After Further Review NLE Choppa & Crew Beat The Brakes Off Guy At Beach *More Video*

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #101
bossflossy 
Props total: 4887 4 K  Slaps total: 398 398
 TheIronyIsThat said
NLE got his neck snapped and would have gotten faded if they weren't there.

California, when I grew up, had a 1 on 1 rule, unless there was some real animosity or it was called for.

Reason for that is so that families like mine didn't show up and start beating your a*s in front of my girlfriend. And some other people will take it further.

Jumping people has always been some bi*ch sh*t and have consequences.
that's only in neighborhoods where people are familiar with each other and you got to have somebody that everyone respects saying, no jumping in. if someone we know or at least somewhat familiar with, run up on my brother and want to f*ght. then that's head up and of someone start losing badly, we gonna break it up

a random stranger trying to f*ght, they getting jumped. so they best to keep it pushing

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  37
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
170 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  28
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
204 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
139 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny