online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

MKBHD ... Why Doesn't He Ever Associate with Black Content Creators?

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

7 months ago '05        #26
That Dude 
Props total: 31250 31 K  Slaps total: 5843 5 K
 Imheretolaugh said 🔗
Its his life, he doesnt owe anybody sh1t. and neither do you. i do most my business with foreigners, and mostly white people buy my products.
Exactly, its gotta be exhausting thinking about race all the time. I promise you people with bread ain’t thinking or care about race so much.

Business doesn’t know skin color. I rent out to all races but they’re mostly white, Indian, foreigners etc from all sorts of backgrounds and walks of life. Money is green and so is OP
+5   

7 months ago '15        #27
METABaron 
Props total: 10664 10 K  Slaps total: 2648 2 K
Black people didn’t overwhelmingly contribute to his success and he owes them nothing.

He doesn’t make content about h0es, drugs, ki1ling other Black people or garbage music so why would he expect the majority of Black people to care about what he does?

Salute him

7 months ago '17        #28
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82764 82 K  Slaps total: 12067 12 K
Because look at yall trying to latch on just because you're black.. try having the business acumen to be on this level.. not just a skin color

emoji

Im joking... I dont know, care, or give a fu#k
emoji
+3   

7 months ago '12        #29
iBoxden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16974 16 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
Unless I’m missing out on good content. Who else is in the tech world that’s black and moving like him? Flossy Carter?

Edit: if you look for an answer you’ll find it OP

🔗

Edit:

Last edited by iBoxden; 09-21-2023 at 06:11 AM..
+19   

7 months ago '05        #30
Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
Props total: 19939 19 K  Slaps total: 4970 4 K
what is you talking about...

white people always making race based threads
and excluding black people from areas whole neighborhoods
it's still sundown towns in some states....
having a heart attack over who's Woke ..whats woke...and minorities taking over this ...be scared etc etc.... trump 2024

do these white cops ki1ling unarmed black people NOT think about race and just think about being successful too?

you talking about white people wouldn't fathom making a thread

who you think is behind all the "we have to have black superheroes... race swapping characters in movies"
those aren't black people GREEN LIGHTING those decisions bro!
black people DO NOT run Hollywood
or The Tech Industry.

naledgestate said 🔗
Cmon OP. Who gives a fu#k who he associates with?

This is clearly a hater thread.

White people wouldn't even fathom making a thread like this because all they care about is being successful.

We need more successful black people in prominent roles. Less hating n1ggas
+10   

7 months ago '05        #31
 DavidTheMan said 🔗
He already said he didn't grow up around blacks, never had black friends and is comfortable around whites.

I dod find it funny he has no problem talking or interviewing with famous blacks as a black token in technology, but that tells you how the white media wants it. They want tokens they can manipulate, not actual from the soil folks and they come like him, like lil uzi, and etc.

EXACTLY.... dude said "I'm NOT comfortable around Black people.."
he refuses to Hire Any Black People ... But

turned into a whole fanboy when he got to interview KOBE BRYANT!

he wasn't UNCOMFORTABLE Around KOBE....

ohhhhh cause he's one of the good "blacks"

see how racc00ns be our worst enemy and downfall..
white people love to put them in position
because they'll always be excellent GATEKEEPERS

7 months ago '17        #32
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43457 43 K  Slaps total: 25855 25 K
 Mrniceguy said 🔗
EXACTLY.... dude said "I'm NOT comfortable around Black people.."
he refuses to Hire Any Black People ... But

turned into a whole fanboy when he got to interview KOBE BRYANT!

he wasn't UNCOMFORTABLE Around KOBE....

ohhhhh cause he's one of the good "blacks"

see how racc00ns be our worst enemy and downfall..
white people love to put them in position
because they'll always be excellent GATEKEEPERS
He isn't our worst enemy.
He lets it be known where he stands.
The enemy would be the one that props him up and makes him a representative, but it seems he shies away from that.

You need to stop having hate for victims, because you are jealous, of white supremacy , aka black inferiority, and keep your anger focused on the actual string pullers.
+3   

7 months ago '16        #33
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21712 21 K  Slaps total: 4494 4 K
If you actually feel this way OP you're a clown
emoji

But but what about his black friends
+6   

7 months ago '16        #34
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 43876 43 K  Slaps total: 3551 3 K
MKBHD does not owe the black community anything. Y'all didn't invest in him, you should not expect him take black causes or raise issues in tech about it.

If Black people want change they need to raise their own in Tech and other fields and those that get funded by black money will do and advocate for other black people.

