online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Lil Meech still out here scamming....

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 months ago '15        #51
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18515 18 K  Slaps total: 2641 2 K
 lars said
Boss of all Bosses who never created something.

Forever gonna eat on the fact that his pops was a criminal.

It is what it is.
The whole world criminal lol
+2   

10 months ago '15        #52
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 121681 121 K  Slaps total: 6275 6 K
This dude always looks like a scumbag. I think it's the eyes....bruh got scumbag eyes. That's it.
+4   

10 months ago '04        #53
nobody 
Props total: 9978 9 K  Slaps total: 1184 1 K
Man meant "the son of the boss of all bosses". Even is unc Southwest T dont be doing this birdbrain sh1t now that he free.

Now I do imagine his dad Big Meech being all over social media when he becomes free because that dude like attention. Lawd its a good thing social media didnt exist when they were putting in work.
+2   

10 months ago '15        #54
Delete

10 months ago '19        #55
Twolegit2quit 
Props total: 988 988  Slaps total: 76 76
 GetYaCoinsKing said
See now this is just unnecessary gate-keeping bs, I'm ashamed to admit that i didn't discover Sade until 5yrs ago and i bought her merch while only having listened to one song (soldier of love); I did the same with Evanescence, Deftones, 30 Secs to Mars and Evans Blue etc.

I did it to show my support towards these bands and NOT to show-off my knowledge of their songs, I think its corny to correlate the two.
But gatekeeping has always been a part of underground rock culture. Wearing a band t shirt used to be an acknowledgment of true fandom, not just an aesthetic statement. So people expected you to actually know a band’s music if you were walking around with their t-shirt on and looked at you sideways if you didn’t.

Part of the reason Cobain killed himself was a reaction to people who went out a bought a Nirvana tee, but only knew “Smells like Teen Spirit”.
+1   

10 months ago '14        #56
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 74706 74 K  Slaps total: 19818 19 K
 Pythagoras said
How much Poison do you think this n1gga has listened to in his life? This wave riding sh1t is lame.

If you not a genuine fan of an artist why are you rockin their merch? n1ggas with Metallica shirts on and don't even know Enter the Sandman. sh1t is corny.

What's worse is they're not even fans and making these white bands rich while they fans of hip hop and I don't see a tribe called quest t shirts flying off the shelves.
Because the shirt looks cool. Are you fu#king ret@rded? It’s shirt

10 months ago '19        #57
Twolegit2quit 
Props total: 988 988  Slaps total: 76 76
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I did the same with Evanescence, Deftones, 30 Secs to Mars and Evans Blue etc.
And best believe I see you walking around in a Deftones tee, I’m pulling up on you asking:

“What’s your favorite song on White Pony?

“Best Chino side project?”

“Do you think they will ever release Eros?”

emoji
+1   

10 months ago '04        #58
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 76003 76 K  Slaps total: 9122 9 K
 Pythagoras said
How much Poison do you think this n1gga has listened to in his life? This wave riding sh1t is lame.

If you not a genuine fan of an artist why are you rockin their merch? n1ggas with Metallica shirts on and don't even know Enter the Sandman. sh1t is corny.

What's worse is they're not even fans and making these white bands rich while they fans of hip hop and I don't see a tribe called quest t shirts flying off the shelves.
Millions of white folks go to rap concerts and rap trap lyrics word for word but wouldn't dare cross them tracks to visit Uptown
emoji
It's white dudes on this site that suck 50 cent d1ck and couldn't point out Southside Queens on a map.
+4   

10 months ago '17        #59
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 105809 105 K  Slaps total: 22231 22 K
 qutaboi225 said
Millions of white folks go to rap concerts and rap trap lyrics word for word but wouldn't dare cross them tracks to visit Uptown
emoji
It's white dudes on this site that suck 50 cent d1ck and couldn't point out Southside Queens on a map.
We are talking about shirts... those white folks are actually fans of those rappers.... my point is this n1gga ain't no Poison fam.

What are you talking about?
+2   

10 months ago '17        #60
 GetYaCoinsKing said
See now this is just unnecessary gate-keeping bs, I'm ashamed to admit that i didn't discover Sade until 5yrs ago and i bought her merch while only having listened to one song (soldier of love); I did the same with Evanescence, Deftones, 30 Secs to Mars and Evans Blue etc.

I did it to show my support towards these bands and NOT to show-off my knowledge of their songs, I think its corny to correlate the two.
Why are you "supporting" bands you don't listen to? How about you support by listening to their music? n1gga said one song.
emoji

10 months ago '19        #61
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81519 81 K  Slaps total: 13601 13 K
 Pythagoras said
Why are you "supporting" bands you don't listen to? How about you support by listening to their music? n1gga said one song.
emoji
I support good music whether its Indie or major, Doesn't matter regardless if i like the sonics i will show my support anyway whether buying an album or merch etc.

10 months ago '19        #62
 Twolegit2quit said
And best believe I see you walking around in a Deftones tee, I’m pulling up on you asking:

“What’s your favorite song on White Pony?

“Best Chino side project?”

“Do you think they will ever release Eros?”

emoji
...and its likely I'd look at you as if you're on some weirdo sh1t, Since when did buying a bands merch = being a hardcore fan? I bought Action Bronson's merch before i even heard him rap purely off his personality and his vlogs.

I think ya are just on some weirdo gatekeeping type of behavior.
+2   

10 months ago '19        #63
 Twolegit2quit said
But gatekeeping has always been a part of underground rock culture. Wearing a band t shirt used to be an acknowledgment of true fandom, not just an aesthetic statement. So people expected you to actually know a band’s music if you were walking around with their t-shirt on and looked at you sideways if you didn’t.

Part of the reason Cobain killed himself was a reaction to people who went out a bought a Nirvana tee, but only knew “Smells like Teen Spirit”.
Word? Well i'm not well-versed in Rock culture but as a casual listener,
I have not once looked at anyone rocking a bands t-shirt as a music snob.
If that's actually how the Rock scene is then i'm glad i aint with all that, Also if that's really a part of the reason he killed himself then that's pu$$y sh1t ngl; I thought he was just a junkie that OD'd.

10 months ago '22        #64
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 60994 60 K  Slaps total: 6527 6 K
 daman729 said
Hopefully BMF season 3 has already been filmed before they throw his a$s in jail. I wanna see that sh1t.

emoji
emoji
They might turn his lights off before they star filming from him doing this fu#k sh1t.

emoji
+1   

10 months ago '19        #65
 ChoAssUp said
This dude always looks like a scumbag. I think it's the eyes....bruh got scumbag eyes. That's it.
I've figured it out, Its a combination of the hairline and the stache.
Most of the scumbag a$s mfs i've dealt with in real life have a similar look, Peep that n1gga Teejayx6 as an example.
+2   

10 months ago '04        #66
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 76003 76 K  Slaps total: 9122 9 K
 Pythagoras said
We are talking about shirts... those white folks are actually fans of those rappers.... my point is this n1gga ain't no Poison fam.

What are you talking about?
We all do that. I'm no polo player nor am I a polo fan but I wore Polo gear. Nearly every product we wear we're no fan of. n1ggas spend 70k on a Sea Dweller and go nowhere near water nor know the purpose, history,features or function of the watch. Point being. Tf IS YOUR point.
emoji
+3   

10 months ago '17        #67
 qutaboi225 said
We all do that. I'm no polo player nor am I a polo fan but I wore Polo gear. Nearly every product we wear we're no fan of. n1ggas spend 70k on a Sea Dweller and go nowhere near water nor know the purpose, history,features or function of the watch. Point being. Tf IS YOUR point.
emoji
n1gga polo? Bruh polos are not meant to be worn only to play Polo.
emoji

Tf.

emoji

Anyway it's corny wave riding sh1t. You may disagree and that's cool.

10 months ago '06        #68
Be Easy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33145 33 K  Slaps total: 3736 3 K
g herbo

10 months ago '13        #69
The Originator  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22149 22 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
"Boss of all Bosses" this n1gga is cringe af, Son reminds me so much of J Prince Jr like these n1ggas really some legacy gangsters lol son inherited the game, Must be nice.
Lmaooo talkin with no charisma, lookin around and sh1t when he said boss of all bosses.

The confidence man
+4   

10 months ago '15        #70
Hellmatic 
Props total: 104030 104 K  Slaps total: 8944 8 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
"Boss of all Bosses" this n1gga is cringe af, Son reminds me so much of J Prince Jr like these n1ggas really some legacy gangsters lol son inherited the game, Must be nice.
Ain't no Michael corleone in these n1ggas either

They're like fredo
+3   

10 months ago '22        #71
TheWolf 
Props total: 4015 4 K  Slaps total: 2597 2 K
What’s the scam

10 months ago '16        #72
Alaskan 
Props total: 28018 28 K  Slaps total: 1472 1 K
 rashcobar said
His IG is wild AF ... he blows Hella money
Guys like lil Meech blow the bag and worry about it later lmao
+4   

10 months ago '18        #73
Obeybrad 
Props total: 1047 1 K  Slaps total: 264 264
 Diamond_V said
You seen ppl clowning moneybagg yo for taking all his money out his bank account and posting it like it was a bday gift the other day. They said Someone from the bank exposed him for emptying his account out.
It’s his money no doubt but why go out the way to post it like it’s a gift to you on your bday these nixxas supa lame
Marketing and it obviously worked

10 months ago '15        #74
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I've figured it out, Its a combination of the hairline and the stache.
Most of the scumbag a$s mfs i've dealt with in real life have a similar look, Peep that n1gga Teejayx6 as an example.
You might have cracked the code G. 1980s no line up look, little "lemme borrow 3 dollars and 28 cent" mustache, beady eyes = 1 Sheisty individual .
+3   

10 months ago '16        #75
PaidNFullMMM 
Props total: 1902 1 K  Slaps total: 306 306
 Pythagoras said

Some of the iconic designs supersede just being a fan of the band but it can be funny sometimes. Had a cashier last week telling me how much she, “loves their new stuff.” (Pointing to my chest) I had a puzzled look on my face.. she asked if I like them too, and I said “yeah, mostly the classics from childhood.” Swear to God, I was wearing a Nirvana sweatshirt. Guess Kurt back from the grave droppin heat.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7891
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
741 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+3155
Image(s) inside I asked ChatGPT Kamala or Trump...
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3244
Video inside Nxgga got a NYC costume on 😂 No one born & raised here dresses..
156 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-4411
Image(s) inside The guy known for being ugly all his life in Hollywood resurfaces
57 comments
22 hours ago
@movies