After Further Review NLE Choppa & Crew Beat The Brakes Off Guy At Beach *More Video*

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '18        #51
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
Props total: 62136 62 K  Slaps total: 14066 14 K
 Murker99 said
You said you was going to rock my chin I wanna see you do it pu**y

Pull up maggot! I put that on my mama i'll rock yo sh*t. These n*ggas in this video throw punches like girls. You don't wanna see me. I'll put you down within seconds. Play wit a n*gga if you want to. Better play on this computer lil n*gga

1 week ago '13        #52
Murker99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7262 7 K  Slaps total: 1141 1 K
 FireBeats said
Pull up maggot! I put that on my mama i'll rock yo sh*t. These n*ggas in this video throw punches like girls. You don't wanna see me. I'll put you down within seconds. Play wit a n*gga if you want to. Better play on this computer lil n*gga
Just what I thought you all talk...you in your feelings because you reposted a video like a dummy

1 week ago '16        #53
castroThirteen 
Props total: 15928 15 K  Slaps total: 2429 2 K
what type of goofy ask a rapper for a photo, he says naw i'm good. you get in your feelings and proceed to call him a bi*ch (lame sh*t for even being a groupie in the first place).

they had to pack you out
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #54
NatBurner 
Props total: 15431 15 K  Slaps total: 1569 1 K
 Razor Ramon said
Boxden a funny place, even tho its not the same n*ggas commenting

When g unit did that weak azz beatdown on gunplay, all u heard was "gunplay got his azz beat" "got da sh*t beat out him" when 5 n*ggas couldnt ko him(he took an L) and he was still f*ghtin at da end

This f*ght happen, where 5 n*ggas couldn't ko one man, and its a different tune. n*ggas sayin da nle crew took an L

sh*t was weak tho
n*ggas got favorites if Gunplay pulled a lil Timmy lot it these nighas would be hurt
+1   

1 week ago '21        #55
TreueBlutEhre 
Props total: 3497 3 K  Slaps total: 349 349
 OnlyFactz100 said
"L all around."

I see 1 dude handle the leader of the crew and then get jumped while still holding his own.

That one guy took a dub to me...
Real talk big boy was gonna rock Choppa
+1   

1 week ago '13        #56
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47536 47 K  Slaps total: 9510 9 K
 castroThirteen said
what type of goofy ask a rapper for a photo, he says naw i'm good. you get in your feelings and proceed to call him a bi*ch (lame sh*t for even being a groupie in the first place).

they had to pack you out
right. funny how 1 second u want a pic and u a fan
next second, the rappers a bi*ch.

i guess the true colors show when you decline a fan.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #57
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21160 21 K  Slaps total: 3272 3 K
pu**y sh*t...

1 week ago '18        #58
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
Props total: 62136 62 K  Slaps total: 14066 14 K
 Kehinde said
Wasn't Nan one of em gonna die that day stop with the hyperbole.

White folks and other races get into squabbles all the time and not once do you hear them say "think of how immoral we look to black people, we look ignorant af"

Trying to equate this sh*t to self hate , pull yourself at that sunken place lil bruh
White dudes f*ght each other more than n*ggas do, being honest. Great point
+1   

1 week ago '17        #59
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 29203 29 K  Slaps total: 8253 8 K
What a goofy a*s thread. No way OP is a grown man
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #60
NatBurner 
Props total: 15431 15 K  Slaps total: 1569 1 K
 McGirt876 said
Allum look like they'd lose in a 1 on 1
They are teens f*ghting a grown man

1 week ago '05        #61
Arceo 
Props total: 2221 2 K  Slaps total: 990 990
Whoever the dude at the end was....hittin w that noodle arm...is probably the first to shoot. Wth kinda punches are those.

1 week ago '13        #62
Razor Ramon 
Props total: 16330 16 K  Slaps total: 1234 1 K
 SlimKenobi said
Gunplay got tossed around like a rag doll that’s the difference. He got a proper a*s whoopin by multiple n*ggas. If you jump somebody with 6 n*ggas and this is the outcome yall are weak.
Aint no difference, both jumps were weak as fu*k. Gunplay got slung and punched a few times and still was f*ghtin at the end. They couldn't even ko a n*gga 6 on 1....nle crew couldn't ko one n*gga 5 on 1. But the comments are completely different

NatBurner said
n*ggas got favorites if Gunplay pulled a lil Timmy lot it these nighas would be hurt
True

1 week ago '20        #63
BradTheGreat23 
Props total: 352 352  Slaps total: 75 75
All 6 of them physically fit, and none of them could bring his fat a*s down? It’s already corny that all 6 of them jumped him, but it’s even more pathetic/pitiful that dude manage to stand his ground with all 6 of them swinging. In conclusion, these clowns are straight up bi*chES, and if any of them fought him 1 on 1, it’s obvious that fat dude would’ve mopped the floor with these f*g**ts.

