🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ‘JOE WILL NAME THIS PODCAST LATER’🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
10 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '05        #101
agentspits.com 
Props total: 2300 2 K  Slaps total: 455 455
We gonna need a superpod with all 4 of Joe's lemmings one day, now THAT would be awkwardly interesting lol
+4   

1 week ago '20        #102
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 2653 2 K  Slaps total: 1976 1 K
 NBA said
Y'all n*ggaz toxic as fu*k that's why y'all love Joe Budden and his toxicity

Clowns don't see that Joe Budden has a history of burning the people who help him

Can't wait until it happens to these two new cats y'all d*cksucking just so I can see y'all turn on them just like y'all did Rory and Mal

Y'all were deepthroating them two n*ggaz too when they replaced Marissa

Is that you Jamal?
+2   

1 week ago '05        #103
Dat 1 Dude 
Props total: 987 987  Slaps total: 71 71
Like someone said Rory sounds like he practices his jokes in the mirror and they always come off as super forced..

Mal is just.... Useless.

But Ice.. Ice is like the Fabolous of podcasting. It seems like everything he says is a tweet or something. Dude might be the most lame of them all. He legit says stuff that, as someone that has been on Twitter for a million years, I see get posted daily from someone else.

I rock with Ish though.
+8   

1 week ago '15        #104
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 1677 1 K  Slaps total: 92 92
 abstractq said
I prefer ice and ish

I'm not about to pay for it though...
This I’m no paying a red cent I’ll just catch the clips on YouTube
+1   

1 week ago '18        #105
Aura 
Props total: 426 426  Slaps total: 139 139
 Nautilus O said
After finishing the second episode since they came back

Rory is the problem. He talks too much and rants and it steps all over Joe. He always has to throw in a correction or drop a big joker on someone else’s points.

Ice and Ish are the right balance for Joe. They don’t step on his rants because they let him get it off before they offer their opinion.

Rory tries to be too snarky.

Mal is useless ever since he came back. If I was Joe, I would set them up with their own podcast so they can bring on an artist or another celebrity and just shoot the sh*t with them. The dynamic is gone.

Rory been the problem .... he tries to add in conversations where his point isn’t needed ....convo about early 90s rap “ oh I know “ Rory was a little kid man that sh*t fu*ks up the vibe with dudes that lived during that time
+6   

1 week ago '10        #106
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62143 62 K  Slaps total: 13993 13 K
 Aura said
Rory been the problem .... he tries to add in conversations where his point isn’t needed ....convo about early 90s rap “ oh I know “ Rory was a little kid man that sh*t fu*ks up the vibe with dudes that lived during that time
Every episode

Joe: “My record deal is 2000 was a terrible contract”
Rory: “...thought that was bad you should see the ones today...”

Joe: “they was doing all kinds of drugs back in the 70s and 80s”
Rory: “They doing even more now...”

Its a part of his personality it’s never going away
+8   

1 week ago '18        #107
Aura 
Props total: 426 426  Slaps total: 139 139
 Nautilus O said
Every episode

Joe: “My record deal is 2000 was a terrible contract”
Rory: “...thought that was bad you should see the ones today...”

Joe: “they was doing all kinds of drugs back in the 70s and 80s”
Rory: “They doing even more now...”

Its a part of his personality it’s never going away

Forcing the fit in makes you never fit in
+3   

1 week ago '05        #108
blackninja 
Props total: 20889 20 K  Slaps total: 2072 2 K
Budden and Samuels own Boxden.

1 week ago '06        #109
younghova2k3 
Props total: 1227 1 K  Slaps total: 183 183
Op a f*g for promoting this trash
Enlighten your ppl instead of feeding them gossip
OP wants joes d*ck down his throat

Listen to BiggerPockets podcast.
Learn how to make bread in Real estate

fu*k gossip
fu*k all this sh*t that had no value

Y'all wanna say fu*k weed
I say fu*k dumb sh*t

Last edited by younghova2k3; 05-05-2021 at 05:59 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '09        #110
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41666 41 K  Slaps total: 7818 7 K
Who got the bootleg?

