(ALLEGEDLY) Drake out here ruining relationships, slept with a mans fiancée

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '09        #326
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 41999 41 K  Slaps total: 12720 12 K
Let the bi*ch go or recognize she belongs to everybody

1 week ago '18        #327
Passport 
Props total: 2530 2 K  Slaps total: 963 963
Drake loves fu*king a lot of these hoes raw too

He probably has contributed a lot to std rates
+1   

1 week ago '04        #328
abstractq 
Props total: 21238 21 K  Slaps total: 3484 3 K
thats fu*ked up. . .if dude was dating her for mad long then finally broke down and got the ring then she went and fu*ked drake, that some grimey a*s sh*t. That n*gga is gonna be catching subliminal bars frm drake on the next album and all that

I just hope he dont take her back. . .cause you know when drakes done shes gonna come back with her tail between her legs talking about how it was just a one time thing. . .
+1   

5 days ago '20        #329
Weirdo Savant 
Props total: 2626 2 K  Slaps total: 460 460
 Moogie Johnson said
Same thing happened to me and my BM. I had been messing around behind her back towards the end when I knew the relationship was ending, and she eventually left. Hurt for a few days but then I started reconnecting with my homeboys and started dating this bad Jawn from Panama and was posting me living my best life on social media.

2 weeks later my BM is at my doorstep on her hands and knees begging me to take her back cause she finally realized that she was the problem in the relationship. I told her she was demoted to side bi*ch if she wanted to be back in my life and she accepted it. Was literally the best thing to ever happen to me.
I’m surprised you even opened the door. Simply some people will never learn as long as your around.

It is a blessing when they cross certain lines. You don’t owe them even any acknowledgment.

There is nothing better than a bi*ch that treated you bad being in your path again and you simply cross the street and keep pushing forward.

They will literally watch while you keep on trucking and look foolish while that single tear comes down their cheek and onlookers cheer.

The more people that know all the fu*k sh*t she did the bigger the sting on the way out.

Last edited by Weirdo Savant; 05-06-2021 at 05:33 PM..

4 days ago '15        #330
jayande 
Props total: 2939 2 K  Slaps total: 128 128
 isthistobe said
Bootleg sade
Doesn't Drake have Sade tattooed on him? This moves makes sense if he couldn't smash the real thing

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  45
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  24
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
139 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  22
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
202 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny
401 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy