online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  10   0 bx goons and 10 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #2551
ddash 
Props total: 138713 138 K  Slaps total: 9945 9 K
 lilbeast said

I'm also thinking of getting this one but it doesn't seem like a cold weather fragrance but I want to fu*k with it

What yall think?
I smelled in nordstrom 1 time and it didnt move me.Wasnt bad but it was forgettable.

9 years ago '10        #2552
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 lilbeast said
Yea I've been using amazon too (prime account for the win
emoji
) but ebay usually has the best prices on the internet. I think its because they have testers for sale. I'm about to fu*k with it again. Where do you get splits from?

Yea the Kiton may end up being a blind buy for me
man all i do is blindbuy imma cop it from nordstrom they got it for 54, you got me spending money
emoji

9 years ago '10        #2553
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9519 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
I see some people are speaking on Ebay and let me say ebay is the sh*t.

Like one person said LOOK at the sellers feedback.. gotta be 99% or higher and check the feedback left to see of their's any complaints on the fragrance not being authentic.

Message the seller, ask for additional pics, batch number, and any other questions to make sure its legit.

Ebay is a come up if you know how to play it.. got my 4oz bottle of Virgin Island water and Aventus from there.. both sellers 100% feedback with all of my questions answered plus i talked them both down on the tag.

About to put on Aventus for tonight.. had to dish out $226 for break pads and rotors smfh and still have to get them put on so it'll be a minute b4 i cop another frag
emoji

9 years ago '10        #2554
eightytyson06 
yeah ebay is cool low key facebook is cool too a lot of poster from basenotes and fragantica use faecbook and ebay to sale their colognes

9 years ago '05        #2555
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 eightytyson06 said
man all i do is blindbuy imma cop it from nordstrom they got it for 54, you got me spending money
emoji
emoji
n1gga!
emoji
Well let me know how that sh*t is then lmao

2TopFlite said

Like one person said LOOK at the sellers feedback.. gotta be 99% or higher and check the feedback left to see of their's any complaints on the fragrance not being authentic.

Message the seller, ask for additional pics, batch number, and any other questions to make sure its legit.

Ebay is a come up if you know how to play it.. got my 4oz bottle of Virgin Island water and Aventus from there.. both sellers 100% feedback with all of my questions answered plus i talked them both down on the tag.

About to put on Aventus for tonight.. had to dish out $226 for break pads and rotors smfh and still have to get them put on so it'll be a minute b4 i cop another frag
emoji
Exactly. I got got one time but I didn't look at the reputation. The guy had hella negative feedback. sh*t was stupid on my part
emoji
. Ever since then every thing I've gotten have been authentic. They even have an official "fragrancenet" account that's run by the website. So you know all they sh*t legit.

eightytyson06 said
yeah ebay is cool low key facebook is cool too a lot of poster from basenotes and fragantica use faecbook and ebay to sale their colognes
What's the facebook group? I need to join

9 years ago '04        #2556
ddash 
 2TopFlite said

emoji
Bruh I wore aventus tonight and gotta get brakes and rotors too lol.Gon hit me for $300 total smh

9 years ago '11        #2557
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32127 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 lilbeast said

I'm also thinking of getting this one but it doesn't seem like a cold weather fragrance but I want to fu*k with it

What yall think?
My fav fresh scent of all time. It was my signature for the longest. Its not ground breaking or anything, but its easy to wear and has good performance.

Last edited by darealvelle; 10-24-2015 at 08:28 PM..

9 years ago '04        #2558
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 56194 56 K  Slaps total: 6198 6 K
Holi sh*t I just got my package pretty damn quick. Less than 4 days. oh hell no they here locally holy sh*t!! This is what I got in the mail.
emoji

Smell is strong even without removing it from the bag.

9 years ago '11        #2559
 deziking said
Holi sh*t I just got my package pretty damn quick. Less than 4 days. oh hell no they here locally holy sh*t!! This is what I got in the mail.
emoji

emoji
emoji
i need to check out decant shop and and quit buying full bottles

9 years ago '04        #2560
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 56194 56 K  Slaps total: 6198 6 K
 darealvelle said
emoji
emoji
i need to check out decant shop and and quit buying full bottles
Price is up there for 10 bottles came out like $156

9 years ago '05        #2561
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9492 9 K  Slaps total: 2587 2 K
fu*k decantshop. Hit up basenotes for them splits. Much better bang for your buck.

Anyway, mannnnnnnnn

This Herod >>>>>>>>>

Top 3 scent for me. sh*t is so damn delicious. From the beginning all the way to the dry down, this sh*t smells amazing.

9 years ago '11        #2562
 J said
fu*k decantshop. Hit up basenotes for them splits. Much better bang for your buck.

Anyway, mannnnnnnnn

This Herod >>>>>>>>>

Top 3 scent for me. sh*t is so damn delicious. From the beginning all the way to the dry down, this sh*t smells amazing.
yea im on basenotes as a poster, i just never post at the split forum. And herod seems to be only hyped here lol. I still need to get my nose on it. But i already own pure havane and tobacco vanille, so i dont know if its worth checking out.
emoji

9 years ago '04        #2563
ddash 
 deziking said
emoji

Well Damn!!!!!!

J said

Anyway, mannnnnnnnn

This Herod >>>>>>>>>

emoji

darealvelle said
yea im on basenotes as a poster, i just never post at the split forum. And herod seems to be only hyped here lol. I still need to get my nose on it. But i already own pure havane and tobacco vanille, so i dont know if its worth checking out.
emoji
It sh*ts on those and smells nothing like those 2 either.

Herod is just unknown

9 years ago '11        #2564
 ddash said
Well Damn!!!!!!

emoji

It sh*ts on those and smells nothing like those 2 either.

Herod is just unknown
Those are the comparisons though i saw doing research

9 years ago '04        #2565
ddash 
 darealvelle said
Those are the comparisons though i saw doing research
I guess they all have tobacco but to me none of them have the same vibe or scent at all.

9 years ago '10        #2566
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9519 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
yep fragrancenet has an official account on ebay.. bunch of good comeups to be found on there... some ppl do splits also

The 10ml sample of dior intense i got for $13 plus the 2 bonus samples where from a guy off of eBay.. cheaper than decant shop for sure and quicker

ddash said
Bruh I wore aventus tonight and gotta get brakes and rotors too lol.Gon hit me for $300 total smh
Brooo you too?? Smh man whats messed up is i went just to get brake pads and the guy was like ny man your rotors are fu*ked, let me show you
emoji

I couldn't have females/ppl in the whip the way it was grinding metal on metal.. sh*t wasn't going to fly so i said let me go ahead and get this done... when i saw $226 for the total...
emoji

Our cars gone stop at the drop of a dime atleast
emoji
and we gone smell good while doing it
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2567
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said
Bruh I wore aventus tonight
Fam.. this is the first time I ever got over 20hrs with Aventus.
It finally has my respect.. lol

9 years ago '04        #2568
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
Brooo you too?? Smh man whats messed up is i went just to get brake pads and the guy was like ny man your rotors are fu*ked, let me show you
emoji

I couldn't have females/ppl in the whip the way it was grinding metal on metal.. sh*t wasn't going to fly so i said let me go ahead and get this done... when i saw $226 for the total...
emoji

Our cars gone stop at the drop of a dime atleast
emoji
and we gone smell good while doing it
emoji
emoji

RESIDO said
Fam.. this is the first time I ever got over 20hrs with Aventus.
It finally has my respect.. lol
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2569
RESIDO 
 deziking said
That's a serious shipment fam!!
emoji

9 years ago '10        #2570
eightytyson06 
Yooo I found my pure Havane decant with like 2ml left how many sprays should I go with tomorrow I work in an office and I'm around customers

9 years ago '06        #2571
uglyprettyboy 
Props total: 26 26  Slaps total: 1 1
 darealvelle said
its ok fragrance, projection is moderate and the silage is ok. Now this sh*t here is the real deal

Tobacco, honey, and cherry, with a hint of chocolate. Instant panty dropper
The opening smells like pee. The drydown is great though

9 years ago '04        #2572
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
Yooo I found my pure Havane decant with like 2ml left how many sprays should I go with tomorrow I work in an office and I'm around customers
2 light sprays

9 years ago '06        #2573
RESIDO 
 eightytyson06 said
 ddash said
2 light sprays
I usually go with 1 light spray to each wrist and I can smell it allday

9 years ago '10        #2574
eightytyson06 
 RESIDO said
I usually go with 1 light spray to each wrist and I can smell it allday
I went the og way of one center of neck and chest

Why just wrist and not body

9 years ago '06        #2575
RESIDO 
 eightytyson06 said
I went the og way of one center of neck and chest

Why just wrist and not body
Just a personal preference.
But I always read you should apply to your pulse points.
I choose my wrist because its the only area thats never covered throughout the year and also because of how much more active your arms are... But thats me

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+729
Jul 14 - Footage of the shooter well before the shot!
250 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
You are here at this event, cause Jada failed you.
64 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+515
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props-383
Video inside This is the side of Nipsey Hussle that contradicts what he was trying t..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop