Apr 27 - Andrew Brown Jr. Autopsy Reveals He Was Shot In The Head By Police

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '15        #1
2735 page views
97 comments

People Talk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152
Props total: 130978 130 K  Slaps total: 16137 16 K
Apr 27 - Andrew Brown Jr. Autopsy Reveals He Was Shot In The Head By Police

The family of Andrew Brown Jr. says he was shot by police five times.
The family and attorney of Andrew Brown Jr. have released the findings in a private autopsy report that reveal he was shot five times, including once in the head. Family attorney Wayne Kendall detailed the shooting during a press conference revealing that police hit Brown with gunfire four times in the arm and once, fatally, in the head.

Police said Brown was evading from them as they tried to execute a warrant for his arrest. Kendall said that the shot to Brown's head caused him to crash the vehicle he was in. A death certificate reveals Brown was dead minutes after he was shot in the head. Another attorney for Brown's family Harry Daniels said he was unarmed at the time of the shooting.

"He was trying to run because he was scared for his life," Kendall said.

Little information has been released on Brown's death. The Sheriff's Office said they are legally prohibited from releasing further details, including bodycam footage, without having an order from the court. The family watched a 20-second clip of the bodycam footage privately which they described as an "execution."

"Yesterday, I said I thought he was executed," Khalil Ferebee, Brown's son, said. "It's obvious he was trying to get away. It's obvious. And they gonna shoot him in the back of the head? Man, that sh** not right. That's not right at all, man."

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2021/ .. day/index.html
+10   

best
worst
97 comments

3 weeks ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 76237 76 K  Slaps total: 7983 7 K

+59   

3 weeks ago '12        #3
majestykagiso 
Props total: 1062 1 K  Slaps total: 84 84
These SOB's def retaliating at this point. Can't even imagine living in this nightmare
+17   

3 weeks ago '20        #4
GarykingOftheD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5477 5 K  Slaps total: 255 255

3 weeks ago '15        #5
People Talk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152 OP
 GarykingOftheD said

3 weeks ago '14        #6
consigliereA 
Props total: 51357 51 K  Slaps total: 3045 3 K
SMH..

+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #7
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67142 67 K  Slaps total: 8780 8 K
Didn't 2 cops quit already?

Any shots from the back you gotta piece the puzzle .
+21   

3 weeks ago '16        #8
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 96612 96 K  Slaps total: 18034 18 K
point blank to the head genocide
+13   

3 weeks ago '17        #9
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 7083 7 K  Slaps total: 11281 11 K
 Teflon Taliban said

The family of Andrew Brown Jr. says he was shot by police five times.
The family and attorney of Andrew Brown Jr. have released the findings in a private autopsy report that reveal he was shot five times, including once in the head. Family attorney Wayne Kendall detailed the shooting during a press conference revealing that police hit Brown with gunfire four times in the arm and once, fatally, in the head.

Police said Brown was evading from them as they tried to execute a warrant for his arrest. Kendall said that the shot to Brown's head caused him to crash the vehicle he was in. A death certificate reveals Brown was dead minutes after he was shot in the head. Another attorney for Brown's family Harry Daniels said he was unarmed at the time of the shooting.

"He was trying to run because he was scared for his life," Kendall said.

Little information has been released on Brown's death. The Sheriff's Office said they are legally prohibited from releasing further details, including bodycam footage, without having an order from the court. The family watched a 20-second clip of the bodycam footage privately which they described as an "execution."

"Yesterday, I said I thought he was executed," Khalil Ferebee, Brown's son, said. "It's obvious he was trying to get away. It's obvious. And they gonna shoot him in the back of the head? Man, that sh** not right. That's not right at all, man."

3 weeks ago '17        #10
Wavie Crockett 
 foshoVoodoo said
How was it point blank to the head when he was evading you fu*king retard?

3 weeks ago '21        #11
Young Defiant 
Props total: 1594 1 K  Slaps total: 4247 4 K
sh*t wild ain't it?
we know what color this society favor.......

Last edited by Young Defiant; 04-28-2021 at 09:01 AM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #12
 Wavie Crockett said
Yup.

3 weeks ago '15        #13
 foshoVoodoo said
fu*k these pigs!
@
+4   

3 weeks ago '09        #14
Zao 
Props total: 21252 21 K  Slaps total: 5276 5 K
You know it's bad bad when they had cops retire and resign over this and the body cam footage ain't even out yet. So sad. Cops will never learn til they start dying the same way
+29   

3 weeks ago '17        #15
Wavie Crockett 
 Teflon Taliban said
Yup.
The narrative that n*ggas are trying to push is that he was executed which isn't true

3 weeks ago '14        #16
DavidAames 
Props total: 23488 23 K  Slaps total: 1045 1 K
Sheeeesh smfh
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #17
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67142 67 K  Slaps total: 8780 8 K
 Wavie Crockett said

That was a lie. The Feds are involved now. I told yall in the other thread...this is graphically going to top George Flloyd.

The FBI's Charlotte field office confirmed they have opened a federal civil rights investigation into last week's police shooting of Andrew Brown Jr. in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
The Feds about take over the investigation. The cops k*lled that man instead of just arresting him. Their seal team 6 plotting on n*ggas because of warrants now...thats scary.
Like his brother said , a warrant but wasn't a violent person. But they Fred Hampton'd tactical od'd the warrant just to shoot him.

The cops know they fu*ked up that's why ALL OF THEM either quit or got suspended...

Once this video comes out..once again my n*ggas. The non-black world is about to be shocked they're about to see cops murder another black person in HD like its a sadistic sport. They called us conspiracy theorists & crazy. But the evil that has always been here is now being seen in the 21st century.

Last edited by Mike T; 04-27-2021 at 09:22 PM..
+22   

3 weeks ago '05        #18
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 19227 19 K  Slaps total: 7445 7 K
 Teflon Taliban said
fu*k these pigs!
@
Fvck these pigs! I hate crooked cops. I'm with the left on crooked Police, so what's your point here little buddy? #BlackLivesMatter - Not the organization, but the statement.
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #19
 ice wolf said
Fvck these pigs! I hate crooked cops. I'm with the left on crooked Police, so what's your point here little buddy? #BlackLivesMatter - Not the organization, but the statement.
These cops trained by apartheid IDF. Known facts
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #20
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45996 45 K  Slaps total: 7037 7 K
 Zao said
You know it's bad bad when they had cops retire and resign over this and the body cam footage ain't even out yet. So sad. Cops will never learn til they start dying the same way
giving them plenty time to relocate in the meantime
+11   

3 weeks ago '07        #21
balla9969 
Props total: 1907 1 K  Slaps total: 205 205
 Wavie Crockett said
The narrative that n*ggas are trying to push is that he was executed which isn't true
They said his hands was on the steering wheel when he was shot 🤔🤔
+10   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
S-Class 
Props total: 74331 74 K  Slaps total: 7058 7 K
 balla9969 said
They said his hands was on the steering wheel when he was shot 🤔🤔
Don’t listen to that loser
+9   

3 weeks ago '17        #23
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24185 24 K  Slaps total: 2028 2 K
You should see the amount of these troglodyte's on Fox news comment sections already talking about him fleeing officers...and that's what got him k*lled.

Who the fu*k sits there like Tony Montana and takes their bullets without trying to flee?

This man did what anyone else would have done once ops start shooting at you. He had the wherewithal to slam it in reverse and try to get out of there. And then you start shooting at a fleeing suspect... driving in a residential neighborhood...who was apparently never any, but definitely is no longer if he ever was, a threat to you?

Since they obviously murdered this guy execution style, I wonder at this point how many bullets will be confirmed shot at this man as he was trying to avoid getting shot in the first place...you know...f*ght or flight. Hell....I wonder how many shots they fired through his front windshield that made him take off.

Dude was in a fu*king mobster movie...like when they shot up Sonny Corleone.

Last edited by Thegreatiandi; 04-27-2021 at 03:56 PM..
+13   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 96612 96 K  Slaps total: 18034 18 K
 Wavie Crockett said
How was it point blank to the head when he was evading you fu*king retard?
kkk banter
+15   

3 weeks ago '06        #25
daffysm 
Props total: 5464 5 K  Slaps total: 2906 2 K
 Mike T said

The cops k*lled that man instead of just arresting him.
straight up, no BS, question

Why not just get arrested? I don't get putting yourself in that situation, regardless of race.

The same with all these people you see on tv that are driving from the cops. What is the point? You seriously think YOU are going to be the one that gets away?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  23
Gentrifying Black Culture
105 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  21
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
66 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  9
Video inside Venezuelan Girl Takes Me Into MedellĂ­n Hood 🇨🇴