Why is Quavo's GF so pissed?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 days ago '19        #51
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 2237 2 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
 YAYO101 said
n*ggas gotta stop thinking One Race of Women are better than the other. ALL THESE bi*chES ARE CRAZY! You can't handle a Black Women keep it 100 with you and telling you like it is that says a lot about YOU not them. Most of these n*ggas who hate Black Women do so because n*ggas been rejected by them most of their lives so it is an eternal bitterness towards them

if you can't handle a black woman being disrespectful that says alot about you? i bet that logic don't fly if it's a black man being disrespectful.
+4   

5 days ago '11        #52
QuietPack 
space
space
space
Props total: 1356 1 K  Slaps total: 220 220
Way to rich to be dealing with this mess,come on Quavo

5 days ago '10        #53
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Props total: 6138 6 K  Slaps total: 2306 2 K
 LeG.O.A.T said
These yall rude over aggresive masculine queens.
I know right, there's a reason black women are ranked the least attractive, they are even ranked below indian men. It's all about attitude and black women lack grace and femininity, they never learned or care to learn how to have a soft touch, how to be charming, how be "girly" or feminine, delicate, refined etc. But black men put up with it, they don't know how to train their hoes. Feminist complain about white male patriarchy or whatever but I respect it, white men had their hoes in check for millennia. This feminist, "future is female" bullsh*t is a recent phenomenon.

I feel bad for Quavo, he was just having fun being playful and his girl was rude and aggressive. Just from an optics stand point she acts like she don't even like him. If he had any balls with women, he would launch the bi*ch and find a better quality girl with a better personality and a warmer heart. This bi*ch is ice cold. I don't expect perfection or even love from women but I do expect respect.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-14-2020 at 05:19 AM..

5 days ago '19        #54
B3ckyChas3r  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 2278 2 K  Slaps total: 4246 4 K
I will continue to be right about these hoes.

5 days ago '16        #55
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 14705 14 K  Slaps total: 1707 1 K
Bx really hate black women I seen the video and wondered why is the broom challenge a thing and why quavo has such a cheap a*s broom
+4   

5 days ago '06        #56
-The Snitch-  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30585 30 K  Slaps total: 16425 16 K
Iím black and I donít date black girls

Pretty much only latinas. They have an attitude too but only for good reason

Black girls wake up angry and will cause so much unnecessary bullsh*t for no reason

Iím good.

And no wigs too

Take it how yíall want

Everyone has their preference

Sweetie or we the fu*k her name is is basic to me and her music is beyond garbage

I wouldnít take that sh*t from a 5 especially if I was rich and famous and could have any bird I wanted

5 days ago '10        #57
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 -The Snitch- said
I’m black and I don’t date black girls

Pretty much only latinas. They have an attitude too but only for good reason

Black girls wake up angry and will cause so much unnecessary bullsh*t for no reason

I’m good.

And no wigs too

Take it how y’all want

Everyone has their preference

Sweetie or we the fu*k her name is is basic to me and her music is beyond garbage

I wouldn’t take that sh*t from a 5 especially if I was rich and famous and could have any bird I wanted
I'm with you. Both white girls and asian girls of all ethnicities are at the top of my list. It's not really a fetish, I can connect with these women emotionally but honestly one amazing black girl would trump them all, my dream is to marry a black woman and make her my queen but they are extremely rare and hard to find especially young ones. All the good black women I notice date white or are from Europe/Africa. It's depressing and it pushes me towards other races of women.

5 days ago '17        #58
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11423 11 K  Slaps total: 2895 2 K
This thread is bonkers

Some of you n*ggas are really lost.
+9   

5 days ago '10        #59
Kool Aid 
space
space
Props total: 5823 5 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
You can clearly see Quavo is wearing clothes from her wardrobe. She might've had plans for that outfit.
+3   

5 days ago '15        #60
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 37407 37 K  Slaps total: 4793 4 K
You gotta hope these ignorant fools in here are just trolling but you never know...
+6   

5 days ago '17        #61
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7935 7 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
 UF4Soldier said
Cool. Keep looking for your Queen. In the meantime enjoy bad attitudes, court visits and child support cases. Also I hope she at least goes to gym, but she may not want to mess up her hair. So she will be fat in a few.

Iíll enjoy getting dinner made with a smile, s*x on the reg, and maybe a little temper once every six months. Also healthy food choices and fitness.

Continue f*ghting that good f*ght while your black queens stay selling u out
 4REAL said
This post is written like something a white bigot would write.

Man, hellllll nah.

Definitely written by a n*gga that donít Get any pu**y.

Who even talks like that?

+1   

5 days ago '04        #62
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
Props total: 1896 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
Boxden saw a 15 sec video of a couple, and now all of a sudden Quavo is having relationship issues, and this turned into a black female basement. & If some of yall "really" believe Black women are the ONLY female race on dis planet with attitude issues, then I have an empty lake to sell you
+10   

5 days ago '05        #63
B.S. Writer 
space
space
Props total: 3973 3 K  Slaps total: 190 190
Man y'all are retarded
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '17        #64
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85262 85 K  Slaps total: 36884 36 K
 {XtoDaZ} said
Boxden saw a 15 sec video of a couple, and now all of a sudden Quavo is having relationship issues
Who said this?

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '17        #65
space
space
 YAYO101 said
PMS? Could be that time of the month we know how that sh*t goes you just gotta tolerate them for however long that sh*t last.

n*ggas gotta stop thinking One Race of Women are better than the other. ALL THESE bi*chES ARE CRAZY! You can't handle a Black Women keep it 100 with you and telling you like it is that says a lot about YOU not them. Most of these n*ggas who hate Black Women do so because n*ggas been rejected by them most of their lives so it is an eternal bitterness towards them

She told him "I'm not playing with you" like he's a little boy then called him "bro" this is a respect thing. He's the only reason anyone knows her and she talks to him like a child.

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '17        #66
space
space
 Playboi Loso said
Facts lol

Can tell alotta these n*ggas in here dont got a shorty

This regular female behavior
Just because you n*ggas only fu*k with birds with attitude problems don't mean the rest of us do. Please speak for yourself and not all of us.

5 days ago '13        #67
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 33128 33 K  Slaps total: 7053 7 K
 UF4Soldier said
Cool. Keep looking for your Queen. In the meantime enjoy bad attitudes, court visits and child support cases. Also I hope she at least goes to gym, but she may not want to mess up her hair. So she will be fat in a few.

Iíll enjoy getting dinner made with a smile, s*x on the reg, and maybe a little temper once every six months. Also healthy food choices and fitness.

Continue f*ghting that good f*ght while your black queens stay selling u out
u saying some controversial sh*t, but, i see where you are coming from. BX can play dumb all they want like some stereotypes aint mostly true.

i aint agreeing or disagreeing, but i know where you coming from.
+2   

5 days ago '04        #68
UF4Soldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17998 17 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
 uoeno said
u saying some controversial sh*t, but, i see where you are coming from. BX can play dumb all they want like some stereotypes aint mostly true.

i aint agreeing or disagreeing, but i know where you coming from.
Lots of brothers on her playing dumb.

Once u receive this type of loving from a women you gone really question why black women ain’t been treating u like that.

Brothers gone wake up one day. But right now they think it’s some kind of badge to have a masculine a*s female to challenge u daily.

I’m off that. My woman look like a fu*king model and treat me like the King I know I am. U really think ima give that up for some false woke belief that the attitude having black woman is some kind of Queen. Miss me with that.

These queens can’t speak or say hi walking down a street. They will not be there with u thru hard times, and want u to be a baller straight out the gate. These ain’t the black women of past. This new breed is pure hell

5 days ago '04        #69
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said
I know right, there's a reason black women are ranked the least attractive, they are even ranked below indian men. It's all about attitude and black women lack grace and femininity, they never learned or care to learn how to have a soft touch, how to be charming, how be "girly" or feminine, delicate, refined etc. But black men put up with it, they don't know how to train their hoes. Feminist complain about white male patriarchy or whatever but I respect it, white men had their hoes in check for millennia. This feminist, "future is female" bullsh*t is a recent phenomenon.

I feel bad for Quavo, he was just having fun being playful and his girl was rude and aggressive. Just from an optics stand point she acts like she don't even like him. If he had any balls with women, he would launch the bi*ch and find a better quality girl with a better personality and a warmer heart. This bi*ch is ice cold. I don't expect perfection or even love from women but I do expect respect.
Facts
+1   

5 days ago '04        #70
space
space
 4REAL said
This post is written like something a white bigot would write. You are Caribbean, so I'm certain that you have a bit of white caste slavemaster DNA within you, and the spirit of your rapist and racist ancestor becomes more evident in time. It's fine; there are black people who are really white supremacists, as yourself, and loathe the idea of being black. So with that said, do your racist colonizer ancestor a favor and marry white for him and have your descendants continue to marry white, and revert back to the racist phenotype of your grandfather so you can continue to practice white supremacy in full form without blackface. Please do that!
I can tell u one of those fake woke brothers who think every black women a queen. You most likely refer to some overweight ratchet weave wearing women when u speak.

I met brothers like u. Delusional as fu*k, know no history of blackness just walk around spitting a bunch of nonsense since u saw Black panther.

Anyway I deal with top notch when it come to women cause I deserve that. Right now I got the white mans top notch type woman. Sad part is I can’t even imagine a black women treat me how she does.

She calls me cute , calls me her King, rubs my back, surprises me with lingerie, Thinks I’m the best thing walking the earth.

No black women i reapeat No black woman will ever let her man Feel like he is the best. It’s not in her nature.

You act as if what I say ain’t true. So keep being delusional. I live in the real world not Wakanda

5 days ago '10        #71
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
She told him "I'm not playing with you" like he's a little boy then called him "bro" this is a respect thing. He's the only reason anyone knows her and she talks to him like a child.
Exactly, you can tell by the post in this thread who gets bullied and disrespected by their significant other. It's not like she did it with a playful smirk or smile or was joking, being sarcastic. She was really agitated and getting upset. To me that's toxic behavior and you're right, she was talking to him like a little a*s kid. She had no reason to be like that, it wasn't like she was sick or doing something important.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #72
S-Class 
space
space
Props total: 21779 21 K  Slaps total: 2395 2 K
 Pythagoras said
This thread is bonkers

Some of you n*ggas are really lost.
lol facts

I was gonna say something but ima just fall back
+1   

5 days ago '18        #73
S-Class 
space
space
Props total: 21779 21 K  Slaps total: 2395 2 K
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
You gotta hope these ignorant fools in here are just trolling but you never know...
Lol yea

5 days ago '05        #74
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 16271 16 K  Slaps total: 4791 4 K
 UF4Soldier said
I can tell u one of those fake woke brothers who think every black women a queen. You most likely refer to some overweight ratchet weave wearing women when u speak.

I met brothers like u. Delusional as fu*k, know no history of blackness just walk around spitting a bunch of nonsense since u saw Black panther.

Anyway I deal with top notch when it come to women cause I deserve that. Right now I got the white mans top notch type woman. Sad part is I canít even imagine a black women treat me how she does.

She calls me cute , calls me her King, rubs my back, surprises me with lingerie, Thinks Iím the best thing walking the earth.

No black women i reapeat No black woman will ever let her man Feel like he is the best. Itís not in her nature.

You act as if what I say ainít true. So keep being delusional. I live in the real world not Wakanda
You're not even consistent. The last time I spoke to you about something like this, you were saying that you were dealing with your own Caribbean women from abroad, and now you're saying that you're with a white woman. You have an inferiority complex and got your white validation, so why continue to speak on black women? Go put a ring on your Becky, create bi-racial kids and encourage them to marry white like how you did to breed your bloodline out of the black race, since you love white so much and hate blackness.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #75
BLE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6919 6 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
 Playboi Loso said
Sound exactly like my girl when she doing her hair & I'm in the background being a d*ckhead on purpose
n*ggas with wife’s or in house girlfriends know this. My wife can be cooking and I come and slap her a*s, she hit me with that “stop playing bruh!”
+5   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  45
Article inside Ice Cube has burned bridges with everyone in his rap career 《U..
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  34
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
115 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
181 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Feb 18 - Bloomberg 2011: Black and Latino men Ďdonít know how to behave in the..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy