online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  28   0 bx goons and 28 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

10 years ago '12        #376
The Consultant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74293 74 K  Slaps total: 4367 4 K
 ddash said
issey and jean paul been in the hood.

As soon as Pimp c mentioned it

Kanye west brought about jean paul
emoji

yeah, they both been in the hood for the longest, not everyone had it but they knew about it at least, most dudes was only rocking Curve or CK or some sh*t.

That Jean Paul was around before Kanye, at least where I was at.

Those 2 plus the Aqua Di Gio are probably like the 3 classic HOF joints.
emoji
+2   

10 years ago '10        #377
TheGift 
Props total: 21534 21 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
I kept thinking perry ellis made this sh*t for some reason but, i need this

10 years ago '04        #378
ddash 
Props total: 138793 138 K  Slaps total: 9949 9 K
Order lomani ab silver spirit

Order some 5ml samples of chanel allure sport,dior homme intense,dior homme sport,abercrombie fiece and gucci pour homme II

Gotta get my groove on

10 years ago '12        #379
The Consultant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74293 74 K  Slaps total: 4367 4 K
 TheGift said
I kept thinking perry ellis made this sh*t for some reason but, i need this

Your picture is the deodorant I believe but yeah thats 212 Men by Carolina Herrera

10 years ago '10        #380
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 ddash said
Order lomani ab silver spirit

Order some 5ml samples of chanel allure sport,dior homme intense,dior homme sport,abercrombie fiece and gucci pour homme II

Gotta get my groove on
where you get ab silver at...i heard people are buying it reselling it way above the regular price smh. that gucci pour homme ii nice tell me what you think

10 years ago '04        #381
ddash 
I got it from Amazon fam.
Should be here on monday or tuesday

10 years ago '04        #382
Antman187 
Props total: 664 664  Slaps total: 111 111
 NYCNYCNYC said
haha this n1gga got that Joop going...Talk about one spray of that will last DAYSS...Joop is trully the love/hate cologne. Some bi*ches go APE sh*t for it but some can't stand the smell

shyt a fiend come through the barbershop with it and 2 other bottles for $35 I couldn't pass it up... LOL

10 years ago '04        #383
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 5781 5 K  Slaps total: 879 879
powerful thread all of a sudden

10 years ago '11        #384
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
Just bought this at Ross for $32. Lavender, tobacco, lemon, spice notes. Smells excellent imo

05-31-2014, 08:13 PM         #385
Barre Kelly 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
YSL is basic n1gga cologne that sh*t only gon remind a bi*ch of n1ggas she fu*ked in the past
+2   

10 years ago '05        #386
MadGam325 
Props total: 347 347  Slaps total: 80 80
Nothin is better than spice bomb

10 years ago '04        #387
lilflip01 
Props total: 1087 1 K  Slaps total: 110 110
This the best thread ever lls I got like 3 numbers last night based off the cologne yall recommended :hah3:

10 years ago '05        #388
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 darealvelle said
Just bought this at Ross for $32. Lavender, tobacco, lemon, spice notes. Smells excellent imo

I got this sh*t. Smells like sweet lemons. A1 type sh*t right here
emoji

lilflip01 said
This the best thread ever lls I got like 3 numbers last night based off the cologne yall recommended :hah3:
Ha! Which ones you used dawg?
emoji

10 years ago '11        #389
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
 lilbeast said
I got this sh*t. Smells like sweet lemons. A1 type sh*t right here
emoji

Ha! Which ones you used dawg?
emoji
I wanna know too

10 years ago '04        #390
ddash 
I wanna know too lol

But anyway my Lomani Ab Spirit Silver came in and it smells very similar to aventus at the opening,I mean just like it.But then it separates and has a note or smell that is not aventus like.Not in a good way.It stays woodsy and doesnt have the amount sweetness that aventus has.

It doesnt have the projection or strength that aventus has either imo.As soon as you smell aventus and this you can tell the difference instantly after a second or two.

Its not bad at all for $25 and it is somewhat a clone but it aint touching aventus imo.

I will wear it but only after my aventus is gone

Edit 1 hr later and this smells pretty damn close to aventus on the dry down

Last edited by ddash; 06-01-2014 at 04:21 PM..

10 years ago '04        #391
Monoblock 
Props total: 6035 6 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 eightytyson06 said
yo i went cologne shopping and i saw you posted this, this cologne is nice man. i was sleeping on the $10 price tag but its so fresh. what else you wearing
Real talk I only have about 2 that I wear Cerutti and Versace Pour Homme. I actually got put onto some oil based fragrance sh*t from these cats at the mall down here in Houston named Eastern Oils. I put the sh*t on as soon as I get out the shower and its amazing. It last all day long and strong as hell. I've gotten more compliments from females wearing this sh*t than any cologne. The green one is my favorite. The reason the purple one is low is b/c I bought it first but its the sh*t too.

10 years ago '10        #392
eightytyson06 
 Monoblock said
Real talk I only have about 2 that I wear Cerutti and Versace Pour Homme. I actually got put onto some oil based fragrance sh*t from these cats at the mall down here in Houston named Eastern Oils. I put the sh*t on as soon as I get out the shower and its amazing. It last all day long and strong as hell. I've gotten more compliments from females wearing this sh*t than any cologne. The green one is my favorite. The reason the purple one is low is b/c I bought it first but its the sh*t too.

how much them oils cost though arent they based after actual colognes though
 ddash said
I wanna know too lol

But anyway my Lomani Ab Spirit Silver came in and it smells very similar to aventus at the opening,I mean just like it.But then it separates and has a note or smell that is not aventus like.Not in a good way.It stays woodsy and doesnt have the amount sweetness that aventus has.

It doesnt have the projection or strength that aventus has either imo.As soon as you smell aventus and this you can tell the difference instantly after a second or two.

Its not bad at all for $25 and it is somewhat a clone but it aint touching aventus imo.

I will wear it but only after my aventus is gone

Edit 1 hr later and this smells pretty damn close to aventus on the dry down
what would you rate it though seemed like after your edit you liked it more did it improve

10 years ago '04        #393
Monoblock 
Props total: 6035 6 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 eightytyson06 said

what would you rate it though seemed like after your edit you liked it more did it improve
I cant remember exactly but they somewhere around $25-35$ per bottle. Some of them have similar smells to other colognes but its stronger b/c its oil based and they let you combine different oils to make smells unique to your own liking. They have about 50 different kinds.

10 years ago '10        #394
eightytyson06 
alright imma look into those i havent come across anything like that in my area

10 years ago '04        #395
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said

Its smells just like aventus but doesnt have the little extra sweetness at the top end like aventus does.It nails the woodsy smell and other notes 100% tho and that is the only difference imo but the that lil sweetness is necessary and needed to me.Its been strong on my skin for hours now tho.

Its a 8/10
The presentation is dope as fu*k tho.For only $28 I was impressed like a motherfu*ker by the case,bottle and top that it comes with it.

I done did a song with everybody from jermaine dupri down to papoose.

Monoblock said
Yea they got oils at the the mall by me as well.The oils I saw were all real colognes tho but you could mix them as well.It was $10-$25.

Last edited by ddash; 06-01-2014 at 08:34 PM..

10 years ago '04        #396
Ice Cold 
Props total: 612 612  Slaps total: 151 151
picked up a few bottles this weekend to add to the collection... lately I've been rocking Tom Ford Black Orchid, this weekend I picked up some Le Male & Spicebomb.

10 years ago '06        #397
Eckogreen 
Props total: 207 207  Slaps total: 23 23
 retroren said
I was just about to post this. This was one of my joints. I worked for Nordstrom and I got hip to sh*t I never would've even knew about.

Now I usually don't do this because I like to keep my flavor to myself but since y'all are the fam and most of y'all n1ggas don't live in Chicago so y'all won't be taking my bi*ches lol. But nah, these 4 are clutch:

Nice lil smell to it

I do this one most of the time

This joint is crack

Good for the summer

emoji

And when I wanna finesse a chick out the draws for sure, this has never failed me. I promise you this is so fu*king smooth and every chick I have ever come across while wearing this has always went crazy for it. Thank me later fellas

emoji
emoji

10 years ago '04        #398
lilflip01 
Props total: 1087 1 K  Slaps total: 110 110
 darealvelle said
I wanna know too
Dat D&G lightblu
emoji
emoji

10 years ago '10        #399
eightytyson06 
just got my colognes from overstock.....never smelled spicebomb and it smelled like the 1 million sprayed them both on and damn....spicebomb
emoji
emoji
is legit. imma be off that 1 million bs. also got my cuba gold its straight. my cologne collection is 18 deep right now
emoji

edit: this cuba gold weak not strong enough to me. about to stock up on summer scents

Last edited by eightytyson06; 06-02-2014 at 06:50 PM..

10 years ago '04        #400
ddash 
Spicebomb is nice but mainly for winter/Fall.Its good stuff tho.

Rocked the Ab spirit silver today and its smells pretty good.

My samples should be here this week.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Have you ever WALKED IN ON YOUR WOMEN CHEATING? Here is some advice!
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+487
Video inside Cam'ron was approaching Big Pun status if he aint turn it around
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Trump Reaches New Low
97 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 18 - Dubai princess Sheikha Mahra divorces her royal husband via Instagram..
112 comments
18 hours ago
@news