May 1 - GaetzGate Grows to Include Investigation of Corruption, Election Rigging

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '16        #1
345 page views
16 comments

Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 72145 72 K  Slaps total: 9815 9 K
May 1 - GaetzGate Grows to Include Investigation of Corruption, Election Rigging

They're really about to slap cuffs on this boy

When Rep. Matt Gaetz vacationed in the Bahamas in 2018, he was joined by a doctor who donated to his campaign and a former colleague in the Florida Legislature.

The Republican congressman, Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and Halsey Beshears were united in their enjoyment of politics, fancy travel and the company of beautiful women. They also had another mutual interest: Florida’s $1.2 billion medical marijuana industry.

The Bahamas trip is a central element of a federal investigation surrounding Gaetz that has suddenly endangered his political career. What began as an inquiry into s*x trafficking and whether Gaetz paid women and an underage girl in exchange for s*x has grown into a larger review of public corruption, according to people familiar with the investigation.

In February 2014, Gaetz co-sponsored the first state effort to allow marijuana for medical use. Gaetz’s law was approved with broad bipartisan support and signed into law by Republican Gov. Rick Scott in June 2014

The day Gaetz’s measure was up for a final debate and vote in the Florida House, both Pirozzolo and Beshears were on the floor.

Beshears was a fellow Republican member of the Legislature who joined Gaetz to support the legislation. Pirozzolo, an Orlando hand doctor and pilot, was there serving as the physician of the day for the lawmakers — a role he would frequently take on by flying his own plane to Tallahassee.

Once the legislation passed, it created lucrative new opportunities for Beshears’ family and Pirozzolo.

The long-standing nursery owned by Beshears’ family was awarded one of five highly coveted licenses to cultivate and dispense medical marijuana.

The legislation was written to specify — and restrict — who could win such a license. An amendment added by another lawmaker in the state House limited the pool of applicants to nurseries that had been in continuous business for 30 years and had an inventory of 400,000 or more plants.

The Beshears family nursery, joining with two other growers, met that standard.

The Tampa Bay Times reported in 2014 that Beshears had failed to file a conflict of interest report when he voted on the bill, and the lawmaker who sponsored the amendment wanted to “err on the side of limiting who could qualify now” when embarking on such a new industry. More licenses have since been awarded, but the industry is still tightly controlled.

Another amendment added to the 2014 legislation the day Pirozzolo watched in the state House required dispensary applicants to employ a doctor as a medical director.

Eight days later, Pirozzolo started a consulting firm connecting marijuana businesses with medical directors, the Orlando Sentinel reported.
Looks pretty dang shady to me...

The Gaetz character was cheered at the same GOP convention that Romney was boo'ed at, btw. The GOP loves, admires, aspires to be like and celebrates their most criminal element

+15   

best
worst
16 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 81556 81 K  Slaps total: 18658 18 K
Pedogang rollcall: @ @

How do the pedophiles feel about this?
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 45358 45 K  Slaps total: 15771 15 K
 Ymmot said
Pedogang rollcall: @ @

How do the pedophiles feel about this?

Your mothers a wh*re.

2 weeks ago '17        #4
 Real Talk 10%er said

Your mothers a wh*re.
You know everyone who posts here can see you defending pedophiles and posting those edited videos of Biden with his grand kids, right? It seems like you don't understand how the internet works.
+13   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
PineappleOG 
Props total: 39835 39 K  Slaps total: 7238 7 K
This is pretty big news and needs more attention, let’s get this f*g**t out of Congress
+12   

2 weeks ago '11        #6
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27739 27 K  Slaps total: 3259 3 K
 Ymmot said
You know everyone who posts here can see you defending pedophiles and posting those edited videos of Biden with his grand kids, right? It seems like you don't understand how the internet works.
HES EATSA DA BABBIES

Adrenochrome bro
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
 PineappleOG said
This is pretty big news and needs more attention, let’s get this f*g**t out of Congress
Nunes and McCarthy are tied to this Giuliani case too, might really be draining the swamp soon.
+12   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
 PotheadFocker said
HES EATSA DA BABBIES

Adrenochrome bro
The #adrenochrome crowd are some of the dumbest morons. People actually believe those conspiracy theories.
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
PineappleOG 
Props total: 39835 39 K  Slaps total: 7238 7 K
 Ymmot said
Nunes and McCarthy are tied to this Giuliani case too, might really be draining the swamp soon.
These are all pawns, would like to see bigger heads roll
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
antisocial100 
Props total: 15373 15 K  Slaps total: 4452 4 K
Last thing you want is a pedo/s*x a*sault fbi investigation under a Biden administration. Good luck boy , and like Young Scooter said “only snitches get deals”
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #11
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27739 27 K  Slaps total: 3259 3 K
 Ymmot said
The #adrenochrome crowd are some of the dumbest morons. People actually believe those conspiracy theories.
How about you take a group of dudes I used to pump around with get high with in my 20s. Take 20 of us. Like 5 dead, 14 believe in QAnon and adrenochrome and then just me is left.

Facebook broke the country and I don't currently know if its fixable.

Only time will tell.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
Emperor85 
Props total: 14227 14 K  Slaps total: 4026 4 K
How long till Matt Gaetz, Epstein's himself.......
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #13
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 165301 165 K  Slaps total: 9831 9 K
 Ymmot said
Desantis too, he accepted some money from Lev Parnas
+6   

2 weeks ago '21        #14
Tlatoani 
Props total: 6639 6 K  Slaps total: 1484 1 K
Get him the fu*k outta here.

This is why minority communities have not been profiting from the legal weed economy.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
Real 
Props total: 21140 21 K  Slaps total: 2896 2 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
 PotheadFocker said
How about you take a group of dudes I used to pump around with get high with in my 20s. Take 20 of us. Like 5 dead, 14 believe in QAnon and adrenochrome and then just me is left.

Facebook broke the country and I don't currently know if its fixable.

Only time will tell.
Damn, that's crazy man. Sucks to hear that. I got off facebook and social media about 8 years ago, never looked back. I've found that a lot of the people I'm close with these days don't use much or any social media either. Social media is poison for gullible people.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
Deuce2416 
Props total: 15578 15 K  Slaps total: 1481 1 K
Everything these republicans accuse these democrats of is pure projection

It’s hilarious.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+57online now  22
Gentrifying Black Culture
107 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  20
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  18
Video inside Venezuelan Girl Takes Me Into MedellĂ­n Hood 🇨🇴
126 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy