Why is Quavo's GF so pissed?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  101
75 comments @movies

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 days ago '19        #101
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
Props total: 4736 4 K  Slaps total: 596 596
 Rule 336 said
I really don't understand this logic. First and foremost a man should always be on a mission and finding/fulfilling his purpose. Everything else should be secondary. With that said why shame dudes for preferring partners who aren't combative and don't want to deal with unnecessary attitudes? Life is hard, as men all we can do is make it as easy as possible while chasing our goals. The fact that you dudes are willing to put up with unnecessary headaches and distractions for the simple fact that a woman is the same color as you is just as crazy. You dudes are wild.
When u on your sh*t. Not fu*king around on hoes bullsh*tting a woman's life u don't have this experience.

Black love can be a great thing I feel bad u don't have this experience.

The problem is alot of u dudes are on trash. Just like a lot of women are. But when u find a real one she gon recognize your wave.

It's crazy y'all put these white bi*ches on a pedestal when they can cause u As much drama if not more than a Black woman

3 days ago '15        #102
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 13610 13 K  Slaps total: 4812 4 K
I just saw Quavo on Narcos. I’m happy for him. Young brother doing big things.

3 days ago '05        #103
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 10736 10 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
 Rule 336 said
She's the dominant one in the relationship
Quavo can say he still fu*ked at the end of the day.

3 days ago '19        #104
KingggggJonnnnn 
space
space
Props total: 710 710  Slaps total: 95 95
"..........a Fendi bag and a bad attitude/That's all I need to get me in a good mood" - LL Cool J
+1   

3 days ago '17        #105
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 33204 33 K  Slaps total: 3682 3 K
 Likeaboss38732 said
Yo, can someone pass this on to Quavo, Huncho, skinny slacks, or whatever he calls himself

Rule 336 said
@ where that smiley at

any real man knows Quavo is the Beta Male Provider in that relationship..
+1   

3 days ago '17        #106
Bighustle722 
space
space
space
Props total: 311 311  Slaps total: 145 145
She runs that bi*ch n*gga quavo
+1   

3 days ago '13        #107
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 8503 8 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K
A bi*ch that bad deserves to act however she wants.

Secondly, you incel a*s n*ggas act like a bi*ch is suppose to be in the mood for fu*kery 24/7; sometimes you just dont feel like fu*kin around. Weve all been there. Get over it.
+3   

3 days ago '06        #108
Mr. Future 
space
space
space
Props total: 6047 6 K  Slaps total: 671 671
From looking at the video, it just seems that sheís not ďintoĒ the simple minded sh*t like ďthe standing broom challengeĒ amongst other lame a*s sh*t, I mean Some females just donít do lame follower sh*t....and those are my type of bishes
+4   

3 days ago '17        #109
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 4684 4 K  Slaps total: 452 452
 UF4Soldier said
Queens they call em

Glad I donít deal with this sh*t

Brothas gone wake up soon enough. That will be the only thing set them straight
Just like dude said above you, all woman act like this but for some reason black womans behavior gets highlighted. If you can't handle a lil attitude during a full fledge relationship or whatever you doing. That say a lot about you and how weak minded you are and not about them. I very seriously doubt you black but by the slight chance you are I hope you make your mama and grandmother proud with that dumbs way of thinking
+1   

3 days ago '05        #110
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 14889 14 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
She does not respect him because his clothes are too tight.

3 days ago '18        #111
GustavoB88 
space
space
space
Props total: 2794 2 K  Slaps total: 493 493
Butch look like a fool wit them fu*kin eyebrows

3 days ago '10        #112
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 22896 22 K  Slaps total: 3556 3 K
Judging someone from a 10 second video clip

Itís too many women in this world to be stereotyping them based on race.

You receive the energy you seek.
+5   

3 days ago '20        #113
Likeaboss38732 
space
space
Props total: 273 273  Slaps total: 9 9
 Nautilus O said
Judging someone from a 10 second video clip

Itís too many women in this world to be stereotyping them based on race.

You receive the energy you seek.

Sometimes, 10 seconds is all it takes to know what it is.

Keep giving them the 'benefit of doubt' though... & it's not a race issue.. It's a character issue... he's clearly beta & she has energy more dominant than his... probably come from him being so playful.. You see he submitted, and moon walked out the room! Lol Women want grown man energy..

3 days ago '10        #114
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 22896 22 K  Slaps total: 3556 3 K
 Likeaboss38732 said
Sometimes, 10 seconds is all it takes to know what it is.

Keep giving them the 'benefit of doubt' though... & it's not a race issue.. It's a character issue... he's clearly beta & she has energy more dominant than his... probably come from him being so playful.. You see he submitted, and moon walked out the room! Lol Women want grown man energy..

If you think you can determine that from a 10 second clip then God bless you and your issues with women.

Her behavior in the clip is more in line with being annoyed than being ďdominantĒ. If you are in a committed monogamous relationship with a woman who has never shown annoyance with your sense of humor then she was fu*king someone else the entire time and just didnít care

+2   

3 days ago '17        #115
International1 
space
space
space
Props total: 9922 9 K  Slaps total: 688 688
 TrillTalk520 said
Lol i hadda chance witta cancer bi*ch once..bad af bt i ended up throwin up at da party as i was choppin game to her..was like hold up one sec n ran my a*s outside

Came back in ready to cut up wit her lil delectable self

Bt she dipped..

She was beefin wit her dude which ding ding ding, in my head meant she was on green light for me 2 slide.

Ima fu*kin cancer too tho dog i kno how fu*kin annoying we can be
I just usually tread carefully around yíall on full moons each month.....
Thatís when that psycho come out

I hope you ainít talking bout my bi*ch that was mad at her man lol
+1   

3 days ago '04        #116
UF4Soldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17995 17 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
 4REAL said
You're not even consistent. The last time I spoke to you about something like this, you were saying that you were dealing with your own Caribbean women from abroad, and now you're saying that you're with a white woman. You have an inferiority complex and got your white validation, so why continue to speak on black women? Go put a ring on your Becky, create bi-racial kids and encourage them to marry white like how you did to breed your bloodline out of the black race, since you love white so much and hate blackness.
First off I got lots of women. Second my main is my snow bunny.

You wouldnít know much about having women of different ethnicities. I got options.

Unlike u what Iím doing will make black women step it up. I ainít giving them false belief that they queens.

3 days ago '04        #117
UF4Soldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17995 17 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
 The Almighty240 said
Just like dude said above you, all woman act like this but for some reason black womans behavior gets highlighted. If you can't handle a lil attitude during a full fledge relationship or whatever you doing. That say a lot about you and how weak minded you are and not about them. I very seriously doubt you black but by the slight chance you are I hope you make your mama and grandmother proud with that dumbs way of thinking
According to Tariq and all yíall repetitions cats I ainít black Iím Caribbean.

And when it comes to attitudes itís all women but black women are the worst at it. All truth.

Like I said yíall keep battling these women. I ainít. Iím good over here with my snow bunny cooking meals with a smile a great attitude and love.

I ainít trynna deal with that sh*t yíall praise

3 days ago '19        #118
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 1813 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 Freddy said
Only on BX can a simple vid like that turn into "They got relationship problems" or "black women are trash" or both lol
Because most of these ďn*ggasĒ only interaction with women is when theyíre arguing with their mothers about them not having a girlfriend or needing to get out the house more.
+2   

3 days ago '13        #119
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1475 1 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
austin oates [dre

3 days ago '09        #120
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 13036 13 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
 kuul said
Bx really hate black women I seen the video and wondered why is the broom challenge a thing and why quavo has such a cheap a*s broom
Lol should he have a ridiculously expensive broom that nobody in the world needs?
+1   

3 days ago '15        #121
TrillTalk520 
space
space
Props total: 18164 18 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
 International1 said
I just usually tread carefully around yíall on full moons each month.....
Thatís when that psycho come out

I hope you ainít talking bout my bi*ch that was mad at her man lol
Bro wtf lmao thats wat one of my exes said before about full moons n sh*t bt i never believed it..what day is ur girl born if u dont mind me askin
+1   

3 days ago '04        #122
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
Props total: 1896 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 Rule 336 said
Y'all n*ggas be getting talked to like that by your girls? Y'all different.
Was Quavo actin like fucn cornball in the video? Yes or No?

3 days ago '10        #123
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
Props total: 9484 9 K  Slaps total: 1284 1 K
n*ggas in here really hate boss black women jeez

3 days ago '17        #124
International1 
space
space
space
Props total: 9922 9 K  Slaps total: 688 688
 TrillTalk520 said
Bro wtf lmao thats wat one of my exes said before about full moons n sh*t bt i never believed it..what day is ur girl born if u dont mind me askin
Cancers are ruled by the moon. Cancers are also the number one sign when it comes to serial k*llers
Itís a fact look it up. Usually the first few days before a full moon and a few days after their emotions turn tides like the ocean. Weíre all affected by full moons itís just water signs feel it more. Just think......our bodies are like 80% water or some sh*t like that. The moon controls the tide of the ocean. You think you stronger than the ocean? Just something to chew on......
Donít sleep on astrology

3 days ago '15        #125
TrillTalk520 
space
space
Props total: 18164 18 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
 International1 said
Cancers are ruled by the moon. Cancers are also the number one sign when it comes to serial k*llers
Itís a fact look it up. Usually the first few days before a full moon and a few days after their emotions turn tides like the ocean. Weíre all affected by full moons itís just water signs feel it more. Just think......our bodies are like 80% water or some sh*t like that. The moon controls the tide of the ocean. You think you stronger than the ocean? Just something to chew on......
Donít sleep on astrology
That same ex put me up onto astrology sh*t bt i was young n wasnt hearin everything..i pay attention to similarities in ppl wit the same signs and its krazy how alike 2 totally different ppl can be being the same sign. I find that sh*t interesting..

Me n my boy were having a discussion about it and his theory is theres 7+ Billion ppl in the world, theres no way 12 signs can be exactly right about every person of the same sign
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  54
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
177 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  49
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
73 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+88online now  40
Image(s) inside Someone robbed the coat check at MoneyBagg Yo concert in Chicago
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  37
Feb 16 - 14 year old boy arrested for stabbing tessa majors to death
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy