People at Steve Harvey neck again!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '08        #326
cspade 
Props total: 1151 1 K  Slaps total: 309 309
I've ruined all my female friendships with s*x but one. She did a little modeling when she was younger and now has a great career in human resources. She's kept her same slim build and is smart and a great person. Recently, her and I slept in the same bed together when I was separated from my chic but I didn't even attempt to hit on her. I learned that night how important friendship was. How powerful having good people in your life was. Ironically, when I got back with my chick, I made some the mistake of hiding something behind her back so she didn't trust our friendship. Still would make the same decision though. I'm an old head though. I've had my share of everything except traveling the world. Slap if you want to but at the end of the day when you aren't really close to female family members, friendships become more treasured.

2 weeks ago '12        #327
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 7835 7 K  Slaps total: 1909 1 K
Here this lace front mustache having muhfu*ka go trying to generalize all men because of what he would do

2 weeks ago '17        #328
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 83606 83 K  Slaps total: 16895 16 K
 dogfood2 said
Why the fu*k would you want a female friend? Unless you a f*g**t, what could you possibly be interested in that a bi*ch is besides some music?

If she ain't family or working for me then that bi*ch ain't getting attention from me unless it's d*ck in her mouth.
this.

2 weeks ago '04        #329
x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18231 18 K  Slaps total: 2547 2 K
 Veno da Don said
When i hit the scene. You would have 1 less friend. No offense, but my wife can't talk to n*ggas. She didn't come into the relationship with that energy because if she did I wouldn't of taken her seriously.
They all thought it was strange at first, but we're all cool and kick it together. Chances are...you'd end up just like them and be cool with it to be honest lol

2 weeks ago '15        #330
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22443 22 K  Slaps total: 5861 5 K
 Papa Shango said
I. For a ugly mufu*ka like me, that sh*t is invaluable.
Yea but most of us aint ugly.. you mirror scaring motherfu*ker

2 weeks ago '19        #331
RANK ONE 
Props total: 2591 2 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
so what's the protocol for a sister-in-law, or your homie's girl?

do you guys want to fu*k your brother's wife?

2 weeks ago '21        #332
notabxnigga 
Props total: 1717 1 K  Slaps total: 1778 1 K
 marcusaka50 said
Yall look at women like objects...most men hang with themselves or 1 or 2 male friends your comment makes sense to the average guy
That's because they are objects and they go out of their way to prove it you male feminist

2 weeks ago '06        #333
marcusaka50 
Props total: 27881 27 K  Slaps total: 4698 4 K
 notabxn*gga said
That's because they are objects and they go out of their way to prove it you male feminist
Yall value s*x too much ..just bust ya nut and keep it moving...you ain't out here taking virginities left and right ...most of the women we experience with already have been nutted on . I'm not feminist..the overall majority of women in the world been doing whatever they want to do since the beginning of time ..no need see women as objects just to get s*x..we all come out of a v*gina...they love s*x just as much as men

2 weeks ago '17        #334
Exodus 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16301 16 K  Slaps total: 11338 11 K
 kuul said
Not a kevin samuels fan and i dont keep up with steve harvey either, but you do. Callin people weird cause you know more about 50 year old men givin women dating advice. Lol iron knee.
You weird for quoting me with nothing to say that matters

2 weeks ago '13        #335
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 43049 43 K  Slaps total: 8894 8 K
 set117 said
My avi objectifies women how? Oh I'd love to hear this.
Iíd rather love to hear how itís not objectifying.

2 weeks ago '13        #336
SimpinAintEz 
 set117 said
Okay ill agree with you there. And you're right, most men don't aspire to have d*ck control. But they should. And if they did we wouldn't have the baby mama/baby daddy crisis we have going on in our community.

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #337
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15132 15 K  Slaps total: 1793 1 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Iíd rather love to hear how itís not objectifying.
Because 3rd wave feminists say it isn't.

2 weeks ago '13        #338
SimpinAintEz 
 set117 said
Because 3rd wave feminists say it isn't.
Feminists donít know wtf they want. Are you a 3rd wave feminist?

2 weeks ago '18        #339
 SimpinAintEz said
Feminists don’t know wtf they want. Are you a 3rd wave feminist?
No but its not my place to tell them what's cool. They said it's cool.sl*twalks, female empowerment and such right? If a woman wanna show her t*tties, if I put it in my AVI, according to them , I'm promoting her s*xual freedom.

2 weeks ago '13        #340
SimpinAintEz 
 set117 said
No but its not my place to tell them what's cool. They said it's cool.sl*twalks, female empowerment and such right? If a woman wanna show her t*tties, if I put it in my AVI, according to them , I'm promoting her s*xual freedom.
Iím trying to figure out why youíre making decisions based off how indecisive 3rd wave feminists move, especially if youíre not one.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #341
 SimpinAintEz said
Iím trying to figure out why youíre making decisions based off how indecisive 3rd wave feminists move, especially if youíre not one.
Because its the wave my n*gga. Your issue is not with me but 3rd wave feminists.

2 weeks ago '13        #342
SimpinAintEz 
 set117 said
Because its the wave my n*gga. Your issue is not with me but 3rd wave feminists.
So how you move is dictated by indecisive 3rd wave feminists, a group you donít a*sociate with. You do so because ďitís the waveĒ.

After careful deliberation of the evidence put forth, I can only deduce that you are a self-righteous, virtue signaling, hypocritical, indecisive sheep whoís actions are determined by others you donít agree with.

2 weeks ago '18        #343
 SimpinAintEz said
So how you move is dictated by indecisive 3rd wave feminists, a group you donít a*sociate with. You do so because ďitís the waveĒ.

After careful deliberation of the evidence put forth, I can only deduce that you are a self-righteous, virtue signaling, hypocritical, indecisive sheep whoís actions are determined by others you donít agree with.
So non-blacks can tell blacks what's cool as far as black culture and anti-black racism?

1 week ago '04        #344
shortz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8198 8 K  Slaps total: 4489 4 K
So many woman still mad at this cause they don't want to admit there wrong and accept reality. That there friendship is bullship. Even though they know.

My ex would actually delude herself oh he's friend on instagram. Co worker friend... I got some free beer wine. He's just a friend on ps4
Like I think his name was erin he worked in fremont with her. That dude been waiting for a chance maybe he got it already who knows but she thought I didnt know

Knowing damn well soon as she lets her guard down or she shows a hint of interest or flirt.

He's ready to fu*k her raw in the alleyway.

Dudes don't give a fu*k... personality who you are don't matter long as you look good and the dumbass girl will go he's nice duuuh everyone nice when they want something.

Last edited by shortz; 05-03-2021 at 11:58 PM..

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  37
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
170 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  28
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
204 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&Eís ďBiographyĒ
139 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny