Marvel 2019 Comic-Con Discussion [Phase 4 Announcements]

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '04        #126
astrotrain  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,052   Props total: 1067 1067
 SM said
It's a tv show
Even worse
+1   

3 months ago '16        #127
Ghostface Killa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,446   Props total: 5275 5275
 Mosthated 81 said
Blame universal studios
Y u say that?

3 months ago '16        #128
mobchip  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,251   Props total: 6426 6426
For now, Universal still owns the Film distribution rights for Hulk. However, Marvel Studios can go ahead and produce a Hulk movie. Which is why I think a Hulk movie will be on Disney + someday. I don't think Disney and Marvel Studios are pleased with Universal and Sony owning the film distribution rights. At least Sony made a deal....but I guarantee Disney and Marvel Studios are thinking of ways to get the film distribution rights back.

3 months ago '09        #129
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,563   Props total: 3032 3032
Doctor Strange 2 and Balde!!! Good lord what a time to be alive!

3 months ago '10        #130
Mosthated 81  100 heat pts100
space
space
$1,412   Props total: 543 543
 Ghostface k*lla said
Y u say that?
They own the rights to hulk

3 months ago '16        #131
Ghostface Killa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,446   Props total: 5275 5275
 Mosthated 81 said
They own the rights to hulk
Gotcha

3 months ago '19        #132
Solo Domo 
space
space
space
$6   Props total: 4 4
 NAKHI ALLAH said
you didnt like that run they did in the comics?

they bringing her back in the comics btw....

I know they were going to evoke her as the new Valkyrie, which is cool. And its not like Jane was a bad Thor or that her comics were bad, they were actually really good. My main gripe with Lady Thor is simply this, WHAT THE fu*k MAKES JANE FOSTER WORTHY?????? Because she showed nothing up to this point that would show she was suited to wield the hammer. She's not strong, wise, strategic, hadn't shown any type of leadership qualities nor an ability to overcome temptation or corruption. She just buss it open for Thor Odinson a couple times and then got cancer and all of a sudden she's worthy?? GTFOH!!!! Jason Aaron needs to stop with this Jane foster fetish, she should have never been Lady Thor and she should have just died of cancer and that should have been it for her. There are literally tons of different women that could have picked up the mantle of Lady Thor and it would have made way more sense.
+1   

3 months ago '19        #133
Solo Domo 
space
space
space
 GodsFavorite said
Pretty sure it’ll just be a subplot in the movie, not that she’s gonna have her own movies with the role going forward. Same as 007 lashana lynch
I really hope so, I mean truth be told Im complaining over nothing because even if they do make her Thor moving forward im still gonna watch lol, but I really hope this is just a one off.

3 months ago '19        #134
Solo Domo 
space
space
space
 The3 said
They gender swapped half the male characters on Eternals too , Makkari, Sprite , and Ajak all women now

I don't care that they gender swapped the Eternals mainly becuase they are kind of obscure in the Marvel Realm and not a lot of people know about them, so it didn't make a huge difference to me there, and I dont have a problem with the idea of Lady Thor I just think that having Jane Foster in that role has been dumb as sh*t for quite some time now.
+2   

3 months ago '06        #135
SM  41403 heat pts41403 OP
space
space
$143,794   Props total: 136023 136023
 astrotrain said
Even worse
Right

3 months ago '04        #136
NAKHI ALLAH  1 heat pts1
space
space
$8,786   Props total: 3471 3471
 Solo Domo said
I know they were going to evoke her as the new Valkyrie, which is cool. And its not like Jane was a bad Thor or that her comics were bad, they were actually really good. My main gripe with Lady Thor is simply this, WHAT THE fu*k MAKES JANE FOSTER WORTHY?????? Because she showed nothing up to this point that would show she was suited to wield the hammer. She's not strong, wise, strategic, hadn't shown any type of leadership qualities nor an ability to overcome temptation or corruption. She just buss it open for Thor Odinson a couple times and then got cancer and all of a sudden she's worthy?? GTFOH!!!! Jason Aaron needs to stop with this Jane foster fetish, she should have never been Lady Thor and she should have just died of cancer and that should have been it for her. There are literally tons of different women that could have picked up the mantle of Lady Thor and it would have made way more sense.
I can respect that

3 months ago '07        #137
MOTTAFOOKAH  6 heat pts6
space
space
$12,224   Props total: 2136 2136
Black Widow Hawkeye gotta be fu*king kidding me... Cap and Winter Soldier got potential.. everything else looks a*s

3 months ago '09        #138
whodatb1  330 heat pts330
space
space
space
$24,628   Props total: 23265 23265
 GodsFavorite said
Pretty sure it’ll just be a subplot in the movie, not that she’s gonna have her own movies with the role going forward. Same as 007 lashana lynch
It's actually sounding more and more like a "passing of the torch" film that features her and Valkyrie with Thor taking a back seat.....

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  24
Still the greatest kill in cinema history
117 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Official Halloween Dope costume Thread ! 👻👹😈&#..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+129online now  19
Video inside Old Head Tank Confirms he’s Gay
354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  13
DBFZ Broly Leak