Potential HOU/LAL/NO deal? (CP3 to LAL)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #601
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Cmon guys, be real... As great as it is for the Lakers (getting CP3), its TERRIBLE for the rest of the league and the sport in general... You can't have 10 major superstars in the league, in which 5-6 are all on the same teams...
 6 years ago '07        #602
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
AMBER ALERT: Missing - Chris Paul. 6'0", 185 lbs. Eyes: Brown. Hair: Black. Last seen en route to Los Angeles. Answers to "David Stern".

David Stern for Defensive Player of the Year!

My sources say David Stern had this to say about the CP3 deal, "Whoa Dere, Hold Up, Hold Up, Hold Up,Hold Up."

Last edited by Antbone; 12-09-2011 at 12:15 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #603
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 bxrulez said:
just pau woulda been fine but odom 2? lol smh auto loss
Are u serious rite now?

Pau and odom are both 31. Paul is 26 n the best at his position. If u wouldnt give up both, then u are a fu*ken retard
 6 years ago '05        #604
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
fu*k! David Stern fu*ked us from having a potential 4 or 5 seed playoff team without chris paul

sh*t like this is the reason nfl > nba
 6 years ago '04        #605
space
space
Tweet of the day:
REGGIE EVANS
@CP3:lol
 6 years ago '07        #606
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Trap$tar said:
Rockets should be happy. Stern saved them from getting robbed in this trade. This trade was only good for the Hornets and Lakers. Scola and Martin>Gasol.

I know Rockets wanted to make this trade but I have no idea why.
you mustve forgot the finals mvp's kobe stole...you're buggin if you think that....Gasol would make up for no defense playing Martin and Scola semi post play
 6 years ago '04        #607
space
space
I would take Gasol over Scole and Martin IMO
 6 years ago '04        #608
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Russ369 said:
Cmon guys, be real... As great as it is for the Lakers (getting CP3), its TERRIBLE for the rest of the league and the sport in general... You can't have 10 major superstars in the league, in which 5-6 are all on the same teams...
i made the argument because im kinda sick of the lakers but there is plenty of elite talent not on the same team. no one was saying this when steve nash the MVP had amare and joe johnson plus a prime all star shawn marion. there is gonna be consolidation of elite talent on elite teams. plus you got the blake griffins, kevin durants, potential in john wall, cp3 (as of now), d will, dirk, timmy and ginobili and parker, yao when he was playin, all over the league. ppl needa let the superstar argument go. we saw it takes more to win than JUST popular names last year
 6 years ago '04        #609
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 KnicksLost said:
you mustve forgot the finals mvp's kobe stole...you're buggin if you think that....Gasol would make up for no defense playing Martin and Scola semi post play
semi post play? are you serious? scola has elite level post moves, he just doesnt have a lotta athleticism. he abuses dudes in the paint in addition to having a mid range game. dont talk down on scola da gawd like that. only thing gasol got on him really IMO is height, and BTW scola can pas a bit too. veteran saavy. Martin doesnt play much d, but dude is hella nice on O and will get to the line at will
 6 years ago '07        #610
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jplaydadon said:
semi post play? are you serious? scola has elite level post moves, he just doesnt have a lotta athleticism. he abuses dudes in the paint in addition to having a mid range game. dont talk down on scola da gawd like that. only thing gasol got on him really IMO is height, and BTW scola can pas a bit too. veteran saavy. Martin doesnt play much d, but dude is hella nice on O and will get to the line at will
aight I was trolling with the semi post moves...but Pau punishes defenders and has more array of high percentage shots...Kev Mart would excel on a team with no true superstar but is he really leading any team over the hump? Keep it a hundred
 6 years ago '11        #611
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3974 3974
People sleep on pau for some reason. This n*gga had an all-out breakdown toward the end of last season, but he was our most consistant player during the two championship years. I think kobe has an issue with sharing the spotlight with him or something. Cuz it was obvious that when the plays ran thru gasol, we could always get a decent shot.

Again, I have no clue what happened to him last year. But something seemed very off in the playoffs. Didn't wanna take shots or even have the ball in his hand. He wasn't playing like pau, and anybody who watches the lakers regularly had to have seen that.
 6 years ago '08        #612
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
So Stern and his Owners hate on this trade but they say NOTHING ABOUT SACRAMENTO GIVING MARCUS THORNTON $40 MILLION

I realize Stern can't stop an owner from Paying a player what he gonna pay but that is a signing worthy of being vetoed for "Basketball Reasons"

And the Kings are my sleeper team to make the Playoffs this year
 6 years ago '06        #613
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
New Orleans, Houston and Lakers are re-engaged in talks to find a new way to complete Chris Paul blockbuster trade, league sources tell Y!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy