online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

MKBHD ... Why Doesn't He Ever Associate with Black Content Creators?

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

7 months ago '16        #276
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 168662 168 K  Slaps total: 5345 5 K
 sjuelz said 🔗
↪🔗
thank you i swear the way some of the first few comments went you would think these people knew him saying he don't fu#k wit nobody black is a fu#kin' joke
emoji
, he don't fu#k with non like minded people and there is nothing wrong with that, this guy lives and breaths tech, (film and sports too) with no time for the other sh1t outside of his bubble

🔗

🔗

🔗

6 months ago '06        #277
lubluetiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 896 896  Slaps total: 187 187
🔗

6 months ago '04        #278
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 70421 70 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
 kami said 🔗
↪🔗

Awkward even around white people.
Seemed poised to me...

6 months ago '04        #279
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 70421 70 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
 Kewop Decam said 🔗
Where in this is he being awkward?
Sun was straight chillin
emoji

6 months ago '05        #280
rashcobar 
Props total: 30052 30 K  Slaps total: 3885 3 K
I like his content and tbh I look up to him even though he is younger than me.

Guys a success story, that sh1t OP talking about don't change that.

6 months ago '04        #281
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12477 12 K  Slaps total: 2437 2 K
it ain't that many big time black tech dudes that have beaten the algorithm

Back when I was looking into phones, it seemed like it was just him and flossy carter

It's really hard for black people to make it as an influencer/youtuber, gotta give him props

6 months ago '04        #282
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 93961 93 K  Slaps total: 17952 17 K
Shoutout to CJ
Been following him for years
🔗

6 months ago '11        #283
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 22658 22 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
 beast mode said 🔗
umar's are the new karen's. got race on ya'll minds at all times the reason why he counting millions and ya'll making bx posts
emoji
Ehh, He could actually influence a lot of black kids into being like him if he had a program like indian, j3wish and asian communities do.

It doesnt hurt to influence people that look like you in a positive way after youve learned how to be successful.

6 months ago '10        #284
beast mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17664 17 K  Slaps total: 7280 7 K
 megalomaniacal said 🔗
Ehh, He could actually influence a lot of black kids into being like him if he had a program like indian, j3wish and asian communities do.

It doesnt hurt to influence people that look like you in a positive way after youve learned how to be successful.
that's not his responsibility to hold people's hands. I'm positive nobody help his hand in the space before he did his thing. That's the problem, people stay waiting for saviors instead of walking their own paths.

The rules to being successful tr@nscend race. that's why he can't be put in a box. people fu#k with him cause he's one of the best to do it. not one of the best "black creators" simply one of the best period
+1   

6 months ago '11        #285
Deuterion 
Props total: 8181 8 K  Slaps total: 959 959
 beast mode said 🔗
that's not his responsibility to hold people's hands. I'm positive nobody help his hand in the space before he did his thing. That's the problem, people stay waiting for saviors instead of walking their own paths.

The rules to being successful tr@nscend race. that's why he can't be put in a box. people fu#k with him cause he's one of the best to do it. not one of the best "black creators" simply one of the best period
Nothing but lies and propaganda. In the USA, race matters no matter what you think and White people made it that way. Itís why a White chick by the name of Elizabeth Holmes can leave Stanford, come up with an idea that violates the laws of physics, and 6 years later have a company valued at billions, with Generals on her BoD and still not have a working product.

Itís why Sam Bankman Fried can run a billion dollar scam while people look the other way. White people prioritize other White people, period. Itís why White banks are most likely to give loans to White people over Black people. Or why White cops are more likely to give a White kid a warning for drugs and a Black a trip to the precinct.

6 months ago '10        #286
beast mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17664 17 K  Slaps total: 7280 7 K
 Deuterion said 🔗
Nothing but lies and propaganda. In the USA, race matters no matter what you think and White people made it that way. Itís why a White chick by the name of Elizabeth Holmes can leave Stanford, come up with an idea that violates the laws of physics, and 6 years later have a company valued at billions, with Generals on her BoD and still not have a working product.

Itís why Sam Bankman Fried can run a billion dollar scam while people look the other way. White people prioritize other White people, period. Itís why White banks are most likely to give loans to White people over Black people. Or why White cops are more likely to give a White kid a warning for drugs and a Black a trip to the precinct.
emoji

Don't forget the blm scammers.umars are the new karens
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8611
Video inside People are shocked at what Nigeria looks like
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish