online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

MKBHD ... Why Doesn't He Ever Associate with Black Content Creators?

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

7 months ago '21        #51
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 19234 19 K  Slaps total: 6524 6 K
 iBoxden said 🔗
Unless Iím missing out on good content. Who else is in the tech world thatís black and moving like him? Flossy Carter?

Edit: if you look for an answer youíll find it OP

↪🔗

Edit:

4th guy in the last screenshot WORKS for him in the same studio the other guy claims his cousin got ignored in. Heís the same skin color. This whole thread is stupid.
+9   

7 months ago '17        #52
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43458 43 K  Slaps total: 25855 25 K
 Mrniceguy said 🔗
the actual string pullers are safeguarded by THE VICTIMS.
Bro.... MKBHD would jump in front of a firing squad for those "String Pullers".

even if you SPEAK negatively on the string pullers....

MKBHD and other victims will BASH YOU and CALL YOU Out So Quick!

why would i allow you to TAKEDOWN MY BOSS? MY CEO?

even if you take Race totally out the equation and just look at it from a business standpoint...

they have all the motive in the world to DEFEND "the string puller".
no they aren't safe guarded by the victims.
That is the ideological equivalent of saying slave masters only exist because of the slaves.

Marcus Brownlee has the right to do and associate with wh0ever he wants. If he doesn't fu#k with other black folks that him and his right.

As long as he isn't actively hurting or putting down other blacks there is no issue.

A lot of this pro-black sh1t yall are spewing in the end is just trying to cover you being jealous of his success because half the sh1t you are saying and the justification you are using is petty as hell.

When you have more hate for the slave than the slave master you are mentally broken, far more than you even project on him.

7 months ago '21        #53
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 19234 19 K  Slaps total: 6524 6 K
This thread too long for no reason so let me end it right here.

🔗

+12   

7 months ago '05        #54
Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
Props total: 19939 19 K  Slaps total: 4971 4 K
 DavidTheMan said 🔗
no they aren't safe guarded by the victims.
That is the ideological equivalent of saying slave masters only exist because of the slaves.

Marcus Brownlee has the right to do and associate with wh0ever he wants. If he doesn't fu#k with other black folks that him and his right.

As long as he isn't actively hurting or putting down other blacks there is no issue.

A lot of this pro-black sh1t yall are spewing in the end is just trying to cover you being jealous of his success because half the sh1t you are saying and the justification you are using is petty as hell.

When you have more hate for the slave than the slave master you are mentally broken, far more than you even project on him.
so you said it's no issue here
my only push back would be

if every black business owner / content creator / boss / manager
CHOSE NOT TO fu#k WITH OTHER BLACK PEOPLE ...

if i'm following what ur saying...

this is perfectly OK behavior ... perfectly okay mentality...

no issue like u said...

or would it become a issue because its "TOO MANY MARCUS BROWNLEE'S"

7 months ago '06        #55
snaxxx 
Props total: 11931 11 K  Slaps total: 1885 1 K
I heard MKBHD shout out Flossy in his video before and he cool with your average consumerÖÖ
+7   

7 months ago '22        #56
Old Head 1 of 1 
Props total: 1779 1 K  Slaps total: 519 519
So what I’m getting from OP is that because he isn’t moving the way you want him too you calling him c**n?

Y’all really be throwing that word around way too much on here, because I haven’t seen or heard anything about him that he moves like that.
+6   

7 months ago '17        #57
 Mrniceguy said 🔗

no issue like u said...

They can do what they want with what they own.
Its okay, if they hurt you or actively work to stop you from achieving you would have a point, but you aren't entitled to anything from another man, you are only entitled to what you own and negotiate for.

The liberal whites have bred a sense of entitlement into some of you low character negroes to the point you think you are owed something in this world ust for existing, you aren't. We aren't owed a damn thing and for someone not to give you what they built what they have, and for you to be so entitled that you would say they are wrong for not giving it to you, but not thing that you are wrong for demanding something you don't own shows why a lot of you stay in the same position your whole lives.

Why in the world would you fix in your mind to be mad at victims of white suprmacy more than the architects of it? I don't know.
+1   

7 months ago '15        #58
naledgestate 
Props total: 48032 48 K  Slaps total: 4393 4 K
The real question is, are we fostering spaces for black youth to feel comfortable being into tech & science without being made fun of?

I went to majority black schools and majority white schools and I can tell you as a whole, the priorities were vastly different.

One environment will allow you to be great, while the other is worried about why you're wearing "off brand" sh0es then wants to hate and wonder why he doesn't fu#k with black people when they become successful
+6   

7 months ago '17        #59
Panem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4638 4 K  Slaps total: 1011 1 K
Man n1ggas never disappoint to n1gga. See a black man having succes and now they crawl out the woodwork why he aint putting other black folks on. The same n1ggas that most likely called him a dork for not mimicking the n1gga stereotype like most us are brainwashed to do.

Sure he could do it but he aint obliged to. By putting himself in public succesfully is enough for those other young blacks or other minorities that have the drive and hunger to do it their selves. fu#k these handout homos
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 months ago '22        #60
God Bless You 
Props total: 28280 28 K  Slaps total: 23763 23 K
Cause heís a fu#king c00n a$s sellout

Canít stand his punk ass.

7 months ago '17        #61
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82894 82 K  Slaps total: 12096 12 K
 naledgestate said 🔗
The real question is, are we fostering spaces for black youth to feel comfortable being into tech & science without being made fun of?

I went to majority black schools and majority white schools and I can tell you as a whole, the priorities were vastly different.

One environment will allow you to be great, while the other is worried about why you're wearing "off brand" sh0es then wants to hate and wonder why he doesn't fu#k with black people when they become successful
Do majority white schools really allow you to be great? I call cap

Ive never heard anything but black folks feeling left out and isolated to being picked on. Unless you're a big time athelete then they you were expected and respected for just that

emoji

Last edited by Lite; 09-21-2023 at 07:19 AM..
+3   

7 months ago '22        #62
CaseyMasey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 5846 5 K  Slaps total: 2344 2 K
emoji
Couldn't care less about him tbh.

But most of you n1ggas are full of sh1t. Yall have went in on dudes who been deep in the community for significantly less, just because they shook hands and/or did business with a white man at some point. So cut the BS.

You dont have to hate the dude to call it what it is. We all know.

And If yall really dont have any issue with ppl not dealing with Black ppl all of a sudden(especially other black) then yall damn sure better keep that same mentality come election time.

Because I never see that line of thinking here when dudes go on ma$s reportings to ronnie to get ppl banned over a political view that favors a white candidate that isnt kissing black ass.

And OP, youre wasting your time. Bx is no longer majority black American and hasnt been for a long time. Its not stormfront either or russians.

Some of these immigrants sound like straight up KK- members. You wouldn't even be able to tell the difference. Pay close attention especially to the ones who use pro-black in a derogatory matter. We have alot of them here.

emoji

7 months ago '13        #63
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11310 11 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 AggressiveTYPE said 🔗
I met him twice, good dude, but he'll never hire a black person.

One of best friend, who's black, went to Stevens institute with him, he told me dude doesn't feel comfortable around black people at all, girlfriend, friends are all white.

A couple years ago when he expanded his studio to Kearny, I hit up my friend to try and get my cousin hired since his incredible with computers & tech, and was always up to date with them.

bro we didn't even get a word back from him SMH.

Now every time I see his videos, I'm hoping there is someone black in the background, but this dude no n1gga policy still strong lol

North Jersey is full of black nerdy dudes, NJIT in Newark is up the block from him , I know he can at least find one.
This is a crazy take.
+1   

7 months ago '05        #64
 Fatt Kidd said 🔗
This thread too long for no reason so let me end it right here.

↪🔗

HE HIRED MILES IN 2022 BRO..... (check his linkedin) if you think i'm lying

HOW LONG HAS MKBHD had his own studio and team....STOP IT!

people was on reddit calling him out for NOT HAVING DIVERSITY ON HIS TEAM around 2020-2022

then he hires Miles...

to get ppl off his ass....

miles been working for MKBHD for a solid 11 months

companies do that all time after "Complaints".

This company photo caused reddit ppl to CALL HIM OUT on lack of diverstiy

+3   

7 months ago '17        #65
sjuelz 
Props total: 18366 18 K  Slaps total: 2635 2 K
ops avi is boosie on vlad is all you need to know....
+2   

7 months ago '13        #66
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11310 11 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 Fatt Kidd said 🔗
4th guy in the last screenshot WORKS for him in the same studio the other guy claims his cousin got ignored in. Heís the same skin color. This whole thread is stupid.
Thank you. This take was terrible, a bit of research would have gone a long way.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 months ago '22        #67
God Bless You 
Props total: 28280 28 K  Slaps total: 23763 23 K
As we see in this thread c00ns support other c00ns. In here talking about who cares smh

I’ll bet @🔗 watches every video this fool posts on that wack a$s YouTube channel

7 months ago '15        #68
naledgestate 
 Mrniceguy said 🔗

no issue like u said...

No actually theres too many hating a$s n1ggas and not enough Marcus Brownlee's.

Ask yourself why is it that blacks have less wealth than most population cohorts?

Is it because there are too many people like MBKHD, or is it because unproductive and negative emotions like jealousy and hate?

No real n1gga getting money would hate on dude

Last edited by naledgestate; 09-21-2023 at 07:17 AM..
+1   

7 months ago '17        #69
sjuelz 
Props total: 18366 18 K  Slaps total: 2635 2 K

+3   

7 months ago '05        #70
 naledgestate said 🔗
No actually theres too many hating a$s n1ggas and not enough Marcus Brownlee's.

Ask yourself why is it the blacks have less wealth than most population cohorts?

Is it because is it because of more people like MBKHD or unproductive and negative emotions like jealousy and hate?

No real n1gga getting money would hate on dude

in 2023 i guess constructive criticism is "Hating!"

Person 1: i don't like the fact it's not enough black people at this company...could you hire a qualified black person...

Person 2: shut up n1gga quit hating!!! you ole hating a$s n1gga... that's why other races doing better than us cause you a hating a$s lowlife

SMH ...
+1   

7 months ago '15        #71
naledgestate 
 Lite said 🔗
I agree with most of what you said but do majority white schools really allow you to be great? I call cap

Ive never heard anything but black folks feeling left out and isolated to being picked on. Unless you're a big time athelete then they you were expected and respected for just that

emoji
Valid point.
+2   

7 months ago '07        #72
sleep23rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22691 22 K  Slaps total: 9710 9 K
White ppl in here gettin on op like they black talkin about…. White ppl would never make a thread like…
emoji
+3   

7 months ago '17        #73
 Lite said 🔗
Do majority white schools really allow you to be great? I call cap

emoji
You are ignorant of black society.

The only people pushed to be excellent in majority black areas, because of the gynocratic culture are black girls.

They will push black girls to the moon.

If you are a black boy and excel they will ignore you and spend all their effort trying to pull up a remedial black boy or troublemaker up to the standard.

I am older than a few of these and my parents saw this first hand and pulled me out, left my sisters in the black school put me in a white school. You know what happened? White folks saw I was gifted and just put me in accelerated classes and challenged me academically.

sh1t is tragic but it again is the reason why the gynocentric black culture needs to die.

Black male achievement is ridiculed and ignored and the only place you can go to get challenged or have your intellect valued is with whites.
+1   

7 months ago '13        #74
Prime Dilfer 
Props total: 25525 25 K  Slaps total: 6195 6 K
Pale Posters in here heated
emoji
+6   

7 months ago '16        #75
Strong Side Iso 
Props total: 33439 33 K  Slaps total: 4335 4 K
 Panem said 🔗
Man n1ggas never disappoint to n1gga. See a black man having succes and now they crawl out the woodwork why he aint putting other black folks on. The same n1ggas that most likely called him a dork for not mimicking the n1gga stereotype like most us are brainwashed to do.

Sure he could do it but he aint obliged to. By putting himself in public succesfully is enough for those other young blacks or other minorities that have the drive and hunger to do it their selves. fu#k these handout homos
Big facts.

I feel good EVERY time I see Marques Brownlee shining. I wish him all the success that's coming to him.

He ain't bothering nobody. He not in nobody else business. He just minding HIS business, doing what he loves in a lane he created for himself.

But n1ggas will find a way to hate anything.
emoji
+4   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8516
Video inside People are shocked at what Nigeria looks like
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now