Because there ain’t no new ep up today

1 week ago '21        #111
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4647 4 K  Slaps total: 620 620
 PyrexVisionary said
Joe is so petty lmfao

Patreon Link:

Joe Budden = Corey Holcomb.

He will eventually fall out and talk sh*t about these guys too. Very toxic person that always eds up in drama but dont see they are the common denominator

one day corey holcomb and joe budden can start one called "Washed Haters"

1 week ago '21        #112
 Dat 1 Dude said
Like someone said Rory sounds like he practices his jokes in the mirror and they always come off as super forced..

Mal is just.... Useless.

But Ice.. Ice is like the Fabolous of podcasting. It seems like everything he says is a tweet or something. Dude might be the most lame of them all. He legit says stuff that, as someone that has been on Twitter for a million years, I see get posted daily from someone else.

I rock with Ish though.
overall, and slap away but none of their personalities EVEN JOE make me tune in or care.

If Joe LIKED ANYTHING i would respect his Pov . But he's the type who don't like anything UNLESS HE DEEMS IT COOL and you have never seen anyone convince Joe to change his mind or admit wrong on ANYTHING

Trash the lot of them. Trash Drink Champs. Trash fat joe. Trash Agent Glad. Trash No Jumper. Let All the Smoke do all the interviews and if they busy call Wallo and Gillie
+1   

1 week ago '13        #113
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
Props total: 32046 32 K  Slaps total: 3885 3 K
 nodayzoffatl said

He will eventually fall out and talk sh*t about these guys too. Very toxic person that always eds up in drama but dont see they are the common denominator

I love Corey as a comedian but never got into his podcast. Is he just as narcissistic and toxic with his cohosts?
+1   

1 week ago '20        #114
Slymm 
Props total: 8890 8 K  Slaps total: 404 404
 59fifty said
Who got the bootleg?

Because there ain’t no new ep up today
Bootleg podcasts lol

1 week ago '21        #115
 PyrexVisionary said
I love Corey as a comedian but never got into his podcast. Is he just as narcissistic and toxic with his cohosts?
He is. He either has someone on he can bully, or he light backtracks on prior hate while they're on and hate when they leave. All his co hosts and friends have left and rotated out on his show. He's always mad and you never hear him say anything is good. . just like Budden
+1   

1 week ago '13        #116
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
Props total: 32046 32 K  Slaps total: 3885 3 K
 nodayzoffatl said
He is. He either has someone on he can bully, or he light backtracks on prior hate while they're on and hate when they leave. All his co hosts and friends have left and rotated out on his show. He's always mad and you never hear him say anything is good. . just like Budden
Even Ice-T’s baby moms?
+1   

1 week ago '18        #117
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22721 22 K  Slaps total: 1849 1 K
 PyrexVisionary said
He was pissed the 2nd show too on Saturday. The n*gga literally said Ice & Ish episodes on JBP were trash, TWICE. Ice & Ish didn’t ask Joe to scab for him and Rory so they can plot to take their spot on some sneaky sh*t, Joe asked them to fill in. n*gga a whole bi*ch. I see why Brandon Jennings threatened to whoop his a*s on IG.
You said it all.

On the comeback episode, once Joe said "This is my life's work" and Mal brushed that statement off in the name of "respect" I realized how much of a spoiled brat that 40 year old is.

Joe's been crawling Boxden and other hip-hop forums for 20 years trying to figure out his audience and what n*ggas like. Getting clowned for it too, and still rolling with the punches. We laugh at Joe here knowing he reads the sh*t and he still rides for his content. Mal wouldn't have any idea what that kind of diligence looks like.

1 week ago '18        #118
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22721 22 K  Slaps total: 1849 1 K
 nodayzoffatl said

I've watched both weekly in some capacity since I was like 22.

Joe has an extra layer of maturity Corey doesn't. Corey would NEVER actually go to therapy with Zo. Joe doing that with Rory is commendable to me. I've never seen Corey actually accept fault and follow through with action from there. It's always "My bad" then right back to being disrespectful to his "friends".

At least when Joe fu*ks up he goes into depressed mode for a week or so and you can tell he regrets it. Corey's a comedian though, I ain't expecting dude to be the most sensitive to others feelings anyway.

1 week ago '12        #119
Slam 2 Point Oh 
Props total: 833 833  Slaps total: 46 46
 PyrexVisionary said
Spotify made him
False, that name change came like a year or more before the Spotify deal
+1   

1 week ago '12        #120
illEskobar 
Props total: 3502 3 K  Slaps total: 202 202
 agentspits.com said
We gonna need a superpod with all 4 of Joe's lemmings one day, now THAT would be awkwardly interesting lol
I feel you fam but I don’t know why tho it’s not like ish and ice don’t know mal and Rory. Hell Ice was there before mal. And joe has called Ish during the pod a few times That n*gga mal Is just being weird. You can and will be replaced. It’s business at the end of the day.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #121
kg81 
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 37 37
I like Ish he had more of an opinion on things than Mal does most times.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #122
ric ado 
Props total: 1556 1 K  Slaps total: 198 198
Ish seems like a cool guy but i cant get in to people who over laugh at everything,i like ice i wanted him to stay when he was there earlier with mal and rory i think he would be really valuable when they talk about younger and/or southern rap,he seems to be a lot more clued up than the rest
+1   

1 week ago '15        #123
Gutts 
Props total: 2598 2 K  Slaps total: 140 140
 gimmethat said
that guy mal was mad cause he thinks him and joe should be equals on the pod
If Joe wasnt pushing himto talk ,we would know he´s there

that Ish guy always looks like he´s happy to be out of the house ,he got stories and good energy
Yea, sh*t was stupid. This n*gga really expected the pod to go on hiatus til sh*t get worked out. Like Parks/Joe said, this pod feeds 30 ppl, what it look like missing 6 weeks.

Also, ppl were k*lling joe for saying he doesnt/shouldnt respect his friends(recently just listened to the "we back" epi). He didnt say that. He said he doesnt OWE his friends respect. I took that as meaning his friends have to earn it. He was gonna say that is an entitlement or something but someone cut him off.

Sidenote: Mal was real passive aggressive that whole epi. "I just realize ppl wouldnt act the way I would" and "it showed me who ppl really are". lol

1 week ago '09        #124
TriniSoldier 
Props total: 100928 100 K  Slaps total: 22864 22 K
 Gutts said
Yea, sh*t was stupid. This n*gga really expected the pod to go on hiatus til sh*t get worked out. Like Parks/Joe said, this pod feeds 30 ppl, what it look like missing 6 weeks.

Also, ppl were k*lling joe for saying he doesnt/shouldnt respect his friends(recently just listened to the "we back" epi). He didnt say that. He said he doesnt OWE his friends respect. I took that as meaning his friends have to earn it. He was gonna say that is an entitlement or something but someone cut him off.

Sidenote: Mal was real passive aggressive that whole epi. "I just realize ppl wouldnt act the way I would" and "it showed me who ppl really are". lol

Joe is that you?

1 week ago '18        #125
Redkent 
Props total: 439 439  Slaps total: 31 31
 Mrniceguy said
maybe i'm just a broke dude but i can't imagine in any universe ... PAYING HARD EARNED MONEY TO HEAR GROWN MEN SIT IN A CIRCLE AND TALK ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS. (its barbershop talk... u can get the same hot takes from n*ggas on the block..i don't get it) i watch breakfast club and JBP on YOUTUBE for Free and thats it. lol....... at least Joe Rogan Podcast has special guests..so its more like an interview every EP.... these n*ggas just laughing and putting they two cents in on topics but to each its own
Not gonna lie, after hours of them talking I felt like I was burning brain cells. That's the hustle though Joe has a commodity so why not sell it. I ain't buying tho

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+80online now  22
May 11 - My nucca got in to fender bender and started nuccing nuccas the fu-k ..
298 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  16
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  10
Video inside Transformer c*cked and loaded with the receipts on shiesty