course murder isn’t right but there are no rules in the street, it’s either him or you, k*ll or be k*lled......Holder acted, now he ready to deal with consequences

5 days ago '05        #74
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 97807 97 K  Slaps total: 12705 12 K
 Cambury said
Why do people hate this man so much? If Nipsey disrespected him and got dealt wit that's street business.
Cool to genuinely feel that, but that's some sucker sh*t to not handle that then and there in that moment when whatever was said to you got you that mad...doubt you chalked up Big that quick, like "oh well Big was into sh*t " but if you did then I can see you just dont draw a line and ain't sh*t wrong with that if that's how you wired then...

5 days ago '10        #75
space
space
 Pos said
you really think this dude and Nip was gonna f*ght a fair 1on1 in the street? even if they did it wouldn’t stop there

of course murder isn’t right but there are no rules in the street, it’s either him or you, k*ll or be k*lled......Holder acted, now he ready to deal with consequences
How stupid is it to think "I'm too smart to try and shoot a fair one becuz it won't end well.. so let me shoot him and his homie in broad day on camera"

How many of yall n*ggas really in these trenches?

Eric reacted like a straight rookie and anybody agreeing with him or excusing that sh*t is fu*kin retarded and should steer clear of the streets

Just cuz u can buss a gun and rock a Rag don't make u street. U supposed to know how to move. sh*t he might as well tried to rob a Damn bank if he got nutts like that!
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  52
Article inside Ice Cube has burned bridges with everyone in his rap career 《U..
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
181 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  29
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Feb 18 - Bloomberg 2011: Black and Latino men ‘don’t know how to behave in the..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy