Salma Hayek says Eminem is the greatest

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
29 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
36 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '15        #1
2441 page views
79 comments

disDformariah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
space
space
Props total: 13136 13 K  Slaps total: 2899 2 K
Salma Hayek says Eminem is the greatest

"It's about to get intense in here. Boxden don't like this n*gga no matter what"..

Last edited by disDformariah; 02-14-2020 at 04:29 AM..

best
worst
79 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 4495 4 K  Slaps total: 1616 1 K
Who gives a fu*k what this bed wench has to say? Show us your tiddies and shut the fu*k up
+38   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1768 1 K  Slaps total: 793 793
Eminem better knock that down word to Proof nikka.
+15   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
disDformariah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
space
space
 Free my soul said
Who gives a fu*k what this bed wench has to say? Show us your tiddies and shut the fu*k up
"Don't shoot the messenger,it don't matter if the women s*xy, or an emcee of high caliber say Eminem the goat, they gon hate.. "its bout to get intense they hate boi"

+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1768 1 K  Slaps total: 793 793
 Free my soul said
It's always interesting to me when stars get star struck.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
"Don't shoot the messenger,it don't matter if the women s*xy, or an emcee of high caliber say Eminem the goat, they gon hate.. "its bout to get intense they hate boi"

Cause he not. Bar for bar there's at least 30 better and i aint talking about them lyrical miracle rappers either. If i included them then he not even top 40
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #7
space
space
Eminem better wife that

2 weeks ago '15        #8
space
space
 Free my soul said
Cause he not. Bar for bar there's at least 30 better and i aint talking about them lyrical miracle rappers either. If i included them then he not even top 40
Hey last month I defended Eminem for his recent album and his goat status. He's in my top 10 and that's all that matters.

I don't want any smoke with y'all, I just shared the info, im here for the comments
Its bout to get intense..

+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
Eminem better wife that
He wont, eminem likes trailer trash just L nah let me stop

Last edited by Free my soul; 02-14-2020 at 02:02 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #10
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
Hey last month I defended Eminem for his recent album and his goat status. He's in my top 10 and that's all that matters.

I don't want any smoke with y'all, I just shared the info, im here for the comments
Its bout to get intense..

You defended that lyrical mumble rap?

2 weeks ago '15        #11
space
space
 Free my soul said
You defended that lyrical mumble rap?
That n*gga nice I love his first three albums.
Especially the Eminem show. You guys are judging him now when he's over the hill
And has nothing to rap about so he does the lyrical miracle..

I feel if Eminem starts rapping bout his personal life like he did on recovery. He will
Gain the hip hop head crowd back..

Jay Z and Nas are still beloved because they grow with the times. Eminem isn't because
He's not involved in the culture he's in a bubble.

Eminem should retire and start acting again.. he did a great job in 8 mile.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
That n*gga nice I love his first three albums.
Especially the Eminem show. You guys are judging him now when he's over the hill
And has nothing to rap about so he does the lyrical miracle..

I feel if Eminem starts rapping bout his personal life like he did on recovery. He will
Gain the hip hop head crowd back..

Jay Z and Nas are still beloved because they grow with the times. Eminem isn't because
He's not involved in the culture he's in a bubble.

Eminem should retire and start acting again.. he did a great job in 8 mile.
Show me on the SSLP outside of If i had, 97 Bonnie and Clyde, just dont give a fu*k and still dont give a fu*k where it was dope lyrically? They sound dope but lyrically they are garbage(not including the songs i named). Revival is his best project if you look past the mainstream a*s beats

2 weeks ago '16        #13
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7308 7 K  Slaps total: 5087 5 K
Eminems last album is doo doo, just like a lot of his other albums.

Dre keeps Eminem breathin, without Dre he would be MGK

2 weeks ago '15        #14
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14034 14 K  Slaps total: 4859 4 K
 Free my soul said
Disrespectful women hating troll. Blocked

2 weeks ago '15        #15
space
space
 Free my soul said
Show me on the SSLP outside of If i had, 97 Bonnie and Clyde, just dont give a fu*k and still dont give a fu*k where it was dope lyrically? They sound dope but lyrically they are garbage(not including the songs i named). Revival is his best project if you look past the mainstream a*s beats
Brother those songs you listed are content songs he's telling a story or describing how he feels. That album wasn't a lyrical album it was album full of real songs like rock bottom, guilty conscience was an amazing story it was hilarious and great. As for the revival the album was good lyrically he had a lot of personal records on it.. but the beats were horrendous.

It sounded like the album was suppose to come out in 2007 lol .. A great example of him rapping real sh*t but the beat being terrible on that album is bad husband check it out..

fu*k I said I wasn't gonna do this I'm going to bed

2 weeks ago '19        #16
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
Brother those songs you listed are content songs he's telling a story or describing how he feels. That album wasn't a lyrical album it was album full of real songs like rock bottom, guilty conscience was an amazing story it was hilarious and great. As for the revival the album was good lyrically he had a lot of personal records on it.. but the beats were horrendous.

It sounded like the album was suppose to come out in 2007 lol .. A great example of him rapping real sh*t but the beat being terrible on that album is bad husband check it out..

fu*k I said I wasn't gonna do this I'm going to bed
The songs i named are the songs i can admit and always will admit are dope sonically AND lyrically. My question was outside of those songs where was he saying anything to make you think or where he said anything slick or lyrically inclined? Thats nowhere to be found hence why i said Eminem(i didnt but im stating it now) is lyrical mumble rap

2 weeks ago '15        #17
space
space
 Free my soul said
The songs i named are the songs i can admit and always will admit are dope sonically AND lyrically. My question was outside of those songs where was he saying anything to make you think or where he said anything slick or lyrically inclined? Thats nowhere to be found hence why i said Eminem(i didnt but im stating it now) is lyrical mumble rap
The album wasn't a lyrical album bruh. Bad meets evil song with Royce was the only track. And I hate that song. Ayo y'all are hating and not even listening to the product WTF.. his first three albums were personal albums he brought u into his life.. he wasn't trying to talk slick or be lyrical inclined. This is ridiculous y'all definitely hating Eminem because he's white and following a trend of hate and have no more time for it.

Get outta here

2 weeks ago '19        #18
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
The album wasn't a lyrical album bruh. Bad meets evil song with Royce was the only track. And I hate that song. Ayo y'all are hating and not even listening to the product WTF.. his first three albums were personal albums he brought u into his life.. he wasn't trying to talk slick or be lyrical inclined. This is ridiculous y'all definitely hating Eminem because he's white and following a trend of hate and have no more time for it.

Get outta here

If the album is not lyrically good then how can it be a good album and if it can be a good album it should not be used in an argument as to why said artist is better than an artists with albums full of substance. I like Blac Youngsta's last album but I'll NEVER say that album is why he's a top anything rapper btw its not cause i hate white people cause I got brother ali and aesop rock above plenty of black rappers.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
space
space
 Free my soul said
If the album is not lyrically good then how can it be a good album and if it can be a good album it should not be used in an argument as to why said artist is better than an artists with albums full of substance. I like Blac Youngsta's last album but I'll NEVER say that album is why he's a top anything rapper btw its not cause i hate white people cause I got brother ali and aesop rock above plenty of black rappers.
Well you're following a trend.. because there are bunch of albums that aren't lyrical
But considered classics. You're putting unnecessary expectations on Eminem when he's intention wasn't to put a lyrical album, it was a fu*king personal album. This is fu*king wrong u guys don't do this to any other goat...

Ex. Albums that aren't lyrical but classic

Get rich or die trying
Doggystyle
The chronic
Dr Dre 2001
Me against the world
College dropout
Midnight Marauder
Low end theory

I can go on and on brother. Get that hate outta your heart Eminem is one of the goats
Watch how these guys speak on him..

2 weeks ago '19        #20
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
Well you're following a trend.. because there are bunch of albums that aren't lyrical
But considered classics. You're putting unnecessary expectations on Eminem when he's intention wasn't to put a lyrical album, it was a fu*king personal album. This is fu*king wrong u guys don't do this to any other goat...

Ex. Albums that aren't lyrical but classic

Get rich or die trying
Doggystyle
The chronic
Dr Dre 2001
Me against the world
College dropout
Midnight Marauder
Low end theory

I can go on and on brother. Get that hate outta your heart Eminem is one of the goats
Watch how these guys speak on him..

Me against the world has SUBSTANCE
Get rich or die trying had SUBSTANCE
College dropout had SUBSTANCE

SSLP outside of the aforementioned songs, had none. As the world turn was a song about raping a chick

2 weeks ago '15        #21
space
space
 Free my soul said
Me against the world has SUBSTANCE
Get rich or die trying had SUBSTANCE
College dropout had SUBSTANCE

SSLP outside of the aforementioned songs, had none. As the world turn was a song about raping a chick
Ok forgot sslp man

Marshall Mathers LP has substance
Eminem show show has substance

Are u fu*king kidding me man?

2 weeks ago '16        #22
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 22524 22 K  Slaps total: 3425 3 K
Yo Marshall u better get that

2 weeks ago '19        #23
space
space
space
 SmackYaKufiOff said
Ok forgot sslp man

Marshall Mathers LP has substance
Eminem show show has substance

Are u fu*king kidding me man?
Ill give you Eminem show but MMLP has more random nonsensical lyrics than good lyrics but i cant deny it has substance but not enough good substance to call it good(the songs that have clear substance im not denying but a few songs i dont remember what they sound like)BUT i aint heard it since i was in 11th grade so ill take another listen

2 weeks ago '15        #24
space
space
 Free my soul said
Ill give you Eminem show but MMLP has more random nonsensical lyrics than good lyrics but i cant deny it has substance but not enough good substance to call it good(the songs that have clear substance im not denying but a few songs i dont remember what they sound like)BUT i aint heard it since i was in 11th grade so ill take another listen
I'm happy u agreed that one of his album have substance Jesus.. I don't understand how u guys can hate Eminem when there are so much garbage rappers in the game.. hip hop is going to sh*t.. I bet you in 20 years nobody will be rapping lyrically anymore and all were gonna have is the classics.

Great debate felt like I was on first take
A n*gga should start a podcast

2 weeks ago '15        #25
space
space
Bump

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Can Y’all Help me I-D this shirt Pop Smoke is rockin!?
96 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside what do you really think of the telsa model 3. honest opinions only
42 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  12
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
321 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Joe Burrow is considering retiring from the NFL already