If not then the same struggle post and videos will not stop. You'll get the why this person don't do this or that boo hoo bullsh1t.
+7   

7 months ago '20        #35
Born Bad 
Props total: 64383 64 K  Slaps total: 5482 5 K
 Imheretolaugh said 🔗
Its his life, he doesnt owe anybody sh1t. and neither do you. i do most my business with foreigners, and mostly white people buy my products.
What's your experience with the communitah?

Business wise?

emoji

7 months ago '21        #36
Imheretolaugh 
Props total: 13399 13 K  Slaps total: 887 887
 That Dude said 🔗
Exactly, its gotta be exhausting thinking about race all the time. I promise you people with bread ainít thinking or care about race so much.

Business doesnít know skin color. I rent out to all races but theyíre mostly white, Indian, foreigners etc from all sorts of backgrounds and walks of life. Money is green and so is OP
#Bars

race is for people that want to be held back.
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 months ago '18        #37
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 93805 93 K  Slaps total: 9907 9 K
 iBoxden said 🔗
Unless Iím missing out on good content. Who else is in the tech world thatís black and moving like him? Flossy Carter?

Edit: if you look for an answer youíll find it OP

↪🔗

Edit:

Thank you. Straight respect for bro.
+5   

7 months ago '05        #38
 DavidTheMan said 🔗
He isn't our worst enemy.
He lets it be known where he stands.
The enemy would be the one that props him up and makes him a representative, but it seems he shies away from that.

You need to stop having hate for victims, because you are jealous, of white supremacy , aka black inferiority, and keep your anger focused on the actual string pullers.
the actual string pullers are safeguarded by THE VICTIMS.
Bro.... MKBHD would jump in front of a firing squad for those "String Pullers".

even if you SPEAK negatively on the string pullers....

MKBHD and other victims will BASH YOU and CALL YOU Out So Quick!

why would i allow you to TAKEDOWN MY BOSS? MY CEO?

even if you take Race totally out the equation and just look at it from a business standpoint...

they have all the motive in the world to DEFEND "the string puller".

7 months ago '21        #39
Imheretolaugh 
Props total: 13399 13 K  Slaps total: 887 887
 Born Bad said 🔗
What's your experience with the communitah?

Business wise?

emoji
my honest experience? lets take my brief stint in the hip hop side of music industry for example. We do each other dirty. I had to lie to clients because the producer felt they werent worth it because they had no name, instead of working with them because you never know who will be on top. some of those ppl we rejected got bigger than him.

your own people will snake you out of money first. The ones who did fair business were black women and white people.

black men always wanted a discount. never supportive, fake love. but its mostly street n1ggas so i get it.

And will not support your new ventures because of familiarity.

there is a reason why black women are the most educated and financially stable, they care about advancing and doing business correctly.

thats why i am an anonymous owner, my customers never see me, i never see them.
+7   

7 months ago '20        #40
Chern 
Props total: 2150 2 K  Slaps total: 314 314
i don't tell other people how to run their business with my unsolicited opinion. it's business, i mind my own
+4   

7 months ago '13        #41
TheWAVEment 
Props total: 19049 19 K  Slaps total: 3025 3 K
 xastey said 🔗
Real talk.. I've been in tech professionally for some 20yrs by now. And let me tell you every black person I've worked with has failed me/taken advantage in one way or another.

sh1t let me tell you this my job (been with them for almost 10yrs , basically employee #2) and we have had 3 other black hires.. all but 1 has stayed. One was for Head of People (head HR) and he didn't even last 2 weeks and he cam directly from our CTO from his previous job (CTO was hired earlier this year). My Boss is a trip tho(so out of touch so I have to check him some times but at heart he's a honest and cool guy). Asked him what happen to dude since he left so quick, he gave me the run down and left with "see i tried"
emoji
I couldn't even get mad, sh1t was soo random and funny but like I said I've known him for years so I knew what he meant.

Dunno what is is about our people and tech. I feel most think it's just an easy come up vs actually about that life. So when sh1t gets difficult sh1t goes south. Honestly I'm still questionable about this last hire but she has more chops then most ppl and she's cool(not attractive at all so that makes it easy as fu#k to work with her lol). We will see if she stays, honestly hope she does... we need some color around here it's been too long.
emoji

7 months ago '20        #42
Catalinawm 
Props total: 32578 32 K  Slaps total: 2151 2 K
aye op what does it matter for....the information and content is all that matters...what difference would a collaboration with a fellow black content creator make?? the whole point is the product regardless of what race reviews it

Last edited by Catalinawm; 09-21-2023 at 06:30 AM..
+2   

7 months ago '20        #43
Born Bad 
Props total: 64383 64 K  Slaps total: 5482 5 K
 Imheretolaugh said 🔗
my honest experience? lets take my brief stint in the hip hop side of music industry for example. We do each other dirty. I had to lie to clients because the producer felt they werent worth it because they had no name, instead of working with them because you never know who will be on top. some of those ppl we rejected got bigger than him.

your own people will snake you out of money first. The ones who did fair business were black women and white people.

black men always wanted a discount. never supportive, fake love. but its mostly street n1ggas so i get it.

And will not support your new ventures because of familiarity.

there is a reason why black women are the most educated and financially stable, they care about advancing and doing business correctly.

thats why i am an anonymous owner, my customers never see me, i never see them.
Yep I figured that, I run a truck company. Put on 3 of the brothers then they started talking sh1t when I asked them to do things. Needless to say it didn't work out and I'll never help our people again.......it will sink u and they will walk away unscathed. Peace to you my brother

emoji
+6   

7 months ago '05        #44
 lars said 🔗
MKBHD does not owe the black community anything. Y'all didn't invest in him, you should not expect him take black causes or raise issues in tech about it.

If Black people want change they need to raise their own in Tech and other fields and those that get funded by black money will do and advocate for other black people.

If not then the same struggle post and videos will not stop. You'll get the why this person don't do this or that boo hoo bullsh1t.

who said HE OWES ANYONE ANYTHING...

Deion Sanders didn't OWE ANYONE ANYTHING

but you see how COACH PRIME IS MOVING....

I'm just saying it's NOT impossible to hire a HIGHLY QUALIFIED BLACK PERSON.... you can still do a whole podcast with white tech dudes having a jolly good time....

ain't nothing wrong with pulling each other up!
other races and religious groups do it all the time.... j3wish people help other j3wish people

you'll never hear them say...

"oh just cause i'm j3wish don't mean i owe you j3wish muthafu#kas ANY Help".... "you j3ws don't even look in my direction thinking because i'm j3wish I OWE YOU SOMETHING"

that whole

"i'm black but i don't owe the black community sh1t"

mentality has got us NOWHERE as a collective
it's small minded and counter productive

all it does is create ONE BIG DOG that harbors resentment for all the small dogs!
+5   

7 months ago '15        #45
naledgestate 
Props total: 47722 47 K  Slaps total: 4379 4 K
 Mrniceguy said 🔗
what is you talking about...

white people always making race based threads
and excluding black people from areas whole neighborhoods
it's still sundown towns in some states....
having a heart attack over who's Woke ..whats woke...and minorities taking over this ...be scared etc etc.... trump 2024

do these white cops ki1ling unarmed black people NOT think about race and just think about being successful too?

you talking about white people wouldn't fathom making a thread

who you think is behind all the "we have to have black superheroes... race swapping characters in movies"
those aren't black people GREEN LIGHTING those decisions bro!
black people DO NOT run Hollywood
or The Tech Industry.
You're missing the point fam.

Those examples you mentioned are white people doing that sh1t to black people and other races. Hardly ever to themselves.

The end all be all is being successful to the point where them folks sold this country to China.

Again, you're worried about the wrong sh1t in the wild west.

Last edited by naledgestate; 09-21-2023 at 06:42 AM..

7 months ago '20        #46
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 9891 9 K  Slaps total: 4862 4 K
Right

Bruh could have at least a Mixed dude but nothing....

One-day he gonna get his wake-up You are not white day of reckoning.

I know it's coming
+4   

7 months ago '05        #47
 Chern said 🔗
i don't tell other people how to run their business with my unsolicited opinion. it's business, i mind my own
thats fair.

but i'll still promote and push for black bosses to hire qualified black people

and i won't apologize for that stance.
+5   

7 months ago '05        #48
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
Right

Bruh could have at least a Mixed dude but nothing....

One-day he gonna get his wake-up You are not white day of reckoning.

I know it's coming

lmao

i don't even wish "wake up calls" on n1ggas no more because at the end of the day...

it never makes a difference

they never get a real awakening like "wow i was wrong all these years"

they just blindly write it off as having a bad day LOL
+4   

7 months ago '21        #49
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 18843 18 K  Slaps total: 6399 6 K
 Mrniceguy said 🔗
Thanks for sharing that story...that was the point of my entire post.....
i shouldn't be able to guess that he's that type of dude and actually be Correct lol
Serious question. Your claim has already been debunked. Why you still doubling down on it? You pushing an agenda?

7 months ago '21        #50
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 18843 18 K  Slaps total: 6399 6 K
 Mrniceguy said 🔗
they never get a real awakening like "wow i was wrong all these years"

they just blindly write it off as having a bad day LOL
The irony. Letís see if you admit you were wrong.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9332
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
342 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-1619
Image(s) inside Is Rolex out here making snapbacks and 3XL shirts??? ⌚️ &..
41 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+369
Did Y'all Know This About NBA Jam?
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games