online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  9   0 bx goons and 9 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '12        #2201
TrueReligionKid 
Props total: 201 201  Slaps total: 9 9
 ddash said
Damn Bruh thats alot.Thats over $100 but Aventus is the truth and worth it.
That price aint bad at all tho imo.You getting money plehboi.

Herod is without a doubt 1 of my favorite colognes of all time.Its Top 3 for me.A must have for fall and winter.

emoji
Damn alright maybe I'll get a 15ml of that

9 years ago '04        #2202
ddash 
Props total: 138707 138 K  Slaps total: 9944 9 K
 TrueReligionKid said
Damn alright maybe I'll get a 15ml of that
Man start off with a 5ml lol

9 years ago '10        #2203
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9517 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 ddash said
Man start off with a 5ml lol
emoji
that herod bruh.... laaaawd ... i think I might have to get a big bottle if I can find one for the low

9 years ago '04        #2204
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
emoji
that herod bruh.... laaaawd ... i think I might have to get a big bottle if I can find one for the low
Man aint no low lol.But I got 15 ml so im good.Thats gon last 2 years lol

I gotta reup on my Xerjoff Uden tho.I love Herod yall know I do but Uden might be my favorite scent.

Its like 1a and 1b.But I bought a 2ml of it and still got some left.Im telling yall these decants be lasting

9 years ago '10        #2205
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
Man aint no low lol.But I got 15 ml so im good.Thats gon last 2 years lol

I gotta reup on my Xerjoff Uden tho.I love Herod yall know I do but Uden might be my favorite scent.

Its like 1a and 1b.But I bought a 2ml of it and still got some left.Im telling yall these decants be lasting
Idk man... i have to try the Uden I got the other one Nio which isn't bad... im about to try to get some dior intense .. thinking about re-upping on some chanel allure sport too, I still want the Blanche Edition.. never tried it yet

9 years ago '06        #2206
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 2TopFlite said
emoji

That's what I'm talking about!!
emoji

9 years ago '10        #2207
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 2TopFlite said
Idk man... i have to try the Uden I got the other one Nio which isn't bad... im about to try to get some dior intense .. thinking about re-upping on some chanel allure sport too, I still want the Blanche Edition.. never tried it yet
Blanche really not a cold weather scent though and doesn't last long but smells good do your research imma buy the og version it has better longevity for the lemon and vanilla notes

9 years ago '10        #2208
eightytyson06 
 ddash said
I ordered the 5ml of naxos yesterday for $13.We gon see plehboi.

Scent of Piece is just to many fruity notes and overpowering.Now if you can make it to the drydown then its decent.But its hell until then.
Where you get it for 13 @

9 years ago '10        #2209
2TopFlite 
 eightytyson06 said
Blanche really not a cold weather scent though and doesn't last long but smells good do your research imma buy the og version it has better longevity for the lemon and vanilla notes
I might hold off on the blanche edition for now, the notes intrigued me with the lemon meringue comparison.

That Herod is pure piff, just like i did with that creed aventus i might have to cop that 4.2 Oz... if the price is right
emoji

9 years ago '04        #2210
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
I like Nio but Uden is wayyyy better imo.I rate Nio like 7.5-8 and Uden is 9 or 9.5

eightytyson06 said
Blanche really not a cold weather scent though and doesn't last long but smells good
Yup 100%

2TopFlite said
I might hold off on the blanche edition for now, the notes intrigued me with the lemon meringue comparison.

That Herod is pure piff, just like i did with that creed aventus i might have to cop that 4.2 Oz... if the price is right
emoji
I love Blanche edition
Well Damn!!! yall getting money

9 years ago '06        #2211
RESIDO 
 2TopFlite said

emoji
THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!!
If I didn't have so much left I would cop a full bottle too fam..

Rocking that Pure Havane today and OMG..
I have no clue why I had this buried in the stash.

Been sitting here all morning considering getting some Xerjoff Naxos

9 years ago '10        #2212
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
I like Nio but Uden is wayyyy better imo.I rate Nio like 7.5-8 and Uden is 9 or 9.5

Yup 100%

I love Blanche edition
Well Damn!!! yall getting money
emoji
nah man im not balling like that .. the price gotta be right for me to cop that big bottle... my eyes are open though. And see idk I might get a sample anyway of the Blanche Edition. Im down south so the weather fluctuates crazy.

Warm Days, Cold Nights. So the blanche will get some play time in the fall if I do cop it.

Xerjoff Uden is next up with the dior intense. Im just getting in from work so Im about to see what I want to cop.

I still have to get that decant of Tuscan Leather too... after reading more reviews I got iffy on it. Its a mixture were people either love that sh*t or hate it.

RESIDO said
THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!!

I stiiiiiilll need to get that Pure Havane... I hated the original Amen.. that cherry was too much for ya boy but that Pure Malt
emoji

Gotta try Havane that caramel and chocolate

9 years ago '04        #2213
ddash 
 RESIDO said
THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!!

Yea once you get to the drydown with Havane my God!!! pure greatness.Whats funny is I only wore it 2 or 3 times.Yea my Naxos will be here in 2 days.Cant wait to test it man.I will let you know my thoughts as soon as it arrives.Hope it still more left.

2TopFlite said
emoji
nah man im not balling like that .. the price gotta be right for me to cop that big bottle... my eyes are open though. And see idk I might get a sample anyway of the Blanche Edition. Im down south so the weather fluctuates crazy.

Warm Days, Cold Nights. So the blanche will get some play time in the fall if I do cop it.

Xerjoff Uden is next up with the dior intense. Im just getting in from work so Im about to see what I want to cop.

I still have to get that decant of Tuscan Leather too... after reading more reviews I got iffy on it. Its a mixture were people either love that sh*t or hate it.I stiiiiiilll need to get that Pure Havane... I hated the original Amen.. that cherry was too much for ya boy but that Pure Malt
emoji

Gotta try Havane that caramel and chocolate
Yea cop a 2ml or that Uden bruh and Dior Homme Intense is the truth no doubt about it.1 of my Favs.

Yea Tuscan Leather is without hated or loved.No inbetweens on it really.It might take some getting use to or you will love it off the bat.I also think getting to that dry down is kinda hard but once you do it amazing and will last 18 hrs literally.

Yea havane can also be hated or loved.The notes of cherry and chocolate are so strong,especially the cherry.Aint no way around it so if you dont like those notes then you may not like it.I do remember it being so damn s3xy tho that you just feel all bi*ches gon love it.

I havent wore it in 6 months.Imma put it on now and let you know a new short review

9 years ago '04        #2214
ddash 
Wore Herod today for the first time in months.
Damn this stuff is the truth but I think Uden>>> Herod

However do not and I repeat do not blind buy a full bottle of Uden or any Xerjoff

Only sample 2-3ml sample decants.

9 years ago '04        #2215
mistatnn 
Props total: 10476 10 K  Slaps total: 868 868
Man I was just talking about copping some new smells. Been rocking my Givenchy for a while and just wanted to try some new stuff. Going to check this thread out in the morning when I get off and see what y'all talking about.

9 years ago '10        #2216
eightytyson06 
Any ya'll order splits off niketalk.com fragrance thread

9 years ago '06        #2217
Reflexx 
Props total: 8175 8 K  Slaps total: 514 514
Pure Havane is definitely a good one, has a chocolatey effect on my skin, smells damn good

9 years ago '06        #2218
RESIDO 
 eightytyson06 said
Any ya'll order splits off niketalk.com fragrance thread
I haven't lately but I got alot of stuff from there fam.

9 years ago '10        #2219
eightytyson06 
 RESIDO said
I haven't lately but I got alot of stuff from there fam.
How's the transactions work, is it through PayPal? I never buy things off forums so I don't want to get burned

9 years ago '04        #2220
ddash 
Just got my Xerjoff Naxos in
First off,this without a doubt is Pure Havane.So if you have Havane just use that.

But as far as Naxos it is 5 times the quality and scent of havane.Havane has a great scent but gives off that synthetic designer vibe which is why I say I have to wait until the drydown to love it.Well Naxos is Pure Niche Quality.No synthetic vibe,headache or annoyance to get to the dry down.Now is that worth a $200 price hike,Hell No but it definitely separates itself from Havane.

This stuff is lovely but I prefer citrus and lemony scents.However I wont allow that to take away from this and I will def be wearing the hell outta this until it runs out.

I will review havane tonight to 100% compare but I would def grab this before I will havane.But scent for scent it damn near identical.

But you can instantly notice the quality difference and its like 1 note or something thats not the same.I cant put my finger on it.

Rating for now- 8.5/10
Late Spring/Fall/Winter

This can be worn anytime imo but I think its better for night time and especially for dates.Id rock the sh*t out of this on a date nights.Def suit and office use too.Id go 1 spray work/office wise and 2 light sprays for casual use.You can def over spray this and you will pay for it.

I am waiting to see longevity.

Last edited by ddash; 10-02-2015 at 12:56 PM..

9 years ago '06        #2221
RESIDO 
 eightytyson06 said
How's the transactions work, is it through PayPal? I never buy things off forums so I don't want to get burned
Everything I bought was thru paypal

ddash said
Just got my Xerjoff Naxos in
First off,this without a doubt is Pure Havane.
But as far as Naxos it is 5 times the quality and scent of havane.Havane has a great scent but gives off that synthetic designer vibe which is why I say I have to wait until the drydown to love it.Well Naxos is Pure Niche Quality.
Welp, you convinced me.. lol
I was trying hard not to buy no more frags too

9 years ago '04        #2222
ddash 
 RESIDO said
Everything I bought was thru paypal

Welp, you convinced me.. lol
I was trying hard not to buy no more frags too
Clear ya pms bruh

You got Havane tho.Its gon be the same scent literally.1 is just gon be better quality.

9 years ago '06        #2223
RESIDO 
 ddash said
Clear ya pms bruh

You got Havane tho.Its gon be the same scent literally.1 is just gon be better quality.
Thats why I was getting it.
Plus I'm about to run out of Havane.
I only copped like 3ml.

9 years ago '04        #2224
ddash 
 RESIDO said
Thats why I was getting it.
Plus I'm about to run out of Havane.
I only copped like 3ml.
Oh ok gotcha.

Yea I had a 3ml of havane too.

I think imma Rock Tuscan Leather for the first time out today tho.

9 years ago '04        #2225
ddash 
Rocking Tuscan Leather right now and it is easily the most addicting scent I ever smelled.Loving this sh*t.

Do not overspray tho.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3714
Happy Ending competition
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX favorite b###ench has a message 4 all of her fans that bring their kids 2 h..
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+496
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
72 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+1725
Tweet from Trump rally victim resurfaced
338 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish