online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  12   0 bx goons and 12 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

8 years ago '11        #3226
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32167 32 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
 d4deesnuts said
Ive only bought creed from places i know its legit like saks, neiman marcus or even their own website. Its tempting to buy it from these other sites for a much cheaper price but a quick search online shows a ton of these fragrant websites b selling fake sh*t so etimes. Seems to b hit or miss so i soend the extra knowing i got it for real. I spent $370 for aventus at neiman over a year ago....i know :mjcry2:
Fragrance.net is legit though, i just cant justify dropping that much on a cologne. You can do alot with $370

8 years ago '06        #3227
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 d4deesnuts said
Ive only bought creed from places i know its legit like saks, neiman marcus or even their own website. Its tempting to buy it from these other sites for a much cheaper price but a quick search online shows a ton of these fragrant websites b selling fake sh*t so etimes. Seems to b hit or miss so i soend the extra knowing i got it for real. I spent $370 for aventus at neiman over a year ago....i know :mjcry2:
I have bought frags from fragnet, Beautyspin and beauty encounter and everything was official..

8 years ago '07        #3228
jussncredible 
Props total: 2241 2 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 darealvelle said
Dolce & Gabbanna The One EDP version is now available at your local macys. $72 for a1.7 and $92 for a 3.4 oz. Ima have to wait untill it hits discounters probably later this year. I still have 3.4 oz bottle of the edt that is still about 95% full.

one of my favs man...but it doesnt last longer then the edt version...still a great great frag tho ..ladies killa also

8 years ago '07        #3229
jussncredible 
Props total: 2241 2 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 The Consultant said
Tom Ford like you said

These 3 are more so vanilla, not really tobacco-ish
Givenchy Pi (check this one out 1st)
L`Occitane Provence Eau des Baux
Caron Pour Un Homme

emoji
Just got another bottle of the Pi ...Fellas You have to check this one out!

imma check out those others you listed tho..thanx for the suggestions you put out

8 years ago '11        #3230
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 jussncredible said
Just got another bottle of the Pi ...Fellas You have to check this one out!

imma check out those others you listed tho..thanx for the suggestions you put out
I hate PI, couldn't wait to finish that sh*t up. Wore L'Nuit yesterday, nice for cold weather. Smelt Sauvage yeaterday, that is real nice. Probably gonna cop it. May cop the VPH as well for work. Gonna cop some samples/splits, can y'all recommend some Bond No 9 fragrances to check out?

8 years ago '11        #3231
 jussncredible said
one of my favs man...but it doesnt last longer then the edt version...still a great great frag tho ..ladies killa also
yea i heard mixed reviews about it also.

8 years ago '11        #3232
 MACADEMICS said
I hate PI, couldn't wait to finish that sh*t up. Wore L'Nuit yesterday, nice for cold weather. Smelt Sauvage yeaterday, that is real nice. Probably gonna cop it. May cop the VPH as well for work. Gonna cop some samples/splits, can y'all recommend some Bond No 9 fragrances to check out?
chez bond, bleecker street

8 years ago '13        #3233
MeteorMan 
Props total: 659 659  Slaps total: 45 45
I stumbled upon a lil joint to give your scent a lil more projection (Hope this helps). I've been experimenting with using non-scented bodywashes and lotions and I noticed that my scent not only projects more but it stays on my skin longer. I wore the one today to see if it would make a difference, and it definitely did. People were smelling me a few feet away and gave me compliments. If you already do this, then disregard this sh*t

8 years ago '05        #3234
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9499 9 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 darealvelle said
Dolce & Gabbanna The One EDP version is now available at your local macys. $72 for a1.7 and $92 for a 3.4 oz. Ima have to wait untill it hits discounters probably later this year. I still have 3.4 oz bottle of the edt that is still about 95% full.
 jussncredible said
One of the legitimate "panty droppers". Chicks lose their mind over that sccent.

8 years ago '11        #3235
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 MeteorMan said
I stumbled upon a lil joint to give your scent a lil more projection (Hope this helps). I've been experimenting with using non-scented bodywashes and lotions and I noticed that my scent not only projects more but it stays on my skin longer. I wore the one today to see if it would make a difference, and it definitely did. People were smelling me a few feet away and gave me compliments. If you already do this, then disregard this sh*t
Yeah bro. I was putting Vaseline on my pulse points to help with projection but I used Almond Oil the other day instead and I got better sillage and staying power (L'Nuit by YSL).

8 years ago '05        #3236
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
Man I've been bullsh*ttin for type long. Im buying Versace Pour Homme THIS FRIDAY when I get paid. Ill let y'all know how it is

8 years ago '11        #3237
 lilbeast said
Man I've been bullsh*ttin for type long. Im buying Versace Pour Homme THIS FRIDAY when I get paid. Ill let y'all know how it is
allure homme sport extreme is better

8 years ago '05        #3238
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 darealvelle said
allure homme sport extreme is better
I had a decant of that. It projected the most out of any cologne I've ever used

8 years ago '11        #3239
 lilbeast said
and its damn near identical to the versace, but better quality. Buts the difference is the price point. AHSE is gonna be like $100, and the versace can be had for like $35

8 years ago '10        #3240
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 lilbeast said
Yeah they are about 90% identical just a big price difference

8 years ago '14        #3241
Renny9387 
Props total: 9269 9 K  Slaps total: 387 387
Bruh's I went to Ross today. It's a department store here in Louisville. And I bought a bottle of John Varvatos USA for 12.99. Never smelled this fragrance before in my life. I Wore it to work today and got tons of compliments. I'm a cologne conasuire I have over 40 bottles of top notch fragrances. Have any of u guys ever smelled or wore this fragrance. And it stayed on me all day.

8 years ago '10        #3242
eightytyson06 
 Renny9387 said
Bruh's I went to Ross today. It's a department store here in Louisville. And I bought a bottle of John Varvatos USA for 12.99. Never smelled this fragrance before in my life. I Wore it to work today and got tons of compliments. I'm a cologne conasuire I have over 40 bottles of top notch fragrances. Have any of u guys ever smelled or wore this fragrance. And it stayed on me all day.
I copped it, it's OK no longevity on me and a average smell.

8 years ago '04        #3243
ddash 
Props total: 138943 138 K  Slaps total: 9956 9 K
 lilbeast said
VPH>>> its about the compliments and women fu*k the other bs

8 years ago '10        #3244
eightytyson06 
sprayed crib with kiton and got mad people asking what type of febreeze is this
emoji

8 years ago '14        #3245
Renny9387 
Just copped Versace Eros. sh*t smells good. Anyone else wear this.

8 years ago '10        #3246
eightytyson06 
 Renny9387 said
Just copped Versace Eros. sh*t smells good. Anyone else wear this.
Probably my favorite versace scent. Hella strong though so I'd use it for cold weather or going out

8 years ago '06        #3247
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Been going hard with this Pure White.
Definitely my new favorite fresh scent!!

8 years ago '10        #3248
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 68001 68 K  Slaps total: 2673 2 K
My to get smell goods...

darealvelle said
Fragrance.net is legit though, i just cant justify dropping that much on a cologne. You can do alot with $370
I been wanting to try them...u shopped there?

8 years ago '11        #3249
 Trilluminati GA said
My to get smell goods...

I been wanting to try them...u shopped there?
all the time, they have great customer service too

8 years ago '14        #3250
Renny9387 
Just picked up that Thierry Mulger Pure Malt
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+917
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+355
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
216 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+554
Article inside Just Saw Deadpool and Wolverine Tonight
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies