Feds just snatched Dark Lo SMH FREE AR-AB & Dark Lo

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+52  61
41 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '17        #151
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 8405 8 K  Slaps total: 1608 1 K
Yesss 1 more loser off the streets

2 weeks ago '18        #152
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23743 23 K  Slaps total: 1793 1 K
Welp knew this was coming. Sucks but he had to know it was a matter of time. Rough situation.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #153
beskepsecret41 
space
space
space
Props total: 461 461  Slaps total: 30 30
 sleep23rd said
cause they be into stupid a*s sh*t yall look up to...which feeds them more reason to do the dumb sh*t...
Dont nobody feed into sh*t except kids who don't know any better! I am down bottom player, we used to high and watch the dvd's not follow rappers!
Maybe if y'all supported y'all rappers they wouldn't have kept doing dumb sh*t to support themselves

2 weeks ago '17        #154
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 457 457  Slaps total: 58 58
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Damn the other day everyone was just talking about how dark lo got lucky cuz he was free. Had me wondering was he locked up when the feds were investigating ar-ab.
He was going through some health sh*t, he got a kidney transplant or some sh*t...I thought that’s what saved em I guess n*ggas told on some old sh*t

2 weeks ago '04        #155
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 42083 42 K  Slaps total: 5283 5 K
No no no.no!!!!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #156
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 42083 42 K  Slaps total: 5283 5 K
 StoopidVillinz said
We enjoy the music ?
This exactly.

2 weeks ago '15        #157
Brok3nImag3s 
space
space
Props total: 6910 6 K  Slaps total: 276 276
Can’t say I’m surprised, but damn shame. His latest album was tight
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #158
Mal215 
space
space
space
Props total: 9262 9 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
 Kno said
Facts it’s all love when they’re real and making real music but as soon as they get caught up it’s fu*k them good job officer.

Where was all this fu*k them make an arrest talk when they were free

My point exactly

You dont got to listen to him

But whoever preaching, go preach that bullsh*t on a corner or something
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #159
CartelFamill 
space
space
space
Props total: 4718 4 K  Slaps total: 529 529
 alejandrososa said
And was it worth it in the end? 50 n*ggas booked all they had was 20k cash and a few properties. n*ggas coulda worked at home depot and got that. Street sh*t silly you n*ggas not gonna get rich you not bouta beat the feds get a job. And i been a fan of these dudes forever but you need an exit plan
n*gga Where u get that from? It was 8 n*ggas and found 800k in one crib....Smfh
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #160
Stryder 
space
space
space
Props total: 573 573  Slaps total: 147 147
 stutteringrap said
this is why i said religious people and religion are fake and phony. all this muslim talk, i am a muslim and no pork sh*t.

just for the birds.

apprently you can sell drugs,rob,steal,curse,use god name in vain,promote violence,s*x,murder, and everything the ten commandments speaks against and allah, and still be a christian or a muslim.
You clearly don't understand religion
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #161
Kno 
space
space
Props total: 19098 19 K  Slaps total: 2075 2 K
 CartelFamill said
n*gga Where u get that from? It was 8 n*ggas and found 800k in one crib....Smfh
Not to mention what was found and what they have are two separate things.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #162
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 4789 4 K  Slaps total: 493 493
From the outside, Lo come off as the level headed rider n*gga. He seem like the n*gga you could holla at to get the situation smooth. But the first n*gga in when it's poppin'. Too bad then n*ggas didn't leave that street $hit alone. Lo & Ab dumb talented.
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #163
S Hussle 
space
space
space
Props total: 387 387  Slaps total: 23 23

+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #164
Basicgz 
space
space
Props total: 1602 1 K  Slaps total: 73 73
Damn dude said

"I ain't ratting unless you remove that n*gga from the courtroom"

Free Lo.
+2   

1 week ago '12        #165
JetLifeSwagg 
space
space
Props total: 711 711  Slaps total: 387 387
man aint nothin legit to say dark lo been arrested except a few 'free lo' IG posts.

Only real info we got is that he was removed from the court room cos Taz aint wanna snitch with him in there
+1   

1 week ago '19        #166
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2136 2 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 Zaosyn said
little kids from chicago are better

Von not a kid champ he’s all the way wit it
+1   

1 week ago '13        #167
CheebaHawk21 
space
space
Props total: 20907 20 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
 BIGLean BallOUT said
Took the pressure off them n*ggas they was too bi*ch. We could put the guns down and use two fists. And tonight I might die I give two sh*ts. And why big and pun die they was too sick. They prolly flipping in they grave all this bullsh*t rap and it’s getting played. Go to school youngin and get straight A’s or work for me youngin and watch out for the raids.

Dark Lo, excellence personified. ���� I hope those crackers let him free soon. ����
What song is this from??

Free AR-AB & Lo.......

1 week ago '13        #168
CheebaHawk21 
space
space
 vandalizm said
Never understand why these fu*kin weenies be on a rap forum in the first place with their preachy bullsh*t.

Rap came from the streets, it evolved in the streets and remains in the streets but you coming in here flapping your d*ck suckers about the streets.

I’d respect it if you actually did something in real life about it but you ain’t sh*t. You’d tuck your tail and walk past these dudes and avoid eye contact let alone voice how you really feel. You pussies be invisibile, victims and cowards in real life and be all outspoken online.

Either you love the sh*t for what it is or you don’t not sure why you even on a rap forum.

Talk to these n*ggaz Slim....
+4   

1 week ago '13        #169
vandalizm 
space
space
Props total: 6267 6 K  Slaps total: 844 844
 CheebaHawk21 said

Talk to these n*ggaz Slim....
Real sh*t tho!

These pussies ruined this forum.

Last edited by vandalizm; 11-09-2019 at 03:42 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '13        #170
vandalizm 
space
space
 BLACK FIST said

most of these young n*ggas grew up on YouTube and Instagram. they never been in the hip hop field, and i don't even necessarily mean gang banging... they never tagged their name on a building wall, been in a face to face battle trading verses. ducked for cover because n*ggas was blicking, etc

they never experienced most of the sh*t these cats rap about, because they never knew anyone who was about that, they was raised in their basements and stayed there.. like the hermits/incels they are.

they only acknowledge hip hop through a forum, they don't actually live it.

they just talk about it.
You are absolutely 100% correct

The slick talk with no accountability under anonymity is crazy....

Over the years on this site bits and pieces of these people get exposed.

In certain threads I see these guys talking and it’s like “waaaaaaait a minute” lol

This person comment and I know this about them.

Before you know it there’s a front page full of comments from some straight weirdo bozos!

Pussies wouldn’t be saying sh*t in real life nor even occupy the same space we reside in... but online their opinion is “valid” because people are scrolling and read the sh*t but have no idea who is saying it. And online they are so passionate and outspoken!

It’s fu*king pathetic.

Respect to you homie I see you a real one I fu*k with what you said. We do this sh*t! We live this sh*t!
+3   

1 week ago '13        #171
vandalizm 
space
space
 Kno said
Facts it’s all love when they’re real and making real music but as soon as they get caught up it’s fu*k them good job officer.

Where was all this fu*k them make an arrest talk when they were free

Fools are weenies with no principals.

If you are about something be about it.

With Mexican fools where I’m from being called a “weenie” is about the worst thing you can be called.

These fools straight weenies some lil boys straight faced take they sh*t no sneaking!
Shout to Mac Dre...

They on Dark Lo neck for what he involved in but turn up “in the kitchen whippin chicken like it’s stir fry” in their Ford Focus

fu*kin dorks

Last edited by vandalizm; 11-09-2019 at 03:42 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '13        #172
vandalizm 
space
space
 alejandrososa said
What u want us to do walk up to these sensitive “thugs” with guns and tell them the truth? Thats why n*ggas k*ll eachother so damn much they are SENSITIVE and cant handle the truth. What did the street life ever get you? Why u defending these n*ggas so much? Many of us are from the hood just like you but made better decisions my n*gga.
What I’m saying is you are a hypocrite.

You on a forum about rap music which is a music rooted in the street while smugly commenting on someone who is about what they are rapping about.

Which is it?

You fu*k with street music or not?

You fu*kin dorks sh*tting on the man while at the very same time turning up “in the kitchen whipping chicken like it’s stir fry” in your Ford Focus.

It’s unfortunate and he made the wrong choices which got him to where he is but cheering someone tellling on him is pu**y sh*t.

I been robbed at gunpoint it is what it is you don’t see my cheerleading other people being locked down.

I will never cheer someone being locked in a cage. It’s inhumane. And tbh many of these people don’t know no better, or even had a damn chance in the 1st place!

I know so many damn people that just never even had a damn chance in life based on their circumstance.

Last edited by vandalizm; 11-09-2019 at 03:45 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '17        #173
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 28325 28 K  Slaps total: 3253 3 K
 vandalizm said
You are absolutely 100% correct

The slick talk with no accountability under anonymity is crazy....

Over the years on this site bits and pieces of these people get exposed.

In certain threads I see these guys talking and it’s like “waaaaaaait a minute” lol

Before you know it there’s a front page full of comments from some straight weirdo bozos!

Pussies wouldn’t be saying sh*t in real life nor even occupy the same space we reside in... but online their opinion is “valid” because people are scrolling and read the sh*t but have no idea who is saying it. And online they are so passionate and outspoken!

It’s fu*king pathetic.

Respect to you homie I see you a real one I fu*k with what you said. We do this sh*t! We live this sh*t!
real recognize real, brother. respect due!!
+1   

1 week ago '13        #174
CheebaHawk21 
space
space
CLASSIC from the LEGENDARY BLOW series......DOPE performance....Free the boys.....

+2   

1 week ago '16        #175
BIGLean BallOUT 
space
space
Props total: 1123 1 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
 CheebaHawk21 said
What song is this from??

Free AR-AB & Lo.......
Dark Lo - Dope
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
2019 Black Friday deals?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+28online now  36
Article inside Welp : Marvel Studios to 'redeem' Hulk following "Endgame"
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+62online now  23
Video inside "South Park" Uses Randy Savage's Likeness To Mock Trans Athletes
106 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  6
Video inside Nov 18 - 5-Yr Old Brings Heroin To School & Says It Turns Him Into Spid..
62 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy