online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  22   0 bx goons and 22 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

10 years ago '11        #1051
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 The Consultant said
Yeah that's a slept on scent. When it was everywhere no one really rocked it, like you said... probably because of the name. It's been discontinued for a long while now, which makes it hard to find.
It has been re-introduced again and you can buy it now. Apparently the reformulation is weaker compared to the original one.

10 years ago '11        #1052
MACADEMICS 
 ddash said
Cant go wrong with Versace pour homme.I hate channel allure homme sport.Its so weak and light that it is honestly a waste to even put on plus its more expensive than vph.

Get Pure malt or Spicebomb

Honestly I need nothing else and all of those colognes are simply the best.I cant recommend something I dont wear or think is the truth.

My next will be pure malt,spicebomb and polo red.

Tell me what your occasion is or if you just want a new scent.
Just a new scent to replace my Armani bro, thanks. May go with the Spicebomb, will check it out. Smelt the Versace before and it is nice. I'm not really a fan of Thierry Mugler, too obvious but will smell the Pure Malt first although Angel is the one fragrance I love to smell on a female.

10 years ago '04        #1053
ddash 
Props total: 138943 138 K  Slaps total: 9956 9 K
 MACADEMICS said
Just a new scent to replace my Armani bro, thanks. May go with the Spicebomb, will check it out. Smelt the Versace before and it is nice. I'm not really a fan of Thierry Mugler, too obvious but will smell the Pure Malt first although Angel is the one fragrance I love to smell on a female.
Cant go wrong with any of them.

Pure malt is my 2nd fav cologne period.spicebomb is top 5 or so.

I like aventus alot as well.

Order from fragrance.net .They had a 25% off coupon when i used it last week.

10 years ago '04        #1054
ddash 
Here is the 25% off code
tspecp25

12-26-2014, 09:45 AM         #1055
Les Feuilles 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Any more really nice gourmet fragrances? Been messing with Pure Havane heavy but I want add more

10 years ago '04        #1056
sideshow20 
Props total: 1442 1 K  Slaps total: 169 169
copped that true religion drifter for christmas and that sh*t smells good...

I call it the fu*k sauce version 2 (the backup)

10 years ago '11        #1057
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32167 32 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
 The Consultant said
Yeah that's a slept on scent. When it was everywhere no one really rocked it, like you said... probably because of the name. It's been discontinued for a long while now, which makes it hard to find.
Its been re released now, perfumania carries it

10 years ago '13        #1058
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 20121 20 K  Slaps total: 6554 6 K
top 5 wallet friendly

givency
burberry london
diesel fuel for life
ferarri black
ck shock

ya n1ggas spending way too much on cologne

10 years ago '10        #1059
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 IamDaGawd said
top 5 wallet friendly

givency
burberry london
diesel fuel for life
ferarri black
ck shock

ya n1ggas spending way too much on cologne

get outta here with that 76ers struggle lineup
emoji

i rock some cheap colognes but i hate all yours...you still my dude though

Last edited by eightytyson06; 12-27-2014 at 04:50 PM..

10 years ago '04        #1060
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said

get outta here with that 76ers struggle lineup
emoji

i rock some cheap colognes but i hate all them yours...you still my dude though
emoji

All I know is next Sat is the return of VPH and I might douse myself in it lol.

Rocked Dior homme sport today and I really like it.

10 years ago '10        #1061
eightytyson06 
 ddash said
emoji

All I know is next Sat is the return of VPH and I might douse myself in it lol.

Rocked Dior homme sport today and I really like it.
that Dior Homme Cologne 2013 is by far the best and i cant wait until summer

went and copped a sample and vph and customers at work said i was smelling like a floor cleaner
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
threw that trash out

10 years ago '04        #1062
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
that Dior Homme Cologne 2013 is by far the best and i cant wait until summer

went and copped a sample and vph and customers at work said i was smelling like a floor cleaner
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
threw that trash out
emoji
emoji
emoji

When?
fu*k them people and anybody that love them.You knew I speak the truth

sh*t depending where you work that may have been the case
emoji

I guess everything depends on your body chemistry and natural smell.On me it projects more than any cologne and attracts attention like crazy.You might just be a naturally pine sol smelling a$s n1gga aahjskjjaksjashsahjsds jk

10 years ago '12        #1063
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 rasheedwallace said
just got that YSL, yet to test it in the field...

emoji
mad wins and complments coming your way
emoji

MACADEMICS said
Black Orchid is very nice, very strong and projects well and it is EDP so it lasts long.

No what I mean is if Creed smells like SJU then why pay Creed prices when you can get it for cheap? I bought SJU 4.4oz for $45 + tax in Vegas back in September, I know Creed can't do anything about someone cloning their fragrances but it would be silly to pay crazy prices for something that can knocked off for cheap.

I got Armani Code and Armani Code Ice as Xmas presents today
emoji
(had Code back when it was first released and called Black Code, didn't really like it too much) so I switched one of them for Nuit d’Issey - Issey Miyake and it is very nice, a very masculine scent and strong but am looking to switch the other Armani for something else, any suggestions? I'm rocking

Sean John Unforgivable
Collistar Acqua Attiva
Hugo Boss Unlimited
Issey Miyake Nuit d’Issey

Could someone suggest which one I should exchange it for out of the following (gone thru the thread today for inspiration), ideally that is totally different to what I got now in my rotation?

D&G Light Blue
Azzaro Chrome Legend
Chanel Allure Sport
Chanel Bleu de Chanel EDP

Much appreciated, props.
Exactly BUT there are ALOT of creed fanatics who will only buy creeds to feel like they are in the "cool group", but if you already have CMI you'll rock it until it runs out then get the SJ. As said before most people never fu*ked with it bc Diddy was attached to it. I'd test the new ones out now along with a sample of CMI to see how it works. There are a few other creeds that have clones, for example with Aventus you have Insurrection Pure II and Lomani AB Spirit Silver but like anything i'd try it myself before buying.

as for what cologne in that list i'd go with Chanel allure sport

Les Feuilles said
Any more really nice gourmet fragrances? Been messing with Pure Havane heavy but I want add more
I assume you've tried Angel Man, and Angel Pure Malt before getting to pure havanne so:

-Musc Ravageur (the clove opening now fu*kING SUCKS
emoji
but once that passed it's the BEST gourmand i've ever tried even better than any thierry mugler product)

-Just bought a bottle of Méharées Acqua di Profumo by L'Erbolario Lodi which is supposed to be a clone of Musc Ravageur but without the nasty clove note and much cheaper. I'll let you know how it goes
emoji

-Bond no.9: New Haarlem

-jo malones blue agava & cacao and mix it with their vanilla scent

-Tom ford Tobacco Vanille (compare it with havanne and see which one you like more)

-Hanae Mori

-Rochas Man

-Guerlain has a few like Tonka Imperiale (i hate the guerlain house because it doesn't work for me but for those that don't have that problem they love the guerlain house)

-Paco Rabanne 1 Million

-Dior Homme Intense (this is a gray area for me. Some people say it is but i don't think so because you barely get any food notes. Smells really good tho)

-24 Gold (cheapie but it works for some)

-John Varvatos (another gray area imo and more of a close to the skin scent but some consider this one too)

I'll go through some of my samples and come back with more

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 12-30-2014 at 12:10 AM..

10 years ago '06        #1064
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Somebody told me Bond no.9: New Haarlem was a nice scent but I haven't had a chance to check it out.

10 years ago '11        #1065
MACADEMICS 
 eightytyson06 said
my girl got me tom ford nior remind me of some dior homme/ midnight in paris i keep it though how is tom ford black orchard though got a sample today
Tom Ford for Men is real nice if you haven't smelled that yet, smells more masculine then Black Orchid which is a bit flowery to me. Tuscan Leather is okay but I find is not very strong and Grey Velvetier is disgusting. Not very keen on the Oud Wood tbh.

10 years ago '04        #1066
ddash 
 RESIDO said
Somebody told me Bond no.9: New Haarlem was a nice scent but I haven't had a chance to check it out.
Its straight.I wore it last week and felt pretty good about it.Definitely a fall/winter cologne imo.

10 years ago '10        #1067
eightytyson06 
Sqadddddd up

What everyone rocking tonight I'm thinking of just going with green Irish tweed or maybe Cartier Concentree

10 years ago '04        #1068
SmokinRedEclips 
Props total: 6 6  Slaps total: 0 0
Got some Gucci Guilty Black for Christmas. sh*t smells so good and scent stays on you throughout the day. Ladies love it, not too strong at all.

10 years ago '12        #1069
DontHateDaGreat 
 eightytyson06 said
Sqadddddd up

What everyone rocking tonight I'm thinking of just going with green Irish tweed or maybe Cartier Concentree
Was about to hit the ysl la nuit but said fu*k it and went with the pure havanne since i went to a housewarming/kickback.

10 years ago '06        #1070
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said
Its straight.I wore it last week and felt pretty good about it.Definitely a fall/winter cologne imo.
Thanks for the feedback fam!!
Gonna check it out next time I hit Saks

10 years ago '11        #1071
 DontHateDaGreat said
Was about to hit the ysl la nuit but said fu*k it and went with the pure havanne since i went to a housewarming/kickback.
i wore pure malt for new years. Sucks i over sprayed a lil too much, i got kinda sick from inhaling all that sweet aroma

10 years ago '04        #1072
ddash 
 darealvelle said
i wore pure malt for new years. Sucks i over sprayed a lil too much, i got kinda sick from inhaling all that sweet aroma
emoji

Yea its powerful bruh.I got my new vph last night and kinda oversprayed lol

10 years ago '12        #1073
DontHateDaGreat 
 darealvelle said
Yea i only do one spray on each side now it's powerful stuff. That's how i feel about 1 million now when i spray it. sh*t s powerful.

ddash said
emoji

Yea its powerful bruh.I got my new vph last night and kinda oversprayed lol
See you just copped a new bottle and now you're about to run out again. Better go easy on that trigger
emoji

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 01-01-2015 at 11:17 PM..

10 years ago '11        #1074
 DontHateDaGreat said
Yea i only do one spray on each side now it's powerful stuff. That's how i feel about 1 million now. Over the years i can only wear it every few months
emoji

Yea but at least pure malt smells better once it drysdown, unlike 1 million
emoji

10 years ago '12        #1075
DontHateDaGreat 
 darealvelle said
Yea but at least pure malt smells better once it drysdown, unlike 1 million
emoji
oh sh*t let me rephrase. The strength is strong on pure malt so i only spray once per side like i do 1 millie. I had just worn 1 millie, ysl, and pure malt the last three times i went out so that's why i switched it up for havanne. I can't stand the 1 millie drydown these days so i hardly wear it.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
216 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+919
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+356
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Debunking Maga Lies About Kamala Harris and Marijuana
67 comments