Stephen A Smith Expresses Displeasure with the Quality of ESPN'S Content

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
119 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 6 days ago '20        #101
B Dotel 
Props total: 2604 2 K  Slaps total: 2482 2 K
 The NightFox said
Lets cut the bullsh*t ok. This whole I've done this already.

I'm 30. Pull up or dont. I'm too grown for high school level fu*king humble bragging about that time way back when you showed off the summer body and fu*king face for a bunch of strangers on the internet.

You know what my problem is, THIS. pu**y. sh*t. RIGHT HERE. You quote me. You came to me with bullsh*t. Look I get you, some bx white posters or latin or whatever dont like me.

I care tho. I care about yall. Ive seen sh*t and done sh*t. Deep dark terrible. I shouldnt be alive. I got no aggression in my heart towards any of you. but YALL be harboring this energy. for years months weeks. STRANGERS I dont know you.

BLACK PEOPLE WOULD NEVER DO THIS. We have something called honor and respect. You be real. I be real. We recognize that and move accordingly. Yall dont have that in yall culture and thats yall problem.

Like imma just hold on to this resentment for this this man ive never met, his posting stiyle. YUCK

This site is for sh*teposting. You say whatever. Stop getting mad. Like enough. I'm feel like I'm surrounded by either fu*king children or disgruntled adults trying to look for control in their lives by hiding who they are so they can feel apart of something and contribute in a way they feels matters to them.

THIS AINT IT. You fu*king a**hole. Yall have to grow up with me I'm sorry.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @mentallillness @ @
+4   

6 days ago '04        #102
biscuit 
Props total: 45108 45 K  Slaps total: 4161 4 K
 The NightFox said
Lets cut the bullsh*t ok. This whole I've done this already.

I'm 30. Pull up or dont. I'm too grown for high school level fu*king humble bragging about that time way back when you showed off the summer body and fu*king face for a bunch of strangers on the internet.

You know what my problem is, THIS. pu**y. sh*t. RIGHT HERE. You quote me. You came to me with bullsh*t. Look I get you, some bx white posters or latin or whatever dont like me.

I care tho. I care about yall. Ive seen sh*t and done sh*t. Deep dark terrible. I shouldnt be alive. I got no aggression in my heart towards any of you. but YALL be harboring this energy. for years months weeks. STRANGERS I dont know you.

BLACK PEOPLE WOULD NEVER DO THIS. We have something called honor and respect. You be real. I be real. We recognize that and move accordingly. Yall dont have that in yall culture and thats yall problem.

Like imma just hold on to this resentment for this this man ive never met, his posting stiyle. YUCK

This site is for sh*teposting. You say whatever. Stop getting mad. Like enough. I'm feel like I'm surrounded by either fu*king children or disgruntled adults trying to look for control in their lives by hiding who they are so they can feel apart of something and contribute in a way they feels matters to them.

THIS AINT IT. You fu*king a**hole. Yall have to grow up with me I'm sorry.
 The NightFox said
sh*t. I aint know I had that in that chamber.

Like I wasn't even trying to go all there with it, but some of yall live so seriously. It's audaciously pretentious.

Like I would be fu*king embarrassed my dad raised me to attack someone about their skin color based around their posting style because of a SPORTS OPINION. They breed stupid in that family.

Doc

The

GOD

I haven't seen that Doc type post since the Southpaw meltdown a few years ago.

I need this posting version of Doc back

Last edited by biscuit; 06-11-2021 at 08:50 AM..
+3   

6 days ago '20        #103
B Dotel 
 biscuit said
Doc

The

GOD

I haven't seen that Doc type post since the Southpaw meltdown a few years ago.

I need this posting version of Doc back
Link?
+1   

6 days ago '04        #104
biscuit 
 B Dotel said
Link?
Man, I wish I had it bruh.

Doc straight up described k*lling another poster IN FULL DETAIL when he was pissed about some sh*t. Long a*s post and funny AF

Doc has calmed down a lot over the years but I know he still has that insanity in him somewhere
+1   

6 days ago '20        #105
B Dotel 
 biscuit said
Man, I wish I had it bruh.

Doc straight up described k*lling another poster IN FULL DETAIL when he was pissed about some sh*t. Long a*s post and funny AF

Doc has calmed down a lot over the years but I know he still has that insanity in him somewhere
I think I remember that! Something about he was gonna tie someone up and slit their throat and nobody would be able to hear them because he would have the Giants game on wi th the volume up lol
+1   

6 days ago '04        #106
biscuit 
 B Dotel said
I think I remember that! Something about he was gonna tie someone up and slit their throat and nobody would be able to hear them because he would have the Giants game on wi th the volume up lol
That's it!

+1   

6 days ago '05        #107
HARBINGER 
Props total: 24030 24 K  Slaps total: 8019 8 K
 B Dotel said
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @mentallillness @ @

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  27
Image(s) inside Very Erie Video of a Nervous MLK
138 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jun 16 - 'Fentanyl has changed the whole landscape': SF faces worst drug epide..
169 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-66online now  20
Kuzma takes a shot at Lebron, Lebron responds back
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  15
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy