True Or False: Ludacris’ Lyrics Were Extremely Simple

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #101
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 47502 47 K  Slaps total: 6007 6 K
op is a phaggot

1 week ago '21        #102
Justin Igore 
Props total: 2065 2 K  Slaps total: 446 446
 Bklynzfinest said
didn't read after the first line to be completely honest...I have money to make and u want to argue...this illiterate holds a physics and math dual bachelors and several professional certifications, making 6 figures...miss me with ur fu*kery on a Tuesday early morning...must be on ur period.
You didn’t read because you can’t read. I should have just deaded it. I know you trolling but Im giving you the benefit of the doubt just incase you lonely trolling through your depression.

Hold up n*gga... did you just say you’re a math genius in response to me calling you illiterate? I may have to block you so i never have to see your stupid a*s again lol

I know you broke because you went straight to talking about money. n*gga I will money spread on this bi*ch with stacks of blue faces. Don’t make me do it. I just took a grip out the bank for my birthday. Last person you wanna talk that with on here.

1 week ago '19        #103
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26502 26 K  Slaps total: 3129 3 K
 Justin Igore said
You didn’t read because you can’t read. I should have just deaded it. I know you trolling but Im giving you the benefit of the doubt just incase you lonely trolling through your depression.

Hold up n*gga... did you just say you’re a math genius in response to me calling you illiterate? I may have to block you so i never have to see your stupid a*s again lol

I know you broke because you went straight to talking about money. n*gga I will money spread on this bi*ch with stacks of blue faces. Don’t make me do it. I just took a grip out the bank for my birthday. Last person you wanna talk that with on here.
This one I read...better brevity. Lol@ depression...I'm of the happiest I ever been playa...everything coming up roses...

Didn't say I was a math genius...that's multiple reading comprehension errors in successive posts, but I'm the one who can't read? Make it make sense, n*gga. So you're proposing that to get math and physics degrees, u don't need to know how to read and write real well? it's a reason us STEM majors see the most paper on average...we know the basic sh*t most non-stem graduates know + learned what most others struggled with...that much is evident here.

The fact that u talking about spreading money shows we're different. We don't hear that money over here...what ur portfolio look like n*gga? Both retirement and personal...u ain't the last person to talk money to on here n*gga....son said he took out a grip for his birthday ...meanwhile last week i just invested $10k in the streets just because that's my mans and em and he still gets his like that...u lil n*ggas don't know who y'all be chirping at on the innanet. But that's all y'all know how to do.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  57
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
170 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  37
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
141 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  31
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
210 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny
404 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy