online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  24   0 bx goons and 24 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '10        #1326
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
forgot to post my pickups from myperfumesamples. still looking to cop bentley intense, 24 gold, and TF tobacco vanille

hommage a l'homme by lalique
mont blanc individuel
pure havane
valentino uomo
aventus
dior home 2013
dolce and gabbana intenso
tom ford extreme
bottega veneta

any of yall got the ones i ordered got suggestions from fragantica

9 years ago '12        #1327
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 eightytyson06 said
forgot to post my pickups from myperfumesamples. still looking to cop bentley intense, 24 gold, and TF tobacco vanille

hommage a l'homme by lalique
mont blanc individuel
pure havane
valentino uomo
aventus
dior home 2013
dolce and gabbana intenso
tom ford extreme
bottega veneta

any of yall got the ones i ordered got suggestions from fragantica
24 gold was alright but it's not touching pure malt/havanne as far as gourmands go

Tobacco vanille was cool (for the record i like pure havanne better but it varies per individual)

Aventus is my favorite creed and will most likely be yours as well (they have had issues with certain batches having more of a smokey leather vibe and others have more of the pineapple fruit vibe but they might have fixed that by now)

9 years ago '05        #1328
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
Is Aventus as fire as n1ggas claim? I'mma get a split one of these days

9 years ago '06        #1329
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 lilbeast said
I think its a great scent but it didn't live up to the hype for me..
I actually like GIT, Millesime and Original Santal more than Aventus.

9 years ago '12        #1330
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 lilbeast said
Yes. Even basenotes voters (who are notorious Green Irish Tweed stans) ranked it #1 over GIT (which was #2) in their top 800 charts. If you're sampling creeds you have to at least try Aventus, GIT, Millisime Imperial and see what you like the most.

As usual sample every suggestion on here to see for yourself but to me Aventus = best creed and way better than git (which didn't work for me
emoji
)

9 years ago '04        #1331
ddash 
Props total: 138943 138 K  Slaps total: 9956 9 K
Its a great scent but way overhyped

Last edited by ddash; 02-15-2015 at 07:38 PM..

9 years ago '11        #1332
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32167 32 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
 lilbeast said
Yes it is, aventus is one of my fav scents. Its a great overall all purpose fragrance. There is a reason why its ranked high for a reason.

9 years ago '04        #1333
ddash 
Rocked Avant Garde tonight and its a nice scent but for reason it just seems cheap idk.I cant put my finger on it.

Its like a mix of le male,aventus and vph and its nice but somethings off and it gives me a headache.It projects ok but not a monster.

I give it a 7/10

I wouldnt buy again unless chicks really like it.Moral of the story I am done buying cologne lol.

edit-9 hrs later its still going pretty good especially on the top of my hands.This dry down is beautiful.

Last edited by ddash; 02-16-2015 at 02:37 AM..

9 years ago '05        #1334
 ddash said
Rocked Avant Garde tonight and its a nice scent but for reason it just seems cheap idk.I cant put my finger on it.

Its like a mix of le male,aventus and vph and its nice but somethings off and it gives me a headache.It projects ok but not a monster.

I give it a 7/10

I wouldnt buy again unless chicks really like it.Moral of the story I am done buying cologne lol.

edit-9 hrs later its still going pretty good especially on the top of my hands.This dry down is beautiful.
n1gga you know you aint done buying cologne lol

9 years ago '04        #1335
ddash 
 lilbeast said
n1gga you know you aint done buying cologne lol
emoji

I think I really am.This sh*t aint helping with me bi*ches and I have a ton of it lol.I really dont need no more for now.Maybe a year or 2 from now when my decants run out.

I know for a fact I am done with bottles but maybe a 3ml or 5ml sample here or there.

Moral of the story is VPH is all I ever really needed.

Last edited by ddash; 02-16-2015 at 03:03 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1336
eightytyson06 
 ddash said

I give it a 7/10

It's cheap but I rock it more than Eros

9 years ago '04        #1337
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
It's cheap but I rock it more than Eros
Its worth the money no doubt but I would prolly never buy a full bottle.

9 years ago '10        #1338
eightytyson06 
 ddash said
Its worth the money no doubt but I would prolly never buy a full bottle.
What you think of Spicebomb

9 years ago '04        #1339
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
What you think of Spicebomb
Crack in the flesh.One word to describe it,Spectacular,YES!

9 years ago '10        #1340
eightytyson06 
Still got a full bottle to use can't wait for my samples

9 years ago '05        #1341
 ddash said
emoji

I think I really am.This sh*t aint helping with me bi*ches and I have a ton of it lol.I really dont need no more for now.Maybe a year or 2 from now when my decants run out.

I know for a fact I am done with bottles but maybe a 3ml or 5ml sample here or there.

Moral of the story is VPH is all I ever really needed.
Lmao I feel you. Once I get back on my feet and start my new career I want to start my collection completely over. I want to have 3 bottles that are 3.4 and then as many decants as I'm interested in. (up to 10-20 who knows) I feel thats the best way to do it without wasting hella money like I been doing
emoji

9 years ago '05        #1342
 ddash said
Crack in the flesh.One word to describe it,Spectacular,YES!
aye rank these in order for me (in your opinion)....spice bomb, pure havane, la nuit

9 years ago '04        #1343
ddash 
 lilbeast said
Lmao I feel you. Once I get back on my feet and start my new career I want to start my collection completely over. I want to have 3 bottles that are 3.4 and then as many decants as I'm interested in. (up to 10-20 who knows) I feel thats the best way to do it without wasting hella money like I been doing
emoji
Yea you can def overspend or spend a ton on cologne nowadays.I use to say only 5 colognes were needed but 10 is much better and more realistic.For instance its so many similar smelling colognes but they have their own character.Like I love herod,pure havane,pure malt,royal oud and spicebomb,GPH2,DHI and they all smell similar.I would def have to have pure malt,havane and herod no doubt in my collection at all times.

lilbeast said
aye rank these in order for me (in your opinion)....spice bomb, pure havane, la nuit
I didnt like nuit the only time I smelled it in store.I havent smelled spicebomb in over a year but still think highly of it.I love havane so its number 1.

Its tough to put 1-3 for herod,havane and pure malt.Id have to really think about it and wear them all again.Right now its herod,pure malt,havane.But its more like 1a-1c not 1,2,3

9 years ago '10        #1344
eightytyson06 
Just got all my samples a few smell alike. So far my fav is Tom ford extreme I'll drop knowledge later

9 years ago '04        #1345
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
Just got all my samples a few smell alike. So far my fav is Tom ford extreme I'll drop knowledge later
So whats the word you pina colada head a$s n1gga?

I rocked eros and its smells good to me.It projects like crazy but kinda fades about 4 hrs in.good for about 6 hrs tho.

9 years ago '06        #1346
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said

I rocked eros and its smells good to me.It projects like crazy but kinda fades about 4 hrs in.good for about 6 hrs tho.

I use to love Eros until I bought it for my son..
He rocked it almost everyday and killed it for me.. lol

Lately though... Herod > everything else

9 years ago '04        #1347
ddash 
 RESIDO said

LOL AHAHAH bruh how old are you jk lol.

But yes herod is the truth bruh.

How that 01 been?

9 years ago '10        #1348
eightytyson06 
 RESIDO said

gawd damn n1gga how old are you
emoji
emoji
emoji

9 years ago '10        #1349
eightytyson06 
 ddash said

man it smellls good as hell but its not for me, its one of them mad men colognes. has smoky and leather notes which i like and def is suit and tie friendly but i wouldnt pay price tag for it though.

trying to think what i wanna rock tomorrow

and off first sniff aventus is ok smells like ab silver imma make that my last cologne i rock

9 years ago '04        #1350
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
man it smellls good as hell but its not for me, its one of them mad men colognes. has smoky and leather notes which i like and def is suit and tie friendly but i wouldnt pay price tag for it though.

trying to think what i wanna rock tomorrow

and off first sniff aventus is ok smells like ab silver imma make that my last cologne i rock
I dont even want to talk about Ab silver bruh.Yes it is def similar but I regret buying it.

Aventus with more Pineapple in it is amazing tho.

Aventus with more pineapple and sweetness is Bond no9 HTTP which I am looking to buy

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
216 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+919
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+356
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Debunking Maga Lies About Kamala Harris and Marijuana
67 comments