UFC 100: Lesnar-Mir 2

most viewed right now
 138
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
The pyramids were what?
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Ty lue on that gang sh-t in the locker room post game
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

UFC 100: Lesnar-Mir 2
Brock Lesnar 52 72.22%
Frank Mir 20 27.78%
Voters: 72. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #361
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 BrBHZ said:
that last shot was all emotion....the jamie fox club punch, b****ilism!
 9 years ago '07        #362
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,948 | Props total: 5467 5467
 JaiMega said:
I cringed at the last shot. Dude is ruthless. But the second last punch>>> great form.

[pic - click to view]

dan henderson stole ramgage's swag when he punched bisping even after he knocked him out, because rampage did the same exact thing to wanderlei at UFC 92 . but quinton, and henderson are homies, so i think rampage prolly dont care about him doing the same exact s***, since henderson hates bisping just as much as page hated wanderlei.
 07-12-2009, 11:45 AM         #363
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
dan henderson stole ramgage's swag when he punched bisping even after he knocked him out, because rampage did the same exact thing to wanderlei at UFC 92 . but quinton, and henderson are homies, so i think rampage prolly dont care about him doing the same exact s***, since henderson hates bisping just as much as page hated wanderlei.
Bisping deserved it...I could watch this all day!


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by DHARMA; 07-12-2009 at 11:46 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #364
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195

[pic - click to view]



rawr!
 07-12-2009, 11:50 AM         #365
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]



rawr!
 9 years ago '04        #366
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
Yo as soon as I saw him do that to the camera I KNEW someone would make of gif of that... Lesnar is the real deal folks...

Who is left for him in the UFC HW division?

Nog? Take him down, GnP, altho he has to watch for the sub

Carwin? Best suited to beat him, good punching power but I just see lesnar taking him down and GnP him aswell, his chin didnt look too good against Gonzaga, he looked rocked a little before he landed that punch on him...

Cro Cop? I dunno...

Lesnar is just too strong, I really hope Fedor beats Barnett so Dana can just sign him already and get this s*** going...
 07-12-2009, 12:05 PM         #367
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Who is left for him in the UFC HW division?
No one currently in UFC, but that is not Brock's fault.

Dream match-ups for UFC HW division...

#1 Brock vs. Fedor
#2 Brock vs. Bobby Lashley
#3 Brock vs. Kimbo
#4 Brock vs. Brandon Vera
#5 Brock vs. Josh Barnett
 9 years ago '04        #368
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,123 | Props total: 6897 6897
 9 years ago '04        #369
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195

[pic - click to view]



Mir looked like he got hit by a truck...
 9 years ago '06        #370
504survivor 
space
avatar space
space
$1,205 | Props total: 37 37
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]



Mir looked like he got hit by a truck...
 07-12-2009, 01:19 PM         #371
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
No one currently in UFC, but that is not Brock's fault.

Dream match-ups for UFC HW division...

#1 Brock vs. Fedor
#2 Brock vs. Bobby Lashley
#3 Brock vs. Kimbo
#4 Brock vs. Brandon Vera
#5 Brock vs. Josh Barnett
You gotta be kidding with #2, 3 & 4....

It's hard to say about Lashley because he's proven nothing so far. Kimbo is doing TUF, and probably won't even win that. Brandon Vera dropped weight because he couldn't hang at HW.

and unfortunately Barnett will never f!ght for the UFC again if Dana has his way.
 9 years ago '07        #372
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Damn, Now that was a show.
Bisping got f***ED up!!
I love Lesnar.. pause, He's just so dominate and big/just doesn't give a f*** about anyone. I remember the trainer or someone came up to him and he's like what do you want.. just in some crazy trance haha.
GSP is a great f!ghter, he dominated that f!ght. He's just gotta learn to finish people off.
GSP: I have a pulled groin, Greg Jackson: I don't care. hahah
& I still have no clue how Akiyama won.
 9 years ago '05        #373
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn I dare someone to call Lesnar a b**** to his face for 200 dollas.
 9 years ago '04        #374
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
 Arkanjal said:
You gotta be kidding with #2, 3 & 4....

It's hard to say about Lashley because he's proven nothing so far. Kimbo is doing TUF, and probably won't even win that. Brandon Vera dropped weight because he couldn't hang at HW.

and unfortunately Barnett will never f!ght for the UFC again if Dana has his way.
I actually remember reading an interview that had Dana say that if Barnett would be Fedor, he would interested in signing him...
 9 years ago '04        #375
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
 JaiMega said:
Damn I dare someone to call Lesnar a b**** to his face for 200 dollas.
Raise the stakes, I'll let him hit me in the face once and pretend to be KO'd just to save my life lol
 9 years ago '04        #376
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
Brock would eat Kimbo's food
 9 years ago '04        #377
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Russ369 said:
Raise the stakes, I'll let him hit me in the face once and pretend to be KO'd just to save my life lol
LMFAO @ PRETENDING to be KO'd after brock smashed u
 07-12-2009, 02:05 PM         #378
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FEDOR VS LESNAR would be big.

Fedor might be the ONLY one who can beat Lesnar.

Much love for Lesnar playin' the real bad guy at the end, I LOVE IT, this is MMA, no time for SPORTSMANSHIP DAMNIT!!!!!
 07-12-2009, 02:18 PM         #379
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
No one currently in UFC, but that is not Brock's fault.

Dream match-ups for UFC HW division...

#1 Brock vs. Fedor
#2 Brock vs. Bobby Lashley
#3 Brock vs. Kimbo
#4 Brock vs. Brandon Vera
#5 Brock vs. Josh Barnett
As it has already been said, two through four is just absurd at this point. Perhaps Lashley in the distant future... but that's about it.

 m-f said:
Damn, Now that was a show.
Bisping got f***ED up!!
I love Lesnar.. pause, He's just so dominate and big/just doesn't give a f*** about anyone. I remember the trainer or someone came up to him and he's like what do you want.. just in some crazy trance haha.
GSP is a great f!ghter, he dominated that f!ght. He's just gotta learn to finish people off.
GSP: I have a pulled groin, Greg Jackson: I don't care. hahah
& I still have no clue how Akiyama won.
Bisping will probably have a leg amputated and try to f!ght at lightweight now. Good f!ghter, but I mean, well, you saw the f!ght.

I'm usually not necessarily the "purist" type when it comes to sports in general, but Lesnar needs to change his tune real quick unless he's trying to make MMA look like the exact thing that its detractors want to claim that it is.

I never was a huge GSP fan, but the man's humility has really brought me around. He has 19 career wins, 10 by submission or TKO. We won't bother mentioning f!ghts before he came to the UFC, though even his earlier f!ghts were against reputable f!ghters. So, since coming to the UFC, he's defeated the following f!ghters by TKO or submission: Jay Hieron, Frank Trigg, Sean Sherk, Matt Hughes twice, Matt Serra, and BJ Penn.

I can't agree with the Akiyama comments.
 9 years ago '08        #380
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,431 | Props total: 430 430
 -BigC- said:
People talk about UFC heavyweights not f!ghting Fedor, nobody mentions him not f!ghting Brock. Dana White needs to allow him to f!ght in his tournament that he wants so he can come to the UFC
Im sorry.... wha?!

 MiseryCityTexas said:
yeah right. fedor's best competetion at heavyweight is in Affliction. brock lesner only has like four or five mma f!ghts to his name, and he is already dominating the heavyweight division. Lesner dominating does not mean that he is a great mma f!ghter, all that means is his competition at heavyweight f***ing sucks. (still think mir is a good f!ghter though)
After the Barnett f!ght what is left for Fedor? Might as well come to the UFC in a three f!ght deal. Thats not so bad. He can still do his Judo or whatever tournaments when his contract is up. Im not sayin he is scared but it has to be somethin. Even Wanderlei Silva said he needs to come over and stop listening to whomever is in his ear that he should not come to the UFC. All he is doin is messin up his legacy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy