online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Zach LaVine ignores bull's staff, snatches arm away

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 months ago '10        #26
MDarrellATL 
Props total: 244 244  Slaps total: 34 34
yall really in here talking about lavine like he's a bum??? the fu#k wrong with yall???

emoji
+3   

5 months ago '21        #27
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 11209 11 K  Slaps total: 3899 3 K
 Hold That said 🔗
Been tired of this mentally soft clown.

I knew he wasn’t one of them ones when he allowed DeRozan to take over his team with almost no resistance.

Hopefully we can get a couple first for this light skin Ricky Davis
Me too just him being here reminds me of the front office failures with jimmy. Let him go to a team where he is the third or fourth option it will do him better to be someone else’s “Tobias Harris” but in his head he thinks he’s god

5 months ago '16        #28
Dboy88 
Props total: 1528 1 K  Slaps total: 129 129
Some of these new age n1ggas somethin else.

Ain't never done or won nothing a$s n1ggas getting all the help they can get and still behave like muthafu#kas owe em somethin.

Demar, Vuc and Zach on paper should definitely be competing in the East but nah now it ain't work out they acting up to get to a "better" situation.

emoji
+2   

5 months ago '23        #29
rickyrichr47 
Props total: 837 837  Slaps total: 87 87
He ret to go
+1   

5 months ago '19        #30
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 70720 70 K  Slaps total: 15960 15 K
 TheNewGuy215 said 🔗
This is about as good as Springer is gonna be, his ceiling isn't high at all. Batum, Cov, Morris & MO for Zach & Drummond.
I think your wrong. Because I didn't expect this much.

I say move Morris & Furk & a pick to get Williams & Brogdon. I would love to see those bastards face when they on the Sides & we got they playbook because of Brogdon. Plus I know Brogdon wants his revenge.

5 months ago '23        #31
TheNewGuy215 
Props total: 2777 2 K  Slaps total: 982 982
 ZigZag said 🔗
I think your wrong. Because I didn't expect this much.

I say move Morris & Furk & a pick to get Williams & Brogdon. I would love to see those bastards face when they on the Sides & we got they playbook because of Brogdon. Plus I know Brogdon wants his revenge.
I wouldn't be mad at a Brogdon and Williams trade. I think they would fit in perfectly.
+1   

5 months ago '10        #32
REG773 
Props total: 46308 46 K  Slaps total: 10498 10 K
Lavine, Derozan, Caruso to lakers….

5 months ago '16        #33
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 56768 56 K  Slaps total: 10017 10 K
 REG773 said 🔗
Lavine, Derozan, Caruso to lakers….
It's literally impossible to accomplish

5 months ago '11        #34
dublosevn 
Props total: 717 717  Slaps total: 91 91
Dude is a good player, he was on his way to being borderline great. He maybe still can be, but he needs to work on these 2 things for that to happen.

1) Make players around him better. He brings nothing to the table in terms of helping the team play better. He started to seem to go down that route the year before Bulls picked up DeMar. Check the stats. Him and DeMar don’t play well together without a point guard. Lonzo Ball anyone?
And
2) He’s not clutch. Time after time he makes a dumb mistake at the end of a game or takes a horrible shot. He’s a player that needs a point guard to help him at the end of games because he can’t run those plays himself. He can make shots, but he can’t make game winning plays consistently.

That’s why he’s not considered a Superstar/great player in this league.

And I’m a Bulls fan.

5 months ago '21        #35
Thtgiraffeneck 
 TheNewGuy215 said 🔗
So you telling me Tyler Herro is better than Zach Lavine lol? Wtf
As a bulls fan as of this moment fu#k yes he is heat still have the best offer of hero and Duncan and I'd take that in a heartbeat for Zach fu#ktard lavine. But then again kings and Spurs want him too

5 months ago '23        #36
TheNewGuy215 
Props total: 2777 2 K  Slaps total: 982 982
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
As a bulls fan as of this moment fu#k yes he is heat still have the best offer of hero and Duncan and I'd take that in a heartbeat for Zach fu#ktard lavine. But then again kings and Spurs want him too
You'll see how good he is when he's a first option and teams are game planning to stop him and he only giving you 15 a game lol.

5 months ago '19        #37
loneshark  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8673 8 K  Slaps total: 1139 1 K
 dublosevn said 🔗
Dude is a good player, he was on his way to being borderline great. He maybe still can be, but he needs to work on these 2 things for that to happen.

1) Make players around him better. He brings nothing to the table in terms of helping the team play better. He started to seem to go down that route the year before Bulls picked up DeMar. Check the stats. Him and DeMar don’t play well together without a point guard. Lonzo Ball anyone?
And
2) He’s not clutch. Time after time he makes a dumb mistake at the end of a game or takes a horrible shot. He’s a player that needs a point guard to help him at the end of games because he can’t run those plays himself. He can make shots, but he can’t make game winning plays consistently.

That’s why he’s not considered a Superstar/great player in this league.

And I’m a Bulls fan.
And this is why they were so good briefly when lonzo was healthy
+3   

5 months ago '18        #38
TheyGotKanye 
Props total: 4806 4 K  Slaps total: 1611 1 K
 newmembership said 🔗
Miami better not get him, Tyler Herro is the better upgrade. Lakers can have him
Lakers don’t want him. Too inconsistent.

5 months ago '21        #39
Thtgiraffeneck 
 TheNewGuy215 said 🔗
You'll see how good he is when he's a first option and teams are game planning to stop him and he only giving you 15 a game lol.
He wouldn't be our first option it would be derozen vooch then hero but im not saying hero a nu.ber 1 just like lavine isn't a number 1

5 months ago '21        #40
Thtgiraffeneck 
 MDarrellATL said 🔗
yall really in here talking about lavine like he's a bum??? the fu#k wrong with yall???

emoji
Let me know when he goes negative for to 4 years straight and can't lead a team to a playoffs. Also he's not a scrub but he's not what his own diva a$s thinks he is. He's actually so ignorant that's he's throwing shots at himself without even knowing it. Yea I'm good get this puss boy fu#k up out chicago.
+2   

5 months ago '21        #41
Thtgiraffeneck 
 TheyGotKanye said 🔗
Lakers don’t want him. Too inconsistent.
Lakers are begging for him wtf your dumb a$s talking about
emoji
emoji
Lakers been trying to get him since last year God dam some of yalm are stupid

5 months ago '21        #42
Thtgiraffeneck 
 ZigZag said 🔗
Hell no. We don't need him. We need someone who can play point. I think we get curruso or brogdon.

OG & Siakim both trash. I rather pay Oubre
@🔗
Bro really said AC yall don't have sh1t to trade for AC he got 13 teams calling for him. 76ers fans really the most delusional fan base. Used to think it's was the Lakers or even bron stans but acter joining a couple of sports forums 110% PHILLY fans are the most delusional. There were people talking about 76ers about to get lavine and derozen for Tobias Harris
emoji
can't even make this sh1t up

5 months ago '19        #43
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Bro really said AC yall don't have sh1t to trade for AC he got 13 teams calling for him. 76ers fans really the most delusional fan base. Used to think it's was the Lakers or even bron stans but acter joining a couple of sports forums 110% PHILLY fans are the most delusional. There were people talking about 76ers about to get lavine and derozen for Tobias Harris
emoji
can't even make this sh1t up
We got picks my man & players. But I rather have Brogdon anyway. He's a better player overall & what my team needs so kiss teeth because your whole team about to be a flea market by deadline n1gga lol.

Top 10 most propped recently  5 months ago '16        #44
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 43404 43 K  Slaps total: 3516 3 K
 tu calmas said 🔗
lavine a high volume, streaky shooter, w relatively poor defense

mid 2000s 2 guard template but idk if you can win with those guys anymore

You can cover that up with the right squad, If he go to the Heat he good. Lakers no so much, they would need a wing defender as well.

5 months ago '21        #45
Thtgiraffeneck 
 ZigZag said 🔗
We got picks my man & players. But I rather have Brogdon anyway. He's a better player overall & what my team needs so kiss teeth because your whole team about to be a flea market by deadline n1gga lol.
Your picks are worthless my guy 76ers are regular season warriors and usually finish top 3 in the nba so yea as far as you thinking you got picks you literally have sh1t. You got a bunch of second round picks (because you guys will have 27th pick overall) and “players” that are only valuable for being expiring contracts which most teams can’t get big time free agents anyway so once again you have practically nothing. But y’all as a whole (76ers fans) think y’all got the best offers for everything
emoji
emoji
emoji
it’s funny as fu#k everyone outside of Philly knows y’all delusional as fu#k

And it’s funny you talk about my team when you’re a contender year in year out and get bounced in the second round yearly. You talk sh1t about my team (the bulls) but the bulls have been to the conference finals more than you have over the past 15 years. Hell my teams won 6 times in the past 40 years what has your done
emoji
emoji

Like I said y’all fu#king delusional

Last edited by Thtgiraffeneck; 11-21-2023 at 06:23 AM..

5 months ago '18        #46
TheyGotKanye 
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Lakers are begging for him wtf your dumb a$s talking about
emoji
emoji
Lakers been trying to get him since last year God dam some of yalm are stupid
I said lakers because I didn’t wanna say I and I don’t know you and would gun butt you into oblivion or worse if you just stepped out of line on me like that in person for having an opinion.

Suck a d1ck and no one from the lakers knows you
Or have ever known you.

5 months ago '18        #47
TheyGotKanye 
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Your picks are worthless my guy 76ers are regular season warriors and usually finish top 3 in the nba so yea as far as you thinking you got picks you literally have sh1t. You got a bunch of second round picks (because you guys will have 27th pick overall) and “players” that are only valuable for being expiring contracts which most teams can’t get big time free agents anyway so once again you have practically nothing. But y’all as a whole (76ers fans) think y’all got the best offers for everything
emoji
emoji
emoji

And it’s funny you talk about my team when you’re a contender year in year out and get bounced in the second round yearly. You talk sh1t about my team (the bulls) but the bulls have been to the conference finals more than you have over the past 15 years. Hell my teams won 6 times in the past 40 years what has your done
emoji
emoji

Yeah you blocked. You a queen. A true loser.

5 months ago '21        #48
Thtgiraffeneck 
 TheyGotKanye said 🔗
I said lakers because I didn’t wanna say I and I don’t know you and would gun butt you into oblivion or worse if you just stepped out of line on me like that in person for having an opinion.

Suck a d1ck and no one from the lakers knows you
Or have ever known you.
You would gun butt me you mean pistol whip you fu#king moron. Go teach yourself something productive bro you definitely shouldn’t be on boxden slurping up athletes

5 months ago '21        #49
Thtgiraffeneck 
 TheyGotKanye said 🔗
Yeah you blocked. You a queen. A true loser.
Dam salty I told you the truth? Must be a female has to be never seen a grown man act like a child when being told the truth. That’s a feminine thing.

5 months ago '19        #50
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
emoji
emoji
emoji

emoji
emoji

What have you done lately n1gga? Almighty Jordan gone & on south beach piping some fine Cuban bi#ches eating Carne Fritas for dinner with Jimmy Butler & Shakira.

My Team reign Supreme, this year different. We got rid of bum a$s Harden. Got rid of that no PHD having Doc. And now we got the right role players & a blossiming all star in Tyrese Maxey.

Embiid sons that soft a$s yt boi Vujabi#ch. Man we gonna take what we want from your team & all you can do is sit there & watch like a fu#kin cukk n1gga. We may or may not get your assets but the other is gonna run a train on your team. While we win a chip with Nurse Joel Matey Harris & my son Oubre!

@🔗 imagine a bulls fan in 2023 talking trash lol
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Adam 22 & Lena the Plug at it again
129 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fallout debuts at 95% Rotten Tomatoes: “Best video game adaptation ever”
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Apr 10 - BREAKING: Mass shooting at Eid event in Philadelphia
106 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Former Rapper And RocNation Brunch Attendee Casanova Checkin’ In From ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop