Throwback: 50 takes Ross baby mama Tia shooping, makes her put ross on blast. [Classic Ether]

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29654 29654
 Showtimegp said:
everytime a ross release comes out why is they always countless threads of this old beef
its the BX way...especially the groupies pullin 50 threads out their a.ss makin them throwbacks cuz they take people sayin 50s irrelevant to heart
 5 years ago '08        #82
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
 tupacnasfan said:
As fraud as ross was, he is right, this clown name 5-0 aka 50 has completely destroyed just as much as NY Rap as the rappers themselves, Yes NY Rap has a long history of rap beefs, but this guy brought it down even further in our hip-hop history.

Roberts is more "5-0" the Curtis could ever be mayne, Roberts used to be in Prison waking up dudes like Curtis up, treating them bad, basically the cops of a prison that's what he was. Probably checking prisoner nuts/ass for drugs and sh*t, now he a don drug lord k!lla gangsta monsta

Curtis came into this game on some wild sh*t I give you that, the How To Rob joint had the
entire industry like WTF, he beef with the likes of PUN,WU,Jayz and who ever else decided to take that song to heart.

In the end though everything can be said about this guy BUT look what he accomplished
he became one of the big names in the music industry. ROBERTS is who knows how many
songs deep and still can't sell worth a damn, he portrays his persona like a big tough guy

BUT HE ALLOWED CURTIS TO GET CLOSE TO HIS SEED, come on now any other real man
wouldn't allowed an enemy to get that close to your Family, ROBERTS fraud is certified

LORD KNOWS THAT FAT BOY AIN'T BEEN ABOUT THAT LIFE, CURTIS BEEN ABOUT THAT
wouldn't be shock if Curtis k!lled a few in his early days, dude's prison picture shows the face of a ruthless dude, Rozay CO pic shows the face of a happy go lucky regular guy that wouldnt hurt a fly.
 5 years ago '08        #83
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
btw real talk Curtis has HISTORY in this game, I am pretty sure the MMG/Rozay fanatics are mostly teenagers who were not alive during 50 cent's early days/pre GROD. Yet the want to come into the conversation like they know anything about Hip Hop?, where were ya when Camel said "wtf is 50 cent"?, ya still kids and now are into a fat as fu*k character dude 20+ years older then you???, oh wait ya into the beats?....ROBERTS has nothing to do with that.



Roberts is a nobody with no relevant History Hip Hop history,
wasn't he first shown in a Tight as fu*k Laker Jersey's with Trina?,
years later Camel cosigned then the
Hustlin sh*t hit and that was pretty much his biggest days, everything else after that has been sh*t, NUMBERS BACK THAT UP.
His only rise again was during the BMF song, I remember f*gs used to make threads posting

pics about the chorus, look around now.........WHERE IS THAT BUZZ FOR THIS ALBUM?
he doesn't even have a BMF type of joint, their is no Hustlin.....THEIR BEEN COUNTLESS OF FLOPPED SINGLES THOUGH, while he in this fu*ked up stage here comes CURTIS BACK on a mission to be heard once again, that 5 sh*t has more buzz then GFID has dudes mad as to why 50 keeps pulling the carrot back, then announces SK:IMMORTAL to confirm he wants to be heard again, not a good look for MMG 95K sales


Last edited by The N; 07-03-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #84
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4518 4518
Im trying to figure out how ross stans are trying to say ross won

you dont engage in battle then retreat and then claim victory

how is that even an logical though lol
 5 years ago '10        #85
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 AuthenticMade said:
Im tired of this beef to...but howcome people like to forget this? This is when Khaled himself said the 'beef' was becoming to much, and he wanted his people to back out of any back/forth. Whenever you see people talk about this beef, they always leave this part out lol:

im fu*king
 5 years ago '10        #86
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 tupacnasfan said:
As fraud as ross was, he is right, this clown name 5-0 aka 50 has completely destroyed just as much as NY Rap as the rappers themselves, Yes NY Rap has a long history of rap beefs, but this guy brought it down even further in our hip-hop history.
shut your f*ggot a.ss up fu*king queer!
 5 years ago '10        #87
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Im Soo Special said:
never seen a team get exposed by 50 so bad since murder inc





triple c's sold 12,000 copies
im done!!!!!
 07-03-2012, 10:01 PM         #88
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these durag wearin all white air forces with the x*xxxxl white tee to match dont realize its 20 fukin 12 nobody care bout 50 anymore

PS ross won u delusional a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #89
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 kiddrocay said:
Im trying to figure out how ross stans are trying to say ross won

you dont engage in battle then retreat and then claim victory

how is that even an logical though lol

50 retreated, 50 never fu*ked up rick ross's life, Ross used 50 his as a launch pad can't you see... 50 be the one that acts like 5.0 the n*gga be doing investigations, getting copies of court papers, buying tapes and paying for evidence. 50 deals in the courts, he got any problems he calls his laywers. Nearly everybody from Ja to Shyne, Wayne, Buck, Bang em Smurf, Supreme, Black Child,Game, Irv to Rick Ross has had problems with the police since they beefed with 50, n*ggaz have been deported and sh*t. 50 the n*gga thats got the cleanest sheet in the game since he got into it and who lies in his raps, he don't drink or smoke...like Jay-Z said "y'll respect the person who got shot, I respect the shooter".

50 didnt follow through with Rick Ross either, if dressing up like a transvestite is what you call victory I dont know what is losing. Ross moved onto bigger and better things while Curly be getting his tattoos removed and doing low budget movies and hasnt released an album for the last three years... oh yeah G-unit basically broke up and they got dropped from Interscope whilst Rick Ross got his own label deal and brang out MMG.
 5 years ago '06        #90
C-MOB 
space
avatar space
space
$353 | Props total: 10 10
ross ended 50's rap career
 07-04-2012, 05:18 PM         #91
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
btw real talk Curtis has HISTORY in this game, I am pretty sure the MMG/Rozay fanatics are mostly teenagers who were not alive during 50 cent's early days/pre GROD. Yet the want to come into the conversation like they know anything about Hip Hop?, where were ya when Camel said "wtf is 50 cent"?, ya still kids and now are into a fat as fu*k character dude 20+ years older then you???, oh wait ya into the beats?....ROBERTS has nothing to do with that.



Roberts is a nobody with no relevant History Hip Hop history,
wasn't he first shown in a Tight as fu*k Laker Jersey's with Trina?,
years later Camel cosigned then the
Hustlin sh*t hit and that was pretty much his biggest days, everything else after that has been sh*t, NUMBERS BACK THAT UP.
His only rise again was during the BMF song, I remember f*gs used to make threads posting

pics about the chorus, look around now.........WHERE IS THAT BUZZ FOR THIS ALBUM?
he doesn't even have a BMF type of joint, their is no Hustlin.....THEIR BEEN COUNTLESS OF FLOPPED SINGLES THOUGH, while he in this fu*ked up stage here comes CURTIS BACK on a mission to be heard once again, that 5 sh*t has more buzz then GFID has dudes mad as to why 50 keeps pulling the carrot back, then announces SK:IMMORTAL to confirm he wants to be heard again, not a good look for MMG 95K sales
 07-04-2012, 05:37 PM         #92
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrippyMayne said:
these durag wearin all white air forces with the x*xxxxl white tee to match dont realize its 20 fukin 12 nobody care bout 50 anymore

PS ross won u delusional a.ss n*ggas
I fu*ks with MMG but you gotta admit Ross kinda cheated going at 50-Cent knowing 50-Cent didnt have the streets behind him.


Ross just manipulated 50-Cent into a war that exposed 50-cent & G-Unit as dudes that babysit kids, take women shopping, slash tires, and take pics of peoples mothers at their workplace.


...the streets dont respect cowards that involve women and children in beefs, so when you cowardly slap Jimmy Henchmens 12 year old son and a G-Unit affiliate gets murdered over it the streets gonna respect the shooter not the pedophiles, child-beaters or woman-stalkers.


Some rappers go to War and get richer, stronger, and more powerful in this game and they can claim VICTORY and some rappers fall lower on the Forbes list, get weaker and show their powerlessness over their career and they can accept DEFEAT.



....however based on 50-Cents tireless campaign to ingratiate himself in the hearts of whites, nerds, geeks, wiggers, and wannabee's he will always be popular in foreign countries and the white suburbs.


Amen


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-04-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 07-05-2012, 05:13 PM         #93
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
and ross didn't really start this beef, 5-0 aka 50 did.
Explain??

50 called him chubby???
If i was ross i would take that as a compliment


[spoiler - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



check out this chubby dude...


Last edited by YesUcantCme; 07-22-2012 at 07:53 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #94
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
50 actually saved Ross' career with this beef. At the time of the beef Ross had just been exposed for lying about being a CO when the smoking gun put out that photo. After that NOBODY in the industry was really fu*king with Ross and he'd lost alot of fans.

Then 50 comes along and starts the beef but focuses more on antics than the music. Add that to the fact that 50 alienated ALOT of rappers and their fans so they supported ross in the beef. It went from "damn 50 is getting at ross with his baby moms" to "Ross is making better music and is only focusing on the music".

If Ross had dropped that album without the beef he would have flopped. That rap beef got Ross support and allowed him to do the same numbers he always does while Curtis took a BIG L with his album...sh*t was so bad they had to count TWO WEEKS as one week in sales in order to try and save him. Ross is more relevant in the game now and has built up MMG what has 50 done music wise since the beef. Ross kinda owes 50
 5 years ago '07        #95
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 Im Soo Special said:
never seen a team get exposed by 50 so bad since murder inc





triple c's sold 12,000 copies
 07-22-2012, 07:50 AM         #96
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '07        #97
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
She dirty for this for real lol
 5 years ago '12        #98
Eskaey 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$400 | Props total: 54 54
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy