Last Night I Officially Converted To Islam.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

6 months ago '06        #51
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Props total: 151477 151 K  Slaps total: 16733 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 PackerTrelli3 said
You’re mom gonna know once Ramadan comes around
I love in L.A. she live in CT I'm good lol.
+1   

6 months ago '04        #52
mohmezherismaie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 759 759  Slaps total: 510 510
Mad respect to you bro, I guarantee you made the best decision of your life. I’m a born and raised Muslim Arab so I couldn’t possibly relate to your journey to Islam, in that sense I’ve had it easy compared to you. I can’t even imagine what all it takes to find your way to Islam on your own in today’s world with all the misinformation, misunderstanding, and confusion there is out there about it. It is easily the most misunderstood religion and the media is behind that narrative (which makes one wonder why it’s the one religion always singled out but that’s a convo for another day.)

To go against your own upbringing in search of a truth that better satisfies your inner conscience and intellect. I swear Allah was the one guiding you all along. Once you accept Islam, you accept internal peace, you learn discipline (gradually), your perspective elevates, you start to rise above all the madness and start to see things for what they really are, but that like everything good takes time and commitment.

I advise you to watch who you listen to about this because even scholars can mislead sometimes, and definitely ignore the sh*t talking dudes on this site, most are youngins who are confused themselves and the louder they are the more they wanna be heard. Take it seriously and try your best and good things will start to happen. best believe I’ma teach my future seeds what I know just like my parents did for me which I’m forever grateful for.

Look up Bayyinah Institute podcast, and also Nouman Ali Khan podcast and dive in, these two channels specialize in breaking down Quran verses and relating the lessons and wisdoms to Everyday life. Their light sessions designed to provoke thought and not be boring. Also look to connect with Muslim organizations like ISNA or ICNA (depending where you are in the country), better yet get involved with your local chapter or mosque, tons of events and volunteer opps to contribute to the greater good if you’re into that. they will welcome you with open arms.

Welcome to Islam brother.
+1   

6 months ago '17        #53
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 87159 87 K  Slaps total: 25504 25 K
 Bilal said
I love in L.A. she live in CT I'm good lol.
You said you may not tell her cuz she’s a Christian pastor lol If she that far away, tell her then

6 months ago '12        #54
Binds 
Props total: 10572 10 K  Slaps total: 869 869
congratulations my boy mashallah during Ramadan too? Legendary. may you find what you’re looking for in Islam. the name bilal is a special name in Islam it’s only right. welcome

6 months ago '12        #55
TheConnect  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 15581 15 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 Bilal said
You do realize I was on this lady long before I met him right? I mean look at my name. Go troll somewhere else my n*gga. I just converted last night but I'm still down to meet up and squabble if you really feeling like you wanna get something off your chest. Go take your homos*xual fantasies somewhere else
Straight to violence huh? You'll fit right in

I'm not trying to troll you. I am going to break down what you had to say and how a man like me perceives you and why I called you weak-minded, it's my opinion take it with a grain of salt. At the end of the day what I think of you doesn't matter, it's what ever you want to believe...regardless of how ridiculous or sane it sounds to anyone.

As y'all know I been in between Christianity and iskam for the last year last night I made it official and I received the shahada in Arabic last night with the help of a Muslim brother I connected with from London/reddit.He called me up and had me repeat after him. For those unaware the shahada is (there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah)
So you're conflicted on which version of the same story you want to follow. So you decide to go with Islam cause some Reddit poster decided to be your Muslim sherpa. So you got on a phone with him and he made you repeat his magic spell basically saying, "Everyone's else's God is fake, only our God is real. We are right and everyone is wrong. Jesus wasn't the messenger of God, it was actually Muhammad."

This brother Ahmed knows Napoleon from the outlaws and said he wants to set up a call with us. I told him it's not necessary but he insisted so I guess that'll happen when it's time.
Who gives a fu*k about some bum fu*king rapper who rode Tupac's nuts to success? Name dropping a guy who considers hip hop and Islam incompatible even if the message is positive. A guy who also got indoctrinated like you by some Muslim music producer because he wanted to feel accepted. You're supposed to get on a phone call with this doofus and listen to his word like it's something divine? Do you think Napoleon is gonna say some life-altering sh*t to you? BTW you don't need to set up a phone call with your "Brother" Ahmed to talk to Napoleon...you can call the idiot yourself +966548717267

And yeah, he is an idiot. Here is his latest retweet. Listen to the words your "brother" is trying to preach here and try to look at it from an outside perspective

Basically, 99% of the people you have met in your life will never find happiness because they don't specifically worship "Allah" the way "Allah" wants you to worship him. It's Allah or nothing.

So around 6 Billion people on Earth will never find happiness because they are all wrong according to your "brothers" you are going to follow. BTW if Brother Ahmed is name-dropping Napoleon, where do you think his teachings and ideology is going to come from?

Crazy I never felt so much love from Christians in my 33 years but this Muslim brother from London took hours out of his day to school me and helped me convert. Then sent me hours of material to watch to learn more as well. Never laid eyes on him in my life and nothing but love and openess from him. He's connected to mosques in L.A.
That is his fu*king job! He is there to recruit vulnerable weak-minded individuals who can easily be manipulated. The reason he took hours out of his day was because he is recruiting you to convert. They sent you hours of material because that is apart of the process of joining a religion or cult. They gave you the Islam starter pack...there isn't anything special about that. Tell him you decided you are going to stick to Christianity and see if he still wants to kick it with you, send him some material on Christianity see how open he is to it. Your "Brother" will drop you and look for the next prey.

"He's connected to mosques in L.A." Again, that isn't anything special. All recruiters have those connections. It's not hard to have all the Mosques on speed dial. His connections are the other recruiters in that area.

"You never felt so much love from Christians in my 33 years." How many of those Christians did you reach out to? How many Christian communities did you join? When did you reach out for love from other Christians and get denied?

My mom's is a christian pastor so idk if I'm gonna tell her lol. I already don't celebrate Christmas and those other holidays so it won't be anything out of the ordinary.
Straight bi*ch move. Be a fu*kin man and tell her straight up instead of hiding like a coward. You don't wanna tell her because you're afraid of conflict and too weak to see her face to face. Man the fu*k up big dawg, dress in your religious gear with Quran in hand, knock on her door and let her see what her son has chosen. Tell your mom that she will never find happiness because Allah is not in her heart, tell her that her entire life teachings have been a lie and that Islam is the one true way. Look her in the eyes and man up to your choice instead of pu**yfooting around and trying to "lol" it off.

I also don't see what Christmas or any other holiday has to do with telling your mom but okay?

Me personally, I ain't religious at all. The only people I respect are the ones who chose their own paths religiously or spiritually...Not people who get conned into a belief system because (your words), "The feeling of love from all these n*ggas is really mind-blowing". You wanna be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Athiest, Hindu or anything else, then choose it because you wanted to choose it...not because some n*gga named Ahmed charmed and groomed you for a year.

Thats how I interpreted your post. You didn't choose Islam because you wanted to. You chose it because you got groomed and recruited and you are too blind to see it. You have a weak mind, a soft heart, and are easy to manipulate.

Anyways again, more power to you...hope you find the love you are looking for.

Last edited by TheConnect; 05-07-2021 at 10:06 PM..
+2   

6 months ago '19        #56
Airtight 
Props total: 14137 14 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K
 TheConnect said
This soft weak-minded n*gga got indoctrinated into another cult. All it took was for some random n*ggas to dap him up and tell him how cool he is

You really got recruited by a stranger you never met in your life (your words) and soon OP gonna get an arranged marriage and a booked flight to their motherland, to f*ght for their "brotherhood"

You're gonna end up getting vaporized by a Tomahawk missle in Syria and some n*gga named Abdul is gonna be plowing your newly widowed wife.

But good for you OP, Glad you found the unending love of other men to fill that void for you. Doesn't sound homos*xual at all

More power to you
lmao OP getting dragged left and right.

Didn't you know cuz? Quaran says to not love another man, so as long as you're not "in love" with him, you can have all the butt s*x you want with other dudes. You don't buy that? Look up the little boy harems in Afghanistan and Africa that still manage to be Muslim.
+1   

6 months ago '10        #57
StoopidVillinz 
Props total: 19053 19 K  Slaps total: 1615 1 K
People don’t realize practicing Islam is about becoming a better self..very different from Christianity

Airtight said
lmao OP getting dragged left and right.

Didn't you know cuz? Quaran says to not love another man, so as long as you're not "in love" with him, you can have all the butt s*x you want with other dudes. You don't buy that? Look up the little boy harems in Afghanistan and Africa that still manage to be Muslim.
You really wrote that and hit the post button..y’all always got a way to turn a thread into some gay sh*t

Last edited by StoopidVillinz; 05-07-2021 at 08:26 PM..

6 months ago '20        #58
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 4330 4 K  Slaps total: 2868 2 K

6 months ago '06        #59
 TheConnect said
Straight to violence huh? You'll fit right in

I'm not trying to troll you. I am going to break down what you had to say and how a man like me perceives you and why I called you weak-minded, it's my opinion take it with a grain of salt. At the end of the day what I think of you doesn't matter, it's what ever you want to believe...regardless of how ridiculous or sane it sounds to anyone.

So you're conflicted on which version of the same story you want to follow. So you decide to go with Islam cause some Reddit poster decided to be your Muslim sherpa. So you got on a phone with him and he made you repeat his magic spell basically saying, "Everyone's else's God is fake, only our God is real. We are right and everyone is wrong. Jesus wasn't the messenger of God, it was actually Muhammad."

Who gives a fu*k about some bum fu*king rapper who rode Tupac's nuts to success? Name dropping a guy who considers hip hop and Islam incompatible even if the message is positive. A guy who also got indoctrinated like you by some Muslim music producer because he wanted to feel accepted. You're supposed to get on a phone call with this doofus and listen to his word like it's something divine? Do you think Napoleon is gonna say some life-altering sh*t to you? BTW you don't need to set up a phone call with your "Brother" Ahmed to talk to Napoleon...you can call the idiot yourself +966548717267

And yeah, he is an idiot. Here is his latest retweet. Listen to the words your "brother" is trying to preach here and try to look at it from an outside perspective

Basically, 99% of the people you have met in your life will never find happiness because they don't specifically worship "Allah" the way "Allah" wants you to worship him. It's Allah or nothing.

So around 6 Billion people on Earth will never find happiness because they are all wrong according to your "brothers" you are going to follow. BTW if Brother Ahmed is name-dropping Napoleon, where do you think his teachings and ideology is going to come from?

That is his fu*king job! He is there to recruit vulnerable weak-minded individuals who can easily be manipulated. The reason he took hours out of his day was because he is recruiting you to convert. They sent you hours of material because that is apart of the process of joining a religion or cult. They gave you the Islam starter pack...there isn't anything special about that. Tell him you decided you are going to stick to Christianity and see if he still wants to kick it with you, send him some material on Christianity see how open he is to it. Your "Brother" will drop you and look for the next prey.

"He's connected to mosques in L.A." Again, that isn't anything special. All recruiters have those connections. It's not hard to have all the Mosques on speed dial. His connections are the other recruiters in that area.

"You never felt so much love from Christians in my 33 years." How many of those Christians did you reach out to? How many Christian communities did you join? When did you reach out or love from other Christians and get denied?

Straight bi*ch move. Be a fu*kin man and tell her straight up instead of hiding like a coward. You don't wanna tell her because you're afraid of conflict and too weak to see her face to face. Man the fu*k up big dawg, dress in your religious gear with Quran in hand, knock on her door and let her see what her son has chosen. Tell your mom that she will never find happiness because Allah is not in her heart, tell her that her entire life teachings have been a lie and that Islam is the one true way. Look her in the eyes and man up to your choice instead of pu**yfooting around and trying to "lol" it off.

I also don't see what Christmas or any other holiday has to do with telling your mom but okay?

Me personally, I ain't religious at all. I only people I respect are the ones who chose their own paths religiously or spiritually...Not people who get conned into a belief system because (your words), "The feeling of love from all these n*ggas is really mind-blowing". You wanna be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Athiest, Hindu or anything else, then choose it because you wanted to choose it...not because some n*gga named Ahmed charmed and groomed you for a year.

Thats how I interpreted your post. You didn't choose Islam because you wanted to. You chose it because you got groomed and recruited and you are too blind to see it. You have a weak mind, a soft heart, and are easy to manipulate.

Anyways again, more power to you...hope you find the love you are looking for.

Didn't read all that bullsh*t first of all. Second of all WHERE DID I SAY I TAKE NAPOLEON WORDS AS DIVINE? I said I didn't even wanna speak to him. That's number one. Number two as I said I BEEN on the islam road long before I talked to this n*gga. Again hence my username. You have so much to say and don't know a thing about me or what MY views are. I was born and raised christian so I got 33 years worth. You really just talking to talk I'm not entertaining you anymore.

6 months ago '06        #60
 StoopidVillinz said
People don’t realize practicing Islam is about becoming a better self..very different from Christianity

You really wrote that and hit the post button..y’all always got a way to turn a thread into some gay sh*t
You know the homos*xuals run boxden now lol. I'm not even responding to either of these clown n*ggas again. I gave a days worth of summery and they say I let them "sucker me" lol. I've been talking about converting for over a year. n*ggas ain't happy with self that's a them problem homie. I know who I am and a follower ain't ever been in my vocabulary but these n*ggas know me off a post about one day in my life. The lack of mental capacity is showing in those two. Ignore them fam

A straight man saying "op is getting dragged" that's all I needed to see not to respond lol.

Last edited by Bilal; 05-07-2021 at 08:38 PM..
+1   

6 months ago '17        #61
Props total: 22433 22 K  Slaps total: 6487 6 K
 JakePD said
From one fairytale to the next
Come on man lol

6 months ago '06        #62
fresh3000 
Props total: 4945 4 K  Slaps total: 509 509
Just dont become radicalized and have them government folks actively spying on the 'Den more than they already are...

6 months ago '04        #63
KHAN 
Props total: 255 255  Slaps total: 34 34
Ramadhan Mubarak and Blessings, welcome to the family bro
+2   

6 months ago '20        #64
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71184 71 K  Slaps total: 3725 3 K
You didn’t own a Koran before making your decision to convert?

I’m probably just misunderstanding. Either way congratulations & blessings.
+2   

6 months ago '18        #65
Peace7 
Props total: 1928 1 K  Slaps total: 422 422
If religions are fairytales, what is spirituality?

There’s no proof for God, but you can feel something in your soul/spirit? How?

What’s the difference, other than who said, taught, and made it popular?

Whatever it takes to be at peace in this crazy world has to be respected. If it’s meditating with candles/incense, praying routinely 5 times a day, doing confessions, or focusing on living in the moment without worrying about the past/future.. do it!

Fun fact for most, “woke,” individuals. The people that you hate and laugh at are the SAME people who taught you lies about Africa. Why do we really think that we’re so smart that we can reveal the truths of religions while preaching that the timeline happened how they said, that the pyramids were burial chambers, that the names were Isis, Horus, Tutankhamen, Nefertiti, etc.,?

Laughing at a brother for looking to Islam for peace while walking around saying that we’re all kings? Everyone 2,500 years ago was a king, right?

6 months ago '21        #66
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20543 20 K  Slaps total: 4225 4 K
 Peace7 said
If religions are fairytales, what is spirituality?

There’s no proof for God, but you can feel something in your soul/spirit? How?

What’s the difference, other than who said, taught, and made it popular?

Whatever it takes to be at peace in this crazy world has to be respected. If it’s meditating with candles/incense, praying routinely 5 times a day, doing confessions, or focusing on living in the moment without worrying about the past/future.. do it!

Fun fact for most, “woke,” individuals. The people that you hate and laugh at are the SAME people who taught you lies about Africa. Why do we really think that we’re so smart that we can reveal the truths of religions while preaching that the timeline happened how they said, that the pyramids were burial chambers, that the names were Isis, Horus, Tutankhamen, Nefertiti, etc.,?

Laughing at a brother for looking to Islam for peace while walking around saying that we’re all kings? Everyone 2,500 years ago was a king, right?
Dude just said he will pull up & squabble with a random dude on here…that’s not spiritual/godly/holy…what ever you want to call it.

6 months ago '21        #67
 kamal1978 said
"and whenever an a*sembly of the eminent of his people passed by him, they ridiculed him. He said, "If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule"

11:38
Your quote is nothing special, look I can do it too…

Law 44: Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect

The mirror reflects reality, but it is also the perfect tool for deception: When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy. The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson. Few can resist the power of the Mirror Effect.

6 months ago '21        #68
 Vercetti said
Wa alaykum aSalam brother. Its a beautiful religion bro, ignore the faithless trolls here who'll try to dissuade you and discourage you. May Allah swt continue to guide you.

Does your religion say it’s ok to squabble with random Internet n*ggas

6 months ago '13        #69
JakePD 
Props total: 8992 8 K  Slaps total: 830 830
 kamal1978 said
"and whenever an a*sembly of the eminent of his people passed by him, they ridiculed him. He said, "If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule"

11:38
Sim sim Salabim

6 months ago '06        #70
 Gen Anti Fruit said
You didn’t own a Koran before making your decision to convert?

I’m probably just misunderstanding. Either way congratulations & blessings.
You do know you can read it online for free right?
+4   

6 months ago '19        #71
Otswamp 
Props total: 1344 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 hate who said
Dirty a*s camel eating fsggot
@ religion/racist comment
+2   

6 months ago '19        #72
Jadedkiss 
Props total: 11211 11 K  Slaps total: 525 525
Mansha Allah welcome to the Umma bro.

6 months ago '20        #73
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71184 71 K  Slaps total: 3725 3 K
 Bilal said
You do know you can read it online for free right?
Yeah I guess?

Different strokes for different folks.
With something that intimate I would need the book.
Also could be a good memory and religious heirloom.
Congratulations either way. Hope you find what you are looking for.
+1   

6 months ago '13        #74
jrockex 
Props total: 6840 6 K  Slaps total: 645 645
 TheConnect said
This soft weak-minded n*gga got indoctrinated into another cult. All it took was for some random n*ggas to dap him up and tell him how cool he is

You really got recruited by a stranger you never met in your life (your words) and soon OP gonna get an arranged marriage and a booked flight to their motherland, to f*ght for their "brotherhood"

You're gonna end up getting vaporized by a Tomahawk missle in Syria and some n*gga named Abdul is gonna be plowing your newly widowed wife.

But good for you OP, Glad you found the unending love of other men to fill that void for you. Doesn't sound homos*xual at all

More power to you
literally no substance to the post other than how nice the people are and how good it made him feel
+2   

6 months ago '06        #75
njacura32tl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1666 1 K  Slaps total: 370 370
Sound like they setting you up to do something in the name of Allah...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside CNET: AirPods 3: Here's why they surprised me (video)
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+81online now  25
Video inside Yes Lawdy! Change Done Come!!
100 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Halle berry wants to know where we're yall 17 years ago
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-34online now  19
Oct 26 - New Study: Immunity in the Unvaccinated Lasts 3-61 Months