online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

*Official* Post Your Whipz

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

14 years ago '08        #901
Diamond_V  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12071 12 K  Slaps total: 3938 3 K
 Walt Thizzney said 🔗

no hate real s**t... im loving this car props

14 years ago '07        #902
[MK] 
Props total: 3763 3 K  Slaps total: 349 349
I really want to get a oldschool turbo diesel Benz in a few yrs, classic styling with an amazing engine!

14 years ago '06        #903
ltwjr610 
Props total: 0 0  Slaps total: 0 0
 Sheeed said 🔗

just a couple...the rest suck so ill take some tommorow

Feeling the Whip...and judging by the background ur in north brunswick bc my gym is right there lol

14 years ago '09        #904
zills 
Props total: 38 38  Slaps total: 0 0

a lil work in progress

13 years ago '05        #905
Sheeed 
Props total: 12 12  Slaps total: 1 1
 ltwjr610 said 🔗
Feeling the Whip...and judging by the background ur in north brunswick bc my gym is right there lol
lmao....yea haha across from the popeyes...u from jerz?

13 years ago '04        #906
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 262191 262 K  Slaps total: 30687 30 K

13 years ago '07        #907
Spoken210 
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 2 2
 pki1la111 said 🔗

i remember ice cube ridin around in one of these in an mtv interview when he was w nwa

09-23-2010, 03:04 PM         #908
unkle  OP
Props total:    Slaps total:  
 c_six said 🔗
Nothing is wrong with the engine. I just happened to drive a couple of TT lately. Funny how you said that because prior to that I was going to put just one turbo in. lol. My neighbor recommended the same thing. It seemed more economical. But the more I put thought into it I decided to just go ahead and do the complete swap. Plus I would have an extra engine incase "ish" happens. As opposed to being sol if something happens later and i'm not prepared for it. Now adays its hard to find a good engine that you can say you trust.

I don't think 1 big turbo will work for me. The engine compartment is something like a miracle. They utilize every single space in there. I don't have the smallest of hands which would be a great advantage for this car. Thats a problem in itself already. There's nothing wrong with the tr@nsmission except that its an automatic and that I hate them. I've had a manual my whole life except for my explorer. I even tested for my driver's license on one many moons ago. lol. The only reason why i bought the automatic is because of the price. But since the engine is out might as well shell out a couple more bucks and put a manual tr@nsmission in. It easy to find people who are parting out their z so I can get those parts at a cheap price.

Maintenance will be more than usual but thats fine because it's not my DD. It's my "hobby/weekend" car. It won't get driven as often as my other vehicles. I get pleasure out of doing things to it and feeling the change in performance. Thanks for the advice. I do so much homework you'd think i'm in nissan school..lol. I thought about putting a small cpu together from parts layin around and put it in the car so I can run OBD anytime I wish without having to lug my laptop around. But thats another project all within itself. Tuning will be something new to me. I will have to get some consultants. I'm used to fixing "deuce and a quarters" so this engine is more sophisticated that what i'm used to.
I'm sure the other guy knows about cars but I don't think he knows too much about our cars. I have a 94 droptop TT conversion.

Actually there are some internal differences with the 2 engines. The oil feeds are different to cool the higher temp TT engines. The price to rebuild a N/A engine to TT spec with aftermarket parts would be about same as buying a newly built TT motor. (check importpartspro.com they have from stage 1-6 on upgrades for TT rebuilds. I have the stage 5 build in my droptop Z)

I've had my engine now for 4 years running on 18 lbs daily and I have no issues. I also have the GT28 ballbearing turbos(wheel size 53 and housing 64), 800cc injecters, stillen side mount coolers(don't care what anyone says, the expert all agree sidemounts on Zcars >>> then front mount unless you're going for 1000+hp) and list of parts to go with it. If you want good tech info check out some Z car forums. Many experts that will be a big help to your build.

As far as single turbo vs twin, we have V configuration engines so twin would be the better way to set up. You can get a single turbo set up, but it would cost you some major bucks since you would have to fabricate the manifold that will make that application possible.

Stick to the twin set up and use that saved money to get a good engine management system. Good luck on the build.

Lastly, if you're trying to TT your car on a budget, do check out front clips for 300zx. You'll be buying the front half of 300zx including body parts and that comes with tr@nsmission, ecu and all the plumbing need for a TT conversion. You'd be surprise to find out how expensive it is to buy all the parts individually. Plus some parts, you won't be able to get due to Nissan not making them anymore.

One more thing regarding 1 big a$s turbo vs 2 small to mid size turbo... Unless you want a dyno queen or the bragging rights on hp output, stick to the twin set up. It will give you more usable power in the streets. There is a reason why Porsche 911 turbos and Nissan GTR goes with this set up. Not to mention many aftermarket tuners for Corvettes, Lambos, Ferraris and etc.

Last edited by unkle; 09-23-2010 at 03:12 PM..

13 years ago '05        #909
Monolith 
Props total: 8 8  Slaps total: 0 0
I got a 2000 Buick Regal supercharged, but my next car will definitely be a Challenger.

09-29-2010, 09:54 PM         #910
LoeSoSick  OP
 Fifth said 🔗
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread

the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.
u needa kick it speed raver

09-29-2010, 09:56 PM         #911
LoeSoSick  OP
 Walt Thizzney said 🔗

Dammm now thats clean!

10-03-2010, 01:48 PM         #912
Mance117  OP
i love semen all over my body hair

13 years ago '05        #913
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9040 9 K  Slaps total: 1258 1 K
here mines a lil 07 ford 500, just kept it original i think it would look stupid hooked up

13 years ago '04        #914
Nza 
Props total: 32 32  Slaps total: 3 3
This my whip here. Audio 06 S Line Sport 2.0 Engine

For those who think I took this from some website. Me in the whip

Last edited by Nza; 10-16-2010 at 07:35 AM..

13 years ago '04        #915
uncfan888 
Props total: 15 15  Slaps total: 5 5
just bought this 2 days ago.. 2010 Hyundai Genesis coupe Track edition

13 years ago '04        #916
Grisly 
Props total: 11325 11 K  Slaps total: 1177 1 K
my boys new caddy. s**t is insane. he's got a supercharger on it. the silver rims are stock, the black ones were just recently put on.

13 years ago '04        #917
Grisly 
^^ that's the only reason why i posted SOMEONE ELSE's whip in the POST YOUR WHIP thread, i felt like it had to be shown off, and he doesn't post here so i did it for him.

i never seen a caddy with a supercharger on it til i seen what he did with that s**t. i was amazed.

it's legitimately pushing like 6-700 horsepower, it's ridiculous. that's like an LS7 engine.

10-18-2010, 05:41 AM         #918
PixelLabs  OP
Audi S3
2.0 FSi Sprint blue (2004)
S3 Private Plate

Want anymore pictures I'll be happy to do so

↪🔗

Pictures speak for its self imo
↪🔗

Not really big fan of the big chrome wheels etc like most the dudes postin' here.... this is my style

↪🔗

Last edited by PixelLabs; 10-18-2010 at 05:51 AM..

13 years ago '04        #919
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14326 14 K  Slaps total: 1344 1 K
 PixelLabs said 🔗
Audi S3
S3 Private Plate

↪🔗

↪🔗

Not really big fan of the big chrome wheels etc like most the dudes postin' here.... this is my style

↪🔗

glad to see u have a clutch
emoji

on a side note, i'll be coppin a point within the next week or two. i'll post it up when its good. its a fully built monster
emoji

13 years ago '04        #920
Grisly 
 PixelLabs said 🔗
Audi S3
S3 Private Plate

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗
mad clean

13 years ago '04        #921
Nza 
Hey yo PL are you from the UK?

13 years ago '10        #922
JKO 
Props total: 13243 13 K  Slaps total: 382 382
07 Scion tC

Before i took out the factory stereo radio

After

10-22-2010, 09:11 AM         #923
PixelLabs  OP
 Nza said 🔗
Hey yo PL are you from the UK?
What's good bro? I sure am, where you from?

13 years ago '04        #924
Juse 
Props total: 151 151  Slaps total: 12 12
 PixelLabs said 🔗
Audi S3
S3 Private Plate

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

Car is fresh as hell, audi's handling>>>

13 years ago '04        #925
Nza 
London Fam but livin in Birmingham. You? I spotted the homes in back and it looked UKish lol

PixelLabs said 🔗
What's good bro? I sure am, where you from?

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4117
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5216
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3312
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+575
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food