Jan 15 - WFH: States Are Bracing For Violent Pro-Trump Mobs

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '06        #1
2105 page views
52 comments

RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 65489 65 K  Slaps total: 9074 9 K
Jan 15 - WFH: States Are Bracing For Violent Pro-Trump Mobs

Fearing a repeat of the deadly Capitol siege by pro-Trump mobs, governors across the country are taking unprecedented security measures to protect their state capitols from violent attacks ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

State capitals across the country are steeling themselves against possible attacks from violent pro-Trump mobs ahead of the presidential inauguration on Jan. 20, by deploying hundreds of National Guard troops, building security fences around their capitol buildings, barricading windows, closing statehouses and roads, and holding online legislative sessions.

Governors have beefed up security measures at statehouses, fearing a repeat of last week’s bloodshed at the US Capitol where a frenzied mob — incited by President Donald Trump’s dangerous lies about the election — broke through barricades, attacked police, and rampaged through the halls of Congress, forcing lawmakers to go into hiding.

The scale of the Jan. 6 riot, which targeted high-profile members of Congress and Vice President Mike Pence, raised significant security concerns for one of the most important government buildings and provoked fear of similar attacks at state capitols.

The FBI this week warned that “armed protests” involving extremists were being planned in all 50 states in the days leading up to Joe Biden’s inauguration, the a*sociated Press reported.

Authorities in the nation’s capital said Friday that they are establishing a “robust and hardened perimeter” around the White House, the Capitol, the National Mall, and other areas of downtown DC, along with stationing at least 15,000 National Guard troops and around 4,000 law enforcement officers ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.

The Secret Service will establish a "green zone" in downtown Washington over the weekend, involving multiple street and train station closures as well as parking, pedestrian, and traffic restrictions.

“In light of events in our nation’s capital last week, California is taking important steps to protect public safety at the State Capitol, and across the state,” Newsom said in a statement. Federal, state, and local officials were working together “to ensure those disgraceful actions are not repeated here,” he said.

Authorities installed a 6-foot chain-link fence around the state Capitol in Sacramento. The state is also working with social media companies to ensure that their platforms are not used by domestic terrorists and hate groups to organize or spread disinformation, Newsom said.

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy on Friday ordered state employees to work remotely on Jan. 20, because of the “level of tension in the country," the AP reported. State employees in Arizona have also been encouraged to work from home, the Arizona Republic reported. The National Guard is on call in the state and a chain-link fence was installed around the Capitol complex in Phoenix.

Two days after the US Capitol siege, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee activated 750 National Guard troops and a “large number” of State Patrol troopers to protect legislators and their staff at the state Capitol in Olympia. On the day of the US Capitol siege, a group of armed Trump supporters also breached a fence at the governor’s mansion in Olympia.

“The actions we saw in both Washington, D.C. and Olympia earlier this week were completely unacceptable and will not be repeated in our state capital again,” Inslee said in a statement.

A temporary chain-link fence, backed by National Guard troops, was erected around the Capitol.

Two people were arrested at the Capitol campus on Monday, including a man who tried to enter a secure area as the 2021 legislative session was about to begin. Lawmakers voted that most of the new session would be held online.

On Tuesday, Inslee extended security measures through Jan. 20, citing “evolving intelligence on security threats posed in all 50 state capitals following the violence in our nation’s capital, as well as recent illegal and dangerous actions a*sociated with non-permitted events on our state’s Capitol Campus.”

He said many roads and trails would remain closed along with vehicle barricades to support people’s ability to “peacefully a*semble” in nonrestricted areas.

"These unfortunate, necessary security precautions could last longer, but we are hopeful that we will soon see political temperatures cool and threat levels come down, bringing a related easing of these restrictions,” Inslee said.

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2021-01/15/20/asset/792d7102656e/sub-buzz-12186-1610742301-12.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on Tuesday authorized 580 National Guard troops and announced that the Ohio Statehouse would be closed from Jan. 17 through Jan. 20. All downtown state office buildings would also be closed on those dates with staff reporting to alternate work locations.

DeWine said he had mobilized hundreds of National Guard members to a*sist local and state authorities in Columbus as well as federal authorities during the inauguration in DC.

The Columbus Police Department along with the Ohio State Highway Patrol “will have a significant presence in downtown Columbus in coming days,” the governor’s office said.

"We must always, and will always, respect the rights of peaceful protesters, however, the sad truth is that there are people in our country who want to turn peaceful protests into opportunities for violence," DeWine said in a public briefing. "Just as we respect and will protect peaceful protesters, we will also just as vigorously resist violence. Violence will not be tolerated in Ohio."

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2021-01/15/20/asset/700d87ee8ade/sub-buzz-12143-1610742490-11.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

Workers boarded up ground-level windows at Wisconsin’s Capitol in Madison on Monday, in what officials described as a “proactive precautionary measure.” Last week, Gov. Tony Evers mobilized National Guard troops to a*sist Wisconsin’s Capitol Police in securing the building. He authorized an additional 500 National Guard troops to a*sist federal law enforcement in DC ahead of the inauguration.

Following reports of a right-wing group planning armed protests at Michigan’s state Capitol on Sunday, crews boarded up windows of government buildings near the Capitol in Lansing, as Gov. Gretchen Whitmer activated National Guard troops to help the Michigan State Police in efforts to protect the Capitol campus, the Detroit Free Press reported.

A state commission voted Monday to make it illegal to open carry weapons in the Michigan Capitol. Officials ordered a 6-foot fence to be constructed around the building and an increased number of state police officers are patrolling the campus through mid-February.

Lansing police will close roads on Sunday and officials urged residents to stay at home, adding that the department has “unprecedented preparedness” for possible violence, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Michigan has seen months of armed protests against coronavirus restrictions in the state and threats from extremist groups, including a foiled right-wing plot to kidnap Whitmer. A day after the US Capitol riot, the Michigan Capitol closed for a few hours after a human-made a bomb threat against a lawmaker critical of Trump.

On Jan. 7, State Attorney General Dana Nessel warned people to stay away from the Capitol, tweeting, “Our State Capitol is not safe.”

Governors in Oklahoma and Oregon also activated National Guards troops to protect their state capitols.

Lansing police will close roads on Sunday and officials urged residents to stay at home, adding that the department has “unprecedented preparedness” for possible violence, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Michigan has seen months of armed protests against coronavirus restrictions in the state and threats from extremist groups, including a foiled right-wing plot to kidnap Whitmer. A day after the US Capitol riot, the Michigan Capitol closed for a few hours after a human-made a bomb threat against a lawmaker critical of Trump.

On Jan. 7, State Attorney General Dana Nessel warned people to stay away from the Capitol, tweeting, “Our State Capitol is not safe.”

Governors in Oklahoma and Oregon also activated National Guards troops to protect their state capitols.

SWAT teams and patrol cars were stationed outside Georgia’s Capitol this week as lawmakers began the legislative session. An 8-foot security fence was erected around the perimeter of the building and Gov. Brian Kemp said he extended an executive order allowing him to deploy National Guard troops if needed while multiple local and state agencies said they were prepared to protect the Capitol in Atlanta.

“Given the disgraceful, un-American acts we saw last week in Washington, these gentlemen and their teams are fully prepared to deal with anything and everything that may happen in the days and weeks ahead,” Kemp said on Tuesday. He said that while the threat level to the state Capitol was “very low,” he was “taking nothing for granted.”

“I think you can see what happens when you do that, looking back to last week,” he said.

visit this link https://www.buzzfeednews. .. ?ref=bfnsplash

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 01-15-2021 at 04:31 PM..
+9   

best
worst
52 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 42923 42 K  Slaps total: 2393 2 K
seeing that some of these groups have different agendas now i wouldn’t be shocked to see them f*ght themselves........
+23   

4 months ago '18        #3
Dyslexicredaer0 
Props total: 4256 4 K  Slaps total: 564 564
A friend of mine told me the next few weeks are going to get crazy. I would stay away from any and all protests and to possibly stock up on items for your home. Prepare for the new America.

Some caveats, my friend is a bit mental, but he told me this stuff a couple of days ago before this was posted.
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '05        #4
bqstudios 
Props total: 15740 15 K  Slaps total: 2492 2 K
we should all prepare.....................to see a bunch of white people die.

+31   

4 months ago '04        #5
Lasher 
Props total: 1527 1 K  Slaps total: 237 237
First they underreacted now they're overreacting
+20   

4 months ago '12        #6
daman729 
Props total: 57325 57 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
All these groups and sub groups. You dont even know who is who. Regardless I'm staying out of that sh*t. I dont think it will be as bad as the last incident though because you have more military presence. Then again, some of them hillbillies dont give af lol. Just take care of you and yours.
+13   

4 months ago '11        #7
Smuggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15463 15 K  Slaps total: 847 847
 Lasher said
First they underreacted now they're overreacting
You think they're "overreacting" after last week
+24   

4 months ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 42923 42 K  Slaps total: 2393 2 K
 daman729 said
All these groups and sub groups. You dont even know who is who. Regardless I'm staying out of that sh*t. I dont think it will be as bad as the last incident though because you have more military presence. Then again, some of them hillbillies dont give af lol. Just take care of you and yours.
and these sub groups now have conflicting ideas and different reasons for being there too........

if there’s nobody else for them to f*ght with they will f*ght each other no question.......
+8   

4 months ago '17        #9
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68120 68 K  Slaps total: 4412 4 K

+17   

4 months ago '06        #10
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7473 7 K  Slaps total: 1144 1 K
I told everybody on Boxden a bunch of times to Get Your Gun Permit. Google search it for your area, RIGHT NOW!!
+12   

4 months ago '13        #11
In Your Eye 
Props total: 1521 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
Ain’t got sh*t to do with my Black a*s, this between y’all. Only adjustment I might make is swapping the standard for the extendo & keeping an additional extendo holstered on my left
+19   

4 months ago '04        #12
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80505 80 K  Slaps total: 8324 8 K

+13   

4 months ago '17        #13
ASNKA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 22234 22 K  Slaps total: 6843 6 K
+1   

4 months ago '04        #14
Lasher 
Props total: 1527 1 K  Slaps total: 237 237
 Smuggz said
You think they're "overreacting" after last week
They've got 20 000 national guard troops in DC, that's more troops than they have in Iraq & Afghanistan together right now....yeah I think they're overreacting.

4 months ago '15        #15
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 54077 54 K  Slaps total: 8192 8 K
Are those pics actually NG or whoever “preparing” or they just random photos to scare people?

Will say this I noticed. I posted a comment about a Green Bay packers beanie, and the NRA in different threads. I just went to YouTube and my home page had those ads in between vids... they filled with Green Bay gear and offers to join the NRA. I’m not at all into current tech or anything, so I’m hella curious about that sht. I have an ad blocker so don’t see any ads on BX. But also notice I’ll get recommended videos on YouTube or even chose some vids on YouTube, then a week or two later, there will be a thread on them same videos. Shts spooky.
+2   

4 months ago '11        #16
Smuggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15463 15 K  Slaps total: 847 847
 DamianDragunov said
Are those pics actually NG or whoever “preparing” or they just random photos to scare people?

Will say this I noticed. I posted a comment about a Green Bay packers beanie, and the NRA in different threads. I just went to YouTube and my home page had those ads in between vids... they filled with Green Bay gear and offers to join the NRA. I’m not at all into current tech or anything, so I’m hella curious about that sht. I have an ad blocker so don’t see any ads on BX. But also notice I’ll get recommended videos on YouTube or even chose some vids on YouTube, then a week or two later, there will be a thread on them same videos. Shts spooky.
That's normal
That's also how the BX gayboys get outed asking why they got homo ads here and there
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '20        #17
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 26100 26 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
 daman729 said
thats why civil war is the worse kind of war
+7   

4 months ago '17        #18
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 87030 87 K  Slaps total: 3670 3 K
 DamianDragunov said

Ad blocks don't even matter fam. You might not see em but your data is still collected.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #19
92baby 
Props total: 69324 69 K  Slaps total: 9212 9 K
 DamianDragunov said

Smart computers your phone is working with other phones my g

Tech may go one way or another

For all who do anything illegal

Leave that bi*ch at the crib

Black people should get straps and Encourage your square brethren to get them too

Learn how to shoot

I think the Trumpsters won’t show like that you’ll get some crazies

But the military has to react in a civilized manner I know y’all want a gun show

But I don’t need 70 million people to be afraid

The last thing we need as a country is a civil war

Money will be made if it all goes to sh*t

We’ll have to see who comes out on top

But I’ve said to much

Last edited by 92baby; 01-15-2021 at 09:01 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '14        #20
killuminati  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 15775 15 K  Slaps total: 3545 3 K
if anything it will be a major false flag then a " I told ya so" situation, then the censorship will become the norm and if you disagree with it...your an enemy of the state
+1   

4 months ago '12        #21
Nas Won  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4038 4 K  Slaps total: 253 253
 Lasher said
They've got 20 000 national guard troops in DC, that's more troops than they have in Iraq & Afghanistan together right now....yeah I think they're overreacting.
I get what you’re saying but what happened at the Capitol (or better yet what was allowed to happen) was a huge blow to our foreign credibility. You cant be the world police/ #1 military super power in the world and have Bob and Randy run up in the capitol building. Foreign countries were looking at that situation with side eyes

The suits in Washington not taking any chances and are using this inauguration as a show of force to the world. I think what we should be concerned about is if the MAGA crowd can still cause an uproar even with 20,000 troops in DC. That would be embarrassing for a country that prides itself on being the #1 military in the world
+2   

4 months ago '16        #22
Illogic 
Props total: 11949 11 K  Slaps total: 6824 6 K
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
A friend of mine told me the next few weeks are going to get crazy. I would stay away from any and all protests and to possibly stock up on items for your home. Prepare for the new America.

Some caveats, my friend is a bit mental, but he told me this stuff a couple of days ago before this was posted.
Anit sh*t about to happen stop gassing

Last edited by Illogic; 01-15-2021 at 09:03 PM..
+2   

4 months ago '15        #23
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40312 40 K  Slaps total: 5589 5 K
 Illogic said
Amit sh*t about to happen stop gassing
This...bullies dont go after strong targets and element of surprise is now gone
+5   

4 months ago '12        #24
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28009 28 K  Slaps total: 2860 2 K
Feel like only people in Red States need to worry about this.

Ain't sh*t gonna happen out here in California. There was a Pro-Trump rally planned by MAGAts at the Twitter headquarters, and only 1 person showed up

+5   

4 months ago '20        #25
B Dotel 
Props total: 2152 2 K  Slaps total: 2116 2 K
Fake news

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
66 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+56online now  22
Gentrifying Black Culture
105 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  17
Video inside Venezuelan Girl Takes Me Into MedellĂ­n Hood 🇨🇴
126 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  15
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy