Young Buck Music Catalog To Be Auctioned Off

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Tha754kid said:
That's not true at all. They don't take every dollar you earn, just a certain percentage. This n*gga could easily grind to pay off the IRS and live comfortably. Unfortunately, thanks to 50, he can't
50 just stopped Buck from doing anything huh? you people
 6 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i'll give them 40 bucks and a grilled cheese for it...and they have to let me get a bite of the grilled cheese
 04-09-2012, 11:39 AM         #83
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
That's not true at all. They don't take every dollar you earn, just a certain percentage. This n*gga could easily grind to pay off the IRS and live comfortably. Unfortunately, thanks to 50, he can't
Did you not read the part about 50 Cent giving him 500 Grand to pay his taxes, yet he still somehow ended up owing taxes, or did you just selectively not read that part?

Go back, re-read it. He tried to pay the guys bills for him

With all the artist that went broke off bad boy...Show me where Diddy loaned one of em lawyer fees or tax fees...Bet G Dep aint gettin his lawyer fees paid by Diddy .....Matter fact show me where Jay Z paid for Beans lawyer Fees, i'll wait.
 6 years ago '05        #84
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
he should change his name from young buck to yo I'm fu*ked
 04-09-2012, 11:46 AM         #85
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #86
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
Modern Day Slavery.......at the same time, this is what he signed up for...............
 04-09-2012, 12:54 PM         #87
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his music blows d!ck...who's stupid enough to spend money on trash?
 04-09-2012, 12:55 PM         #88
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Modern Day Slavery.......at the same time, this is what he signed up for...............
no, that's obama ruining your life...get your head out of your a.ss...he made enough money to get wealthy, but the whole black man mentality is too ignorant to invest and not just buy a few bottles of sh*tty liquor....

shoulda signed his stupid a.ss up for accounting....or financial planning
 04-09-2012, 12:59 PM         #89
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is just another example of the G-Unit curse.

Look at the careers of the rappers who a.ssociated themselves with that brand.
 6 years ago '05        #90
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
 TIP2009 said:
no, that's obama ruining your life...get your head out of your a.ss...he made enough money to get wealthy, but the whole black man mentality is too ignorant to invest and not just buy a few bottles of sh*tty liquor....

shoulda signed his stupid a.ss up for accounting....or financial planning
So, you just managed to take a basic statement about the music industry, and turn it into a political view about the black man mentality and Obama.......

You sound stupid right now fam. Read the rest of the statement, "this is what he signed up for". It's basically the equivalent to your mini rant about finances. In other words, I was saying he brought it on himself. He signed the contract, he made the moves, of course you can say 50 pulled the trigger (and the IRS), but business should have been handled on Buck's end.

Don't be so quick to jump on statements you don't understand. You end up looking like a complete as*hole........
 04-09-2012, 02:10 PM         #91
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
This is just another example of the G-Unit curse.

Look at the careers of the rappers who a.ssociated themselves with that brand.
Every rapper in the G-unit group went platinum while MMG n*ggas aren't going gold

6 years ago '11        #92
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
Not surprised
 6 years ago '05        #93
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Straight Outta Cashville and Buck The World were heat. Buck had some hott a.ss mixtape joints too. It's too bad that he is basically done.
 04-11-2012, 12:50 AM         #94
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
So, you just managed to take a basic statement about the music industry, and turn it into a political view about the black man mentality and Obama.......

You sound stupid right now fam. Read the rest of the statement, "this is what he signed up for". It's basically the equivalent to your mini rant about finances. In other words, I was saying he brought it on himself. He signed the contract, he made the moves, of course you can say 50 pulled the trigger (and the IRS), but business should have been handled on Buck's end.

Don't be so quick to jump on statements you don't understand. You end up looking like a complete as*hole........
I love watching the ignorant get slayed. Especially those that bang their keyboards knowing damn well they lack the intelligence to successfully debate on said subject. Props my dude.
 6 years ago '11        #95
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Dang Buck about to be living in his cousin twice Removed basement playing Luigi Mansion on the Nintendo 64

wonder if shawty still ridin w/ him

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy