online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  16   0 bx goons and 16 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

8 years ago '10        #3751
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 beeez90 said
So I went on decant shop and ordered Bond No. 9 Bleeker and HTTP, Creed Virgin Island Water, and Creed Green Irish Tweed. Looking for a spring/summer cologne to go with my Creed Aventus and Bleu de Chanel.
Smh how much they bust that head for

8 years ago '07        #3752
jussncredible 
Props total: 2241 2 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 beeez90 said
Where can you get 10ml Kilian for $30 cheaper?
try basenotes and fragrantica forums or try some split groups on facebook ...get more juice for 30$ and under...also try following some fragrance reviewers like max forti...al from street scents they give you alottt of juice for the money

8 years ago '04        #3753
ddash 
Props total: 138943 138 K  Slaps total: 9956 9 K
 GoldBluded said
Yo Sauvage smells like axe
emoji

My girl says it smells really good tho
emoji
I think its nice mane.

beeez90 said
So I went on decant shop and ordered Bond No. 9 Bleeker and HTTP, Creed Virgin Island Water, and Creed Green Irish Tweed. Looking for a spring/summer cologne to go with my Creed Aventus and Bleu de Chanel.
good sh*t playa

8 years ago '14        #3754
beeez90 
Props total: 2291 2 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 eightytyson06 said
Smh how much they bust that head for
$26 with the mother's day discount code. I just got samples to see what I like.

8 years ago '12        #3755
TrueReligionKid 
Props total: 201 201  Slaps total: 9 9
Is there anything out there with better longevity and projection than creed aventus I got a bad batch..by the way I'm in Florida if that makes a difference

8 years ago '08        #3756
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36361 36 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
 TrueReligionKid said
Is there anything out there with better longevity and projection than creed aventus I got a bad batch..by the way I'm in Florida if that makes a difference
Bond no 9 Scent of Peace for Him /Byredo Oud Immortel it's more lemony and a little less pineapple than the other 2 scents but just as smokey if not more than some batches of Aventus.

8 years ago '12        #3757
TrueReligionKid 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Bond no 9 Scent of Peace for Him /Byredo Oud Immortel it's more lemony and a little less pineapple than the other 2 scents but just as smokey if not more than some batches of Aventus.
Thx bro how's the projection and longevity of the bond

8 years ago '08        #3758
 TrueReligionKid said
No problem the projection and longevity are great I get a good 8 hrs minimum some ppl what's good? lol complain about the opening saying it's strong but I love it. But beware spray with caution 2 sprays max for myself the sh*t is potent!

8 years ago '08        #3759
 TrueReligionKid said
Actually I wore S.O.P.H. at work a couple of days ago (down in humid southern Louisiana) I work outdoors at a total of 12 hr sh8fts. I spent at 7 hrs outside and I could still smell it on me when I clocked out.

8 years ago '04        #3760
ddash 
 TrueReligionKid said
Man Bond no 9 SOPH last damn near 18 hrs on me, no lie.It is strong as hell.The worst opening ever imo lol.But that dry which is about 30-40 mins later is pretty damn nice.Overall I hate it and dont wear it lol.But its ok but I dont wear it but after dry down its nice but I hate it lol.

YOURKINGB4EVER said
No problem the projection and longevity are great I get a good 8 hrs minimum some ppl what's good? lol complain about the opening saying it's strong but I love it. But beware spray with caution 2 sprays max for myself the sh*t is potent!
whats good plehboi?

8 years ago '08        #3761
 ddash said
Man Bond no 9 SOPH last damn near 18 hrs on me, no lie.It is strong as hell.The worst opening ever imo lol.But that dry which is about 30-40 mins later is pretty damn nice.Overall I hate it and dont wear it lol.But its ok but I dont wear it but after dry down its nice but I hate it lol.

whats good plehboi?
Chilling bredren I got my hands on a small decant of Byredo Bal d'Afrique a while back sh*ts dope...I did a little research and found a clone/alike PAL ZILERI Collezione privata VIAGGIO D'AFRICA EDT yo they perform and smell almost exactly alike I paid $67 as supposed to what Byredo was charging.

What have you been rocking lately?

8 years ago '04        #3762
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Chilling bredren I got my hands on a small decant of Byredo Bal d'Afrique a while back sh*ts dope...I did a little research and found a clone/alike PAL ZILERI Collezione privata VIAGGIO D'AFRICA EDT yo they perform and smell almost exactly alike I paid $67 as supposed to what Byredo was charging.

What have you been rocking lately?
Whats good fam.Good to see all is well bruh.

Never heard of that but that byredo is dope as fu*k imo.You can get a split of byredo on basenotes for a great price tho.Like 10ml for $20 or something.

Man been tired lately need that new mattress b lol.No lie I have been wearing Aventus damn near everyday.I need to chill on it so I can comeback to it and still have that new vibe.I have only wore VPH 2 times in like 2 months smh.

I dont even have a 3rd right now lol.Its prolly dior sauvage tho.

Im waiting on this 1 cologne I wanted to try and if I get it I will review it.Definitely not cheap tho.

I dont know whats my top 5 currently but will figure it by mid june.

8 years ago '08        #3763
 ddash said
Whats good fam.Good to see all is well bruh.

Never heard of that but that byredo is dope as fu*k imo.You can get a split of byredo on basenotes for a great price tho.Like 10ml for $20 or something.

Man been tired lately need that new mattress b lol.No lie I have been wearing Aventus damn near everyday.I need to chill on it so I can comeback to it and still have that new vibe.I have only wore VPH 2 times in like 2 months smh.

I dont even have a 3rd right now lol.Its prolly dior sauvage tho.

Im waiting on this 1 cologne I wanted to try and if I get it I will review it.Definitely not cheap tho.

I dont know whats my top 5 currently but will figure it by mid june.
I'll have too look into that split advice.

Lmao I feel ya bruh I'm burned out on Aventus tho. It could be that my batch is super smokey...And you need your zzzzz n1gga fu*k that cologne! all them decants should hold you over until the next millennium..lol
emoji

8 years ago '04        #3764
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
I'll have too look into that split advice.

Lmao I feel ya bruh I'm burned out on Aventus tho. It could be that my batch is super smokey...And you need your zzzzz n1gga fu*k that cologne! all them decants should hold you over until the next millennium..lol
emoji
Yea man I got a ton of scents for sure.Def good for a few years lol.

But I love aventus now but I wear it so much I dont notice it as much.But my batch is not as strong but it has high pineapple ratio.

But mattress>>>>>

8 years ago '10        #3765
eightytyson06 
random but from all the online cologne spots have any of them signed yall up for maxim magazine. i get loads of these sent to me and i think fragancenet set me up with the free trial. they sending them to my parents crib, moms be thinking they playboy magazines each one had a half naked skinny chick on cover
emoji
emoji
emoji

8 years ago '12        #3766
TrueReligionKid 
Is 15x21 a good batch of aventus? I also have batch 15Y11

8 years ago '04        #3767
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
random but from all the online cologne spots have any of them signed yall up for maxim magazine. i get loads of these sent to me and i think fragancenet set me up with the free trial. they sending them to my parents crib, moms be thinking they playboy magazines each one had a half naked skinny chick on cover
emoji
emoji
emoji
adsjadhkadghadglhahjaahahjahjahjahahjahjahagagagag agahahahhahahjahjahjahahahahhjahjahahahahjahjahjah hahahahahahahahahhahaha

Bruh I have heard of this many times before and thinks its fragrance.net lol

Be careful and watch any boxes you click before buying and check ya statements.

8 years ago '10        #3768
eightytyson06 
I watch what I click when I check out and never see anything about free trial subscription. And when I enter the magazine codes to make sure I'm not getting charged it's all ghost lol

8 years ago '04        #3769
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
I watch what I click when I check out and never see anything about free trial subscription. And when I enter the magazine codes to make sure I'm not getting charged it's all ghost lol
Thats what I heard bruh

SMH for real

Ya momma called you and said You be looking at them lil broads ha lol

8 years ago '06        #3770
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Man this Pure White is definitely my number 1 for the spring and summer.
Sh!t is real dope!!

8 years ago '04        #3771
ddash 
hmm

8 years ago '06        #3772
RESIDO 
 ddash said
hmm
For real yo..
emoji
emoji
emoji

8 years ago '04        #3773
ddash 
aghahahahahahaha

8 years ago '08        #3774
 RESIDO said
Man this Pure White is definitely my number 1 for the spring and summer.
Sh!t is real dope!!
Creed?
emoji

8 years ago '06        #3775
RESIDO 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Creed?
emoji
Yes sir!

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+918
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+356
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+555
Article inside Just Saw Deadpool and Wolverine Tonight
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+824
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
821 comments
1 day ago
@news