Salute to fat dude for standing his ground.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #64
hbk83 
Props total: 17143 17 K  Slaps total: 3911 3 K
 ArKane24 said
Yeah, there’s blood in the water after that.
Facts. I’m sure choppa and his crew gonna get ran up on by some real n*ggas if he stay out in public.
Chain snatching video coming soon.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #65
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 160822 160 K  Slaps total: 11058 11 K
A felony caught on camera for the world to see. These dumb n*ggas just make it too easy for the pigs.

1 week ago '04        #66
7twelve 
Props total: 30533 30 K  Slaps total: 7420 7 K
 FashCashVasquez said
n*ggas acting like animals @ beach

It could be area with predominately non black ppl
And n*ggas with tare down their own

Brawl in the hood
Not in area full of racist whites, asians and Hispanics that allready view you as heathens
wtf u saying bih

1 week ago '05        #67
blackninja 
Props total: 20873 20 K  Slaps total: 2072 2 K
Ummm that fat dude won the f*ght. Whole thing sad AF. At least no one got shot.

+1   

1 week ago '14        #68
TuPadreElGuero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1599 1 K  Slaps total: 508 508
Lmao did yall see that kid NLE face in the last part? Lol he looked like he wanted to cry and was thinking to himself "I was about to be knocked out"

Hahaha all them lil punks should be embarrassed. Fat home could've probably taken on 3 of them.. he definitely was about to knock choppas hoe azz out.. seriously thet choppa kid looked like he was slap boxing absolutely no power behind those punches.. he needs to get actual street dudes behind him if he doesn't want to hire professional security..

Fat home took a W

Choppa and his hanger ons take a massive L. Embarrassing to say the least ..hell even I got 2nd hand embarrassment
+2   

1 week ago '17        #69
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 19075 19 K  Slaps total: 2832 2 K
 FireBeats said
Nah they ain't wanna knock dude out. That's a lawsuit fam. And NLE Choppa could have got kicks in at the end, I would have lol. But he didn't, and that was actually smart
You sound like a whole a*s fan lmaooo .. your favorite rapper can't f*ght how can 6 jacked dudes not pack out a fat little Mexican.. that sh*ts crazy to me hahaha

1 week ago '11        #70
UrDoinGood 
Props total: 5728 5 K  Slaps total: 1360 1 K
We need this as a smiley

+4   

1 week ago '20        #71
Max Mayhem 
Props total: 4160 4 K  Slaps total: 488 488
He f*ghting again? Second time this week I seen this dude in a f*ght. Is he on drugs? Why does he keep doing sh*t that could get him sued? Where is his momma

Last edited by Max Mayhem; 05-03-2021 at 08:42 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '18        #72
Phamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8786 8 K  Slaps total: 604 604
Lol... for a 6v1 this an L more so for the 6 n*ggaz.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #73
Fameus 
Props total: 10873 10 K  Slaps total: 2325 2 K
It looks worse than it was but dude did the exact right thing.

For those who aren't use to throwing punches you can get tired quick, it looks easier than it is. Most street f*ghts barely last 30 seconds, its not a movie.

+1   

1 week ago '18        #74
Raymon 
Props total: 2189 2 K  Slaps total: 123 123
Watch this on youtube in slow motion, the big dude didt do bad at all, hit NLE and frost him back the other two from the side barely could get a punch in since everyone was moving the big guy head was down and hit one of the other dudes then the backpack kid started pulling his shirt and I think he might of been the only one that got a clean shot but then dude turns and takes NLE with a side choke and buddy friend pushing everyone finally the big dude falls but with NLE on the bottom still on the choke...

I just wanted to see if anyone got a clean shot in but not really, if buddy's homie would have jumped in they would have gotten the chance to clear all 5 of them.

Anyways, how much a beating like that cost on a lawsuit
+3   

1 week ago '07        #75
TH35 
Props total: 35396 35 K  Slaps total: 3913 3 K
f*ghting like a gay gang initiation

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  55
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
170 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  38
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
139 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  30
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
206 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny
403 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy