Lil Durk Buys OBlock (Parkway Gardens) 100K Speaks on Get Back Gang Muwop & Bosstop

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #26
freethrow 
Props total: 5414 5 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
 StoopidVillinz said
Iím hip..thereís parts of o block that extend towards 63rd which makes it even more unbelievable he would buy the whole block

But durk from lamron buying o block wouldnít do much for him

sh*t even buying property on king drive seems more likely seeing as half of otf is 600
Bro please shut the fu*k up.....like please.....All the King Dr n*ggas came from the Randolph Towers on 63rd....63rd & Calumet and King Drive..... theyre all from fu*kin 63rd....every single last one of them. Their fu*kin neighborhood school and grocery store is on the trey under the tracks.....they all 63rd n*ggas.

Stop saying that bullsh*t....Von not even from there his damn self talking about fu*k 63rd....his own hood! Yall need to understand they are all from 63rd even tho they beef with n*ggas....thats like being 104th and saying fu*k 104th cause I have opps on the same street a few blocks and my crowd started hanging on 107th a bit more....104th is still our sh*t....same logic applies to Parkway

And Durk is from Deep in Englewood, and never grew up with Keef or Von or anyone from Oblock or King Drive period... hes a new Black Disciple who overcompensates for flipping from GD and his family being GDs by overclaiming BD blocks and tryna out-BD n*ggas who were born and raised on they sh*t.

Last edited by freethrow; 04-29-2021 at 09:20 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
PaperBoi 
Props total: 224 224  Slaps total: 29 29
 Playboi Loso said
100k is Track aka Von/Muwop manager
And YNW Melly
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
blackninja 
Props total: 20890 20 K  Slaps total: 2072 2 K
Did not play but I noticed that he is wearing Spergo. Isn't that that brand from those commercials with the kid who started the business? I took the time to write this BS instead of googling.

Yep. Kid made some moves. Just put your name on some stuff and build a buzz. If you really that dude you can make something from it and build.

2 weeks ago '21        #29
ShowinNakedAzz 
Props total: 577 577  Slaps total: 144 144
 SouthsideNori said
Dumbass n*gga think a whole apartment complex sold for 100k

For 100k I'd buy that sh*t myself.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #30
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27404 27 K  Slaps total: 8929 8 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Thatís where a lot of them n*ggas is from and probably the biggest block known to them n*ggas. Chief keef really put it on the map
Durk isn't from there though

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #31
 freethrow said
Bro please shut the fu*k up.....like please.....All the King Dr n*ggas came from the Randolph Towers on 63rd....63rd & Calumet and King Drive..... theyre all from fu*kin 63rd....every single last one of them. Their fu*kin neighborhood school and grocery store is on the trey under the tracks.....they all 63rd n*ggas.

Stop saying that bullsh*t....Von not even from there his damn self talking about fu*k 63rd....his own hood! Yall need to understand they are all from 63rd even tho they beef with n*ggas....thats like being 104th and saying fu*k 104th cause I have opps on the same street a few blocks and my crowd started hanging on 107th a bit more....104th is still our sh*t....same logic applies to Parkway

And Durk is from Deep in Englewood, and never grew up with Keef or Von or anyone from Oblock or King Drive period... hes a new Black Disciple who overcompensates for flipping from GD and his family being GDs by overclaiming BD blocks and tryna out-BD n*ggas who were born and raised on they sh*t.
Reese is from where?

Isn't polo g from Englewood as well?

And von moved to oblock?
Because I've seen plenty of videos of von as a young teen in oblock...a few with keef in them

2 weeks ago '17        #32
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 64510 64 K  Slaps total: 17659 17 K
 Tweezy12 said
Durk isn't from there though
I know. But itís a very popular block, holds a lot of weight, and he wants to be able to say ďI own this!!Ē

No other block in Chicago gets mentioned as much as O block does. St Lawrence used to but duck is dead, Jojo is dead, lil jay is locked up, rico is locked up....

Reese not from there either, but he always shoutin out O block.

So u could see Durk wanting to say he owns it. Plus he has n*ggas from there. Itís not like he from Ohio.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #33
WestPittsburg 
Props total: 13128 13 K  Slaps total: 2521 2 K
 CLOUTCHASER said
Your an idiot

2 weeks ago '19        #34
aaf192020 
Props total: 18206 18 K  Slaps total: 1188 1 K
 Marlo16 said
People can buy a public housing complex now?

Actually you can but its rare and usually a real estate firm not some random millionaire.

2 weeks ago '06        #35
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 2920 2 K  Slaps total: 1403 1 K
They not saying he paid 100k
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #36
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27691 27 K  Slaps total: 7513 7 K
 NOCCOWT said
They not saying he paid 100k
So you believe he actually bought it?

2 weeks ago '06        #37
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 2920 2 K  Slaps total: 1403 1 K
 gemini8686 said
So you believe he actually bought it?
Don't care was just pointing out they wasn't saying he paid 100k for it

2 weeks ago '10        #38
StoopidVillinz 
Props total: 17536 17 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
 freethrow said

You told me stfu jus to explain a bunch of sh*t i didnít actually say..i donít care if half them from 63rd or not i jus said the buildings extend that far down so it makes it more unbelievable durk could purchase a whole complex (Iím sure people think parkway is exclusive to 64th) if u wanted to flex ya Chicago knowledge u could of did so with out quoting me coz nothing you said reflects my post as far as durk buying o block

2 weeks ago '13        #39
chi town jays 
Props total: 2375 2 K  Slaps total: 300 300
 Tweezy12 said
Reese is from where?

And von moved to oblock?
Because I've seen plenty of videos of von as a young teen in oblock...a few with keef in them

Nah bro polo g is from north side of Chicago where the old carbine green project used to be (old town).

2 weeks ago '21        #40
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4649 4 K  Slaps total: 620 620
 FashCashVasquez said
Props to him

Nothing uppity n*ggas or hoteps can say
NOW
i bet u smell like weed and smegma

2 weeks ago '06        #41
mrpriest469 
Props total: 1178 1 K  Slaps total: 105 105
I don't know who worse...this n*gga or the "my opinions is facts "dude

2 weeks ago '19        #42
CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26 OP
Props total: 7179 7 K  Slaps total: 5625 5 K
 CLOUTCHASER said

2 weeks ago '14        #43
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 55133 55 K  Slaps total: 5497 5 K
 Tweezy12 said
Reese is from where?

And von moved to oblock?
Reese from the Lam & Polo G from the Northside

Von came to Oblock from k*llaward

2 weeks ago '19        #44
CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26 OP
Props total: 7179 7 K  Slaps total: 5625 5 K
 freethrow said

Big gang

1 week ago '18        #45
freethrow 
 StoopidVillinz said
You told me stfu jus to explain a bunch of sh*t i didn’t actually say..i don’t care if half them from 63rd or not i jus said the buildings extend that far down so it makes it more unbelievable durk could purchase a whole complex (I’m sure people think parkway is exclusive to 64th) if u wanted to flex ya Chicago knowledge u could of did so with out quoting me coz nothing you said reflects my post as far as durk buying o block
Cause yall think they all "fu*k 63rd" when theyre all basically from 63rd. Thats it. Oblock nem basically are bascially saying fu*k themselves and their Big Guys cause they all come from the Met which is off of 63rd.

ALl im saying is stop taking that "Not From 63rd" stuff too seriously and stop looking at Durk as the face of Oblock cause hes from one yet alone a BD in the first place.

That's it, Durk tricked yall OT n*ggas into thinking he grew up with dem, Durk uses OBlock as muscle and for street credibility.

Last edited by freethrow; 05-03-2021 at 05:43 PM..

1 week ago '18        #46
freethrow 
 Tweezy12 said
Reese is from where?

And von moved to oblock?
Von is from some where off 79th and Rese is from 63rd calumet old building that got crushed, Keef the only one originally frm parkway. Everyone else is transplants. Idk sh*t about polo g or upnorth.

1 week ago '07        #47
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52706 52 K  Slaps total: 5965 5 K
 nodayzoffatl said

+1   

1 week ago '10        #48
StoopidVillinz 
Props total: 17536 17 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
 freethrow said
Cause yall think they all "fu*k 63rd" when theyre all basically from 63rd. Thats it. Oblock nem basically are bascially saying fu*k themselves and their Big Guys cause they all come from the Met which is off of 63rd.

ALl im saying is stop taking that "Not From 63rd" stuff too seriously and stop looking at Durk as the face of Oblock cause hes from one yet alone a BD in the first place.

That's it, Durk tricked yall OT n*ggas into thinking he grew up with dem, Durk uses OBlock as muscle and for street credibility.
I hear you..but that ainít me dawg..Iím grown..Iím saying parkway is so big thereís no way he gon buy all that..and i stated in my original post he not even from o block which makes it more unbelievable he would purchase it i think u saw ď63rdĒ in my post and ran off that coz me and you damn near saying the same sh*t

1 week ago '11        #49
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 18904 18 K  Slaps total: 4154 4 K
 Tweezy12 said
Reese is from where?

And von moved to oblock?
Polo G is up north.

Sedgwick and Evergreen by the Marshall Field Garden apartments.

Few blocks from where Cabrini Green once was at. Polo Gs crew is into it with those Cabrini folks tho.

Only one street left from the Cabrini projects

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '20        #50
 Playboi Loso said
Reese from the Lam & Polo G from the Northside

Von came to Oblock from k*llaward
Von had to of moved to o block at a very young age though... because him and keef in a video together in o block when they like 13

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+80online now  26
May 11 - My nucca got in to fender bender and started nuccing nuccas the fu-k ..
298 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  15
Video inside Transformer c*cked and loaded with the receipts on shiesty
298 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  13
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices