For those who donít believe in god Ö.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

5 months ago '21        #51
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 15855 15 K  Slaps total: 3963 3 K
 AngelTaster said
Real question...Why believe in Jesus and of God?
Jesus wants to save you

5 months ago '21        #52
 No Religion said
Matter of interpretation. I take from it that you belong to God, you (we) are his children. That said, religion is a farce.
Jesus was against religion too

All he wants you to do is love each other and follow the commandments, thatís it

And also believe he died for you

5 months ago '18        #53
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33282 33 K  Slaps total: 2446 2 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Jesus was against religion too

All he wants you to do is love each other and follow the commandments, thatís it

And also believe he died for you
Jesus was a drunk and shot dice. Should have flexed on those mfs who came and k*lled him. Couldn't have been me if I had all that power. At least he became a zombie 3 days later, was pretty dope.

5 months ago '07        #54
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37958 37 K  Slaps total: 17216 17 K
 Jonny2soxs said
You gotta read the Bible bro thatís the whole point of it , he tells us everything there
If you were born somewhere else you'd be telling me read the Quran.

I dont have to read the book for you to answer a simple question.

Did God make a rule so no other gods could create themselves or appear out of nowhere?
+3   

5 months ago '21        #55
 No Religion said
Jesus was a drunk and shot dice. Should have flexed on those mfs who came and k*lled him. Couldn't have been me if I had all that power. At least he became a zombie 3 days later, was pretty dope.
He drank but didnít get drunk , he died on purpose , the wages of sin are death and he took it upon himself to die

5 months ago '16        #56
AngelTaster 
Props total: 7302 7 K  Slaps total: 465 465
 Jonny2soxs said
Jesus wants to save you
And God doesnít? What does that say about your parents. They want to save you too but we ainít ďbelievingĒ in them as God
+3   

5 months ago '21        #57
 Cambury said
If you were born somewhere else you'd be telling me read the Quran.

I dont have to read the book for you to answer a simple question.

Did God make a rule so no other gods could create themselves or appear out of nowhere?
False gods arenít real , Jesus was real , even scholars talked about him , they just donít believe in the miracles

And maybe youíre right about the Quran but here we are

5 months ago '21        #58
 AngelTaster said
And God doesnít? What does that say about your parents. They want to save you too but we ainít ďbelievingĒ in them as God
Jesus is god , theyíre both the same energy

5 months ago '13        #59
The Originator 
Props total: 11806 11 K  Slaps total: 714 714
According to man, I am a Christian.

5 months ago '18        #60
milkdudz 
Props total: 4101 4 K  Slaps total: 1820 1 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Iím just kidding breh

I believe in plain ol regular Jesus
Well, there's nothing plain or regular about him... And the reason why I asked is because according to the Bible there will be another Jesus being preached that wasn't preached by the apostles that were eyewitnesses of him and that was taught directly by him

2 Corinthians 11:3-4
[3]But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
[4]For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

[14]And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

5 months ago '07        #61
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37958 37 K  Slaps total: 17216 17 K
 No Religion said
Funny thing is Jesus never died he only told Mary to tell them he rose. That n*gga got up outta there.

5 months ago '16        #62
kamal1978 
Props total: 5624 5 K  Slaps total: 2281 2 K
I believe a lot of people don't believe in God coz of religion

They born into a certain religion and when they grow up they realize their religion doesn't make sense so they think God must be a lie too
+4   

5 months ago '12        #63
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31794 31 K  Slaps total: 3285 3 K
God and religion was made up to control the weak minded. Think about how only human beings praise a "God". How come we don't see this in other species if God created all things?

However, I do believe there are higher beings than humans given how vast the universe is though. Because of how big the universe is, it's just not probable that we're the only "intelligent" life form in it. But there's no single being such as a "God" that created all things.

Last edited by BlessInTheSky; 05-18-2021 at 07:20 PM..
+1   

5 months ago '04        #64
collegeboy58 
Props total: 21229 21 K  Slaps total: 1125 1 K
I believe in a God, I’m not sure about Christianity. You telling me the Buddhist monk that dedicated his whole life to peace is going to hell because he didn’t believe God had a kid? Then you have these interpretations of the Bible where words and context are lost in translation.
+3   

5 months ago '16        #65
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 20931 20 K  Slaps total: 1467 1 K
Prime Creator/Source...

Universal Electric...

Universal Magnetic...

Demiurge...

Pistis Sophia/Gaia...

Elohim/Anunnaki...

Black Melanin...

5 months ago '16        #66
FreeloadinRusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18125 18 K  Slaps total: 1773 1 K
 FrivolousSports said
Jesus didn't write the bible so how does Christianity make sense?

The bible was written by a bunch of people that claimed to know jesus

GENESIS was written by MOSES. HOW THAT WORK?

So THAT means EXODUS should be the beginning of your bible. The forefront, at the least.

So.....they are Jew-ish?

5 months ago '19        #67
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 35932 35 K  Slaps total: 9053 9 K
 Anomic said
Jesus said the same thing

John 10:34 - Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
These dudes lost. I save my breath lol.

Hosea 4:6

My people perish for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

5 months ago '19        #68
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 84210 84 K  Slaps total: 12682 12 K
 No Religion said
Matter of interpretation. I take from it that you belong to God, you (we) are his children. That said, religion is a farce.
But it also says

Genesis 1:26, KJV: "And God said, Let us make man in our image"

Who's the other mfs??

Are we the children of the other mfs that helped create us too or just god??

5 months ago '14        #69
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 177604 177 K  Slaps total: 43875 43 K
I will not say I donít believe in god or a god.

I will say, that in 2021. There is nothing that humanity represents that Instills confidence or inspires hope.

Which is a concern because the idea is God made us. So I question that kind of entity that would make this planet. Have no info, or context that can be made as to why we are here, what do we do, what is the point and why should I try at all ?

Put like billions of self, thinking and involved individuals on a planet. Have them create and cultivate a world of........unbalance and tension.

Leave, watch that and NEVER get involved to say. There is more to this.

So I donít trust that.

Last edited by The Logical One; 05-18-2021 at 07:56 PM..
+1   

5 months ago '15        #70
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 16478 16 K  Slaps total: 1382 1 K
 qutaboi225 said
Because humans are arrogant beings. We believe we are the heiarchy of the universe. We believe that the only way God can exist is if he is a sky daddy. We don't believe in the source code or consciousness as God. We're so arrogant we believe some small atom that existed in nowhere and exploded creating stars, planets, butterflies, and Playstation 5 randomly. The universe is God. The universe is infinite and alive. However you need to quantify that, whether thru diety or whatever. But we aint the highest order of the universe.
All is One, forever.
+2   

5 months ago '21        #71
FredoBangz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 952 952  Slaps total: 403 403
I believe God could exist, or not exist. It's not something I spend too much time on because if God does exist, he's presenting so many opportunities to me I'd be a fool to not better spend my time taking advantage of them.
+2   

5 months ago '17        #72
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87157 87 K  Slaps total: 25504 25 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Whatís your reason ?

I can honestly understand why someone wouldnít believe especially because of all the confusion, many religions , evil going on but whatís your reason?

Iím not here to judge
1. I can pray to a broom stick and get the same exact results!! So if I get the same results..... why isnt that Broom god? That broom can be prayed to and do the EXACT thing your god can.

2. Since something cannot come from an absolute NOTHING, then that would mean that your god was created....

3. I canít go k*ll someone and tell the judge god told me to do it. Can I??? I should be able to cuz he gave orders like that in the Bible. Right? So if I k*ll someone, the judge is go against what GOD told me to do?? So I shouldnít be sentenced right? Or do they think there is no god either??

4. Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus was born on the 25th of December. Thatís not the SONs birth.... thatís the SUNs birth of the pagans

5. Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus died for your sins.....

6. The Virgin Mary just means she wasnít married. Not that she didnít have s*x. All she did was have jesus out of wedlock.... interesting story

7. The kind of miracles of the past dont appear today. And I donít mean phones or technology Iím talkin BIBLICAL MIRACLES. Or else doctors and computer engineers are the true gods then. Worship them

Itís all just BELIEFS. Thereís over 400 religions. Which were made to keep people at bay. So they would reconsider crimes. Thereís a reason itís called a BELIEF, cuz itís just that.

If god was real, then there wouldnít be theories or ideas if his existence or how we got here. Religion isnít FACT.

5 months ago '15        #73
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 16478 16 K  Slaps total: 1382 1 K

+1   

5 months ago '06        #74
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4779 4 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 Jonny2soxs said
I believe in Jesus

Once you break down Christianity it makes the most sense , all Jesus wants you to do is believe in him and follow the commandments

Not tryna convert anyone here or anything one time I bought on Bruce almighty and my ex thought I was tryna convert her
Lets bring it back to the basics of who God is in the Bible, let's truly break it down...

First commandment
“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD” Deuteronomy 6:4

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.” Isaiah 44:8

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Isaiah 45:5

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me…” Isaiah 46:9

What did JESUS actually teach, and not Paul?

And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he (Jesus) had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Mark 12:28-29

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” John 5:30

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. John 14:28

36 “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” 37 He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” Matthew 22:36-40

I can go on and on and on... Go grab a red lettered bible and read what Jesus truly said and taught. Paul = Trinity, Jesus = Worship God alone, like EVERY other prophet before him. Jesus only came to the Lost sheep of Israel, Paul came to preach to the Gentiles. Jesus came to uphold the Laws of Moses, Paul came to abolish it. Even a little kid can see that everything he did and said went against Jesus. Paul also persecuted and massacred the true Followers of Jesus (Monotheists) before he had his his "dream" So the question is brother, do you follow Jesus or Paul? Jesus never claimed to be God, actually far from it. Please don't try and refute what I've said with the words of Paul.

@ why you ducking

5 months ago '20        #75
AmesVill 
Props total: 1574 1 K  Slaps total: 26 26
Most bibles are written by men with their own agendas, thatís why there are so many religions.

Best way to describe the sh*t is Book of Eli movie, whoever possesses the book wills the powers because he can rewrite history to favor himself.

Also the most spiritual people alive do the most evil sh*t, why is that, isnít God always watching, why donít they give a fu*k?
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside CNET: AirPods 3: Here's why they surprised me (video)
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+80online now  23
Video inside Yes Lawdy! Change Done Come!!
98 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Halle berry wants to know where we're yall 17 years ago
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-31online now  10
Oct 26 - New Study: Immunity in the Unvaccinated Lasts 3-61 Months