Goons Ban Jack Harlow After Woman is Shot Dead

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '06        #151
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 8600 8 K  Slaps total: 787 787
Yeah Harlow wack but so is every other mainstream rapper that all use the same flow as wack harlot.
+1   

1 week ago '20        #152
The Shredder 
Props total: 14737 14 K  Slaps total: 7467 7 K
 HARBINGER said
what kinda drugs you been on tonight son?
Your a coward. You shoulda dropped your address and i couldve met up with you today. Its easy to be brave from a safe distance but face to face i would quickly have you unconscious. Then you would awaken bound to my stretching machine. I would rip your legs and arms out of socket you punk f*g**t

1 week ago '20        #153
B Dotel 
Props total: 2027 2 K  Slaps total: 2093 2 K
@ ran your mouth off at me now the lil homies wanna slug you. I told u never should have fu*ked with me

1 week ago '05        #154
HARBINGER 
Props total: 23464 23 K  Slaps total: 7889 7 K
 B Dotel said
@ ran your mouth off at me now the lil homies wanna slug you. I told u never should have fu*ked with me
who are you?

1 week ago '05        #155
HARBINGER 
Props total: 23464 23 K  Slaps total: 7889 7 K
 Uncle Scar said
Your a coward. You shoulda dropped your address and i couldve met up with you today. Its easy to be brave from a safe distance but face to face i would quickly have you unconscious. Then you would awaken bound to my stretching machine. I would rip your legs and arms out of socket you punk f*g**t
you ain't me n*gga. who is this guy? you my son too?

1 week ago '19        #156
dnicoleb 
Props total: 79 79  Slaps total: 20 20
 shooter said
So boy had the Easy pass and THEN decided to align with some street dudes after getting on?

Sound like he gonna be eating his mans beef now. Time to put your big boy pants on. Drake & Solja bo did the same thing.

Playing in the street after getting $Mís is silly.
Heís been friends with his DJ way before he got famous.

1 week ago '19        #157
Kyreedaman 
Props total: 268 268  Slaps total: 37 37
 Theboybreblue said
you left out the part where she hit him in the head with a bottleÖ Iím opposed to all this bs violence, But her death is her own fault. Think about it for a secondÖ You know this dude k*lled yo homie, with no remorse. You KNOW he a shooter and you thought it would be a great idea to hit the man in the head with a bottle? Like what exactly did she think would happen?

Itís sad.

They was at a close distance...dude didnít even go to the hospital far as i know...he shot her because his ego was hurt

1 week ago '12        #158
Theboybreblue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 15436 15 K  Slaps total: 3130 3 K
 Kyreedaman said
They was at a close distance...dude didnít even go to the hospital far as i know...he shot her because his ego was hurt
You canít say that because you donít know how badly that man was hit, or the pain a*sociated with it. But itís as I said at the end of the day, you knowingly walked up to a k*ller and attacked himÖ he responded how k*llers respond.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  42
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  26
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&Eís ďBiographyĒ
139 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  20
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
202 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny
402 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy