Dj Akademiks Says Quando Rondo had 3 Attempts on his Life

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
14 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #26
Drewsmit 
Props total: 17905 17 K  Slaps total: 2464 2 K
Got cash his team give em up

No honor amongst thieves

1 week ago '16        #27
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 42676 42 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
 SimeonWisest said
12? Police don't care about this sh*t. n*ggas allowed to shoot each other up all day and night. It's only a problem when innocent's (read: Whites) get hit or n*ggas are shooting in public places. If cops were really on it half these n*ggas would be locked up by now. They all snitching in they songs. Cops don't give a fu*k about this sh*t till they get out of line
from my experience its one thing for local guys to do whatever and they dont care but they feel a certain kind of way about out of town people adding to the murder rate.........

it could be different there but its like that in some places.........

1 week ago '17        #28
YoungOG 
Props total: 20752 20 K  Slaps total: 4777 4 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Im not even going to pretend like I know whats going on there and I could be very wrong but 25 people showing up to a show and then him getting shot at after seems like a local problem but I could be way off..........
He wasnt near da crib tho was he ?he was in Georgia,but Georgia pretty big
+2   

1 week ago '16        #29
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 42676 42 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
 YoungOG said
I thought I read 25 miles somewhere out but I could very well be way off on that.........
+2   

1 week ago '16        #30
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 96048 96 K  Slaps total: 17945 17 K

+6   

1 week ago '16        #31
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10628 10 K  Slaps total: 7516 7 K
Stop the violence
+3   

1 week ago '10        #32
CertifiedD 
Props total: 158 158  Slaps total: 34 34
Damn I’m old. Don’t know who the fu*k QR is and never heard any music? Is he an artist? Real question.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #33
JacobWatch 
Props total: 40250 40 K  Slaps total: 2774 2 K
 the_malicious said
How come these dudes have no problem doin sh*t like this
but dont keep the same energy for the POLICE out here k*llin us in public
Because rondo people aren’t at the crime scene dusting for prints so they can capture the shooters and lock them away for the rest of their life...I’m not 100% sure, but that could have something to do with it.

1 week ago '17        #34
YoungOG 
 YoungOG said
I could be wrong..I think the concert was in Waycross,he from savannah,thats like 2 1/2 hours away..and like damn near 4 hours away from atlanta
+1   

1 week ago '17        #35
YoungOG 
 SimeonWisest said
Man fu*k Von. n*gga taking dirt naps because he asked for it.
Hope this n*gga pulls through. Can't tell you a single song this n*gga in but he's not getting treated fairly. n*ggas just tryna bully him now.

NBA involved now too. That lil n*gga all already in too much beef. These lil n*ggas shooting forreal out here man. Never seen so much beef in the game before. All these lil jits on some real murderous sh*t.

NBA, Quando beef with OTF/Chicago n*ggas, NBA beef with Jay Da Youngan, Jay Da Youngan and Yungeen Ace beef with Foolio all out war in Tallahassee, Foolio riding with Spotemgotem, Kodak low key beef with NBA, got shot at in Tallahassee and that n*gga beef with half the industry

This sh*t gone connect turn into a super beef

n*ggas like to idolize all that 90's sh*t. Old heads set these n*ggas up for failure
man what the fu*k r u talking about ?da n*gga got somebody k*lled jumping in a beef that had nothing to do wit him,are they not supposed to air his sh*t out whenever they get the chance ?I'm surprised he made it this long,n*gga been starting sh*t since he became famous
+1   

1 week ago '17        #36
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 8309 8 K  Slaps total: 1222 1 K
 YoungOG said
man what the fu*k r u talking about ?da n*gga got somebody k*lled jumping in a beef that had nothing to do wit him,are they not supposed to air his sh*t out whenever they get the chance ?I'm surprised he made it this long,n*gga been starting sh*t since he became famous
Who jumped in what beef?

I'm not aware of any beef between Von and Quando before Von decided to act tough guy and ate a couple of quick L's to the body.

1 week ago '06        #37
Props total: 1524 1 K  Slaps total: 219 219
 Blokka Blokka said
That quando pack gonna be fire

Fatherless logic
+3   

1 week ago '13        #38
Razor Ramon 
Props total: 16330 16 K  Slaps total: 1234 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
3 failed attempts. How u gonna tell the captain that bad news???

Shout out to the blue team

foh fake a*s crip....you a nerd

1 week ago '07        #39
PowerBar Ernie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7945 7 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
 Blokka Blokka said
That quando pack gonna be fire

"You can't say you smokin' your opp if you wasn't responsible for it"

1 week ago '09        #40
Castor Diego 
Props total: 5669 5 K  Slaps total: 923 923
how I look at this situation is ... rondo people did what was suppose to happen

who knows what sh*t may have been from the other party.

did he really feel his boy was gonna get k*lled or something? would him jumping in made matters worse or stopped sh*t or would it have escalated even more ?

how rondo went on about handling after the fact made me lose respect for him ... he drops diss songs and sh*t etc etc . sh*t that agitates the ops and makes sh*t a complete sh*t storm now
+1   

1 week ago '09        #41
Castor Diego 
Props total: 5669 5 K  Slaps total: 923 923
all in all this whole sh*t double standard as fu*k.

smh
+1   

1 week ago '10        #42
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 58981 58 K  Slaps total: 28818 28 K
 SimeonWisest said
12? Police don't care about this sh*t. n*ggas allowed to shoot each other up all day and night. It's only a problem when innocent's (read: Whites) get hit or n*ggas are shooting in public places. If cops were really on it half these n*ggas would be locked up by now. They all snitching in they songs. Cops don't give a fu*k about this sh*t till they get out of line
Ok farrakhan

1 week ago '17        #43
YoungOG 
 SimeonWisest said
Who jumped in what beef?

I'm not aware of any beef between Von and Quando before Von decided to act tough guy and ate a couple of quick L's to the body.
because it had nothing to do wit rondo,Rondo jus stuck his neck in some sh*t for his daddy young boy..you think n*ggaz jus randomly walk up to folks and start swinging ?rondo been starting sh*t for ever,sooner or later somebody gone catch em..I remember him throwing bottles at the NLE choppa dude,lil dude was like 16
+1   

1 week ago '15        #44
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27682 27 K  Slaps total: 7513 7 K
 SimeonWisest said
Man fu*k Von. n*gga taking dirt naps because he asked for it.
Hope this n*gga pulls through. Can't tell you a single song this n*gga in but he's not getting treated fairly. n*ggas just tryna bully him now.

NBA involved now too. That lil n*gga all already in too much beef. These lil n*ggas shooting forreal out here man. Never seen so much beef in the game before. All these lil jits on some real murderous sh*t.

NBA, Quando beef with OTF/Chicago n*ggas, NBA beef with Jay Da Youngan, Jay Da Youngan and Yungeen Ace beef with Foolio all out war in Tallahassee, Foolio riding with Spotemgotem, Kodak low key beef with NBA, got shot at in Tallahassee and that n*gga beef with half the industry

This sh*t gone connect turn into a super beef

n*ggas like to idolize all that 90's sh*t. Old heads set these n*ggas up for failure
Y’all some psychopaths. fu*k von?! And wishing death on quando? Y’all weird

1 week ago '17        #45
SimeonWisest 
 gemini8686 said
Y’all some psychopaths. fu*k von?! And wishing death on quando? Y’all weird
Where did I wish death on Quando? Ya'll n*ggas really need to learn to read bruh

1 week ago '15        #46
 SimeonWisest said
Where did I wish death on Quando? Ya'll n*ggas really need to learn to read bruh
I said y’all. I mentioned what you said. And then I mentioned what the other posters are saying.

You really need to learn to read. You’re so invested in this evil stupid sh*t. Where death is entertainment.

The black community really need to get together to eradicate the way you guys think.

1 week ago '17        #47
SimeonWisest 
 gemini8686 said
I said y’all. I mentioned what you said. And then I mentioned what the other posters are saying.

You really need to learn to read. You’re so invested in this evil stupid sh*t. Where death is entertainment.

The black community really need to get together to eradicate the way you guys think.
Wishing no harm on Quando while pointing out Von played into his own death. Umm okay kneegrow

1 week ago '15        #48
 SimeonWisest said
Wishing no harm on Quando while pointing out Von played into his own death. Umm okay kneegrow
That wasn’t a point out. You said “fu*k Von.” Like seriously? You that invested to the point you have to say fu*k the person that died. You’re weird bro

1 week ago '17        #49
SimeonWisest 
 gemini8686 said
That wasn’t a point out. You said “fu*k Von.” Like seriously? You that invested to the point you have to say fu*k the person that died. You’re weird bro
Yes fu*k him. He k*lled multiple people. Karma got him. Yes. Don't be a pu**y. He got his.

1 week ago '16        #50
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 22112 22 K  Slaps total: 11094 11 K
cops just waiting in the back to swipe everybody off the street

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  43
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
173 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  25
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
212 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  24
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
141 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny