online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dame Dash, Irv is my brother but his fake gangster-ism took him down

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

9 months ago '16        #51
potorico1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20393 20 K  Slaps total: 2093 2 K
emoji
That was a good listen.

The host speaks like an actual Licesned/Experienced therapist.

Couple good spots: @15:50-17:00....talks about self-reflecting being therapy in itself.....specifically considering another persons perspective, of how they are viewing your actions/words.

Also @19:02 or earlier, host asks Dame about specific similarities in the people who he claims have wronged him. (that again is some psychologist level deepness). At fist he skims over it.....then the host asks in a different way.

Dame just finally says...."well, the only person that SUPRISED me was Jay...........................and Biggs".

He just got it all off his chest. As others have said , very mature and grown man talking interview here. Props to OP.
+5   

9 months ago '19        #52
JUANCEASAR 
Props total: 7432 7 K  Slaps total: 551 551
Irv has to be the biggest cornball in Hip Hop history
+5   

9 months ago '19        #53
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 15396 15 K  Slaps total: 1841 1 K
 Noble Meanz said
The frauds that call themselves jews claiming Hebrew history now were the pharisees back then and they killed Yesus, they do not come from the twelve tribes, after Babylon took over most of the Hebrews bailed to Africa, by the time the Roman’s took over they’re were no higher authorities for the Hebrews so the Pharisees filled that void under Roman leadership

They’ve been perpetrating a fraud for a long time, They come from Gog and Magog, then they were known as the Scythians in Greek times, then when Persian Cyrus the Great was ruling they were going around claiming to be Persians and that’s when Cyrus locked them up in that valley called the Dariel gorge and there dirty asses managed to get out of there, they built there Kazar kingdom and the king converted to the hebrew law and his subjects followed around 1,000 ad

The rothchilds and all of these jewish banking family’s are the fall guys, the real bankers are the papal families of Italy that’s been dominating banking for more than 700 years, jews are new money in the over all grand scheme of thing, they were goldsmiths of coarse after 1500 but before then a lot of them were getting burnt at the stake for there filthiness in Europe, the Italians are the ones that let them prosper in banking. They were money changers for Romans in the time of Yesus and in this day and age they still have the same function under the hidden Italian umbrella
s/o to you .
+1   

9 months ago '22        #54
Bald GOD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 22857 22 K  Slaps total: 4811 4 K
 Iduzdis said
That’s them n1gga issues.

Irv a bold business man, I like that about him. He gets it done. He just like 50 in a sense. That’s them queens n1ggas, but Irv definitely been on fake gangster sh1t.
I fw Irv too and I'm glad you kept it real here
+1   

9 months ago '18        #55
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 105074 105 K  Slaps total: 11029 11 K
If you’re backed by a team of killers you’re usually eventually gonna act like it. Ego is a mf.

Irv ain’t the first or last. 69 & Pac come to mind.

I have a lot of respect for dudes in that same position that kept it somewhat humble. That’s asking a lot of a 20-30 something … Rakim, Nip, JMJ.
+3   

9 months ago '06        #56
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56782 56 K  Slaps total: 3829 3 K
Where’s all the Dame dash smileys ?

He’s always dropping solid gems !
+2   

9 months ago '18        #57
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 105074 105 K  Slaps total: 11029 11 K
 Dr Imhrat Khan said
What sneakers is Dame rockin?
They look kinda fly.

Dames new “CEO” Brand. They look pretty good but generic in person. Like they don’t make you say “damn what brand is that”. They make you say “wow this nga really pulled the Walmart kicks off lovely”
+1   

9 months ago '15        #58
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 69096 69 K  Slaps total: 27596 27 K
 Iduzdis said
That’s them n1gga issues.

Irv a bold business man, I like that about him. He gets it done. He just like 50 in a sense. That’s them queens n1ggas, but Irv definitely been on fake gangster sh1t.
Irv older brother is the business man Irv was just talented with a personality.
+1   

9 months ago '15        #59
lil titty slurp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9508 9 K  Slaps total: 1004 1 K
 Dr Imhrat Khan said
They look kinda fly.

He made a brand out them CEO shirts he used to wear

I noticed them tagged on his page a while ago

They intrigued me too lol he Nigo Bapesta’d the Puma sh1ts
+2   

9 months ago '19        #60
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 17669 17 K  Slaps total: 3525 3 K
 Tobinmont said
Dame leaving his part out. Irv may have been on one and he’s not the best with his moves. But Dame knows he moves fu#ked up too. He didn’t just give Jay what he asked for when they split. He was just trying to sell his stake a min ago.
As for him and Biggs. He’s acting like he was never around son to speak with him but the interviewer reminds him he was just with duke when they were in Wyoming with Ye. He’s saying that wasn’t the time but they couldn’t have grabbed a min to speak? Son just came home from the bink and deaded that relationship? Nothing on Dames part? Idk. I think anytime you talk on sh1t and not to the actually person it’s lame. Dame and Irv.
Facts what you saying re Dame and Biggs.

Dames is always the innocent bystander in these situations.
emoji

9 months ago '14        #61
2 cent 
Props total: 8771 8 K  Slaps total: 1498 1 K
 Dr Imhrat Khan said
They look kinda fly.

Looks like upside down pumas

9 months ago '16        #62
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 111768 111 K  Slaps total: 19719 19 K
 Noble Meanz said
Phukn right and they still out here doing dirt but since there’s plenty of law enforcement that are guinee pigs they get over looked

Italians and jews - killed Yesus
Italian and jews - started the mafia
Italian and jews - are the main bankers that run the world

Literally criminals all through out history and nobody bats an eye
Here y'all go

9 months ago '20        #63
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 37674 37 K  Slaps total: 8767 8 K
 FrivolousSports said
Anyone taking an italian last name is a fake gangsta
Jay-z gave him that name.
+1   

9 months ago '15        #64
Noble Meanz 
Props total: 8120 8 K  Slaps total: 872 872
 drnarcisse said
s/o to you .
Like wise king, salute

9 months ago '19        #65
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 199885 199 K  Slaps total: 54759 54 K
 The corrector said
Jay-z gave him that name.
Calling him a fake gangsta
+1   

9 months ago '19        #66
OldBrooklyn7187 
Props total: 9667 9 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
 Noble Meanz said
And anyone giving there children italian first names that happen to be black got mental problems
Aha!!! Ahaaa!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!
emoji

Man... Y'all keep your foot on that boy's neck I tell you
emoji
+1   

9 months ago '04        #67
gimmethat 
Props total: 16280 16 K  Slaps total: 1940 1 K
Irv is an arrogant cornball but he did use his connects to his advantage all his career
first with preme ,then with universal and whoever has been helping him finance some of his latest moves

i don´t think he was extorted ,there´s always been a clear exchange of services ,even now he´s banking on making money on a supreme movie

9 months ago '16        #68
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51693 51 K  Slaps total: 5664 5 K
Makes sense.

I saw a guy online who had a company with the name "Mack Daddy" in it. And he kept wondering why he was getting all these hoodrats and bum dudes renting and damaging his vehicles.

Names matter. And they can attract good and bad energy.

9 months ago '17        #69
The Almighty240 
Props total: 21350 21 K  Slaps total: 1985 1 K
 jaytxxl said
It wouldn’t have been as bad if they didn’t associate themselves with Preme. But the name along with Preme reputation fasho put them on the radar when sh1t got real. And I ain’t even talking about just 50, I’m talkin the n1gga even being involved with selling dope still and stolen cars which led to his beef with E Money. And the beef with Troy sh1t that led to Troy smacking up and robbing Irv and BJ at that club while he was looking for Preme. Preme having to retaliate for all they drama with 50, E and Troy was the nail in they coffin.
I dont think it matters even if they was in business with Pee-Wee Herman that was a horrible name for a brand, its only so far you can go with a company called Murder Inc. Having a legit name for your business should be common sense for a business man, same thing for CMG. Thats why Gotti doesnt even use the original name anymore, why Lil Baby changed the name of his label.

9 months ago '19        #70
 The Almighty240 said
I dont think it matters even if they was in business with Pee-Wee Herman that was a horrible name for a brand, its only so far you can go with a company called Murder Inc. Having a legit name for your business should be common sense for a business man, same thing for CMG. Thats why Gotti doesnt even use the original name anymore, why Lil Baby changed the name of his label.
Cash Money Records attracted a boatload

9 months ago '17        #71
The Almighty240 
 drnarcisse said
Cash Money Records attracted a boatload
CashMoney Records is bad name to you? Compared to MURDER INC? Cash, Money means currency, Murder means you killing someone. Nothing positive or even nuetral about Murder.
+1   

9 months ago '13        #72
jaytxxl 
Props total: 16242 16 K  Slaps total: 720 720
 The Almighty240 said
Didn’t mean to slap. They didn’t have no problems getting business until the Feds raided that office. And the only reason the Feds raised that office is because of the sh1t Preme was doing. They handled the fast and furious soundtrack and Jlo came to them personally for hits after the nightclub shooting when she was supposed to separate herself from hip hop culture.. Yes music wise they was slipping because of 50 but business was fine.

9 months ago '05        #73
Bay.Area.Boi. 
Props total: 671 671  Slaps total: 27 27
 Dr Imhrat Khan said
They look kinda fly.

The brand called Jaclar....IG is larathletics...Supposedly a rebooted brand from the mid 70s and he did a cross brand with Dame CEO Brand

9 months ago '19        #74
 The Almighty240 said
CashMoney Records is bad name to you? Compared to MURDER INC? Cash, Money means currency, Murder means you killing someone. Nothing positive or even nuetral about Murder.
im agreeing with you. a
name attracts certain things.

cash money records attracted a whole lotta money
+1   

9 months ago '17        #75
The Almighty240 
 jaytxxl said
Didn’t mean to slap. They didn’t have no problems getting business until the Feds raided that office. And the only reason the Feds raised that office is because of the sh1t Preme was doing. They handled the fast and furious soundtrack and Jlo came to them personally for hits after the nightclub shooting when she was supposed to separate herself from hip hop culture.. Yes music wise they was slipping because of 50 but business was fine.
Rap business is based off of ignorance so it wouldnt be hard to get any business in this genre with that name, they would have had alot of issues trying to branch out i think cause of the name

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-7814
logo It's kind of hard to find Aja Wilson attractive?
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 14 - Shannon Doherty Has Passed
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 15 - Exclusive: Shooting has trump shook, will dial back on harmful rhetoric
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+725
Jul 14 - Footage of the shooter well before the shot!
250 comments
1 day ago
@news