WACKEST group of all time?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+29  83
86 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '17        #76
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 100757 100 K  Slaps total: 10858 10 K
 92baby said
n*ggas to grown to same some might say you to grown to be going to clubs to pick up women
I don't really go to clubs at all for real. There's no reason. You can meet women anywhere. Always felt like clubs were for corny posers who wanna show off or Fake tough guys. Too many people got shot in clubs where I grew up.

I'm just explaining where I stand with The Migos trash a*s music and why I don't care about their club popularity. Trash music can still be popular and then n*ggas make T-R-A-S-H music IMO

3 days ago '17        #77
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 37190 37 K  Slaps total: 5730 5 K
 justin747 said
I don't really go to clubs at all for real. There's no reason. You can meet women anywhere. Always felt like clubs were for corny posers who wanna show off or Fake tough guys. Too many people got shot in clubs where I grew up.

I'm just explaining where I stand with The Migos trash a*s music and why I don't care about their club popularity. Trash music can still be popular and then n*ggas make T-R-A-S-H music IMO

n*gga ain’t no shooting where I go

I don’t go to sketchy spots

3 days ago '17        #78
space
space
 92baby said
n*gga ain’t no shooting where I go

I don’t go to sketchy spots
Moved away but I grew up in the hood.

Still clubs are garbage. Overpriced drinks and sh*tty music. I'm cool. I'd rather go somewhere and chill were I can actually talk to chicks and not have to scream over The Migos garbage a*s "raps"

3 days ago '17        #79
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 37190 37 K  Slaps total: 5730 5 K
 justin747 said
Moved away but I grew up in the hood.

Still clubs are garbage. Overpriced drinks and sh*tty music. I'm cool. I'd rather go somewhere and chill were I can actually talk to chicks and not have to scream over The Migos garbage a*s "raps"
Depends where you go

Migo!!!!!!

I rather go that way!!

3 days ago '05        #80
2 Pistolz 
space
space
Props total: 13358 13 K  Slaps total: 2733 2 K
A n*gga in here really compared Bizarre to ODB

+1   

3 days ago '19        #81
Myko Jagsin 
space
space
Props total: 411 411  Slaps total: 192 192
I agree op. I don’t like anything they ever did and I don’t like WC music. I really just don’t like that west coast low rider sounding music they made.

I see a lot of Outlawz comments and I don’t know too many of their songs to judge. But I hate Hit Em Up & Hail Mary after Pac stops rapping so I probably wouldn’t like their music.

3 days ago '19        #82
Myko Jagsin 
space
space
Props total: 411 411  Slaps total: 192 192
 2 Pistolz said
A n*gga in here really compared Bizarre to ODB

I do. But I like both of them. They’re both my favorite out of their groups ironically. I compare where they stand compared to the rest of the group. They look like the comedic relief because their styles are so different.

3 days ago '17        #83
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85067 85 K  Slaps total: 36842 36 K
 dsaint said
Devil's Night IS a classic. But bro, put it this way, you remove all of Eminem's verses off that album and then tell me, is it still a classic? fu*k no.
You can literally say this about any group with a member that's more popular than the others..

3 days ago '17        #84
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85067 85 K  Slaps total: 36842 36 K
 justin747 said
Having the clubs popping doesnt mean the music is good. They play a thousand sh*tty songs in every club.

And I'm out a lot, but Just cause they're playing the Migos doesn't mean I have to listen. I don't go out to listen and dance to music. I go out to find a chick to talk to. When trash a*s Migos songs come on I just block it out.

I couldn't tell you a single song that comes on when I'm out. Not my focus.
Times have changed. It's hard to discuss hip-hop any more. These dudes don't even judge rappers on if they can rap. They judge them on if it bumps in the whip or club
+1   

3 days ago '05        #85
MiNimE3 
space
space
Props total: 4115 4 K  Slaps total: 543 543
As much as I love D12 I was expecting to see them in OP but cmon haha Westside Connection? Your entitled to your opinion but wasnt expecting that at all
+1   

3 days ago '19        #86
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 1813 1 K  Slaps total: 259 259
 justin747 said
All the Migos songs you listed are fu*kING TRASH to me and they all sound the same because of that tired a*s flow they use. I can't tell any of these 3 weirdos apart.

I never understood what people like about Bad n Boujee. That sh*t is horrible. I've never really listened to this until now but this sh*t is super duper wack. Goddamn this is bad. n*ggas rap like retarded kids.

Bone is a bad comparison cause them n*ggas actually rapped and had lyrics IMO. Migos just mumble about a bunch of nothing. But I mean I'm not listening to Bone Thugs in 2020 either

All those other groups you posted aren't great either, but posting other wack groups doesn't make the Migos any better. It just means they're all wack.

Why do y’all consider Migos to be mumble rappers when its very clear what they’re saying on their songs? Also how is Bone Thugs a bad comparison when both groups do basically the same thing just different production and subject matter? Most of y’all just heard the radio songs and form opinions based on that.

3 days ago '17        #87
space
space
 Souloh said
Why do y’all consider Migos to be mumble rappers when its very clear what they’re saying on their songs? Also how is Bone Thugs a bad comparison when both groups do basically the same thing just different production and subject matter? Most of y’all just heard the radio songs and form opinions based on that.

It's that trash a*s elementary school flow. Sounds like listening to retarded kids rap.

Every single song you just posted is goddamn terrible to me. I can't understand how yall listen to this bullsh*t but whatever makes you happy I guess.

3 days ago '19        #88
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 1813 1 K  Slaps total: 259 259
 justin747 said
It's that trash a*s elementary school flow. Sounds like listening to retarded kids rap.

Every single song you just posted is goddamn terrible to me. I can't understand how yall listen to this bullsh*t but whatever makes you happy I guess.

n*gga you didn’t even listen to the songs and exactly how do they have an “elementary school flow” but not Bone Thugs? Y’all n*ggas don’t even present valid reasons as to why y’all don’t like Migos or other Atlanta rappers.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '20        #89
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1570 1 K  Slaps total: 694 694
 dsaint said
D-12 by far. Just a group of fu*king mediocre emcees, riding the coat tails of the hottest hip hop act of all time. fu*king clowns like Bizarre would still be working at Dairy Queen and buying Mexican brick weed if Em hadn't came back and put him on.

"Or when rap dudes started signin’ their friends?
Instead of going out and tryin’ to find n*ggas with skill
Seen it happen when D-12 put out Purple Pills
And while the whole hood laughed, them n*ggas sold a Mil’"--Joe Budden "Who k*lled Hip Hop"
So this was basically another undercover Eminem Hate thread. Y'all nikkaz ain't sh*t.

3 days ago '17        #90
space
space
 Souloh said
n*gga you didn’t even listen to the songs and exactly how do they have an “elementary school flow” but not Bone Thugs? Y’all n*ggas don’t even present valid reasons as to why y’all don’t like Migos or other Atlanta rappers.
Stop trying to turn this into something else. My opinion on Bone or any other group ain't got sh*t to do with the Migos.

All I'm saying is the Migos are just fu*kING TRASH to me. I don't like their flow style AT ALL. it just sounds like retarded people trying to rap. Just rambling words and saying a bunch of nothing.

I have no problem with Atlanta rappers or Southern rappers. I don't even have a problem with the Migos. I just think they make sh*tty music.

3 days ago '07        #91
mr.john 
space
space
Props total: 1285 1 K  Slaps total: 184 184
 Bricks504 said
The St. Lunatics by far.........literally a group of nobodies besides Nelly. A Hip Hop pop group
But some of those dudes could really spit though.

3 days ago '13        #92
dsaint 
space
space
Props total: 1528 1 K  Slaps total: 277 277
 ClapBackJack said
So this was basically another undercover Eminem Hate thread. Y'all nikkaz ain't sh*t.
What in the fu*k are you talking about? I'm a huge Eminem fan. Look at my god damn avatar for fu*k's sake.

3 days ago '13        #93
dsaint 
space
space
Props total: 1528 1 K  Slaps total: 277 277
 Rule 336 said
You can literally say this about any group with a member that's more popular than the others..
Yeah, so basically the group is fu*king whack without the star? That was my whole point.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  56
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
177 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  56
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
75 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+88online now  40
Image(s) inside Someone robbed the coat check at MoneyBagg Yo concert in Chicago
112 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  28
Image(s) inside Sooooo.... No one gonna mention that Alexis Texas got a hip hop podcast?
151 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy