Sunday Night Football - Week 1 - Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins - NBC

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

VOTE
COWBOYS 42 48.28%
REDSKINS 45 51.72%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #761
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1480 1480
 chctynig2804 said:
yea it was dumb but not Wade's fault, Garrett has full control of the offense and Wade has full control of the defense...Wade gets too much blame for shyt like that, no wonder everyone thinks he's a terrible coach when our offense struggles
lol that s**t gets under my skin n*ggas blame wade all day dude is a good coach... they need to get rid of j.garett and rome f**k what everyone say n*gga don't know how to step up when his team needs it... u got a decent set of WR hit those targets don't be scared to throw the long ball... stop being scared of the linemen... ill say this s**t again, anybody is wrong for blaming choice he didn't even know he was getting the ball it was suppose to be a wide out throw... romo pitched it like a b**ch choice didn't know and got hit and fumbled... last play if dude didnt hold romo would of gotten sacked period... ill say this s**t once again... biggest players for dallas are AUSTIN and WARE... period
 09-13-2010, 10:35 AM         #762
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VickSickPuppies said:
how should your location not determine who you route for? the teams have cities/sates/regions/LOCATIONS in front of them? this aint a cowboys/redskins thing man cause i respect the cowboys but i just dont understand how you can rep a team which you really have no a.ssociation with, whether it be the cowboys lakers s**t the cleveland browns if you aint from cleveland dont pull for them. why do you like odu? cause you go there man thats your squad, you rep odu, they rep odu. why do i like the skins? cause when they play at home on tv they show shots of the capitol, the monuments the potomac river. thats s**t i see everyday that my city ya know. you dont route for a team cause you like their swag or whatever. its not like yeh that detroit is one cool a.ss city so im gonna pull for the lions nah it aint like that cause the lions aint winnin (aight i know they beat the skins last year)

^^^^^^ stupidist post i have ever read and im a redskin fan..
 7 years ago '04        #763
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 255 255
Im a cowboys fan, but given the way the offense played, i cant say the ending was a surprise. Every offensive series was filled with stupid mistakes, so for them too lose the game over an Alex Barron mistake almost seemed fitting... i was still pissed tho
 7 years ago '04        #764
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 egotistical said:
lol that s**t gets under my skin n*ggas blame wade all day dude is a good coach... they need to get rid of j.garett and rome f**k what everyone say n*gga don't know how to step up when his team needs it... u got a decent set of WR hit those targets don't be scared to throw the long ball... stop being scared of the linemen... ill say this s**t again, anybody is wrong for blaming choice he didn't even know he was getting the ball it was suppose to be a wide out throw... romo pitched it like a b**ch choice didn't know and got hit and fumbled... last play if dude didnt hold romo would of gotten sacked period... ill say this s**t once again... biggest players for dallas are AUSTIN and WARE... period
lies about Romo, im jus tired of arguing for him because it doesnt matter, noone will give Romo the credit he deserves...and for the record Barron had help against Orakpo he jus hooked him from jump so we dont know for sure if Romo would have gotten sacked on that play

and honestly ur jus hatin on Romo for no reason for that play that choice f**ked up by himself...jus go watch the replay and see that Choice was runnin beside Romo lookin at him THE ENTIRE TIME, and he even got about 4 yards before he met a defender, but his dumbass tried to f!ght for more yards for whatever reason and got stripped...all choice's fault
 7 years ago '07        #765
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 chctynig2804 said:
lies about Romo, im jus tired of arguing for him because it doesnt matter, noone will give Romo the credit he deserves...and for the record Barron had help against Orakpo he jus hooked him from jump so we dont know for sure if Romo would have gotten sacked on that play

and honestly ur jus hatin on Romo for no reason for that play that choice f**ked up by himself...jus go watch the replay and see that Choice was runnin beside Romo lookin at him THE ENTIRE TIME, and he even got about 4 yards before he met a defender, but his dumbass tried to f!ght for more yards for whatever reason and got stripped...all choice's fault

People love blaming Romo, it makes them look cool to other Cowboy haters. The fact is, Wade Phillips HAS to be fired. He is a hell of a defensive coordinator, one of the best ever, but he is not cut out to be a leader of the team. He is a defensive mind, one of the greatest in today's era(alongside the Ryan family, Jim Johnson, Bellicheck etc...), but he just CAN NOT lead a football team of Dallas's stature. He has no heart, desire, or emotion towards this team. He is a mind, not a leader.

Jason Garrett, another guy that HAS to be fired. The dude is too smart for his own good. He thinks himself out of games some times. The evidence is highlighted last night. For example, his idiotic plays such as the triple option, the Barber HB pass, the 3rd and 4 sweep to the short side of the field, the play before half, the continuous bubble screens to our slowest wide receiver. I could go on and on about the s**tty playcalling he displayed at last night's game. He thinks of the game in terms of numbers, calculations, and figures. He needs to learn the game of football, instead of thinking about it mathematically. He has never had virtually any coaching experience(he was the QB coach for Miami for a year, during Gus Frerrote's tenure, BIG WHOOP) and Jerry thinks he can be offensive coordinator?

I could go on and on about other things wrong with this team(Jerry, the O-line, Scandrick, the D in pressure situations,) but I will save those for other threads.

Any Cowboy fans agree or disagree with my thoughts?
 7 years ago '04        #766
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I usually don't like penalties ending games, but god damn, that was the worst hold I've ever seen

Barron should have been cut today

jason garrett and wade phillips are retarded too...marion barber and felix jones were putting in work when they got the ball but they hardly went to them

lmao @ Wade Phillips still having that job...he's as clueless as Zorn at times

good win for the skins
 09-13-2010, 01:57 PM         #767
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
^^^^^^ stupidist post i have ever read and im a redskin fan..
True, dude said 'route' for a team, like he was drawing up plays.
 7 years ago '04        #768
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
Good game.. lived up to the hype.

Some thoughts:

DeAngelo Hall is on beast mode this year
Alex Barron needs to be cut or benched ASAP
Redskins D is definitely gonna be good
Laron Landry with 17 tackles? GOD DAMN.
Dallas f**ked up by not giving Barber or Jones more carries (they were dominating in the running game)
Dez Bryant will be a monster when he gets settled
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy