Jermaine Dupri Recalls Biggie Pulling A Gun On Lil Kim At The Studio because of Usher

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  91
82 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 days ago '05        #76
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 14889 14 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
 TrueWest_1 said
did Biggie just die a week ago?

Do you know what sarcasm is?

3 days ago '05        #77
2 Pistolz 
space
space
Props total: 13358 13 K  Slaps total: 2733 2 K
In other words, Big was a fu*king pu**y.

This we already knew.

At least he could spit.... but he ain't no Pac in or out the booth.
+1   

3 days ago '04        #78
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7170 7 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
 ghost213 said
That was Lil Kim, Charlie and Faith he put hands on, did he ever put hands on a man?
To my knowledge, No. He def didnt touch Pac. And people say Pac was pu**y for going to ballet school, but nothing about BIG was gangsta, his own mama said the boy had everything he wanted. I can see how he only took his transgressions on females.

Typical bi*ch move. Rappers aint exempt.
+1   

3 days ago '14        #79
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 6082 6 K  Slaps total: 990 990
 Goop Hair It Is said
Gene deal already said pac didn't want no issues
When they pulled burners but Pac went at his head he was quick to pull the strap instead of catching them hands
+1   

3 days ago '04        #80
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7170 7 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
 EZ Green said
Please. Pac pulled that biggie situation out of his a*s, he knew big wasn't involved and so did big
yeah they did if u kno how the streets work. if some n*ggas you rock with, rob somebody in the studio YOU in, you gon sit there and act like u aint know it was gon happen?

So me and you friends, im at the studio, are you gonna pull up somewhere yo boy to rob a n*gga and not let him know beforehand wassup? Das da opposite of how the streets work? They def had the heads up. they knew pac was coming cuz bad boy camp told him. ANd for anyone who dont know, he got robbed and shot for attempting to distance himself from Haitian jack and his team. Das partly why he went to death row. He needed soldiers behind him because he was involved in street sh*t. Unlike big, soft, women beating a*s. big knew, and tried to play pu**y. what pac said is he knew big didnt SHOOT him, meaning it wasnt from his order, but pac felt like and he right, if you my man, you posed to let me know bout da setup. big sat and played pu**y. consistently. even after it was known they knew the robbers, bubg and puff played like they aint know they was outside waiting and all dis sh*t. Pac went so hard becayse he let big sleep on his fu*kin floor. can u imagine a n*gga you took to help and they know u bouta get robbed and dont tell you?! Man he woulda fu*ked faith 100 times to make sure big felt dat pain. it really was on some 50 cent/ ja rule sh*t, they wasnt ever gon reconcile from dat.

3 days ago '10        #81
Walmart 
space
space
Props total: 19596 19 K  Slaps total: 2255 2 K
"I treat ya right, ya talk slick,
I beat ya right......"

RIP to Big, but there are plenty dudes that are legends that used to put hands on their women, like Big Pun (RIP as well)
+2   

3 days ago '15        #82
WavyManny 
space
space
Props total: 1639 1 K  Slaps total: 220 220
 Eliphas Levi said
Y'all n*ggas are standing on your moral high ground about not hitting bi*ches, but these women idolize Biggie even though he hit them. Meanwhile, they still see you as lame.
I have never in my life ever seen a female idolize or even mention Biggie

3 days ago '18        #83
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 33986 33 K  Slaps total: 3604 3 K
 Brutus Beefcake said
Quality post OP

no its not
its a Drink champs thread wit a fu*king Vlad clip
stop sucking ya own d*ck, thats your alt account

3 days ago '17        #84
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 4684 4 K  Slaps total: 452 452
 Eliphas Levi said
Y'all n*ggas are standing on your moral high ground about not hitting bi*ches, but these women idolize Biggie even though he hit them. Meanwhile, they still see you as lame.
Nah like you are some how separated from the rest of us? And what was the point on this post? That its ok to hit woman? You all over the place with this.

3 days ago '04        #85
profit 
space
space
space
Props total: 308 308  Slaps total: 116 116
 DUMAR777 said
Look at you ....

An angry Incel fukk n*gga

Don't get mad at me cause yo MAMA raised a pu**yhole who don't know how to keep a woman in check without getting violent

Instead of pulling the gun on her

You should pull the gun on yourself KOONFACE
Shut the fu*k up clown a*s n*gga .. get that soy and pu**y out your blood. These bi*ches more man than you and you defending them. Untuck your d*ck from out your a*s. Passive aggressive man feminists pull down your skirt

3 days ago '16        #86
Teknicks 
space
space
Props total: 22709 22 K  Slaps total: 3934 3 K
 Eliphas Levi said
So you base your morals on a bird that let Biggie hit them?

Are you aware that the abused often like abuse?

That doesn't make it right. And my morals are set by me, I'm def not factoring how Lil Kim feels into my position on anything.

3 days ago '04        #87
alexmooos22 
space
space
Props total: 382 382  Slaps total: 42 42
He was a big insecure nikka. Big Pun did the same sh*t. Everyone around them is guilty too. Lox, Cuban etc. They took them checks knowing what was up. Real playa just need strategic wording to get outta tight situations.

3 days ago '18        #88
Eliphas Levi 
space
space
space
Props total: 2393 2 K  Slaps total: 1499 1 K
😂 This thread is proof positive of why lame a*s n*ggas stay complaining about women picking certain types of men and friendzoning them. You see a guy who doesn't love these hoes give one of them the business and here y'all come with your capes flapping in the wind. Meanwhile, you wonder why the women fu*k these n*ggas and are crazy about them while she's been telling you for years that she's going to leave him to be with you...while crying on your shoulder about what he's done. I'm not saying how you should or shouldn't treat these hoes, I'm saying that you caping a*s n*ggas need to chill because these hoes aren't feeling y'all. You cape for these hoes but they love the hell out of the n*gga that she complains about....but you're busy trying to defend her honor against the n*gga that she'll continue to choose over you, no matter how dysfunctional he is.

3 days ago '19        #89
sinsay 
space
space
space
Props total: 944 944  Slaps total: 170 170
 WavyManny said
Hope this ainít true but how do men put their hands on women but not men they have problems with
Because men have a mutual respect for each other for the most part. Even if you have a problem with a man it's not gonna get THAT serious cause you both stand equal chance of gettin fu*ked up. But with women it's completely different. Yes physically we are able to overpower them but legally they've got us in a deathgrip especially if you're in the states. A woman gets into a f*ght with a man knowing that even if she LOSES it's a win for her legally and morally. So if she can't kick your a*s she's gonna do everything she can to get you to kick hers so she can win in the end.

3 days ago '15        #90
WavyManny 
space
space
 sinsay said
Because men have a mutual respect for each other for the most part. Even if you have a problem with a man it's not gonna get THAT serious cause you both stand equal chance of gettin fu*ked up. But with women it's completely different. Yes physically we are able to overpower them but legally they've got us in a deathgrip especially if you're in the states. A woman gets into a f*ght with a man knowing that even if she LOSES it's a win for her legally and morally. So if she can't kick your a*s she's gonna do everything she can to get you to kick hers so she can win in the end.
Nah man, putting your hands on a female isnít justifiable at all. Even if a female was trying to hit me Iíd just walk away or at least block the hits. With men Iíve had to f*ght a bunch of times, we could both get hurt but the way I was raised thatís a part of being a man
+1   

3 days ago '19        #91
sinsay 
space
space
space
 WavyManny said
Nah man, putting your hands on a female isnít justifiable at all. Even if a female was trying to hit me Iíd just walk away or at least block the hits. With men Iíve had to f*ght a bunch of times, we could both get hurt but the way I was raised thatís a part of being a man
Bruh yall n*ggas on this site read sh*t and then take it a whole nother direction. Name one instance in there where I was trynna justify beatin a bi*ches a*s. You asked WHY and I answered with a reason. Justifiable or not I provided an answer. Why do you think you were raised to be that type of man? Because of LITERALLY ALL THE sh*t I SAID IN MY POST. Once you grow all the way up you realize that there's no such thing as "right" or "wrong" and the only thing that exists are "repercussions". The repercussions for a man hitting a woman are DETRIMENTAL regardless of the situation. This is why WOMEN have the upperhand and can/will provoke a man into hitting them whereas a man wouldn't do that sh*t to another man cause the stakes are even.

Let me present you with an issue that's not as clear cut and simple, one where you can't just "walk away" or "block the hits". You and a woman have a child together. She was normal at first but after the baby she develops some OD post partum depression. The woman is literally beating your infant child that's less than a year old. Are you gonna walk away my guy? You gonna call the police and wait for them while this crazy beats your child to death? Or are you gonna take SOME sort of physical action to restrain her and get her off your seed?

I'm just presentin that issue to show you not every n*gga who gets violent with a woman is some pu**y n*gga who just likes to hit women. There's MILLIONS of justifiable reasons to get physical with ANYTHING. Man, woman, beast, or bird

3 days ago '13        #92
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3369 3 K  Slaps total: 825 825
 EZ Green said
Why would big know that? You think they told big his every move?
Just think about it. If somebody come up to you and say, bruh, you hanging around some bad people, but dnt tell you why. Then soon after you get robbed and sh*t by them very same people. He prolly didn't tell Big, but was on some that Tupac dude think he cant be touched or some sh*t. Something to let him know that touching him was on his mind. Plus, big was in the same studio and them cats were down stairs. Too many coincidences for me! I just dont believe in too many. One, Ok 2 or 3 yeah you def knew something. Maybe not everything, but something.

3 days ago '05        #93
choppinggame 
space
space
space
Props total: 909 909  Slaps total: 239 239
Lil Kim wasnt scared. Why he didn't do that sh*t to them n*ggas who was on his bumper and took his chain after that 2 Pac shooting.

3 days ago '13        #94
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3369 3 K  Slaps total: 825 825
 hoodrichmali said
Putting on capes for women is the lamest thing a man can do so I guess your own opinion doesnít matter to yourself, lame
Makes no sense kid. You thought u were being cool with that bs u said then I pissed on your parade. Just had to say any bullsh*t huh?

3 days ago '15        #95
WavyManny 
space
space
 sinsay said
Bruh yall n*ggas on this site read sh*t and then take it a whole nother direction. Name one instance in there where I was trynna justify beatin a bi*ches a*s. You asked WHY and I answered with a reason. Justifiable or not I provided an answer. Why do you think you were raised to be that type of man? Because of LITERALLY ALL THE sh*t I SAID IN MY POST. Once you grow all the way up you realize that there's no such thing as "right" or "wrong" and the only thing that exists are "repercussions". The repercussions for a man hitting a woman are DETRIMENTAL regardless of the situation. This is why WOMEN have the upperhand and can/will provoke a man into hitting them whereas a man wouldn't do that sh*t to another man cause the stakes are even.

Let me present you with an issue that's not as clear cut and simple, one where you can't just "walk away" or "block the hits". You and a woman have a child together. She was normal at first but after the baby she develops some OD post partum depression. The woman is literally beating your infant child that's less than a year old. Are you gonna walk away my guy? You gonna call the police and wait for them while this crazy beats your child to death? Or are you gonna take SOME sort of physical action to restrain her and get her off your seed?

I'm just presentin that issue to show you not every n*gga who gets violent with a woman is some pu**y n*gga who just likes to hit women. There's MILLIONS of justifiable reasons to get physical with ANYTHING. Man, woman, beast, or bird
Iím not even gonna read everything you typed, but youíre overreacting no ones commenting on you or your character relax and stop being insecure

3 days ago '19        #96
sinsay 
space
space
space
 WavyManny said
Iím not even gonna read everything you typed, but youíre overreacting no ones commenting on you or your character relax and stop being insecure
And in there I didn't accuse anyone of doing so. But I'm DEFINITELY attacking yours currently. You're an idiot

3 days ago '15        #97
WavyManny 
space
space
 sinsay said
And in there I didn't accuse anyone of doing so. But I'm DEFINITELY attacking yours currently. You're an idiot
And youíre a punk typing in all caps on the internet lol

3 days ago '16        #98
Torontos Own 
space
space
Props total: 667 667  Slaps total: 106 106
 ghost213 said
That was Lil Kim, Charlie and Faith he put hands on, did he ever put hands on a man?
Yup... hands...bats.... & caught cases behind it. Not advocating hitting women but Biggie kept it aggressive with both genders.

3 days ago '19        #99
sinsay 
space
space
space
 WavyManny said
And youíre a punk typing in all caps on the internet lol
I can give you all the sh*t I'm talkin IRL it makes no difference. Where are you located?

3 days ago '15        #100
WavyManny 
space
space
 sinsay said
I can give you all the sh*t I'm talkin IRL it makes no difference. Where are you located?
At your mothers crib for Valentineís Day, pull up

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  59
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
73 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  55
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
177 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+88online now  39
Image(s) inside Someone robbed the coat check at MoneyBagg Yo concert in Chicago
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Feb 16 - 14 year old boy arrested for stabbing tessa majors to death
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy