online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The new Cyberpunk 2.0 Update is insane

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

7 months ago '05        #51
Rockstar718 
Props total: 56010 56 K  Slaps total: 4614 4 K
 kriskross00 said 🔗
Tell me 1 game where 1 headshot ki1ls the other person...I'll wait ...............

What is Sci-fi about the game? I mean since you only played an hour you know the whole story right?
Cyberpunk, like steam punk before it is a subgenre of Sci fi. It's focuses on futuristic tech, steampunk focused on retro tech. The BioShock series had examples of both.

Sci fi isn't everyone's cup of tea, I wouldn't even bother trying to convert folks. I'm hype about this update though, I was really excited about this game when it first dropped, was disappointed by the initial role put but this is really promising.

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 months ago '05        #52
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 158671 158 K  Slaps total: 17053 17 K
 mistersims said 🔗
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption 2
Max Payne games

Far Cry games
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Metal Gear Solid games
Payday games
I'll give you max payne and metal gear because they have alil more realisim in them...but gta series takes multiple shots unless it's top tier guns or snipers..which is something I commented on later

🔗

Payday games again only with top tier weapons or snipers..standard cops without helmets sure (I have over 500 hours in this series)

My point was that had he played longer than 30 mins he would acquire guns that would ki1l enemies with single headshots

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 months ago '05        #53
 Rockstar718 said 🔗
Cyberpunk, like steam punk before it is a subgenre of Sci fi. It's focuses on futuristic tech, steampunk focused on retro tech. The BioShock series had examples of both.

Sci fi isn't everyone's cup of tea, I wouldn't even bother trying to convert folks. I'm hype about this update though, I was really excited about this game when it first dropped, was disappointed by the initial role put but this is really promising.
That's fair..I don't like Sci fi games and enjoyed this throughly..I didn't see it as a scifi game..futuristic? Sure...but I'd call bioshock Sci-fi before cyberpunk personally
+1   

7 months ago '18        #54
mistersims 
Props total: 4970 4 K  Slaps total: 289 289
 kriskross00 said 🔗
I'll give you max payne and metal gear because they have alil more realisim in them...but gta series takes multiple shots unless it's top tier guns or snipers..which is something I commented on later

↪🔗

Payday games again only with top tier weapons or snipers..standard cops without helmets sure (I have over 500 hours in this series)

My point was that had he played longer than 30 mins he would acquire guns that would ki1l enemies with single headshots
9 min and 10 seconds into that video you posted Trevor shoots two people in the head with what looks like a regular 9mm. Single shot. I'm just answering the question you proposed and pointing out that multiple games have one shot headshot ki1ls without the need for sniper rifles.

I just downloaded the update for cyberpunk and im probably going to start again from the beginning, just because starting from the middle of a game I havent played in years is a pain in the ass. I'm on your side that I don't necessarily think that all games always need single headshot ki1ls, but if I'm going for a stealth build with silenced weapons in this type of game, I would definitely want them. I have never seen a one shot headshot in cyberpunk since I played all those years ago, but I do hope you're right that there are guns that can do single headshot ki1ls.

7 months ago '12        #55
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 229715 229 K  Slaps total: 13695 13 K
Been running it on my 4090 with path tracing on too. Just amazing to drive around
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 months ago '05        #56
 mistersims said 🔗
9 min and 10 seconds into that video you posted Trevor shoots two people in the head with what looks like a regular 9mm. Single shot. I'm just answering the question you proposed and pointing out that multiple games have one shot headshot ki1ls without the need for sniper rifles.

I just downloaded the update for cyberpunk and im probably going to start again from the beginning, just because starting from the middle of a game I havent played in years is a pain in the ass. I'm on your side that I don't necessarily think that all games always need single headshot ki1ls, but if I'm going for a stealth build with silenced weapons in this type of game, I would definitely want them. I have never seen a one shot headshot in cyberpunk since I played all those years ago, but I do hope you're right that there are guns that can do single headshot ki1ls.
and to be fair you personally said 4 and 5 so I'll give u that

And it is possible..the very first shot..1 shot..and a pistol....that's not sh1t ur gona see an hour into the game

🔗

🔗

Here's a build
+1   

7 months ago '18        #57
mistersims 
Props total: 4970 4 K  Slaps total: 289 289
 kriskross00 said 🔗
and to be fair you personally said 4 and 5 so I'll give u that

And it is possible..the very first shot..1 shot..and a pistol....that's not sh1t ur gona see an hour into the game

↪🔗

↪🔗
Here's a build

ok cool at least its possible

7 months ago '15        #58
Truthseeker007 
Props total: 6635 6 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 D1dnt read said 🔗
might have to redownload this now
emoji
Shyt, I got it downloading already. It looks like this update brought the game closer to GTA, with a deeper RPG aspect and better optimized graphical settings.

IMO the game is now worth the full price that it was on release day 2 years ago. Enough optimizations and content added to see how much work was needed.
+1   

7 months ago '05        #59
Rockstar718 
 kriskross00 said 🔗
That's fair..I don't like Sci fi games and enjoyed this throughly..I didn't see it as a scifi game..futuristic? Sure...but I'd call bioshock Sci-fi before cyberpunk personally
All that futuristic tech in Cyberpunk and you don't see it as Sci fi?!?
emoji

Lol.
Biochips, net runners and cybernetic enhancements is all Sci fi. It's a Sci fi rpg.
+1   

7 months ago '23        #60
Typewriter 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 5945 5 K
 zzxxccvvbb said 🔗
I've played this game an hour and a half in three months

It's well done and sh1t, but holy crap is it boring and does the combat ever suck. Found myself hoping to die so I can stop playing
emoji
Combat is fire to a lot of people. So many different ways you can go, melee, gun slinger, stealth, netrunner.

Some of the best gunplay in any western rpg.

Sounds like the premise, setting, and genre just ain’t for your tastes.

I see that a lot with narrative heavy games.

7 months ago '20        #61
Young Destro55 
Props total: 10356 10 K  Slaps total: 592 592
No 3rd person, no good

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 months ago '05        #62
 Rockstar718 said 🔗
All that futuristic tech in Cyberpunk and you don't see it as Sci fi?!?
emoji

Lol.
Biochips, net runners and cybernetic enhancements is all Sci fi. It's a Sci fi rpg.
I said futuristic
emoji

Does this mean infinite warfare is a Sci fi shooter? Or a war shooter in the future?

I see ur point I just think of other things when I think scifi

7 months ago '18        #63
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x195
Props total: 113811 113 K  Slaps total: 29555 29 K
I hope they patched being able to fu#k Judy Alvarez as a dude
+2   

7 months ago '05        #64
Rockstar718 
 kriskross00 said 🔗
I said futuristic
emoji

Does this mean infinite warfare is a Sci fi shooter? Or a war shooter in the future?

I see ur point I just think of other things when I think scifi
They would technically fall under the definition

fiction based on*imagined*future scientific or technological advances and major social or environmental changes, frequently*portraying*space or time travel and life on other*planets.

Sci fi used to be really campy, but as tech started advancing the post few decades its taken itself more seriously and pops up in a lot more genres then before
+1   

7 months ago '16        #65
bossdon365  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7953 7 K  Slaps total: 4107 4 K
Finishing up ghost of Tsushima should I. Play this next? What type of game is this gameplay why ? What’s the story like/about? What games does it compare to ?

7 months ago '20        #66
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45798 45 K  Slaps total: 1938 1 K
 VIMAN said 🔗
bought the disc (ps4) comes with p5 upgrade and its going smooth. Gotta update to 2.0 and see i stopped playing (near beginning) when they said they dropping a big update.
Same I did like one mission and put it away until now
+1   

7 months ago '15        #67
T Town84 
Props total: 13974 13 K  Slaps total: 532 532
Had a level 50 op Edgerunner. Went to see what the upgrades were about In game.. System froze, I Rebooted, came back and my dayum character got reset to level one, and all my progress was deleted.

emoji

Maan they better be Glad I never ran a nomad, shotgun build yet. My edge runner was too op tho
+1   

7 months ago '12        #68
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40012 40 K  Slaps total: 4056 4 K
 kriskross00 said 🔗
I see you left out the part where i said that isnt a sniper...Show it to me then
Escape from Tarkov
STALKER
Counter Strike
Hunt: Showdown
Sniper Elite
Metro series

I'm probably missing loads, these are the ones I've played in recent memory.

7 months ago '23        #69
Typewriter 
 bossdon365 said 🔗
Finishing up ghost of Tsushima should I. Play this next? What type of game is this gameplay why ? What’s the story like/about? What games does it compare to ?
If you have to compare it, it plays like fallout but much better. With a very little bit of GTA mixed in (like cops will chase you and you can take cars).

If you like story-driven games this one is awesome

7 months ago '12        #70
Man this sh1t is special maxed out on PC With Path Tracing, I spent most of the night just going around...already did a full playthrough, and am like 85% complete on the 2nd one i'd started(Ima just finish that this weekend an start the DLC next week"

But sheeeeesh....Graphically this sh1t is blowing anything out of the water, its str8 up unbelievable at times

If youre on PC and running an Nvidia card make sure you update to the newest 3.5 DLSS Drivers...Im not talking the cyberpunk patch or the nvidia game ready drivers - do those too - but for some reason once it installs 2.0 they default the drivers down to 3.1...just go to the nvidia site an get the 3.5 joints an paste over them - it'll clean the image up even more - and if you have a 40xx card I've seen people getting anywhere from like 15-50 extra FPS even with Path Tracing turned on.
+1   

7 months ago '07        #71
link04 
Props total: 8121 8 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
recopping and starting over for the 3rd time. this the update i've been waiting on to really get back in.

i played abt 6-8 hrs during the launch window.

same during the first big update post launch

but this one is the one.

7 months ago '23        #72
Typewriter 
 OldBusiness said 🔗
Man this sh1t is special maxed out on PC With Path Tracing, I spent most of the night just going around...already did a full playthrough, and am like 85% complete on the 2nd one i'd started(Ima just finish that this weekend an start the DLC next week"

But sheeeeesh....Graphically this sh1t is blowing anything out of the water, its str8 up unbelievable at times

If youre on PC and running an Nvidia card make sure you update to the newest 3.5 DLSS Drivers...Im not talking the cyberpunk patch or the nvidia game ready drivers - do those too - but for some reason once it installs 2.0 they default the drivers down to 3.1...just go to the nvidia site an get the 3.5 joints an paste over them - it'll clean the image up even more - and if you have a 40xx card I've seen people getting anywhere from like 15-50 extra FPS even with Path Tracing turned on.
Good looks I was worried my 4080 couldn't make that jump...still gotta overclock it tho, got too hyped and bought the non-OC version by mistake. I think with max settings and path tracing my last benchmark (before this update) was around 50fps...sh1t looked beautiful though, the reflections you get on surfaces were insane. Gonna see what I get with the new update and if I can get that boost you were talkin bout with path tracing.

Max settings with DLAA on plague tale pushes me down to around 35-45 on busy scenes and 60ish on more static scenes. But max DLSS has me going well over 120 lol

7 months ago '12        #73
 Banner said 🔗
Good looks I was worried my 4080 couldn't make that jump...still gotta overclock it tho, got too hyped and bought the non-OC version by mistake. I think with max settings and path tracing my last benchmark (before this update) was around 50fps...sh1t looked beautiful though, the reflections you get on surfaces were insane. Gonna see what I get with the new update and if I can get that boost you were talkin bout with path tracing.

Max settings with DLAA on plague tale pushes me down to around 35-45 on busy scenes and 60ish on more static scenes. But max DLSS has me going well over 120 lol
With frame gen and the new reconstruction ray tracing your path tracing experience should be anywhere from 90+fps-damn near 120 or 130 depending on your cpu. I got a machine downstairs with a 5800 or w/e in it and a 4080 and its sitting super nice i nthe game too. My main system is a 7950x3d or w/e and a 4090 and man....this is next gen lol

7 months ago '06        #74
Bouncer 
Props total: 3861 3 K  Slaps total: 1032 1 K
redownloading this game right now

i was hype for this and it was a$s at launch. hoping things are good now

7 months ago '23        #75
Typewriter 
 OldBusiness said 🔗
With frame gen and the new reconstruction ray tracing your path tracing experience should be anywhere from 90+fps-damn near 120 or 130 depending on your cpu. I got a machine downstairs with a 5800 or w/e in it and a 4080 and its sitting super nice i nthe game too. My main system is a 7950x3d or w/e and a 4090 and man....this is next gen lol
oh damn yeah I shouldn't have a problem then, I got a 7900x3d. Definitely running another benchmark after work.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-2817
Image(s) inside Saweetie leaks DMs after Quavo Diss
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8715
Video inside People are shocked at what Nigeria looks like