Charlamagne CLOWNS Rory, Mal & Joe Budden's Podcast "It's The Call JOE Daddy Podcast LOL"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
17 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '16        #51
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49344 49 K  Slaps total: 6415 6 K
 Cash said
charlamagne a fu*king snake, its so crazy
How exactly is he a snake?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49344 49 K  Slaps total: 6415 6 K
 AC_89 said
For someone whoís supposed to be cool with joe charlamagne always sh*tting on him itís weird
Did y'all forget all the sh*t Joe said? Lmao

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #53
twoshotdez 
Props total: 3408 3 K  Slaps total: 464 464
 215Philly said
Joe Budden with Ish and Ice was pulling more views than Brilliant idiots, let that sink in
Was it because they was better co-host or because people just was checking to see the mal & Rory updates?

Just asking because I checked out of the jbp last year, just got tired of n*ggaz talking about nothing. Checked out half of one with ice and ish and I liked it, sh*t was different but enjoyed it, I wonít say it was better or less than

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #54
92baby 
Props total: 68770 68 K  Slaps total: 9188 9 K
 SoldiersReturn said
CTG
Openly roots for budden to fail
Itís a business itís his competition

CTG isnít the realest n*gga by any standard

I know a hoe a*s n*gga when I see one

And he fit that description
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #55
92baby 
 Broseph Stalin said
Mal boring as fu*k bro. Iím sorry. But look @ brilliant idiots, imagine if after every crazy Charlemagne story that white boy just sat there like ďoh thatís cool. I donít do any of that thoĒ ďIím not into thatĒ ďnah Iím not gonna speak on itĒ Iím just gonna stay quiet on this oneĒ

Mal only on that sh*t cause heís Biggs lil brother and Joe and him are friends. imagine a n*gga wanting you to cut him in on a multi million dollar deal and he donít contribute nothing wild, funny or interesting to the team, he just wanna be off to the side but in the spotlight as well.

Iíve been saying this; go get Ray J, Waka and Lil Boosie and take this podcast to another level. Thats a line up Iíd pay monthly patreon for.
Thatís way to much money

Booosie waka and ray J?!!!!

Maybe give em each 5 episodes or something

2 weeks ago '14        #56
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68619 68 K  Slaps total: 23621 23 K
 twoshotdez said
Was it because they was better co-host or because people just was checking to see the mal & Rory updates?
People just checking for Joe, people will always check for Joe. I like Mal and Rory better but them new guys was super non-industry, like they gave it up. They was going on there saying sh*t not giving a fu*k about industry connects. That was refreshing.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #57
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31111 31 K  Slaps total: 3381 3 K
 Cash said
charlamagne a fu*king snake, its so crazy
This. I never fu*ked with C, even when I watched the breakfast club... Dude always seemed to fish for the clickbait and sh*t
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #58
Slymm 
Props total: 8914 8 K  Slaps total: 404 404
 Blocka Blocka said
At this point of the JB podcast the need to hire some one to be HR so that person can sit down resolve and moderate and workout their issues without being emotionally involved. They all agreed this sh*t could have been fixed in a week but it seems like everyone has a ego which dragged out the situation.

But joe was screaming all this equity sh*t regarding Spotify and basically told his boys the have no equity in the pod so therefore he can replace their a*s with Ice and Ish if he pleases. So at the end of the day he is ďJoe DaddyĒ
Mal was supposed to be HR

+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #59
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 43565 43 K  Slaps total: 3618 3 K
 92baby said
Thatís way to much money

Booosie waka and ray J?!!!!

Maybe give em each 5 episodes or something
just a suggestion. Joe need rap personalities that are more his energy. Entertainment is a fickle business, itís entirely possible to lose your whole fan base that took damn near a decade to build overnight just cause the competition is better. That I am Athlete sh*t with Ocho Cinco & Brandon Marshall doing numbers now, if Iím Joey I take that same retired players concept and do it with rappers.

Only thing the original JBP boys got is nostalgia at this point. That little bit of chemistry they had left is dried up. These past few episodes with Ice and Ish showed that Joe is the driving force and anybody can be subbed in and out. No hiphop podcast needs 2 white pundits, Iíd rather keep parks over Rory since heís actually funny and doesnít feel the need to be on camera.

At the end of the day itís about moving forward. Same n*ggas you start your career off in the league with arenít necessarily the same teammates on the roster you win a ring with.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #60
92baby 
 Broseph Stalin said
just a suggestion. Joe need rap personalities that are more his energy. Entertainment is a fickle business, itís entirely possible to lose your whole fan base that took damn near a decade to build overnight just cause the competition is better. That I am Athlete sh*t with Ocho Cinco & Brandon Marshall doing numbers now, if Iím Joey I take that same retired players concept and do it with rappers.

Only thing the original JBP boys got is nostalgia at this point. That little bit of chemistry they had left is dried up. These past few episodes with Ice and Ish showed that Joe is the driving force and anybody can be subbed in and out. No hiphop podcast needs 2 white pundits, Iíd rather keep parks over Rory since heís actually funny and doesnít feel the need to be on camera.

At the end of the day itís about moving forward. Same n*ggas you start your career off in the league with arenít necessarily the same teammates on the roster you win a ring with.

I ainít gonna lie we knew that when Joe left ak and ol girl

At complex

Anybody couldíve told you joe is the one we all like to watch especially about hip hop

I can honestly not give to fu*ks about Mal and Rory

n*ggas should really be working a nine to five

They should be realistically kissing Joe feet to be honest

How you on a podcast with millions of followers and nobody likes you

2 weeks ago '20        #61
witchdoctor 
Props total: 703 703  Slaps total: 76 76
 215Philly said
Joe Budden with Ish and Ice was pulling more views than Brilliant idiots, let that sink in
The difference is Brilliant Idiots is not Charlemagne’s or Schultz’s primary hustle, they do other sh*t. Budden’s Revolt show flopped and them other two n*ggas have nothing else significant going on outside the pod( Joe knows this as well, which is why he sonned them n*ggas last episode). If this sh*t don’t work out all three of them would be in a bad place.

Last edited by witchdoctor; 04-30-2021 at 09:02 PM..

2 weeks ago '14        #62
 witchdoctor said
If this sh*t donít work out all three of them would be in a bad place.
More stupid sh*t yall say on the internet. Joe been famous for 2 decades. Mal been rich his entire adult life. Rory been in the industry since he left college, he just sold out the barclays center before covid and he currently working on an album

Yall pocket watch and dont even be accurate
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #63
adak31 
Props total: 8838 8 K  Slaps total: 293 293
fu*k charla AK is truly ethering Mal and Rory

+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #64
witchdoctor 
Props total: 703 703  Slaps total: 76 76
 215Philly said
More stupid sh*t yall say on the internet. Joe been famous for 2 decades. Mal been rich his entire adult life. Rory been in the industry since he left college, he just sold out the barclays center before covid and he currently working on an album

If Mal and Rory really don’t need the pod, they wouldn’t have returned for that type of disrespect. Stop eating d*ck. Joe asked Parks what would happen if the podcast has to shut down for six weeks, Parks said it would’ve been bad. Implying how essential that pod is for everyone over there to eat.

Last edited by witchdoctor; 04-30-2021 at 09:08 PM..

2 weeks ago '14        #65
 witchdoctor said
If Mal and Rory really donít need the pod, they wouldnít hav returned for that type of disrespect.
What type of disrespect, ya boss at work prolly said worse sh*t and you still clock in everyday. You n*ggas sound like hoes

"that type of disrespect" soft a*s n*ggas acting like Joe talked about his mom or dead homies

2 weeks ago '14        #66
 adak31 said
fu*k charla AK is truly ethering Mal and Rory

Rory already shut down all that bs, Ak dont know sh*t

2 weeks ago '06        #67
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 53336 53 K  Slaps total: 6910 6 K
 215Philly said

A n*gga that don't own a car, property, or anything of value at the age of 40?

2 weeks ago '14        #68
 soso24 said
A n*gga that don't own a car, property, or anything of value at the age of 40?

1. Ny n*ggas dont own cars
2. Can you verify he owns 0 property?
3. Can you verify that he doesn't own anything?

2 weeks ago '06        #69
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 53336 53 K  Slaps total: 6910 6 K
 215Philly said
1. Ny BUMS dont own cars
2. Can you verify he owns 0 property?
3. Can you verify that he doesn't own anything?
*Fixed

2 weeks ago '07        #70
young mad 
Props total: 22658 22 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
 215Philly said
You got a point..I don’t watch either really but I’ll tune in to Budden pod from time to time. Brilliant idiots just isn’t good content..never has been imo

2 weeks ago '04        #71
H.N.I.C. 
Props total: 881 881  Slaps total: 61 61
 Bilal said
Char and Andrew sound dumb when char was mad at Andrew saying abd doing dumb sh*t he left the pod for like two or three months. Hell they stopped recording. Where do they have the right to talk about anything? Mal might say bull sh*t but he was right about char he a snake and frrienemy with joe to watch his moves he doesn't want joe to be successful.

Joe was wrong in this case but these n*ggas have no right to say sh*t.
yup charla tried to blame Andrew and the show on losing that HBO deal back when the clips surfaced of them joking about his r*pe case/allegations
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #72
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33762 33 K  Slaps total: 2911 2 K

2 weeks ago '17        #73
Drewsmit 
Props total: 17953 17 K  Slaps total: 2464 2 K
 flav said
Rory always looks like heís about to cry lmao
Boi sensitive as a n*pple
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #74
ColeWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 13301 13 K  Slaps total: 1324 1 K
Brilliant Idiots is unfu*kwittable when Wax is on.

The prime 2014-2016 Brilliant Idiot episodes>>>>>>>>>
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #75
SecondComing101 
Props total: 25 25  Slaps total: 0 0
I think it’s time or a little overdue for a JBP x Breakfast Club interview so that everyone can meet face to face and get their issues out in the open. Cause that interview would definitely do some numbers.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Share Your Crypto Portfolio
119 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+70online now  12
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices
301 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  10
May 11 - My nucca got in to fender bender and started nuccing nuccas the fu-k ..
299 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+54online now  10
Hitch got closure.
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy