Royce 5’9” says it's OK to be racist

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 days ago '16        #26
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 14543 14 K  Slaps total: 2809 2 K
Seems like he’s backin down over the whole yelawolf racism sh*t to me
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '17        #27
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85265 85 K  Slaps total: 36884 36 K
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
White hip hop fans are closet homos*xuals or racists. I was gonna make a thread but they gone get me out the point. We know how they hate the truth
And the n*ggas crying about Eminem every thread not? Shut up. It's all y'all don't single out one group

5 days ago '19        #28
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 4308 4 K  Slaps total: 1484 1 K
 dsaint said
He's absolutely correct. This whole idea that everyone should be forced to think and feel a certain way, even if that way is what is morally correct for any decent human being, is some authoritarian dictator bullsh*t. You don't have to like or be okay with homos*xuality, you don't have to like or be okay with transs*xuals, you don't have to like and be okay with every race, but you absolutely have to treat them with respect and decency if you want to live in the same civilized society with the rest of us.
fu*k all that, you call black people ******s in your spare time you getting beat the fu*k up. So i should be OK with the pedophile down the street if he shows me respect? Dude just got finished licking some 7 year old girl pu**y and im supposed to act like he like the average person? Ya'll sellouts something else in 2020
+2   

5 days ago '17        #29
Wavie Crockett 
space
space
Props total: 4933 4 K  Slaps total: 4668 4 K
n*ggas on here claim they can't be racist or justify that it's ok for them to be racist towards whites. So I don't see why people would have issue with Royce's statements on this site

5 days ago '07        #30
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 24690 24 K  Slaps total: 2900 2 K
I'm not okay with racists but I agree with this

"I can’t put myself in the position where I’m getting upset all the time at the way that somebody views me."
+2   

5 days ago '13        #31
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 37519 37 K  Slaps total: 3166 3 K
 dsaint said
He's absolutely correct. This whole idea that everyone should be forced to think and feel a certain way, even if that way is what is morally correct for any decent human being, is some authoritarian dictator bullsh*t. You don't have to like or be okay with homos*xuality, you don't have to like or be okay with transs*xuals, you don't have to like and be okay with every race, but you absolutely have to treat them with respect and decency if you want to live in the same civilized society with the rest of us.
I've never been so against a post only for it to land in a way that convinced me.

To add onto that, if we all had the same opportunities and the same rights, we would go about these conversations way differently.

A regular dude that hates me, as an individual, is not thing. He's just a guy that hates me, what are you gonna do? But someone who hates me for being Black is surrounded by an entire anti-Black aparatus that keeps me guessing if I can prosper in this country as far as finances, education, job opportunities, quality of life, and just the fact that I am alive, etc. That's really the reason someone who hates me would bug me. Because there's a power structure empowering them and making me vulnerable and unsafe. Make the whole aparatus equal, everyone has equal opportunity and equal consequence, and I could give a damn what buddy over there thinks.

Make things equal and people can hate in peace lol
+3   

5 days ago '04        #32
dblock187s 
space
space
space
Props total: 3881 3 K  Slaps total: 835 835
Foolish pride

5 days ago '19        #33
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 4308 4 K  Slaps total: 1484 1 K
 dblock187s said
Foolish pride
I wont even ask you how
+1   

5 days ago '15        #34
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 37407 37 K  Slaps total: 4793 4 K
This ain't it chief.
+2   

5 days ago '10        #35
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Props total: 6138 6 K  Slaps total: 2306 2 K
He's right. It's stressful and toxic to waste energy and focus on who's racist or if so and so is racist, seeing normal disagreements or human nature as racist. At the end of the day it's about respect. Living in Austin with a black population of 8% I got used to it. People may stare/look, act nervous, afraid, can be all around weird but on the other side people can be friendly, kind, engaging, etc. It really boils down to your own attitude, social skills, self esteem, confidence, because the more of that you have the less racism, bias, judgement effects you, you have the self love to love and accept yourself unconditionally and you have the a*sertiveness and toughness to defend yourself. You learn how to see people as they are, who to avoid, who to connect with. Most people are trapped in their own minds and experiences aka they are ignorant and have limited experiences in life, even bad ones.. They lack wisdom and understanding and give off bad energy.

I've learned how to take other peoples negative energy and turn it into positive energy for myself. I notice a lot of white and hispanic guys like to have staring contest with me so I play along with them and to their surprise I win every time, it's a great feeling. I used to feel bad like I was bullying them but then I thought well he shouldn't have barked up this tree, not my fault they are insecure and need to dominate others to feel good about themselves. Some guys are just curious, interested, or attracted to me in some way, they could be gay or looking for leadership, friendship, validation and will just smile or nod and I will nod or smile back. I like that, that's respect and social grace.

At the end of the day, most men are soft and need reassurance of their masculinity, it's pathetic but most guys do this. No normal guy is willing to go to prison or k*ll someone to show dominance in a grocery store or on the street, so in my mind it's all an act, a game. I'm not talking about in the hood or the ghetto, just regular society with regular people.

5 days ago '18        #36
Eliphas Levi 
space
space
space
Props total: 2416 2 K  Slaps total: 1503 1 K
So-called "racists" are way more real than your "diverse" mf'ers. I'll tell you that.

5 days ago '18        #37
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11610 11 K  Slaps total: 968 968

5 days ago '07        #38
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
space
space
Props total: 125896 125 K  Slaps total: 12993 12 K
 Brutus Beefcake said
I thought that's how it always was. You can be racist but just give me my respect. You can think of my brothers and sisters as nappy headed hoes but keep those thoughts to yourself. Don't say it in front of me or there might be problems.
Might be?

Nah, there will be...

+1   

5 days ago '15        #39
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 18306 18 K  Slaps total: 5094 5 K
How could a racist respect you? Some n*ggas talk and make no sense... a racist hates everything about you because of the color of your skin there is nothing you will ever do that he will respect... god these n*ggas are stupid..

Last edited by Minkscobar!; 02-14-2020 at 07:02 AM..
+4   

5 days ago '15        #40
space
space
Im pretty sure everybody saying “its ok to be racist” are the white boys..

5 days ago '16        #41
Wentzylvania 
space
space
space
Props total: 3012 3 K  Slaps total: 489 489
 Brutus Beefcake said
I thought that's how it always was. You can be racist but just give me my respect. You can think of my brothers and sisters as nappy headed hoes but keep those thoughts to yourself. Don't say it in front of me or there might be problems.
Meant to slap. Them same n*ggas that are racist and respectful are voting to not hold cops accountable when they shoot your a*s, are voting to get rid of the healthcare they provide for black people, and won't give jobs to n*ggas so they can get their own without the government. If they destroyed systematic racism in America I wouldn't give 2 sh*ts about what any racist calls me.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #42
215Philly 
space
space
Props total: 42978 42 K  Slaps total: 17699 17 K
"I can have dinner with a racist person as long as you’re not disrespecting me."

+2   

5 days ago '16        #43
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 14705 14 K  Slaps total: 1707 1 K
Sounds like he means bigot, black and brown people can't be racist with the little bit of power we have in a situation.

5 days ago '17        #44
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 19930 19 K  Slaps total: 7655 7 K
I think we should ALL stick with our own race and think highly of ourselves.... the same way animals in the wild do.

I have no problem with another race feeling they are superior. They have the right to feel that way

Long as they don’t disrespect me personally. Racist or not. Don’t make me take sh*t personal and u good.

5 days ago '18        #45
OleBone 
space
space
Props total: 1795 1 K  Slaps total: 409 409
No wonder he's best buddies with Marshall "Don't truss Black Women" Mathers

5 days ago '13        #46
Beatorious 
space
space
Props total: 13790 13 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
Brought to you by...

5 days ago '04        #47
Skilllz 
space
space
Props total: 11341 11 K  Slaps total: 1175 1 K
I feel what he's saying. We all have the right to have whatever thoughts we want as long as we respect each other in person. We ain't designed to all think the same and I also agree with him on not letting words have power over you. If everyone let go of the power racists words and undertones have on them, they would lose power.

You should want to strive to not be racist, though. Racism is a product of ignorance and fear. Two negative traits and emotions we should strive to not get rid of in this lifetime.

5 days ago '15        #48
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14852 14 K  Slaps total: 1663 1 K

5 days ago '10        #49
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 16597 16 K  Slaps total: 3749 3 K
People have to start remembering that these artists are regular people too...and regular people say a LOT of dumb sh*t all the time...

Bottom line: less interviews, more rapping
+1   

5 days ago '15        #50
space
space
 215Philly said
"I can have dinner with a racist person as long as you’re not disrespecting me."

Im saying does this n*gga walk into random restaurants and sits down with strangers and starts ordering food.... How the fu*k do you end up at a dinner table with a known racist.. Im pretty sure the leader of Ku Klux Klan is not inviting Royce over for no Steak and Eggs..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  48
Article inside Ice Cube has burned bridges with everyone in his rap career 《U..
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
181 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  28
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
Feb 18 - Bloomberg 2011: Black and Latino men ‘don’t know how to behave in the..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy