David Icke shares his thoughts on 5G Technology

most viewed right now
+125  99
250 comments @misc
most viewed right now
+31  82
56 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #51
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
$13,196 | Props total: 30063 30063
 LazyLeg said
What has he gotten correct?
that's the thing about conspiracy theorists and David Icke is a professional one... Like the mention of Haarp earlier in the thread... Conspiracy theories aren't ment to shock and awe you in real time... they're simply ment to INFORM you in real time.

give this video 5-10 mins of your time and maybe it'll answer your questions.. then again maybe it wont.

I'm hardly a David Icke advocate. I have likely heard 4-5 interviews and prior to this very new interview called RENEGADE I really just had my own understanding of things and it just so happens that he agrees with them

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #52
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 Daptism said
Destroying public property, especially cell phone towers that are owned by these massive companies will have massive fines and jail time.....that isn't a viable strategy.
not public property. private property.

also that American Cancer society snippet you quoted earlier is speaking on cell towers from the 2G era. I just realized that as I'm reading it.

I doubt we'll see revisions to this in the next 10 years because it would be hard to conceal the current dangers

2 weeks ago '04        #53
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 Ill800 said
Meanwhile they deplatform and defund guys like Alex Jones, restricting their lives down to who they can bank with and these people on here cheer about it.

Oh Alex Jones the sandy hook guy. Ad hominem. I know who David icke is. I know he used to tell people he was Jesus. I know about his theories. Because I donít agree with them I donít automatically dismiss everything he says

Man Alex Jones been talking about this stuff for years. He isnít owned by anyone and is his own employer can he can say whatever he wants and thatís what theyíre trying to censor.

If youíre against what they preach they are a*sassinating your character. They donít need to k*ll you anymore like they did bill cooper

These people are indoctrinated into their dogma at a very early age when they start school alway up through college. Who is publishing the textbooks theyíre learning from?

The Russell trust bought a big publisher in the early 1900ís. Russell trust is skull and bones. Two bonesmen running against each other for president Kerry vs Bush. What are the odds that happens?

These people donít care about you or your health and they definitely donít care about you knowing whatís really going on. You are merely fuel to get them where they want to go which is evolving into gods who can live forever through AI
powerful post. the scariest part of today's climate is that the technology is doing enough to keep people complacent with it on a surface level.

the conversation amongst drones the last 5 yrs has been the same revolving conversations... they're basically the equivalent to someone who buys every years Madden iteration and touts it as the best version yet.

5Gs main regurgitated positive? Speed speed speed.... Think of it as enabling you to watch multiple Netflix shows in 8K instead of just one in 4K.

its laughable but its get bought up because of how disgustingly conditioned Americans have become when it comes to consumerism and greed

2 weeks ago '17        #54
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 3622 3622
 Exs said
that's the thing about conspiracy theorists and David Icke is a professional one... Like the mention of Haarp earlier in the thread... Conspiracy theories aren't ment to shock and awe you in real time... they're simply ment to INFORM you in real time.

give this video 5-10 mins of your time and maybe it'll answer your questions.. then again maybe it wont.

I'm hardly a David Icke advocate. I have likely heard 4-5 interviews and prior to this very new interview called RENEGADE I really just had my own understanding of things and it just so happens that he agrees with them

Didn't watch the video so don't know if it's that or something else but the only response to my question is Jimmy Seville but when you say every politician and media person is a pedophile it's not really groundbreaking that one out of thousands is. Also just a heads up if you want to believe in conspiracy theories more power to you some of them have a basis in reality but as soon as someone says he's the son of god you should move on to other people

2 weeks ago '04        #55
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 LazyLeg said
Didn't watch the video so don't know if it's that or something else but the only response to my question is Jimmy Seville but when you say every politician and media person is a pedophile it's not really groundbreaking that one out of thousands is. Also just a heads up if you want to believe in conspiracy theories more power to you some of them have a basis in reality but as soon as someone says he's the son of god you should move on to other people
David Icke addresses your personal criticisms in the first 5 mins of that video btw.

2 weeks ago '16        #56
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 13468 13468
 Exs said
some people feel schizophrenia is merely the acknowledgment of the shadow (made famous in Jung's research) & getting your shadow to work for you on the surface level.

clinically it's defined as someone who suffers from a dis-order and is deemed out of touch with "reality".

all of that is rooted in the opinion that the reality they should be in touch with is one of order that is shared with the medical professionals who have done nothing but allow themselves to be programmed by a corrupt education system that brainwashes them to a fragmented view of reality that is trash to begin with.

your frail attempt and jumping in with the rest of the commoners who labeled David Icke as the "lizar people guy" only furthers everyone else's opinion on how basic you are and honestly that you're a slave to the system and you're okay with that

I'm not schizophrenic and I agree more with David Icke's perception of reality than I do yours. For 1 b/c you probably cant even present me with your own personal view of reality. You don't have one that comes from the inside out; your reality is shaped from the outside in. You're literally a product of your environment that imo doesnt register as an individual
You gave a 230 plus word reply...

You need to prove a point too bad. Relax.

2 weeks ago '17        #57
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 3622 3622
 Exs said
David Icke addresses your personal criticisms in the first 5 mins of that video btw.
Watched the first 5 min and it was people laughed at me because I said I'm the son of god while that is one reaction I would've preferred trying to get them help but that made his family who they are today. I was only halfass watching it so I might have missed it but no mention of the earthquakes and floods that were going to destroy the UK. I already know about the lizard people and how the moon and Saturn are the sources of the holograms we perceive to be reality or lizard people have been ruling humans since biblical times or they're an interdimensional beings that hold every seat of power or media

If you want to believe dude more power to you no judgement I'm just saying maybe there's other people out there that are more worthy of listening to
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #58
TFKW 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 1219 1219
Sh*t been in the works &/or deployed for years.

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #59
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 Strong Side Iso said
You gave a 230 plus word reply...

You need to prove a point too bad. Relax.
Words come easy for me. So does putting my thoughts down into written form.

230 words for you might seem like an arduous task but that speaks more on your level of operation that it does mine. I can also speak for hours on important topics of discussion and I still find time to be an avid sports/entertainment and leisure fan... so not only am I relaxed but I'm also only getting better at being able to do more than just that.

You sound like you suffer from "moral envy". I've got a thread on that too

2 weeks ago '14        #60
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,001 | Props total: 26735 26735
 Exs said
not public property. private property.

also that American Cancer society snippet you quoted earlier is speaking on cell towers from the 2G era. I just realized that as I'm reading it.

I doubt we'll see revisions to this in the next 10 years because it would be hard to conceal the current dangers
Will you be in the front lines damaging property or are you going to be getting the masses riled up with your forum posts?

2 weeks ago '04        #61
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 LazyLeg said
Watched the first 5 min and it was people laughed at me because I said I'm the son of god while that is one reaction I would've preferred trying to get them help but that made his family who they are today. I was only halfass watching it so I might have missed it but no mention of the earthquakes and floods that were going to destroy the UK. I already know about the lizard people and how the moon and Saturn are the sources of the holograms we perceive to be reality or lizard people have been ruling humans since biblical times or they're an interdimensional beings that hold every seat of power or media

If you want to believe dude more power to you no judgement I'm just saying maybe there's other people out there that are more worthy of listening to
yeah i;m not disagreeing with that last notion. I;m my own filter for the sh*t though. I tried explaining that earlier but it's hard to do online. David Icke didn't convince me that 5G was an evil thing. He provided support for why I thought 5G was an evil thing months/years ago.

I'm not in a position to ask for the BBC to sit down and interview me for 2 hours so that I can talk about my view of reality so when I hear someone more or less saying it like I would say it I find it supportable.

2 weeks ago '04        #62
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 Daptism said
Will you be in the front lines damaging property or are you going to be getting the masses riled up with your forum posts?
I've already thought passed that long ago. I'm just telling you what the simplest solution to the problem is. It doesn't change the fact that the communications companies would be out immediately to re-erect the structures so I've already worked out that its not a viable solution.

Telling you what will happen and how it will be taken care of only allows room for doubt, criticism and even worse public opinion.

Sometimes for sh*t to get handled effectively it needs to go unnoticed.

I could tell you that I've planted the seeds for handling the problem in the ground years ago and all I'm really doing is asking you to believe that I have. I don't care if you do... sometimes your opinion ( and by your I mean the general public's) gets in the way of progress

as for your "message board/forum posts" comments all I'm doing is adapting to the audience. I carry myself the same way offline as I do online so if "riling up" is what you think this is coming off as then so be it.

I feel its more informative than anything.... a breath of fresh air even

Last edited by Exs; 05-15-2019 at 01:59 PM..

2 weeks ago '07        #63
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,189 | Props total: 26559 26559
 yolaboy said
nah, that's the CIA
He is mi6 and?

7 days ago '05        #64
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,239 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Exs said
You want a reputable source for whether or not 5G is ment to control people and scramble their brains/electro magnetic capabilities within them while being designed a a government security blanket?

That's like asking for a reputable source on 9/11 being an inside job.
Yeah he can't be serious asking for a reputable source explicitly detailing what could essentially be a new category of mass survelliance and WMD technology being implemented as a national telecommunications network. What would that look like anyway?

I already posted reputable sources saying 5G is a national security priority for the military. That should raise huge alarm bells. Military tech is exempt from normal safety, health, and environmental impact studies, hence no long term health study is coming anytime soon.

Instead the FCC has approved 16,000 satellites (for starters) to beam 5G down on earth, along with a pending SpaceX application for to receive and transmit the high energy beams. They are that serious about this.

For all this we will get speeds well below advertised, with spotty "frustrating" coverage, and apps to mask both. Review of Verizon's new 5G network (supposedly the fastest in the US):

The typical speed tests were appropriately quick outdoors, but when I ducked into a coffee shop to try and warm up a bit, the phone quickly fell back to an LTE connection. When I pressed myself up against the coffee shop's front window, the 5G UWB logo popped up again... for just a moment. I spent the next fifteen minutes watching the phone switch between 4G and 5G connections, but the pane of glass in front of me seemed to prevent it from securely latching onto that mmWave signal.

A lackluster speed test result (roughly 45Mbps down) confirmed the issue. Those flaky connections don't just strike when indoors, either. The rest of my jaunt around the touristy spots Verizon said should have functional 5G involved lots of wandering around and freezing in place when I saw the 5G logo pop up. While that often worked, I occasionally saw the phone switching back and forth between 4G and 5G during speed tests, leading to significantly slower results.

Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but this feels pretty ridiculous. Right now, if I want to download a podcast on the street, I'm going to do it when my phone has an LTE connection, not a 3G one. Similarly, if I want to download a few episodes of The Office in the Netflix app, I'd prefer to do it over 5G instead of 4G. Verizon's approach here doesn't take into account how user behaviors could change when people know they have access to a much faster network, and the fact that someone who pays for 5G service (an extra $10 a month) could feasibly not even know it was available seems tremendously short-sighted.

It doesn't help that the 5G logo also "flickers," because different apps are tapping into the 5G connection and stopping at different times. The result? The phone looks like it's rapidly jumping between 4G and 5G connections, even though that's not necessarily the case. In other words, the 5G connection can look really flaky even when it's not. Even worse, that phone exhibits the same behavior when the 5G connection is, in fact, flaky, which has happened with some frequency here. (More on that in a bit.)

I also downloaded PUBG Mobile (a 1.81GB file) over 5G in exactly four minutes and 30 seconds, which isn't bad considering the same download took just over eight minutes over LTE. When I launched the app to try and fumble through a round, though, I noticed that the download speeds for a 200-ish MB update file never went faster than 8MB per second, or 64Mbps. That's not nearly as fast as I was hoping for.

[pic - click to view]

So, for this unpresidented exposure to high frequency radation we get to go from 8 minute LTE downloads to 4.5 minute downloads...

Now the question is what level risk is the government willing to subject the population to. They've treated health concerns like this:

Even with nearly 200,000 former "hero" Gulf War veterans ending up suffering from dehabilitating chronic diseases, decades later you still to make a health claim as the government still refuses to even acknowledge gulf war syndrome by its name.

The US Ronald Reagan carrier ship sailed toward Japan as Fukushima's 4 nuclear reactors exploded and burned in 2011. The carrier's deck was covered in "snow" - mounds of ash from 70 tons of uranium the reactors nuclear core and also plutonium from reactor 4, airborne by the huge explosion at reactor 3 and fire at #4's spent fuel pool. The Navy crew was allowed to go on deck and have snowball f*ghts with balls of ash from the exploded nuclear cores.......with after many developed horrific diseases and cancers and passing them onto their children. The situation was so bad the US embassy in Japan began burning their documents and evacuated, and a mass evacuation of Tokyo's 25 million people was considered. Did you get iodine pills from the government? Nope, instead the EPA increased allowable radiation levels for the public by factor of 10.

We're facing a 3 year timetable for this brave new world where your cellphone signals can do things from stream netflix to powering tiny (even mobile) spying devices, to providing realtime holographic-level spacial imaging of us 24/7 ,to more advanced HAARP-like uses targeting humans, to new offensive weapons capabilities. Its coming at the same time as censorship culture kicks in and governments are using AI systems for social management. This could be a defining moment for us as individuals.

We'll be covered in radiation by many, many thousands of cell towers, thousands of satellites, and over a million high powered broadcast stations in only a few short years. Long term health studies will not coming anytime soon.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by autoraptronix; 05-19-2019 at 05:05 PM..
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  43
Jamie Foxx Breaks Character Ė Live In Front Of A Studio Audience
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside What would you do with 200k cash?
62 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  24
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-61online now  10
Image(s) inside A YELP For IG Thot TO LEAVE DICK REVIEWS Is GOING VIRAL, So MANS MADE ..
112 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy