online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  14   0 bx goons and 14 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '10        #2001
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 wayvegretzky said
whats the difference between VPH and Versace Man?
versace man eau fraiche reminds me of chrome sport, mont blanc skywalker, or dior 2012 it has a lemon zest thats on point. its fresh with a bit of spice great for summer days only problem is it doesnt last too long maybe two hours then its a close to skin scent if its even there. worth the cop if you can find it cheap but mont blanc is a good cheapie

emoji

im not gonna h0e VPH its a cool fragance but it reminds me of nautica life which you can cop a 3.3 oz for 20 from marshalls or tj maxxx. mad people here like vph and i feel you can rock vph both day and night and is strong enough to possibly rock during the winter months if you like vph check out some samples of chanel sport and chanel blanche

with summer coming to an end cop vph though

calling in the vph expert

9 years ago '04        #2002
ddash 
Props total: 138713 138 K  Slaps total: 9945 9 K
 eightytyson06 said
What's ya'll opinion on Bvlgari pour homme they got it for 30 at Burlington and I want something new
Quality over quantity.Stop trying to get all cheapies man lol.Save ya bread and get some nice ish.I remember smelling it awhile back and it wasnt bad but it didnt make me remember it and get a sample or decant.I might have a sample here tho,Ill let you know if I find it.

wayvegretzky said
whats the difference between VPH and Versace Man?
VPH is a lighter,fresher,more airy and a versatile scent imo.Its more green and lemony.Projects way more and last much longer on skin.Just a much brighter and in your face scent but never offensive.Versace man is a more classy,dress up and night scent imo.Has that nice lemony/citrus/spicy vibe to it.When you first smell it you gon love it.Would be a nice office scent too.Its similar to Chanel Bleu de Chanel but not a good or luxurious and refined.Feel cheaper and doesnt last as long or project.

I just tried Versace man eau fraiche for the first time last week.I actually got a sample from nordstrom cause I liked the way it smelled on paper.I tested it the next day and it smells damn good but once again it smells like a generic department store designer cologne which I dont do no more.It smells good dont get me wrong but has that synthetic designer scent that annoys me and instantly gives me a headache.Dior,YSL and Chanel are prolly the only houses that dont smell or have that basic designer scent and quality.VPH is the only other cologne that is super cheap that doesnt smell like a cheap designer cologne.Once again its hard to explain how a designer cologne smells but trust me the more you wear expensive and niche colognes,designer sh*t will smell awful and annoy you.Its like wearing LV,Gucci,Tom Ford and then trying to wear old navy the next day.I cant wear colognes like chrome,nautica,cool water and cheap ish like that no more.

But moral of the story is they are both nice colognes but VPH is better,more versatile and it can literally be worn all year round.

eightytyson06 said
versace man eau fraiche reminds me of chrome sport, mont blanc skywalker, or dior 2012 it has a lemon zest thats on point.its fresh with a bit of spice great for summer days only problem is it doesnt last too long maybe two hours then its a close to skin scent if its even there. worth the cop if you can find it cheap but mont blanc is a good cheapie

emoji

im not gonna h0e VPH its a cool fragance but it reminds me of nautica life which you can cop a 3.3 oz for 20 from marshalls or tj maxxx. mad people here like vph and i feel you can rock vph both day and night and is strong enough to possibly rock during the winter months if you like vph check out some samples of chanel sport and chanel blanche

with summer coming to an end cop vph though

calling in the vph expert
You nailed it on the comparison and I agree.Yea versace man last about 4 hrs on me.
Chanel Bleu de Chanel>>
Chanel allure homme edition blanche>>>>

I wore Xerjoff Nio today and man felt like a million bucks and had them ladies watching.1 of my fav for the summer.

9 years ago '04        #2003
ddash 
BTW I just sprayed on man and 2 other designer scents and now im itching like a motherfu*ker and got a headache ahahahaha.

Damn real time reviews SMH

9 years ago '04        #2004
ddash 
 wayvegretzky said
Damn good info bruh, I been wearing VM so long now its crazy, NO LIE its like i ever go a day with out someone asking what im wearing. and at work the ladies luv the kid smell no bs. for some reason it last all day on me, i spray about 3-4 in the morning and still smell it when i go to sleep.

I ordered VHM last night so I'll switch it and rock that for and see how it compares to VM.
Yea its a great scent and yea scents last on people and dont on others.All about ya skin and chemistry

What you order?

9 years ago '04        #2005
ddash 
 wayvegretzky said
my bad, i meant i ordered VPH
Ok cool and let me know what you think of it.Wear that bi*ch for about a week straight and especially at work.

you get the 1.7?

9 years ago '04        #2006
ddash 
 wayvegretzky said
nah i got a size up, the reviews were so good in this thread i said fu*k it
emoji
emoji

9 years ago '04        #2007
nwo504 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
anyone try the Nike colonge?

9 years ago '11        #2008
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32127 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
D&G The One EDP version recently been released

9 years ago '06        #2009
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 darealvelle said
D&G The One EDP version recently been released

I gotta check that out..
Didn't really like the original.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I forgot how good this Pure Malt smells!!
I don't know why I haven't copped the whole bottle yet.
Might have to finish the month rocking this.

9 years ago '09        #2010
Burg Boy 
Props total: 3491 3 K  Slaps total: 534 534
About to raid the thread and steal some of yall's colognes, might even take ya bish.

9 years ago '10        #2011
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
rocked that cartier concentree tonight at this lil lounge 1 dude and 2 girls what i was wearing #mjshrug

yall sleeping on them green notes

9 years ago '09        #2012
Kyoji24 
Props total: 5 5  Slaps total: 0 0

This one is also a lady killer, works wonders. As well as this one:

Last edited by Kyoji24; 08-22-2015 at 02:36 AM..

9 years ago '15        #2013
Jital 
Props total: 4749 4 K  Slaps total: 330 330
I use diesel - fuel for life

works everytime

9 years ago '06        #2014
THELASTBOYSCOUT 
Props total: 159 159  Slaps total: 13 13
D&G Intenso is it right now.

9 years ago '06        #2015
Reflexx 
Props total: 8175 8 K  Slaps total: 514 514
 ddash said
Aventus is dope.Try a sample first tho.

You dont have an empty atomizer or decant?

Dont want it taken at the airport or nothing.
Na I don't. Future plan. Trip is Wednesday, got some other stuff to handle prior..

9 years ago '06        #2016
RESIDO 
 serstylz2 said
Na I don't. Future plan. Trip is Wednesday, got some other stuff to handle prior..
Go to a store like Saks or Neiman Marcus and ask for some samples of it fam..
Depending on the person you talk to you might walk out with a handfull of frags.

9 years ago '04        #2017
nwo504 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
not feeling opium reminds me of brut after shave for some reason

9 years ago '04        #2018
ddash 
Thinking about trying Bergamote 22 soon.Same a sample size for only $6.

Been wanting to rock L humaniste lately but it just doesnt last.Amazing scent tho.

9 years ago '04        #2019
ddash 
Rocked Chez bond and bleecker st combo today.Real dope especially once it settles after 30 mins.

Gon rock Byredo Bal D Afrique and L Humaniste this week.

9 years ago '11        #2020
 ddash said
Rocked Chez bond and bleecker st combo today.Real dope especially once it settles after 30 mins.

Gon rock Byredo Bal D Afrique and L Humaniste this week.
coachrob619 was talking about the same combination and how great it smells. Did u get any compliments? Btw bleecker street worn alone by itself is A1

9 years ago '04        #2021
ddash 
 darealvelle said
coachrob619 was talking about the same combination and how great it smells. Did u get any compliments? Btw bleecker street worn alone by itself is A1
Yup I got it from him.
Nope but I rarely get compliments in general.

I agree Bleecker is nice on its own.

9 years ago '12        #2022
daman729 
Props total: 169130 169 K  Slaps total: 6788 6 K
Two of my favorites. Non stop complements and head turners. Grown man smell right here.

Kiton for Men

Alot of people dont even know about this fragrance. That combination of those floral, leathery and creamy type notes is just too nice. I'm tellin ya. Smells just like creamy leather on the dry down. Had women just randomly walk up to me and smell me. Its light but you can tell its definitely there. It smells alot more expensive than it actually is. You can get this for like $60 online. Its harder to find so you may have to buy it online instead of dept stores.

Christian Dior Homme Intense

I honestly think this one of the best blended designer fragrances I've seen. Its in the woodsy/musk category. Matter of fact, this stuff is on the same level as a niche fragrance. Not trying to sound off, but this is a black man's cologne. Real talk if you know what I mean. The smell is complex. Has those vanilla, coco buttery notes to it with musky undertones. This stuff will literally turn heads and have women all over you. It'll have men asking where t buy it. You can cop this for like $75 online. This stuff smells like an expensive niche fragrance. No joke. Unique. Top quality. Projection and longevity is very good. You gotta be careful with this stuff. It definitely sticks around. Especially if you get it on your clothes.

Last edited by daman729; 09-01-2015 at 11:23 PM..

9 years ago '11        #2023
 daman729 said
Two of my favorites. Non stop complements and head turners. Grown man smell right here.

Kiton for Men

Alot of people dont even know about this fragrance. That combination of those floral, leathery and creamy type notes is just too nice. I'm tellin ya. Smells just like creamy leather on the dry down. Had women just randomly walk up to me and smell me. Its light but you can tell its definitely there. It smells alot more expensive than it actually is. You can get this for like $60 online. Its harder to find so you may have to buy it online instead of dept stores.

Christian Dior Homme Intense
Yea i spoke about that kiton a few pages back. It use to be my signature a while back. Its like a mature version of cool water or even a step brother to green irish tweed. Yea the only place you get it is at nordstroms or online. So i would def recommend it for someone who wants to wear something everybody is not wearing.

9 years ago '04        #2024
ddash 
Wasnt feeling Kiton but Dior Homme Intense is a must for Fall and Winter.Literally Every year.So dope and Expensive smelling.Will have you feeling like the man and I get about 12 hrs with it.

9 years ago '06        #2025
RESIDO 
 ddash said
Props for putting me on to the combo fam...
I went too crazy with it and ran out of Bleeker though..
I need to re-up

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-7810
logo It's kind of hard to find Aja Wilson attractive?
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+517
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+726
Jul 14 - Footage of the shooter well before the shot!
250 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 15 - Exclusive: Shooting has trump shook, will dial back on harmful rhetoric
133 comments
1 day ago
@news