online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

KAT "How much you want us to lose, gawd DAMN"

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '21        #51
SlimSparty 
Props total: 3536 3 K  Slaps total: 540 540
 nola504 said
Jokic nice but he was getting locked up and they was double teaming him whole game. Wolves got the #1 defense in the league. You right they gotta spend money and get him some help off the bench
32 points 8 rebounds 9 assists
16 points 16 rebounds 8 assists
24 points 14 rebounds 9 assists
35 points 7 rebounds 7 assists
40 points 7 rebounds 13 assists
22 points 9 rebounds 2 assists
34 points 19 rebounds 7 assists

Getting “locked up” and double teamed vs the #1 defense in the NBA and those are the numbers he put up.. If that’s him getting locked up there is no doubt he’s the best player in the NBA.. Anyone who’s blaming him or discrediting his MVPs or last years Title doesn’t know sh1t about basketball
+6   

2 months ago '17        #52
n8bombay 
Props total: 1404 1 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 The Bearded One said
i dont think boston is ready for that type of defense and length. I think having that rotation of Gobert, KAT, Reid is going to give them issues. But I didnt think GSW was going to be them and look how that turns out.
It’s interesting that when the media/fans talks about that potential matchup , they bring up minn’s defense. Which is outstanding, but also, the c’s were a top three defense in the league as well. No one seems to ever mention the issues minny would have offensively as well.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #53
MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 32759 32 K  Slaps total: 4090 4 K
 The Bearded One said
i dont think boston is ready for that type of defense and length. I think having that rotation of Gobert, KAT, Reid is going to give them issues. But I didnt think GSW was going to be them and look how that turns out.
Bostons problem is there are no plays its all iso,tatum barely looks for people as does jaylen, they need a pass first point guard and two bigs that are decent one to start and one to come off the bench with team 2,
+2   

2 months ago '07        #54
Captain Fresh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 63454 63 K  Slaps total: 3920 3 K
 The Bearded One said
Cs can definitely poke at KAT/Gobert. Gobert got to stay in the paint with Gordon around the dunker, he getting pulled to the perimeter with KP/Al. Wolves half court offense is suspect as well.

But sh1t let's see how these conference finals play out first, I think mavs got a shot.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #55
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 128303 128 K  Slaps total: 33192 33 K
 SlimSparty said

Getting “locked up” and double teamed vs the #1 defense in the NBA and those are the numbers he put up.. If that’s him getting locked up there is no doubt he’s the best player in the NBA.. Anyone who’s blaming him or discrediting his MVPs or last years Title doesn’t know sh1t about basketball
All you lame n1ggas do is posts stats.... Naz Reid, a bench player, clamped this n1gga up. The white boy overrated and was nowhere to be found when Murray needed him the most. it's funny y'all call this dude the best player in the league yet y'all hold n1ggas who he is supposedly better than to a higher standard than him. n1gga choked and gave up the biggest game 7 collapse in almost 3 decades. fu#k outta here with them empty stats. Where TF was he when Murray needed him most? Go cry elsewhere
+4   

2 months ago '14        #56
Soaring Seagull  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40308 40 K  Slaps total: 3230 3 K
 KingMadHater said
More dumb questions

These reporters are horrible with basketball questions they have no idea what to talk about
I do see where the reporter is trying to go. You don't have to go through years of heartbreak before you break through like MJ, prime Kobe, LeBron, etc. I think he wanted them to speak on the fact that they're young but ready.

2 months ago '16        #57
WoodPipe 
Props total: 76357 76 K  Slaps total: 15693 15 K
emoji
dumb a$s questions

2 months ago '21        #58
StopTheCap 
Props total: 1939 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
These basketball threads prove the NBA probably has the dumbest fans when it comes to knowledge of the sport and evaluating talent (without being emotional).
+3   

2 months ago '16        #59
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43992 43 K  Slaps total: 4504 4 K
 Static3IVERSON said
“We’ve been losing for 20 years”

That is so painfully true.
You literally post reddit comments and threads word for word here. That is weird. I kind of understand stealing thread ideas but you write the top comments too?
emoji
Are you a bot?

emoji
+2   

2 months ago '15        #60
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18520 18 K  Slaps total: 2641 2 K
 SlimSparty said

Yeah he did his thing. I didn’t mean it like that. Let me rephrase wolves got some keep stops on him down the stretch. They kept going to him. He played the whole game only rested one minute. so he obviously was fatigued.

2 months ago '04        #61
tnice 
Props total: 47214 47 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K

+1   

2 months ago '20        #62
And Then antien 
Props total: 1584 1 K  Slaps total: 332 332
 KingMadHater said
More dumb questions

These reporters are horrible with basketball questions they have no idea what to talk about
Vegas be giving them questions to ask

2 months ago '18        #63
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 101373 101 K  Slaps total: 33294 33 K
Karl Anthony is the Drake of basketball as far as personality

2 months ago '17        #64
BXSPAGHETT 
Props total: 10702 10 K  Slaps total: 8036 8 K
 KingMadHater said
More dumb questions

Its basically always the same questions that are worded differently.... just cliche dumb questions with cliche answers. Thats pretty much why I can't watch player interviews because these dudes ask questions that anyone with a brain should already know the answer too.

2 months ago '22        #65
TheWolf 
Props total: 4016 4 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
 Rockstar718 said
Pacers barely beat the knicks and all three teams have something the knicks didn't have. Size.

Pacers offense is great, but when they face defenders who actually are their size and bigger is going to be a problem.

If Hartenstein and Josh Hart could outrebound your team while over worked and undersized, what's going to happen when they face any of these teams with actual two big frontcourts?

Pacers aren't going to see any lineups where the 2nd tallest player is 6'4.
Pacers barely win against the Knicks?

Huh? Each time they win they blew Knicks out . Knicks were lucky to get he games they won

And yaw said the same thing when pacers played Knicks .

2 months ago '19        #66
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 59673 59 K  Slaps total: 6988 6 K
Don't think we wanted Minnesota to lose. It's just kind of sadly funny when it was always happens.

Genuinely happy for the Timberwolves. Watching teams figure it out is one of the best parts about pro sports
+2   

2 months ago '18        #67
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 71576 71 K  Slaps total: 12870 12 K
ppl forget the wolves lost McDaniels and Naz Reid halfway thru last season

they only went 42-40 and lost in 6 to Denver because both of them were out - with Naz and McDaniels they was on a 51~52 win pace

I def would of taken them over Denver both yrs if healthy

2 months ago '18        #68
HoopLife88 
Props total: 77998 77 K  Slaps total: 10927 10 K
 Murderers said
All you lame n1ggas do is posts stats.... Naz Reid, a bench player, clamped this n1gga up. The white boy overrated and was nowhere to be found when Murray needed him the most. it's funny y'all call this dude the best player in the league yet y'all hold n1ggas who he is supposedly better than to a higher standard than him. n1gga choked and gave up the biggest game 7 collapse in almost 3 decades. fu#k outta here with them empty stats. Where TF was he when Murray needed him most? Go cry elsewhere
Jokic balled out but imagine if a Lebron or KD led team blew a 20 point lead in a game 7
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '05        #69
Rockstar718 
Props total: 58774 58 K  Slaps total: 4912 4 K
 TheWolf said
Pacers barely win against the Knicks?

Huh? Each time they win they blew Knicks out . Knicks were lucky to get he games they won

And yaw said the same thing when pacers played Knicks .
You missed the point.

Let me try and break it down some.

The teams that won the rebounding battle won the game in this last series, right.

Knicks often played Josh Hart, a 6'4 guard at PF. Meaning the majority of the lineups the knicks used were undersized. Right.

Boston, Dallas and Minnesota are not undersized. They have frontcourt depth, which the knicks lacked, and the Pacers took advantage of between Siakim, Turner, Toppin and Nesmith, all above average or better on offense players.

Pacers don't really match up well against these teams, and Dallas has the offense to keep up with them. Not saying the Pacers are a bad team but they aren't at that level yet.

As to luck, if Nembhard doesn't make that 3 in game 3 the series was going to be over in 5. The knicks were falling apart by the game and needed it to be over sooner rather than later. The Pacers don't win against a healthy Knick team because they'll never be able to slow down Brunson with OG and Randle on the court.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #70
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 4932 4 K  Slaps total: 1423 1 K
 DNA said
Aint the n1gga on the right the same one who was recording his teammates cheating on they wives? If so, I want this n1gga to lose forever. I want him to be the one who has to make the game winning shot against whatever bullsh1t team they go against in the finals, miss it, and hit the mother of his unborn child directly in the uterus(causing the half formed baby to immediately eject out of her pu$$y onto the middle of the court). But thats just me.

Here's your attention
$TFU sassy ph@ggot and go play with a woman
There now
emoji

2 months ago '20        #71
Meme01 
Props total: 5492 5 K  Slaps total: 813 813
 SlimSparty said

||

So before I begin, I want to make it clear. Jokic had a True Shooting of 65% in the regular season. He also shot 58% FG and 36% from 3FG.

Game 1: Held to 44% FG, 22% 3FG, 56% TS
Game 2 38.% FG, 0% 3FG, 51% TS
Game 6: 47% FG, 0% 3FG, 53% TS

Game 7 is where it's REALLY REALLY misleading. Jokic was absolutely INVISIBLE FOR ENTIRE HALF. Jamal Murray carried their a$s the first half forsure. Jokic didn't start to get going until the 4th.

Moreover, he blatantly statpadded at the end. If he didn't take the free dunk, he wouldhave had 32 points on 27 shots -- which is not at all otherwordly. In fact, it would have been another 53.19% TS outing -- which -12% from his regular season efficiency rate, and is even lower than league average!

This is with the bogus fouls that the refs were gifting him at the end.

Game 7: But because he statpadded, this is what his stats came out to. 44% FG, 20% 3FG 54.7% TS

Notice a pattern? When he isn't great, they lose.

2 months ago '05        #72
iggyemu 
Props total: 16126 16 K  Slaps total: 2417 2 K
Y'all may not like these new n1ggas but they always sonning these dumb a$s reporters.

2 months ago '07        #73
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 8655 8 K  Slaps total: 2144 2 K
 BreakkerSzn said
Still can’t believe Denver blew that lead
emoji
whoever loses the first half wins the second. thats how the nba playoffs go dog it was no surprise to me

when i saw the score at halftime i started rubbin my hands like birdman. should have took the ml again but i wasnt thinkin clearly, was just happy i was bout to win

2 months ago '17        #74
DNA 
Props total: 544 544  Slaps total: 184 184
 GodbodyRA said
Here's your attention
$TFU sassy ph@ggot and go play with a woman
There now
emoji
I'm waiting on your daughter to grow up my boy.

2 months ago '22        #75
VirgilSlangblow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10694 10 K  Slaps total: 921 921
 KingLeek said
Wrong guy
You think he cares if it’s the wrong guy?

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9117
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
221 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+8214
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
824 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-427
Video inside WARNING** This is some ignorant sh*t: Low Budget s*xy Red
142 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop