Charlamagne CLOWNS Rory, Mal & Joe Budden's Podcast "It's The Call JOE Daddy Podcast LOL"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #76
CentsCuZ 
Props total: 6525 6 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
"Call Him Daddy" in reference to JBP is hilarious.

2 weeks ago '06        #77
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 53323 53 K  Slaps total: 6906 6 K
 SecondComing101 said
I think it’s time or a little overdue for a JBP x Breakfast Club interview so that everyone can meet face to face and get their issues out in the open. Cause that interview would definitely do some numbers.
Envy & Char way too petty to allow them any shine on a platform... The Breakfast club ain't pressed to do anything with anyone Char & Envy not fu*kin wit...

Umar just did 2 million views in a week...
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #78
Tfsd 
Props total: 50 50  Slaps total: 16 16
 Blocka Blocka said
At this point of the JB podcast the need to hire some one to be HR so that person can sit down resolve and moderate and workout their issues without being emotionally involved. They all agreed this sh*t could have been fixed in a week but it seems like everyone has a ego which dragged out the situation.

But joe was screaming all this equity sh*t regarding Spotify and basically told his boys the have no equity in the pod so therefore he can replace their a*s with Ice and Ish if he pleases. So at the end of the day he is “Joe Daddy”
This is it for me, Mr Equity Man, only about equity when it pertains to him, he went on a crusade against unfair treatment of talents by labels, corporations etc only to do the exact same thing. I thought Joe was all about ownership???
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #79
pickolo01 
Props total: 1194 1 K  Slaps total: 135 135
Yeah I went on a Andrew Shultz ban years ago and Lenard's days are numbered.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #80
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31446 31 K  Slaps total: 1642 1 K
 AfroBucks88 said
i find it ironic that CTG wanna be 'black militant' on the radio, calling people cracka, vanilla isis, mayo etc. but is partnered up with Schulz that be saying a lot of ignorant, questionable sh*t bout black people/culture
came in this thread to say this
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #81
youngvito18 
Props total: 23590 23 K  Slaps total: 4364 4 K
 215Philly said
I hate passive aggressive n*ggas, you wouldn't of brung it up if you didn't think that.

Yes Im talking about youtube, and yes the JBP still streams more on audio platforms. Its nothing to discuss. Joe Budden brung his friends off the streets and still pulled more views than the 2 n*ggas in op.

Mal and Rory solo podcast WITHOUT JOE did more views than any episode of Brilliant idiots

Its nothing to talk about, haters gon hate the people at the top
Top of what, you proved me right and that you jumped to conclusion

I get it....joe is your male role model but calm down bro, its not that serious lol

1 week ago '14        #82
The Boat 
Props total: 10997 10 K  Slaps total: 4501 4 K
Y’all got time stamps for this?

1 week ago '13        #83
King2aGod 
Props total: 20231 20 K  Slaps total: 3614 3 K
 SoldiersReturn said
CTG
Openly roots for budden to fail
Budden said he would go down to south carolina and interview the girl who accused Charlemagne of r*pe
+4   

1 week ago '13        #84
King2aGod 
Props total: 20231 20 K  Slaps total: 3614 3 K
 Rule 336 said
Just checked the numbers for reference and Buddens podcast numbers are considerably higher than this podcast. It must hurt ctg ego to know that even though he's much popular than budden in the mainstream realm, more people would rather listen to Joe's opinions. Everytime I see clips of ctg and the white guy clowning Joe and his people all I can do is smh... This is what genuine envy looks like.
The most viewed podcast in Joe budden podcast history is the one with Charlemagne lol.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #85
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63395 63 K  Slaps total: 19073 19 K
n*ggas is hurt cause they daddy Joe Budden revealed how he snakes his friends and now they favorite podcast is in shambles
+2   

1 week ago '21        #86
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 202 202  Slaps total: 57 57
 Bronx Sasquatch said

All these podcast clowns is one big circle of corny f*g**t n*ggas
The more n*ggaz and bi*ches in front the camera the cornier they get. They want that 15 minutes of fame.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #87
SoldiersReturn 
Props total: 8011 8 K  Slaps total: 1220 1 K
 92baby said
It’s a business it’s his competition

CTG isn’t the realest n*gga by any standard

I know a hoe a*s n*gga when I see one

And he fit that description
Naw he low down n*gga like Would fu*k his homie momma type n*gga imo

1 week ago '17        #88
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 49318 49 K  Slaps total: 10865 10 K
 regularjoe said
I don't mind Charlamagne to be honest. That said, "Joe Daddy", isn't funny.

Andrew Schultz on the other hand.... is a racist.
Fixed that for you
+1   

1 week ago '20        #89
CorleoneShakur  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2207 2 K  Slaps total: 472 472
 Tfsd said
This is it for me, Mr Equity Man, only about equity when it pertains to him, he went on a crusade against unfair treatment of talents by labels, corporations etc only to do the exact same thing. I thought Joe was all about ownership???
Equity for content creators. Rory and mail don’t create content, Joe does. He’s just being nice and not saying all this publicly

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  53
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
173 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  32
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
141 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  31
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
212 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Pooh Shiesty Caught Laid Up With A Tr@nny
404 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy